Vol 1, Chapter 8: Fulfillment
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Volume 1, Chapter 8: Fulfillment

*****

Months had passed since Araia joined and that battle with Tsuyosa. As of now...

"Your movements are still sluggish and you still lack awareness around you. Train yourself more on that"

"I know that! *Hmph!*"

Araia is now training under Tsuyosa. If you're wondering how this happened, well...

*****

It was time for dinner when Araia finally woke up from the battle with Tsuyosa

"Oh? Right on time, it's time for dinner"

"Dinner...?"

"You were knocked out cold, Araia, Tsuyosa and I were about to start eating too"

"Oh...that's right...I lost..."

"Don't let it get to you, you'll get your win over Tsuyosa sooner or later"

"I'm not letting that happen, Master"

"I was trying to cheer her up you know!"

"How come she's...strong?"

"It's probably because Tsuyosa's an Arch Dragon"

"I see...

...

What?!"

Oh wait, she didn't knew?

"I...was fighting an arch dragon this whole time?"

"That's why I keep telling you, you wouldn't win"

"Keep that smug off on your face Tsuyosa"

"Still, you're quite good for someone who's just got evolved"

"But it's also because of that, that I can't control my new powers right now...I'm sorry, Hikari sama..."

"Hmm...then..."

This might not work, but I should give it a shot

"How about you train under Tsuyosa's supervision?"

"Huh...?"

She might not took the offer, since I think she thinks of Tsuyosa as her rival, but if she does, maybe it'll make them closer to each other

"Tsuyosa here trained by herself alongside with the squirrels. She even put her own training regimen for herself. She probably has more experience in training other people than I do"

"Fufu, praise me more, Master!"

Somehow, I made it like I'm praising her...

"How about it?"

"..."

She looked down, thinking about it for a few minute, but eventually she gave out a response

"I'll do it, Hikari sama!"

"Are you sure? For the record, I'm not forcing you to do it or anything"

"I want to be worthy of being one of your subordinates. If that's what it takes to get stronger, then I'll do it!"

With that kind of resolve, who am I to stop her?

"Alright, but do tell me when you can't take it anymore"

"Will do, Hikari sama!"

"Fufufu, now I have someone to boss around"

"Stop with your weird thoughts, Tsuyosa"

And that's how Araia started to train under Tsuyosa's supervision

*****

At the time of lunch, I called out to Araia, who was still training despite their training session was already over for today

"Araia! Its time for lunch!"

"Go ahead without me, Hikari sama! I want to train more!"

She's admirable, she might be a hard worker and all, but...

"The food is more enjoyable and delicious to eat when we all eat together you know, you'll be eating with us whether you like it or not"

"No! Hikari sama! Time is essential for training!"

"And food is essential for your body, stop dawdling and let's eat"

"Agh! How are you so strong?! I can't even escape from your grip!"

"You're just holding back, that's why you can't escape"

"N-no! I really can't escape!"

I didn't paid attention to Araia anymore as we gone back to eat. One way or another, I want us to eat together. Its one of the things that I wanted to do when I was eating alone at the hospital, that's probably why I can't eat without all of them are ready to eat as well

...

After I dragged Araia out from the training field, I quickly headed out to the kitchen to prepare the meal...

"Hikari sama really has no care for women at all!"

"*Psst* Araia, got a minute to talk?"

"Tsuyosa? What is it?"

"Remember the first time we met? You said that master was weak. What do you think of him now?"

"...Hikari sama is strong, stronger than me...I can't even let go of his grip when he dragged me in here"

"*Chuckles* That's also what happened to me when he dragged me last time. I couldn't also escape"

"Did you let out a laugh just now? No wait, what's more important...if you can't even escape from Hikari sama's grip...then that means-"

"Yes...Master is-"

"Sorry to keep you guys waiting, here's the food"

I put the food on the table alongside with the plates and other utensils, that's where I noticed that the two had a serious look on their faces

"? Is something wrong?"

"Nothing, Master"

"Ho! Your cooking is always look good and delicious, Hikari sama!"

"You flatter me too much, its just beef stew you know"

"Beef?"

"Never mind that"

I forgot that the word beef isn't that common in this world...

...but I wonder, what were they talking about when I was gone?

"Mmm! Sho good! It just melts right through your mouth after you take a bite!"

"Haha, I'm glad you like it"

"I always love your food, Hikari sama!"

"Even my cooking can't surpass Master's cooking at all. I can't win"

"That's the first time I've you said something like that"

"It's because its the truth"

"Huh...interesting"

So she can be honest too...

I looked over at the squirrels, who were also quite satisfied with the meal. They looked at me and gave me the thumbs up as usual

"Glad you like it"

I looked once more at the two, who's having a good time, eating their meal, as I thought to myself...

"What a good life this is..."

Peaceful, nothing to worry about, and just making the most of everything everyday...

I hope it stays that way...

...

...or that's what I would want it to be atleast...

"!"

"Something wrong, Araia?"

"One of my traps has caught something Hikari sama"

"Oh! Is it an edible creature?"

"No...rather...I don't think they're edible at all...nor they can be called creatures..."

"What do you mean by that?"

"...what I caught was...elves...5 of them..."

"Oh, I see- WHAT?! ELVES?!"

"Yep, Hikari sama, elves"

Elves are those beautiful girls depicted in animes and games right?! To think that there's also one in this world...!

"Master?"

"Ah-uh-*ehem* well I guess we have no choice but to confront them now"

I gotta act calm, can't go and make them wary of me acting suspicious and all

"That won't do, Master"

"Tsuyosa's right, Hikari sama!"

"What? Why?"

"You're our ruler, if anything happens to you, who's going to lead us?"

"*Nod* *nod*"

Something's wrong...I can feel it...

"Don't tell me that you wanted me to stay behind so that you two can 'play' with them?"

"*Urk* uhm- of course we didn't thought of that! Not at all!"

"Uh! Um! *Nod* *nod*"

Since when these two got along? 

"*Sigh*...alright, but don't go too far though"

"Thank you master!"

"We will not betray your words, Hikari sama!"

Tsuyosa and Araia, alongside with some of the squirrels, set off to where the elves are. The reason why I agreed to it was because I know they wouldn't stop, especially those two, they're stubborn to the core...

"I just hope they did listen...*sigh*..."

With a worry on my part, I gave myself another serving of the meal. Since they aren't here anymore, I might as well help myself to the food...I then cleaned up our stuff to pass some time as I wait for them to go back

*****

End of Volume 1, Chapter 8

0