55: Proxima Midnight
601 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ever since that day, Austin continued to go through all three of the Sakaar planet's enemies' territories, easily killing their leaders and taking over their planets.

He now had more than 4 planets under his control, including hundreds of thousands of warriors.

Austin now felt like he could return to earth and prepare for Thanos to appear, with his power he could create many tactics that could stop Thanos from his ultimate plan of destroying half of the universe.

Austin stood atop the roof of a large palace and watched as thousands of spaceships flew 

around the planet. 

He felt an indescribable hunger for power the more he ruled over planets, but he didn't let that get to his head as he had a bigger goal.

"My lord, fleet #245 which was sent to investigate the aftermath of Asgard is currently being attacked by an unknown spaceship that has strong opponents, requesting assistance" The Grandmaster's voice could be heard through a holographic communication device.

"Got it" 

Austin replied before opening a Stargate, another cool feature of the faction function was that Austin could immediately lock onto wherever his soldiers and generals were in the universe, Coupled with his teleportation powers which spanned across the multiverse, Austin could immediately appear near the fleet #245.

As Austin hopped through the Stargate, he appeared on a battlefield filled with many alien space fleets at the battle.

Both sides had a lot of firepowers, but it was clear that Austin's side was on the losing end.

While one of the enemy spaceships was about to destroy one of Austin's spaceships, a huge rock formation flew at LightSpeed from the void and crashed into the ship, sending it flying before it exploded into the distance.

"My Lord?" The alien soldier who was piloting one of Sakaar planet's spaceships said as he noticed Austin who was floating in the distance, he felt a shock through his spine as he then saw a huge Asteroid crash into the spaceship which was about to attack him earlier. 

"My lord is a god amongst men," The pilot thought, the other pilots had the same thought.

Due to Austin's instantaneous assistance in battle from anywhere they were, the fleets under his command suffered the least of casualties, this, in turn, boosted the morale of his soldiers and they began to trust him even more as time went by. 

Austin looked at the larger spaceship in the enemy's formation and flew toward it. 

----

Inside a large spaceship 

Humanoid figures frowned as she looked at the screen, she carried a huge spear on her back and wore a high-tech suit of armor.

This female humanoid character had white skin and looked very alien-like, although she looked a lot like a human.

"General Proxima, The powerful being which destroyed spaceship #478 is currently on his way towards us," An alien soldier who sat in front of a holographic screen said as he noticed the signal.

Proxima Midnight frowned and pulled out her weapon before saying hastily. 

"I can see that" 

She then walked towards the place where Austin was moving after informing Thanos of the problem they had faced.

Thanos had informed her to investigate this area, Incase Hela was alive, although midnight was confused at this order she didn't say anything and planned to do exactly that.

but who would think they would run into a large fleet of random alien soldiers who also just happened to be investigating the area around Asgard? 

Austin stood in the air of the huge spaceship before he raised a finger.

A yellow flash of light appeared at his fingertip before it shot off toward the spaceship.

The flash of light moved at LightSpeed and slammed into the side of the spaceship, causing it to explode and catch on fire.

It was at this moment that Austin noticed a figure inside the area of the spaceship he had destroyed, his eyes flashed with light before he realized who it was.

"Proxima midnight, a general of Thanos's Black Order," Austin said slowly as he appeared next to midnight.

Proxima Midnight was caught off guard for a split second, this guy knew who she was? yet he still dared to attack.

"So you know I'm a member of Black Order which is ruled over by my lord Thanos, yet you still dare to attack us? are you crazy" Proxima midnight said in anger as she raised her spear-like weapon which vibrated before a blue beam shot out of it and aimed at Austin?

Swoosh!!

Hela's Sword slashed out, and a flash of light was released from the sword as it pierced through the beam of light and crashed into Proxima Midnight. 

Midnight was no Match for Austin, Especially more so after he became a 3-Star Astral Sorcerer, all his powers had gained a qualitative boost that put him at a power level equal to even Thanos.

But even so, Thanos wouldn't be that easy to kill, Thanos was a master tactician in battle who could defeat opponents who were even far stronger than he was.

figures such as Sentry and other powerful superheroes who only appeared in the marvel comics might be stronger than Thanos, but if given enough time Thanos would be able to wipe the floor with them just using his tactics. 

Austin appeared next to proxima midnight, As he watched the general of Black order try to reach for her fallen weapon, he waved his hands and Midnight was pierced by a sword instantly.

"AHHHH" Proxima Midnight exclaimed in shock as she clutched her bloodied arm, her face became even paler than it was.

it was at this moment that the Chitauri in the spaceship began to rush into the scene and try to attack Austin, but they were immediately frozen before they could move anymore.

Proxima midnight saw the Chitauri appear and felt some hope, but after seeing the large army of Chitauri freeze in their tracks she could only lose all hope once again.

-------------

if you want to support me and want 10 more chapters check out my patréon.

Patréon.com/ShadowDeity 

16