1.4
530 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read more of this story on my Patreon!


1.4

It was a humiliation to have been brought so low. Even worse because it was at the command of this… human. The only proper reaction to such indignity was outrage, and so Lady Benezia felt it burning. But there was something else that came to her alongside it, something too shameful for a woman of her standing to admit.

Pleasure. Damnable pleasure.

Benezia let loose a shuddering groan, unwanted pleasure racking her body with quakes and trembles. She planted her hands firmly upon the human's chest and let her hips and rear collide against his firm waist. His cock struck deep, ripping from the asari's throat a moan so lewd and wanton she could scarcely believe it came from her own lips. The blazing ecstasy that bloomed from the joining of their bodies remained as white hot as when they started.

"Animal. You're a damned animal. A savage." Benezia spat. This whole affair was some twisted dream. It had to be. How else could she feel so furious and so good at the same time?

The asari quivered upon the human's cock, her own body betraying her as her slick cunt tightened around him. She let loose another moan then, this one low and guttural, like she was some animal in heat. Her blood was up, from both anger and arousal.

"A starving savage." The human grunted back. "I haven't had a woman in months. Spectre business doesn't leave a man enough time to sate his baser needs."

Montes didn't even look at her as he spoke. No, his eyes were instead focused on two far grander prizes. Her breasts, so large and heavy as they were, hung pendulously down toward his face. They swayed and swung as she rode him, doubtlessly giving the human a show he wouldn't forget after a thousand lifetimes. He craned his head up, kissing her bosom, his lips catching the underside of the large swells. Then he captured one of her pebbled nipples into his mouth. His tongue lashed against the hard peak, suckling. Benezia hissed, one of her hands rising to his head to… Yank him away? Hold him there? She wasn't quite sure. The man released her before she could decide, slumping back against his bed.

"Is that why you're blackmailing me? Because you're lonely?" She sneered down at the brute beneath her, the Spectre called Montes, his own face twisted into a near-feral snarl. His hold on her tightened, his fingers sinking into the soft flesh of her hips, forcefully pulling her back down over his cock. He sank into her again, the battering ram that was his manhood splitting her folds apart so painfully, so deliciously. The air left the asari's lungs, leaving her dizzy as another starburst of ecstasy set her nerves aflame.

"Nah." Montes huffed, his voice rough and husky. "I've just never had an asari matriarch before."

He gave a dark chuckle that spurned another bout of anger within Benezia. She bucked her hips hard in retaliation, groaning as his cock rolled inside her, but that only seemed to please him. Benezia did it again just to be sure, raking her nails down his bare chest and leaving red, welting streaks across his skin.

That was able to draw a pained hiss from the man. Benezia allowed herself the tiniest of smirks. She bore down upon the instrument of her shame, her rage, her lust, rolling her hips against him. She draped herself over his body until the tips of their noses touched and he could not look away from her.

"It is as I said. Savage."

Benezia felt that terrible, delightful quake again, deep in the pit of her belly. Trembling, she lifted herself off of Montes' cock… And slammed herself back down. This time Montes was the one who groaned. It would have felt like a victory had Benezia herself not whimpered so pathetically like some virginal maiden.

Pleasure. Damnable pleasure.


There were sounds coming from the bedroom. Distant, but not at all muffled.

They were the sounds of bodies colliding together, of flesh slapping against flesh. They were carnal, sexual, but they weren't the sounds of lovemaking. No, what the huntress was hearing was something far more primal. Savage. Violent, even.

And yet Lady Benezia was making no calls for help. Nor were there any desperate pleas for mercy. There were plenty of insults being hurled, vile curses and slurs that Samara was shocked to hear spilling from her Mistress's lips.

The discordant sounds continued on, carrying from the upstairs bedroom, over the mezzanine, and down into the living room where Samara waited patiently. She sat on one of the long, dark sofas, her long legs crossed with her hands clasped over her knees. There she had waited for the last couple hours and there was where she would continue to wait, until Lady Benezia had… concluded her business with the human upstairs.

Samara pressed her lips into a line, choosing to instead focus her attention on the bright holo-signs just outside the apartment window. And if not the signs, then it was the denizens of the Silversun Strip walking along a few stories below.

But still Samara made an effort to listen. She had to, after all. Lady Benezia was her charge.

I pledged to her my service and my loyalty… But not my opinions.

No, it wasn't an acolyte's place to pass moral judgment upon the Lady she served. Benezia T'Soni wouldn't be the first asari matriarch to take an alien lover and carry on a discreet affair. And if her people's excitement over the newly arrived humans was any indication, she certainly wouldn't be the last.

Even so, a Spectre?

Samara brought one hand up from her knees and blinked her omnitool on. A few keystrokes and the human Spectre's face stared back at her. The picture wasn't up to date. Here on her omnitool, the human named Gabriel Montes possessed a full, dark beard. When he welcomed them into his apartment hours ago, the beard had been shortened to nothing but bristles. Humans, males and females alike, used a process called "shaving" to rid themselves of unwanted hair, or so Samara had heard. It sounded unpleasant - and rather unsanitary. But to Samara, such was the case with these humans.

And now Lady Benezia is sharing a bed with one.

A lowd, high-pitched shriek split through the air. Benezia's voice.

Samara' eyes darted to the mezzanine balcony, her blood up in an instant. Her omnitool blinked out and her fist tightened into a fist, a blue haze of biotic power swirling about her fingers.

One good biotic charge and I can be in that room in less than a second…

But then the shriek turned to a woman's soft moaning. Pained, strained, but with the touch of something more. The taste of something Samara had grown quite familiar with during her several centuries of life. Satisfaction.

Samara realized quickly that she was hearing the sound of her employer meeting her end. The type of end that many asari maidens so hungrily craved.

A man's voice followed, groans and primal grunts, not unlike those of a Krogan. Montes, it seemed, had found his end as well.

Samara unclenched her fist, the swirling biotic hues dissipated along with her fury.

Then there was a resounding smack, the unmistakable sound of someone's palm connecting with flesh. She heard Lady Benezia give another shriek, lower and angrier than before, followed by another string of curses and insults aimed at Montes, at humans, at Earth itself. They were words better suited to the mouth of a Tuchankan warlord, not a Matriarch of Thessia. And yet they came from Benezia's lips, to Samara' great shock. And even more twistedly, the human Montes seemed to enjoy the Lady's venom. Another smack followed, this time punctuated by a woman's lewd moan. Montes seemed to enjoy that even more.

The huntress felt another blooming heat spread across her face. Huffing through her nose, the asari turned back to the apartment window. Samara didn't understand why her Lady chose that human as a lover. Nor was it her place to try and understand. She would do her duty. She would sit there and wait. And she would listen.

At least she chose a man with stamina, the Huntress thought wryly as the sounds of harsh fucking continued to carry down from the bedroom.


How many men could say they got an asari matriarch onto her back? Montes could only assume the number to be very low. There were billions and billions of asari, true. But few of those billions were matriarchs. And fewer still were held in such esteem as Lady Benezia T'Soni.

Having that knowledge made the tightness of the woman's cunt around his cock that much sweeter. And delectable too was how sopping wet she was. Even as she sneered up at him, spitting venomous curses through clenched teeth, her eyes alight with burning fury, her arousal could not be hidden from him. Not when he was buried inside her, all the way to the hilt.

"This is all that your kind knows how to do." Benezia hissed, clutching his head in her hands. Her fingernails dug slightly into the skin on the back of his neck, but Montes could more than endure the stinging pain. The heavenly feeling of asari folds quivering about his manhood more than made up for it. "You plunder. You ravage. You take."

Like an enraged bull, Montes huffed through his nose. This was how he preferred his women. A submissive, pliable beauty was always good for some easy fun. But it was the women like Benezia, those who had bite, who gave the hunt its thrill. Even in such a vulnerable position, Lady Benezia never lost her spirit, her fire.

And vulnerable indeed her position was, on her back with Montes looming over her. He gripped her by the ankles, pushing her legs up so that her feet were on either side of her head. Some matriarchs were as flexible as maidens, it seemed. Folded as she was, she could do nothing but endure the human's brutish conquest of her body.

Snarling, Montes drew himself from her slick folds. Inch after inch after inch of his shaft rose languidly from the woman's cunt, drawing a shuddering moan from her throat. Montes rose until only the head of his cock remained dipped in that asari honey, all nice and warm. Then he let himself fall, the entirety of his length sinking back into her. His hips collided with hers, flesh on flesh.

Lady Benezia gave a lovely wail, her hands falling from Montes' neck to his shoulders. There, her nails dug deep into the firm flesh. Again, the pain mattered little. Montes felt a tremble through his body, a pleasure that seeped into him, deep into his bones. Asari cunt, wet and tight, was unlike anything else in the galaxy. Montes supposed he and other human men were beyond fortunate that their two species turned out to be so… compatible.

"Fuck yeah…" Montes grunted, pulling himself up and driving himself into her cunt again before the asari could even recover.

Benezia gave a choked sob, staring up at him with wide eyes full of rage, disbelief, and lust - all in equal measure. He stole a glance further down. Hard nipples capped dark blue areolae. Her breasts, so magnificent in their enormity, quaked as he fell upon her again, the tremors across her abundant flesh visible for a split-second. A hypnotic sight. Montes wanted to see it again.

He rose - and drove his cock down deep. Hot asari cunt quivered around his cock. Heaving breasts filled his vision. And the music of an alien woman's pained and pleasured voice filled his ears.

"Goddess above! Fuck!" Benezia near squealed. She attempted what Montes could only assume was a glare, her hands rising to clutch at his head once more. She wouldn't let him look away from her. The woman wanted him to see the fury in her eyes. Montes found that he hadn't quite fucked the rage out of Benezia, much to his own delight.

"You're nothing more than a brute." She sneered up at him. Yes, she still had enough energy to talk shit to him. Even when he was nearly a foot deep into her guts. "You'd love to see every asari on the Citadel in chains, wouldn't you? You'd make the daughters of Thessia your playthings."

He was growing increasingly impressed with the woman. In fact, he respected her. But that just meant he saw no reason to hold back.

"That's already happened, lady." He spat back. Their noses brushed together. He could feel the hotness of her breath on his face. Which meant she could feel the same from him. He sank into her, all the way to the root and held. Benezia made a choked sound, sucking in precious air. But Montes continued, merciless, "Ever since First Contact. Fifty years on, humans and asari have been going pretty well together. Can't go a block on this station without seeing one of our boys with a pretty blue girl on his arm."

The asari's eyes filled with burning rage - and burning lust. "Wild maidens making poor choices. Jumping into bed with barbarians like you."

Barbarian… I'll take it… I'll show you a barbarian, you blue bitch…

Montes growled into the asari's face, gripping her ankles tight and pushing them further into the mattress. The woman, folded as she was, couldn't move, couldn't escape. She bucked her body up against him, defiant even on her back, but that was the total of her retaliation. Her body was his to play with. His to use as he pleased. And Montes certainly pleased.

He fucked her. In the truest, boldest sense of the word. Pure primal rutting. Drawing his hips back before forcing them forward. Savage, hard thrusting. He speared her with his cock. Splitting her dark blue apart with his pale shaft. A battering ram pounding through. The castle walls had already fallen. Now, he was just plundering, claiming, conquering.

Their bodies collided, clapped together. Skin on skin. Ivory on indigo.

Grunting viciously, his voice like that of a beast, he pushed her ankles deeper into the bed, bringing his pace to a maddening ferocity. But Benezia didn't simply take it. No, she cried out defiantly, clutching his head so that he could not turn away from her. Her forehead pressed into his as she snarled fierce, filthy words at him. But this only drove him to go harder, faster.

Montes' eyes darted down to where their bodies were joined and he watched himself drive in and out of her. It was a shocking sight, such a tight cunt being demolished by a cock so long and thick. Their fucking was hard and fast, those tight folds being able to take such enormity so quickly, so many times, and so deep, it was like witnessing a miracle. He drew back up to meet her eyes, wearing a wicked smile.

"Your daughter's dating a human, isn't she?" He taunted her. And she clenched around him. "Alliance grunt, too. Burns you up inside, doesn't it? Your little girl is jumping into bed with a barbarian like me."

The woman's eyes widened. Montes braced for more venomous words, grinning like a madman. But instead, the asari gave a wild cry. With a wail, Lady Benezia found ecstasy for the third - fourth? - time that evening. Her entire body trembled beneath Montes, quaking and quivering so deliciously. Proof of his conquest. Proof that a lowly, brute of a human had undone the asari matriarch.

Benezia removed her hands from the human's neck, covering her face and muffling her cries of pleasure. Was she trying to hide in shame? Or was this more defiance from her, refusing to let him witness her face twisted in pleasure? Montes gave a wolfish smile all the same.

He had won.

His end followed next, with him burying himself into her tight cunt as deep as he could possibly go. His body fell across hers, his hips flush to hers, his scrotum resting against the curve of the matriarch's ass. There they quaked and roiled, and next his cock twitched and throbbed within the hot, slick tightness of matriarch azure.

Benezia moaned again, muffled by the hand she clamped tight over her mouth, her body shuddering as Montes shot ropes of hot human seed into her fertile depths. No child would result from it of course, but the satisfaction was the same. How many men could say they took an asari matriarch raw? How many men could say they seeded one?

They stayed like that for several long moments, the only sound in the room was their deep breathing and the ambient hum that could be heard everywhere on the Citadel station. His heart thumped in his chest. And he could feel hers thumping in hers. Eventually, Montes found the strength to rise, drawing his cock from the asari's well-abused cunt. He released the woman's ankles, allowing her legs to flop back to the bed.

"Christ…" He muttered, watching with rapt attention as that blue pussy quivered in the absence of his manhood - winking back up at him. A lone stream of milky white cum followed, dribbling down her ass and onto the sheets. "Christ."

The last of his strength soon left him. Montes fell upon his bed beside the equally exhausted Benezia.

He had won. And he had earned some rest.

13