Ch 17. Real Skilled
184 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"40:0, Yukinoshita-san won another game, and the score has reached 5:0."

"Hoshimi-san loses one more round and it's a 6-0 defeat."

"Hoshimi-san, come on~ No matter what you say, you must win the next game!"

On the tennis court, the female student who volunteered as the referee waved her arms tenderly to cheer for Hoshimi.

"Hoshimi-san, come on! Even if you can't win the next game, aim to score a point!"

"Yes, Hoshimi, come on! I am optimistic about you."

The female students watching from the side also cheered for Hoshimi with a smile.

"...Well, I'll try my best."

Hoshimi waved the tennis racket and smiled, saying that he would work hard.

After he and Yukinoshita started tennis solo, the girls in the class seemed to have seen something interesting, they put down their rackets and gathered around to watch, and some even took the initiative to act as referees.

The female physical education teacher was also irresponsible. When the girls in the class surrounded her, she just went on her way to fish.

"Student Hoshimi, this time it's you serving~ Come on~"

"OK, thanks."

After receiving the tennis ball thrown by the female classmate who was the referee, Hoshimi gave her a gentle and polite smile.

"..." The female classmate blushed, turned her head and waved her arms, and said loudly, "The sixth round begins."

"Boom-boom--"

Hoshimi stood at the bottom line and bounced the tennis ball on the court twice.

Tennis is really difficult to get started. I thought that with experience in badminton and table tennis, I should be able to get started quickly.

In fact, it was not that simple when we fought. The difference in strength alone was obvious.

"Boom--"

Hoshimi threw up the tennis ball and volleyed it vigorously.

Then......

"The serve went out of bounds, Hoshimi still has another chance to serve, come on."

"Ok."

Hoshimi shrugged and spun the tennis racket twice helplessly.

The distance is a bit far, if you use too much strength, you will always go out of bounds, and if you use too little strength, you will always touch the net.

In the five rounds against Yukinoshita, he lost many points just by serving.

"Hoshimi-san, continue!"

"Thank you."

Hoshimi took the tennis ball, didn't think too much, and casually sent a ball over.

"Boom--"

Yukinoshita, whose face was flushed from exercise, swung her racket back and hit the tennis ball into an extremely tricky area.

"..."

Seeing the tennis ball flying towards the other boundary, Hoshimi started to run and hit the tennis ball back reluctantly.

This girl - Yukinoshita's conscience is simply bad. Every time she deliberately hits the tennis ball back away from him, and deliberately makes him run around the bottom corners on both sides of the court.

"Boom---"

Well, here we go again.

Hoshimi, who endured the humiliation, ran to the other side panting.

"Boom---"

"Boom---"

The tennis ball was flipping back and forth on the court, Yukinoshita looked at Hoshimi running around opposite with a flushed face, and a sadistic smile unconsciously emerged from the corner of her mouth.

That's it! This is what she wanted to see!

Finally, I can make this bastard embarrassed for once!

She must make Hoshimi's legs so weak that she can't walk today!

"Boom--"

The smiling Yukinoshita joyfully hit the tennis ball back to the bottom corner away from Hoshimi.

Pant! Pant!

This time, the panting Hoshimi failed to catch up, and the tennis ball brushed against his racket and flew out of bounds.

"15:0"

"Hoshimi classmate, are you okay? Do you want to take a break and play again?"

As soon as the female student who was the referee announced the scores, she couldn't help asking.

"It's okay, I still have enough physical strength, I can't dampen Yukinoshita's interest."

After Hoshimi saw the sun and smiled, he brushed his hair and then sprinkled sweat on the field.

"Oh... that Hoshimi-san, you work hard..."

Hearing what Hoshimi said, the female student who was the referee had a slightly subtle look on her face.

The other female students watching from the side looked at Yukinoshita with a bright smile on her lips, and at Hoshimi who was sweating profusely, their expressions suddenly changed subtly.

"Boom--"

Hoshimi picked up the tennis ball, looked at Yukino opposite of him, and served the ball with a meaningful smile.

"Boom--"

"Boom--"

Another round of running started. After staying at home for a year, Hoshimi, who was not very physically strong, ran back and forth panting.

Opposite him, Yukinoshita, who was full of skills, gradually couldn't hold back and began to open her mouth to pant.

Although her technical superiority saved her from needless running, after six consecutive rounds, she was almost unable to support her already weak physical strength.

Now she can still persist, all supported by the desire for revenge in her heart.

She must make Hoshimi's legs so weak that he can't walk! Let Hoshimi make a fool of himself in public!

Let others know that Hoshimi was crippled by a weak woman!

"Boom--"

"Boom--"

The tennis ball keeps going back and forth.

Seeing Hoshimi who was panting and sweating profusely, the girls on the sidelines couldn't help talking in a low voice.

"Hoshimi-san really worked hard. He is obviously not good at tennis, but he has been persevering so that Yukinoshita can be happy."

"En~ It's true~ On the other hand, Yukinoshita-san is a little... um~ How should I put it, Yukinoshita-san is a little bit too much, always only caring about her own happiness..."

"No, I don't think it's that simple. Look at the smile on the corner of Yukinoshita's mouth, doesn't it mean something else? It's kind of refreshing to get revenge... and a little bit of joy?"

"It seems to be oh, so what's the situation now?"

"Hehehe~ I know~," said the big-breasted girl whom Hoshimi and Yukinoshita met in the morning ambiguously. "In my opinion, Yukinoshita-san may have that kind of interest. You know gaining pleasure from giving corporal punishment.”

"As for the reason of revenge, it must be because Hoshimi-san made Yukinoshita uncomfortable last night that she wants to take revenge."

"Hey hey~ Do you think my analysis is correct?"

"Oh~ so it is~"

The girls who heard these remarks suddenly realized it. After they glanced at the two ambiguously, they stood on the sidelines and talked in a low voice with smiles.

"Well, can anyone tell me what that interest is?"

"Oh, you are so cute~ Let me tell you..."

The rare pure girl blushed instantly after hearing the explanation from her friend.

She glanced shyly at Yukinoshita, she never expected that Yukinoshita, who was like a "Flower of the high mountains" in her mind, would have such a side, what a surprise...

In addition, Yukinoshita's boyfriend also made her a little concerned. How did this man capture Yukinoshita's heart?

Obviously, Yukinoshita-san was so cold in the past, that people dared not approach her easily...

But now it’s a surprise.

So curious!

The pure girl stared at Hoshimi flickeringly with her big watery eyes.

"30:0"

"40:0"

"Yukinoshita-san won this round, the final score was 6:0. So, overall Yukinoshita-san won!"

"Huh~"

After hearing the referee's announcement of the final result, Yukinoshita braced her tired body, brushed her hair, raised her thin white neck covered in thin sweat, and looked at Hoshimi, who was bending over and panting, with sarcasm in her eyes.

Hoshimi! This time I won!

The news that you can't even beat a woman will spread throughout the school, and then the whole school will know that the new transfer student is an out-and-out soft-legged shrimp!

After playing a whole set of tennis with a woman, I didn't even get a point!

Let's see how arrogant you bastard will be in the future!

The revenge plan was successful, and Yukinoshita, who was in a good mood, took the racket and prepared to go to the side to drink water and rest.

But when she turned around and saw the students watching with ambiguous and curious eyes, Yukinoshita suddenly realized something was wrong.

Why is the situation different from what she thought?

"Hoshimi-san, wipe off your sweat."

"Hoshimi-san, drink some water."

"Hoshimi-san, can you tell me something about you and Yukinoshita-san? I...I... I won't talk about it with anybody else..."

"Don't surround yourself; let Hoshimi-san sit aside and rest."

"Yes, yes, Hoshimi-san, let's go and sit over there."

Seeing Hoshimi surrounded by a group of girls, Yukinoshita's face turned livid.

She squeezed the tennis racket tightly, and couldn't figure out which step she made a mistake in, and why did it evolve into the current situation?!

Suddenly, Yukinoshita seemed to notice something, she looked up at Hoshimi who was surrounded by girls.

I saw Hoshimi's lips opening and closing, smiling and talking to her.

She imitated the movement of Hoshimi's lips opening and closing and barely deduced what Hoshimi said.

"Yukinoshita, it looks like I'm the one with the better skills. Heh~"

After analyzing the meaning of the lips, Yukinoshita's face became more and more gloomy.

---

You know the drill. For support and also to access 10+ advanced chapters, go to my [email protected]/cherryblooming

5