46: Endless Stars
614 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Thor and Valkyrie were fighting Hela, 

Comet continuously Neighed as if rushed all across the realm of Asgard, due to its connection with Austin, it could immediately sense his location at any time. 

It wasn't long before Comet found Austin, He could be seen laying against a tree while clutching his stomach, and a huge gash could be seen through his vibranium super suit, even though he was slowly healing, his eyes weren't opened and blood dripped from the corner of his mouth.

this scene caused Comet to prance around in sadness and confusion, the winged horse could only rub its head gently against Austin's pale face as tears fell from its eyes.

No matter how much the winged horse cried and yelled out, Austin showed no signs of waking up, he couldn't even move a single muscle.

Comet didn't know how to react, it couldn't believe that it was about to lose its new owner as well, the winged horse's feelings were simple, and seeing its owner in such a state was almost enough to traumatize the poor creature for life.

Comet furled its wings as it sensed a connection to Austin again, it could hear his heart rate increasing at an incredible rate as he sat there. 

-----

inside a strange dimension.

"where am I?" Austin thought as he looked around, he figured that he was probably dead.

"To think I died that easily? I overestimated my strength didn't I" Austin said while looking down at his floating body in this endless dark space.

It was only now that Austin realized that he didn't have much fighting experience when it came to fighting skilled warriors, ever since now he had only been fighting against mob creatures from the dungeon and weak villains in New York, his fighting style came with too many open flaws when he confronted Hela. 

while he was in deep thought inside this dark space, Austin noticed a singular point in the distance.

it was a point of light, and in this complete darkness, it shined brighter than any other star he had ever seen in a night sky.

from this singular point, many stars were born within a singular universe, galaxies appeared, and many stellar formations formed.

Austin didn't know what any of this meant, but as he stood there, he felt his Astral energy coursing through his body, as he circulated his astral energy, the stars in the distance became brighter and multiplied at an even faster rate.

"I'm alive?" Austin thought after noticing he could circulate his Astral energy, Although he could do that, he couldn't do anything else apart from this.

What caught Austin's eyes the most amongst this cluster of endless stars was the three-star formations in the distance which formed the shape of a triangle, within this triangle seemed to be the gateway towards another world.

As Austin looked on as he uncontrollably approached this 3 Star formation, his body phased through the triangle before his eyes went blank.

Austin saw nothing but darkness in his vision yet again, but he could now see a holographic screen flashing before his eyes.

it was the system's status screen. 

[Status]

[Host]: Austin Smith

[Age]: 18

[Race]: Human 

[Class]: Astral Sorcerer (3 Star) (10+ increase to all stats, +20 to intelligence) 

[Pet]: Winged Horse (Lvl: 30)

[HP]: 850/850

[Level]: 36 (21%) 

[Str]: 63 (+20)

[Vit]: 55 (+27)

[Spd]: 57 (+13)

[Int]: 112 (+12) 

[Stat Points]: 0

[Abilities]: Star Gate, Void Dome, Star-Fall

[Skills]: Mana Control, Mana Strike, Mana Shot, Mana Shield, Lightning Spear, Life Drain, Ice Domain.

---

Austin woke up soon and looked at his surroundings, he immediately saw Comet, the poor winged horse rubbing his face with its head while tears fell it's facing.

"It's ok, buddy I'm here" Austin smiled before rubbing the horse's face, he had a warm feeling in his heart after seeing how much this mythical horse cared about him.

"We have a fight to finish, let's go" Austin consoled the winged horse for a while before hopping onto its back and shooting off into the distance.

After becoming a 3 Star Astral Sorcerer, Austin's strength had increased by a bizarre amount, his intelligence stat had surpassed 100 and his magical power surged like a thousand-meter tsunami, it poured out his body uncontrollably as he flew through the sky.

What Austin was most proud of was the feeling he felt every time he circulated his Astral energy around him, he felt like he could materialize and condense it into any shape or form he wanted, the astral energy came with an infinite power source, theoretically speaking he could have access to limited amounts of strength if he created magic abilities using his Astral Energy.

Austin and Comet appeared above the place where Thor and Brunnhilde were having a life-or-death battle with Hela.

Comet slowly landed and Austin hopped off the Winged horse, this was immediately noticed by Hela, Who looked at Austin in astonishment, she was 100 percent sure that her sword had dug many inches into Austin's body, which was enough to kill even an Asgardian warrior, yet this human had survived? and even came back all healed up.

"YOU-" Hela's eyes were filled with anger when she spotted Austin, due to him spoiling her plans she became even angrier every time she saw him.

Before Hela could finish her sentence, an illusionary dome-like sphere surrounded her, causing her movements to slow down and she froze in place.

Seeing this, Thor and Brunnhilde finally noticed Austin's figure.

"ah, you, what did you do to her?" Thor asked in confusion while pointing at Hela, he didn't know how to feel about this strange person, but he didn't have any bad feelings for Austin, Afterall Austin seemed to be enemies with his enemy as well.

"you know him?" Brunnhilde said while observing Austin.

"don't worry, she is going to stay like that for a while," Austin said while walking up towards Thor and Brunnhilde.

Brunnhilde kept her guard up, but Thor just watched as Austin approached him, the winged horse followed behind him.

-------------

if you want to support me and want 10 more chapters check out my patréon.

Patréon.com/ShadowDeity 

21