52: Faction Function
601 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sound of battles could be heard throughout the planet of Sakaar, and rebels holding ray guns could be seen patrolling the streets as they took over.

Austin Felt an urge to become stronger after his quick interaction with the mad titan, just the presence of Thanos alone was enough to make those around scared to take action.

Before Austin could move, a holographic screen appeared in front of him abruptly.

[Ding!

Due to Host's impact on the world of marvel, a new system function has been unlocked [Faction] 

The system's mechanical voice sounded off in his head as it slowly read the words that appeared.

"A faction function?" Austin raised an eyebrow as he read through the screen a few more times, this was exactly what he wanted.

"System, how does the [Faction] function work," Austin asked with curiosity, he wanted a basic explanation of this function before he did anything else.

[The Faction function is there to allow the host to create his faction as implied by its name, but, with the power of the system, certain leaders who are subdued into submission by the host can be turned into faction members along with their armies, the host can manage his faction by clicking the Faction option] 

The system replied mechanically and explained the Faction function which he had just unlocked.

"So it's like that huh, generally speaking, if I were to take over a leader of a world, wouldn't all his subordinates belong to me?" thinking up to this point, Austin felt an indescribable hunger for power rise within his heart, the urge to rule over the world and have everyone under him.

"Open the faction," Austin thought in his heart after he calmed down his thoughts.

[Faction] 

Generals: Nil (Appointed by the Host)

Members: Nil (Soldiers under the generals)

"This makes my work even easier," Austin said before he released a cold sigh and looked in the distance at the battles going on throughout planet sakaar.

With the little bit of mental energy he had, Austin scanned the planet before he located a certain figure who was surrounded by hundreds of soldiers.

With a wave of Austin's hands, A majestic White winged horse appeared in Infront of him before he immediately mounted the horse and flew off into the distance.

----

The grandmaster could be seen standing in the debris of a broken down building as he carried a playful look on his face, even though he had this look he was panicking inside as his people were rebelling against him.

"I know things have gone pretty far but, is there a need to rebel against me?" The grandmaster said with his arms raised.

The surrounding Sakaar people who held laser guns grunted as they slowly approached him, as they were in great numbers, The grandmaster's soldiers were outnumbered and were unable to fight back.

it was at this moment that a figure in a black robe appeared from the sky atop a winged horse.

the winged horse flapped its wings slowly against the sandy ground before the figure on its back lightly jumped off, a golden sword that seemed to be crafted by the best of Craftsman appeared in his hands.

"It's him," The grandmaster said in shock as he looked at Austin's appearance, he felt like his heart was about to fall out of his ass.

Not only did he have to deal with a rebellion, but this torturous bastard was also actually back again. I thought he already left. 

Austin raised Hela's sword before slashing it through the ground, with his strength coupled with the bonus from the sword, a huge slash appeared in the ground in Infront of him.

the sudden impact caused the surrounding rebels to back up in shock and start murmuring amongst themself.

Austin didn't bother with the rebels, he turned around and pointed his sword at The Grandmaster.

Swoosh!!

A flying sword shot out from the void and hovered right in Infront of the grandmaster, only 2 centimeters from taking his head.

"Surrender yourself to me and I'll help you gain back the power you lost," Austin said seriously, his dark brown eyes carrying a cold glint as he looked at the Grandmaster.

"What? Surrender? me?" The grandmaster was shocked and confused for a second, he thought Austin was here to kill him at first, What the fuck was going on?

The rebels seemed impatient and raised their guns, dozens of them aimed their ray guns at Austin, under the command of the person in barbaric clothes they all fired their guns.

BANG!

BANG!!

Gunshots rang out as laser beams shot out of the high-tech guns.

"Hmph" Austin grunted before raising his sword once again, with a slash through the void, dozens of swords shot off into the distance before piercing the bodies of the soldiers.

His swords were so fast that by the time the leading Rebels were killed their laser beams reached him only a split second after.

boom!

but under the impact of Austin's Mana shield they all dissolved and disappeared, he took no damage. 

The grandmaster watched all of this with a shocked expression on his face, he remembered Austin's question previously.

After bringing together everything he knew about Austin, from his torturing him to easily destroying the rebels, if he declined right now he would get killed just as well.

The Grandmaster began to panic, but after a second of thinking he made up his mind, his cowardly self made it so that he could only choose to surrender to Austin for now.

perhaps he could get his freedom back one day.

The rebels who saw what happened All backed up subconsciously with surprised looks, they gravely looked at the dead bodies of their subordinates as well as their leader before retreating slowly to not be attacked by the devilish figure who had appeared there.

"I'll ask one more time, will you surrender?" Austin turned back to look at the Grandmaster, the floating sword which was 2 centimeters away from taking away the old guy's life didn't move a single inch, but it gave the grandmaster the feeling that he would be killed if he even resisted. 

-------------

if you want to support me and want 10 more chapters check out my patréon.

Patréon.com/ShadowDeity 

18