49: I am an Avenger
662 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The huge Dark ship disappeared in an instant as quickly as it appeared, almost as if nothing had happened.

Austin could only be lost in his thoughts as he contemplated the identity of the ship owner.

Thor and Loki could be seen standing in front of a see-through glass which gave them a clear view of the cosmos.

"tell me I'm not the only one who saw that?" Thor said before turning to look at his brother who was right next to him.

"As much as I'd like to say yes, you aren't the only one who saw it," Loki said with a helpless smile, He was just as confused as Thor, Although he had a slight idea of who the ship belonged to, he didn't dare to say too much at this moment.

"Welp, we better hurry to earth then, don't worry brother, I'm sure they won't be too mad at you for trying to kill them" Thor laughed while looking at Loki, to be honest, he wasn't even sure how the earth would treat Loki.

After all, the guy did try to destroy the whole planet a few years ago, perhaps many people still held grudges, for example, the people who held high power on earth.

"I hope so," Loki said with a sigh before continuing to gaze at the glass in front of him.

Thor and Loki both decided to forget about the appearance of the huge ship, just as Thor was about to return to his room, he noticed a figure walking entering the room through the electronic door.

"Ah, you're awake?" Thor said as he looked at Austin, he still didn't know how to feel about this mysterious person no matter what had happened previously, he wanted to be sure of Austin's origins before trusting him completely.

"yes I am, thanks for the hospitality, how long was I sleeping?" Austin removed the mask of his super suit and showed his face before asking.

'so he is from earth?' Thor and Loki both thought at the same time when they saw Austin's face, he had the average face of an earthling, nothing set him apart from the rest except for his god-like powers.

"only for a few hours, it hasn't been too long," Thor said with a friendly smile.

he then looked at look with a questioning look before saying "are you perhaps from earth?" Although he knew the answer, Thor wanted to be sure, after all the universe was filled with many strange creatures, and he never expected an earthling to have such amazing powers as Austin's.

"yup I am I'm an Avenger just like you," Austin said with a laugh as he looked at Thor.

Thor was sent back after hearing Austin's words.

"Avenger?" Loki said in shock. 

"but I have never seen you on the avenger's team" Thor was also shocked, he didn't want to believe it at all, he knew all the avengers by face.

"would you believe me if I tell you I'm a new avenger?" Austin smiled after seeing their reactions, he didn't blame them though. 

"We just have to wait till we get to earth to prove it then" Thor replied suspiciously, as much as he didn't trust strangers, especially ones with such power, he had to admit that Austin was probably stronger than him just from the Asteroid which he possibly summoned above the city of Asgard.

Seeing as Thor wasn't believing him, Austin sighed before pulling a chip out of his suit.

"Well, I know someone who can prove my identity for you" Austin immediately placed the chip inside his suit and he was immediately connected to Tony stark.

Tony appeared on the holographic screen, surprisingly, this rich guy was actually in a foreign country and having dinner with a bunch of people who may or may not be his friends. 

Austin's eyes twitched as he saw Tony's shocked expression.

'so I'm over here fighting aliens and you want to enjoy yourself in a 5-star Restaurant?? can't you at least wait till I come back Austin sighed but didn't say much.

"ah it's you, Austin my boy, how's it going on your end, did you find Bruce?" Tony said with a smile after getting up from the table and excusing himself from the group of influential people.

"yes I did, I'm also here with Thor but he doesn't believe I am an avenger" Austin replied with a shrug and turned the screen to Thor and Loki.

Thor looked at the screen in puzzlement and Loki just stood there silently.

"Tony, is that you?" Thor walked up and looked at the screen.

"of course it's me, why wouldn't it be" Tony replied with a strange look. 

"I don't know, some high-tech technology could probably be imitating your voice" Thor replied.

"Good point, but trust me, point break, Austin is an avenger, and a trustworthy man, so don't worry" Tony replied while grabbing a drink.

"Ah it is you," Thor said with a knowing smile after seeing Tony use his nickname which he made up for him "Point Break"

After verifying Austin's identity, Tony and Thor continued to talk about what had happened to Asgard as well as how he was moving all of the Asgardians to earth.

Tony didn't seem to mind and asked to get Brice on the phone as well.

Bruce banner came into the room with a frown, after talking to Tony and listening to all the happenings which had been going on, on earth, he didn't know how to feel.

Just like Loki, Bruce was also insecure about how the earth would treat him upon his return to the avengers, perhaps some would appreciate his decision, while others would even go so far as to the point of protesting against him.

it was just how the earthlings were, there was nothing that Bruce or Loki could do about it except to try and gain favor from the earthlings. 

-------------

if you want to support me and want 10 more chapters check out my patréon.

Patréon.com/ShadowDeity 

22