Part Four
463 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read the finale to this story on my Patreon!


Part Four

Beyond the pleasurable sensations of wetness and heat that bathed his cock, Eric felt shock. Not at Neeko’s surprise visit to his apartment - though that was indeed unexpected. Instead, he felt shock at the sheer enthusiasm the lizard girl was putting into her… act of service. Her cocksucking was even more feverish and eager than when she did it to him in the forest.

It was all happening so fast. One moment she was at his front door and the next she was swirling her tongue - her very warm, very soft, and very agile tongue - up and down and all around his swollen shaft. A more rational person would have put a stop to the fun to try and at least clear things up. But the bliss of Neeko’s soft lips and her lashing tongue was making Eric feel a bit less rational with every passing moment.

As the girl with green and pink skin began to bob her head in Eric’s lap, the young man decided that perhaps it was better to just go with the flow. If a pretty girl was so insistent to suck his dick, who was he to stop her?

Eric sighed, letting himself sink back into his bed. He let the pleasure wash over his manhood, groaning as he felt Neeko’s warm saliva dribble down his shaft. Her sucks were steady and dutiful, every stroke making him throb against her tongue.

God, that tongue…

She would milk him with her mouth for a short while longer, pulsing pleasure rolling like waves from his groin. Through his gut, his chest, down through legs, making his toes curl. The only thing Eric remembered how to do was breath.

But then she stopped. Neeko slowly drew her head up, letting her lips slurp along Eric’s cock as it dropped from her mouth. Eric gave a weak, pitiful groan as he craned his head up. He found the lizard girl smiling at him adoringly, her golden eyes glimmering with unmistakable lust.

“It is nice to see you again, Eric.” She told him, her sweet voice taking on a deep, smoky tone that had Eric’s cock twitching with need.

It was a lightning bolt to Eric’s caveman brain. Like he had discovered fire. Neeko wasn’t just cute. She was fucking hot.

“Nice to see you, too.” Eric replied lamely.

Neeko gave a titter, her hungry eyes staring straight into his soul. She lifted herself so that she was sitting on her knees, straddling Eric’s thighs. Humming, she took Eric’s slick cock with both hands and began to slowly stroke him. Eric fought the urge to drive his hips upward to try and fuck himself through her soft, slender fingers. Instead, all he did was writhe and groan under her maddening touch.

“I’ve haven’t just been watching you.” Neeko admitted in a low, breathy voice. She continued her strokes, slow and torturous and delicious. Eric could feel the pleasure coil in his gut. “I’ve been watching your neighbors, too. Some of the things they do… they make Neeko curious.”

Eric’s interest was piqued. More than it already was, what with Neeko’s eager affections.

“Oh?” Eric breathed out, propping himself up on his elbows. “How curious?”

Neeko gave a soft hum that quickly bubbled into a lovely giggle. Music to Eric’s ears. She pumped his cock with both hands, squeezing just a little harder. Enough to draw a grunt from the young man. Her giggling grew louder, richer, lovelier.

“Curious enough to try something new.” Neeko told him, slowly dragging her hands up his shaft. She closed her fingers around his swollen cockhead, pressing the knob into her palm. Eric huffed, bucking his hips under her touch. Neeko’s sweet, exotic voice sang into his ear. “It looked fun. Neeko likes to have fun.”

She let go of his prick then, crawling further up his body until she was straddling his waist. Eric groaned as he felt his shaft drag along her warm and slick sex. Neeko gave a sigh, the prettiest sound Eric had ever heard, as she stood on her knees to hold herself over him. Neeko reached down to hold him steady, positioning his cockhead right up against her lips. Eric could feel the heat, the neediness that was waiting for him. It was like a dream.

But Eric still had enough of his wits about him to feel a measure of concern.

“Hold… Hold on…” Eric huffed, setting a hand on the curve of Neeko’s hip. Nothing firm or rough, but enough to get her attention. “If you haven’t done this before, maybe take it slow. I don’t want you getting hurt-”

Neeko dropped down, skewering herself on Eric’s cock. In the span of seconds, his swollen length was buried in the lizard girl’s cunt, engulfed by the wetness and the blissful heat of her arousal. The shock of the sudden pleasure had the young man throwing his head back onto the bed, releasing a low, guttural curse. All he could hear beyond that was Neeko’s manic, delighted laughter.

So warm… so tight…

Then the girl shuddered atop her mount, her pussy quaking around his manhood. She moaned so sweetly, writhed so wonderfully, that any thoughts of concern, any reservations Eric had, were banished from the young man’s mind. All he cared about then was enjoying the beautiful creature that was riding his cock.

“God…” Eric breathed out, his voice rough and strained. Neeko drew another groan out of him as she rolled her hips against his, giving a delightful hum. Eric felt his toes curl, his body responding on its own to Neeko milking him. “You… must have really… missed me, huh?”

“Neeko misses nothing.” The strange girl moaned, her words heated with lust and need. She rolled her hips again, slower and more deliberate. She planted her hands on Eric’s bare chest, holding him down like she was afraid he’d buck her off like an enraged bull. “Neeko is… exactly… where she wants to be. Oh!

Neeko rocked her hips, the slick, silky walls of her sex stroking Eric’s swollen length. She gripped him like a vise, clenching around his presence. And in turn, Eric throbbed against her tightness, the heat that smothered him. It was bliss, a drug that Eric would never dare get clean from.

Hissing through his teeth, Eric's hands found their way to Neeko’s slim waist. He held her there, eager to touch her, hold her, to have her. And from the sounds coming from the lizard girl’s lips, she was happy to be had. Through hazy eyes, Eric could see the girl’s tail swishing excitedly behind her back. Right, Eric thought bemusedly, Neeko has a tail.

I’m having sex with a lizard girl, Eric realized then.

Indeed it was a strange thing to be happening in Eric’s life. But as the softness of Neeko’s ass plopped down onto his thighs, her cunt swallowing up his throbbing manhood once more, Eric found that he didn’t really care. 

Tail or no tail, Neeko was a beautiful woman. And she was writhing quite happily on his cock. Thus far, her visit to his house had been a most pleasing engagement. Eric felt no urge to send her away.

What he did feel, however, was a familiar roiling in his balls. And with Neeko riding him harder and faster, bucking her hips so roughly against his that the bed was starting to creak, that feeling was only becoming more intense. Eric could feel it in his blood and in his bones. Neeko, the lovely girl, had chiseled away at his willpower. The floodgates were quite ready to burst.

And as Neeko plopped down onto his lap, his cock sinking deep, all the way to the root, the floodgates did indeed burst. The way she flattened her body against his, moaning into his ear as she clutched desperately at his body, it had sent Eric over the edge. There were few things more provoking to a man than a woman who enjoyed his company as much as he enjoyed hers.

Eric sputtered out a curse and came. Holding tight to Neeko’s waist as she rolled her hips, he rode out the ecstasy with dirty satisfaction… as well as a sense of awe at his own astounding luck. This wild fuck had quite literally fallen right into his lap. Eric knew better than to question it, so he dwelled on it no longer. He chose instead to focus on how lovely Neeko’s lips felt on his own.

The green-and-pink-skinned girl broke the kiss a moment later, sitting up on Eric’s waist with his cock still buried in her cream-filled pussy. Her hands slid down his chest, settling on his abdomen. She hummed to herself as her fingers began to play, tracing the faint lines of the muscles there.

“Eric… is a very… very good friend, yes?” She spoke, her words peppered by small fits of giggles. Sweet sounds to Eric’s ears. He could not get enough. Neeko smiled down at him, her wild eyes filled with an eagerness that gave Eric pause… and stirred up some excitement of his own. “Can Eric go again?”


As it turned out, Eric could go again. 

As shocked as he was by Neeko’s surprise visit, the young man was even more shocked at his own stamina. Normally, an orgasm of such intensity would have sapped the energy from his body, leaving him weak and breathless. 

But there was something about Neeko, something in her brilliant eyes that seemed to give strength to Eric’s will. He was filled with vigor, renewed, rejuvenated. And he was going to spend every bit of it making Neeko scream his name.

Now, he had the lizard girl on her back. Eric was above her, inside her, grunting as he worked his body between her powerful legs. Legs that were wrapped tight around his waist, trying to pull him in deeper. Neeko’s hands were holding tight as well, clutching at his shoulders, at the back of his neck. She held his head so that he could look at nothing else but her.

Golden eyes gleaming up at him, glazed with lust but burning with passion and want and need. Demanding that he give her more. And she was vocal, too. Her appreciation of his efforts upon her body were loud and clear. Eric pitied his neighbors. But not enough to stop.

Neeko’s cunt was too wet, too tight, too exquisitely warm. There wasn’t a man on the face of the Earth who would have stopped. 

Eric was sure that Neeko was trying to strangle his dick. So he did the only thing he could think of. He fucked her harder.

The bed creaked and groaned underneath their joining, their bodies colliding together with lewd slaps that rang proudly in Eric’s ears. But still Neeko was louder. Enough that Eric felt a bit worried.

God…” The young man huffed, planting his hands on either side of Neeko’s head. He propped himself up just enough to look her in the eyes. He couldn’t tell if her face was twisted in ecstasy or agony. “Are you doing okay? Am I hurting you?

“Neeko… feels… full.” She whined, rolling her hips deliciously against him as his cock sank in deep. Her words melted into a needful moan.

Not hurt, then. Good sign. Eric wanted to laugh, but preferred to spare the energy. He didn’t want to pass out just yet.

“Yeah, well… Neeko’s a pretty tight fit.”

Neeko gave a pleased hum, stroking the hair on the back of Eric’s head. Her lips curled into a small smile.

“But it is good, yes?”

“Yeah… Very good…” Eric grunted, nearly breathless as the sensation of bliss rolled down his shaft, slithering under his skin and deep into his gut. His whole body shuddered, growing tense. He bucked his hips hard into Neeko, desperate to drive himself deeper, desperate for more. She gave a pitiful squeak, clutching at his body. Eric nearly spent right then and there. “Fuck.

The lizard girl writhed underneath him, her body responding to his brutal siege, clenching, tightening around his battering ram of a cock. It was the sensation of delight, white hot liquid velvet drenching Eric’s manhood, lathering down over every vein and ridge along his swollen shaft. It was a miracle he could even keep himself propped up, the trembling in his arms was so strong. He could feel it deep in his bones.

“Is it better than Neeko’s mouth?” She asked him after a moment. Her words were sweetness, honey pouring into his ears, made only sweeter by her accent. Eric still couldn’t place her origin. But he didn’t care in the slightest.

“Hard… to say…” Eric groaned, making a valiant effort to keep himself from spending. He pressed a weak kiss to her cheek, then another to her neck, then another upon her collarbone. He breathed out huskily against her skin, slowly working his body into her again. “That tongue of yours… is like a dream come true.”

Neeko gave a pleased hum but quickly broke into a small fit of giggles. A moment later, she began to repay Eric’s affections in kind. The lizard girl darted up to lick Eric’s face, her tongue swiping quickly across his cheek. Before he could even think to say anything, she was doing it again, this time to his neck. 

No plan or order from the girl beneath him, Eric felt. Just her wild, untamed affections. Kisses and licks peppered across his chin and neck. The sweetness of those small touches were what finally pushed the young man over the edge. But Eric didn’t mind. Not when it felt so good.

Eric reached his end right as Neeko started nipping playfully at his neck with her teeth. For the second time that evening, Eric felt that wonderful heat washing over his body, feeling it rush through his blood, his bones, his nerves. 

The tightness of Neeko’s pussy welcomed his bodily offering once more, drinking in his seed greedily. He could feel Neeko shuddering so delightfully beneath him, her own body responding to his. Like it was the way it was supposed to be.

Neeko’s head fell back against the mattress. She sighed happily, sounding most pleased as Eric started pressing desperate kisses to her breasts and neck. He needed to touch her, to make her feel good, to do anything to share the pleasure he took upon her body.

Eric rode that wave until it faded. Then he fell forward atop of Neeko, weakly embracing his exotic lover. His arms had been holding him up for so long. They needed a break.

Neeko herself was happy to accept the warmth of his body, her arms circling around his back, drawing him closer. She moaned quietly, rubbing light circles into his back.

“Did you finish?” Eric tiredly asked after a long moment.

“Eric wants to stop?” Neeko wondered, sounding displeased

Eric lifted his head to see her face, noting that she appeared confused. She did not understand what he had meant, he realized.

No.” Eric said as firmly as his exhaustion would allow him. With a woman like Neeko in their bed, nobody in their right mind would want to stop. Eric thought of how to phrase his words better, for Neeko’s sake. “No, I mean… Did I not make you feel good at the end?”

“Oh!” Neeko’s eyes lit up, this time understanding. She lifted herself up, propped up on her elbows. In her eyes, Eric could see the excitement return. “Yes, but… not like last time. Can Eric keep going?”

If only…

Eric liked to think he was a stallion in bed. Many - if not most - men did, he supposed. But Eric wasn’t a champion. He was just a regular guy. And regular guys needed to rest.

“I wish I could, but little Eric needs a break.” He told Neeko, looking apologetic. It was mostly genuine, but there was a touch of bemusement as well. “Just give me a few minutes.”

Neeko pursed her lips. She seemed to accept it. Then she started to squirm, shifting on the bed, trying to draw her legs out from beneath Eric’s body.

“Neeko can use her fingers then.” She told him with a smile.

She wasn’t wrong. Neeko could use her fingers, certainly. But that didn’t sit right with Eric.

“Let me help with that.” Eric said. 

The words came a bit too forceful to be considered a request. But Neeko responded to Eric’s assertiveness most positively. Eric watched his beautiful, exotic lover perk up instantly, excitement lighting up in her golden eyes. The human gave the lizard girl a charming smile.

“It’s only fair.”

12