57: Thanos Attention
1.7k 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ok that's all, Proxima Midnight and the grandmaster, you both will come with me to meet the collector, the rest of you can stay here and watch over the armies," Austin said before he immediately sat up and dismissed the three others generals under him.

Austin didn't plan on going to interrogate the collector for the infinity stone, perhaps the guy would treat him just like Thanos and not even bother to listen to him.

After all, this collector guy is the "Brother" of the grandmaster, one could only imagine how his mindset and attitude were, anyone related to the grandmaster was terrible.

"Grandmaster, you will play a huge role in getting this reality stone," Austin said as he looked at the Grandmaster who stood to his right.

"of course, anything for my lord" The grandmaster bowed and replied with a smile.

"By the way, since this is your brother I don't want to make things bloody for him, just get him to show you the reality stone and I will immediately come and take it away," Austin said with a frown, this was the safest way of doing this if he tortured the collector into giving him the stone, perhaps the guy wouldn't even fold and Austin would never know where the reality stone is.

The grandmaster raised an eyebrow in shock before he realized what Austin was saying, basically Austin was giving him respect due to him being one of his generals and sparing his brother from a cruel fate.

"I got it, I can pinpoint the location of my brother's planet and we can head there immediately, my lord," The grandmaster said after a short while, he would rather rob his brother of the reality stone than have his brother get tortured in front of him by Austin. 

----

With the help of the Grandmaster, Austin was able to lock onto The Collector's planet formation and immediately created a Stargate leading to the planet.

"Proxima midnight, you will stay with me while The Grandmaster associates with The Collector," Austin said before looking back at the two generals behind him.

"is that understood?" 

"Yes, My Lord" They both replied simultaneously.

"Good, let's get our hands on that stone then," Austin said before he jumped through the Stargate, followed by The Grandmaster and Proxima Midnight.

-------

somewhere in a random Field of Stars.

Thanos sat on a throne as he watched the stars in the distance, his face carrying an expressionless look as if he was in deep thought.

it was at this moment that a tall skinny figure appeared in the room and kneeled as he approached Thanos.

"Corvus, why are you here?" Thanos turned his throne around and looked at the figure who had appeared In the room, it was one of his esteemed Black Order Generals.

Corvus Glaive.

Thanos was confused because he had previously given an order to Corvus earlier, yet the guy was back so soon.

"My apologies, My lord, But I came to inform you of some urgent news that we have picked up," Corvus Glaive said as he stood in a kneeled position with his head lowered.

"Well, what is this urgent news," Thanos asked with a raised brow and stood up from his seat.

"Raise your head and speak," He said as he walked down from his throne.

Corvus had no choice but to raise his head and look at Thanos in his eyes while speaking about the news.

"Proxima midnight who was sent out to investigate the destruction of Asgard has disappeared, not only that but the fleets of Chitauri under her command also disappeared in the void almost instantly," Corvus said slowly, as he spoke he made sure to take notice of Thanos Expressions.

Thanos looked surprised but he didn't say much, he only said.

"How did this happen? Are you trying to tell me A Black Order general disappeared instantly and not even the Chitauri fleets under her command were left?" Thanos said as he slowly walked towards Corvus, Each of his steps causing the ground underneath him to vibrate due to his huge figure. 

"Y-Yes, My Lord," Corvus said as he waited for what was to come while watching Thanos Approach him.

Thanos stood in front of Corvus Calmly before he crouched down and grabbed the Black Order General by his throat.

"Do you take me for a fool?" Thanos said as he stared at Corvus in his eyes, His expression showing his dissatisfaction and anger. 

"I- I Wouldn't dare my lord" Corvus Glaive struggled to speak as he struggled to speak due to his throat being pressured.

"My Lord, this was exactly what happened to the shop of the Asgardians when we found the Tesseract at the hands of Loki" Corvus hurried and spoke up about what happened last time.

Thanos seemed to realize something before looking at Corvus and throwing him down.

"It seems you are correct, this situation is very familiar," Thanos said with a clenched fist.

"it seems like someone or something is trying to interrupt my plans, so be it," Thanos said before standing up and looking at Corvus.

"Get some People to investigate this, find whoever is doing this, and inform me immediately, I want to destroy them with my own hands," Thanos said before he waived his hands and dismissed Corvus.

"Will do, My Lord" Corvus said after coughing for a little while, he then sat up and walked out without complaining.

Thanos who was left standing there looked at his infinity gauntlet before looking back at the view of the stars behind him.

"The Reality Stone, Just wait till I get my hands on it, Reality isn't always what we see it as, But, it will be what I make of it," Thanos said and a smirk appeared at the corner of his lips. 

His spaceship was currently moving towards the location of The Collector, The Collector was after all the only person who was suspected of having the Reality stone, and Thanos wasn't planning on getting this stone through peaceful means. 

-------------

if you want to support me and want 10 more chapters check out my patréon.

Patréon.com/ShadowDeity 

14