2.3
401 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read more of this story on my Patreon!


2.3

The human brute caught Benezia's lips with his own before she could say anything. At first the matriarch gave him nothing, keeping her mouth closed tight. But as his hands roamed freely along her flanks, her back, even onto her breasts… Benezia found that she couldn't deny the man for long.

Her lips parted and his tongue snaked into her mouth. Wet, hot, and slimy it was; a vile and invasive thing. But still Benezia lashed her own tongue against it, deepening their kiss. There was a heat that burned inside her, spreading across her cheeks, her chest, simmering just under her skin. She liked to think it was rage. Indeed, the human called Montes drove her into a fury. But his dominion over her body drew out sensations and emotions from deep within. Feelings that Benezia didn't dare shed light upon.

His hands, so large and rough, cupped her breasts then. His thick fingers squeezed and groped her ample flesh, kneading it as if it were dough. She moaned so pathetically into his mouth then. It was a terrible and tragic thing, Benezia thought, for a woman of her standing to be made into a whimpering whore.

Then one of his hands drew away from her bosom, traveling down to take a handful of her ass. Grabbing and groping her body through her dress, lacking the patience to wait for her to disrobe, Montes proved himself once more to be every inch the barbarian Benezia knew he was.

"Tits and ass," Benezia sneered as she broke their kiss. She could feel his hot, disgusting breath on her aching lips. She glared up at him, staring into his hungry eyes. "That's all you care about. You humans are so predictable."

She spoke with disdain, pouring anger and venom into her words. But Montes only gave her a maddening grin in return.

"Tits and ass are what make life worth living." He said, giving her plush rear another squeeze to make his point. He pressed a quick kiss to the corner of her mouth, mockingly affectionate. "Nothing better than a nice pair of tits."

Then his hands were at the back of her neck, his fingers playing at the zipper. The back of her dress opened, exposing her skin to the cool air. Benezia felt a shiver dance along her spine. She offered no resistance as the spectre pulled her dress down. The white and gold silk fell down her arms, down her belly, letting her bosom fall free.

Benezia stood before the human's lustful eyes, naked from the waist up. The top of her gown hung from the golden sash wrapped around her waist, leaving her wearing nothing but the long skirt. Her nipples, round and dark blue, were hard and pointed. Silently, she cursed them for betraying her, for giving Montes proof of her body's arousal and desire.

She could see the delight on his face as he took in the splendor of her nudity, the same way he had done on their first night together. Benezia felt a coiling deep in her belly as she felt Montes's gaze devour her. The feeling erupted ten-fold when he descended upon her, then devouring her breasts with his mouth.

He suckled, feasted upon her ample teats like a man starving. His lashing tongue rolled over the peaks of her nipples, ripping moans from Benezia's own lips. His hands, his mouth, they squeezed, sucked, licked, and ravished as he so pleased. The intensity of his lurid affections almost had Benezia's legs giving out from underneath her. But the matriarch remained standing.

"You're an animal…" She told him, though her voice came out barely above a whisper. She cradled his head as he divided his attention between her two heavy teats, her blue fingers running through his black hair. "Nothing more than a beast…"

Montes grunted, slurping away from her breasts. He pressed a couple of kisses to the upper slopes of her bosom, then another in the deep valley between them. He held the two vast swells together so that both of her dark nipples pointed right at his face. He sucked one into his mouth again, running his tongue over the blue peak before switching to its twin sister. He tried to fit both into his mouth in a valiant effort that had Benezia whining, shuddering under his touch. Then he pulled away, panting. Benezia too found herself short of breath, her veins thrumming with hot blood.

"All your fault…" Montes spoke low, almost growling. He wasn't even looking at her. He was transfixed by her proud bosom, those vast swells of blue. "Looking the way you do. All you matriarchs, you ladies know what you're doing… Wearing all those fancy dresses that show off your big, juicy tits."

He slapped one of her breasts then. There was stinging pain, like brilliant heat… But Benezia moaned like some wild maiden. The matriarch had no time to think of her humiliation, however. Montes quickly had her stumbling backwards onto a nearby sofa. She landed on her back with a cry of outrage, spitting curses and damnations at the insolent spectre. But her profanities soon died on her lips as the man's hands came down to her waist, parting her skirts to reveal her white lace panties. Panties that were now darkened and drenched in yet another sign of her body's betrayal.

Benezia watched Montes stare at her dripping sex, her cheeks colored with shame and lust. Her hand moved of its own accord, squeezing one of her own breasts and rolling the hard nipple between her fingers. She sighed softly, letting the sharp pleasure roll through her body. If Benezia was going to get fucked, the matriarch figured that she would find what delight she could. It was the same thought she had the first time she took Montes to bed.

"You want to make your mouth useful?" She hissed through her teeth. With her free hand she ran her fingers through his dark hair again. "Go ahead then, bastard."

Montes smirked back at her, a fiendish look in his eyes. He planted a kiss upon her lace-covered mound, taking a whiff of her heavy scent. Benezia shuddered at the indecency, then whined as the man began to stroke her through her panties.

"I don't think I need to." He teased her with both his words and his touch. "You're already soaked, Nezzie."

Benezia opened her mouth to spit yet another curse at the human… But all that came out was a low, guttural moan as Montes tugged her lace panties to the side and buried his face between her legs. He drank down the nectar of her hot, soaking sex and the Matriach Benezia of House T'Soni wailed like the banshees of myth. There were none in her estate who couldn't hear them, Benezia knew in the back of her mind. And the elder asari just didn't give a damn.

His tongue… Goddess, his tongue…

He devoured her cunt the same way he devoured her tits: Savagely and without mercy. Benezia moaned and cried as Montes slaked himself on her azure, lapping at her slick folds like some desperate, starving beast.

Like wildfire, the blazing inferno of passion spread through Benezia's body. Her skin, her nerves, her very bones, they were all aflame with perfect, delectable heat. Her sex was a furnace, stoked by the human's damned tongue.

She writhed on the sofa, held down by Montes' strong arms while wild and wanton moans flew freely from her lips. Rage, despair, and euphoria all intermingled within her mind and her body. And all of those conflicting emotions were brought forth by one man.

Montes was both beast and lover, predator and protector. He had stolen her freedom by threatening Liara, but then swore to defend the T'Soni family with his life. Benezia didn't know what to make of the man.

Even then he showed her a measure of mercy, ceasing his attack on her cunt so she could have a moment to compose herself. Panting like a varren bitch in heat, Benezia looked upon the human through lidded eyes. She watched as he pressed soft kisses to the softness of her inner thighs.

"You asari are something else…" Montes growled, drawing his lips gently across her slick mound. The bristles of hair around his mouth brushed against Benezia's sensitive skin, sending shivers up her back. Then the human swiped his tongue through her folds, continuing in a low voice. "Sweetest pussy I've ever had. God damn. No wonder Thessia has the whole galaxy by the balls."

It was both a compliment and an insult, a skill with words Benezia had believed only her own people possessed. The matriarch didn't appreciate what the spectre so shamelessly implied, but still she felt a spike of pride at his recognition of Thessia's vast influence. It was validating in a tasteless way. The asari were no great military force, but their soft power on the galactic stage was nigh unmatched. Not even the salarians came close. Benezia liked to think her people earned their influence through their natural talent of finesse. And in a way, Montes thought the same… For his own definition of the word.

"The goddess blessed her daughters with unmatched beauty." Benezia still felt anger at the man between her legs. She hoped her clear displeasure would mask her very present desire. "Why should we be ashamed of our good fortune?"

"You shouldn't." Montes conceded, to Benezia's surprise. Though the look on his hard face kept the asari on edge. The matriarch saw devious intent flicker across his features, glittering in his blue-green eyes. It had her heart racing again. "Just don't bitch when your beauty gets you the attention of men like me."

Wearing a dirty smile, Montes then ran his thick fingers through the wet petals of her cunt, teasing her. Benezia's breath hitched and the human's smile grew even more wicked. Montes sank one finger into her dripping sex and Benezia's lips parted in a silent cry. Then the matriarch gave a shuddering gasp when the man dropped his head down an instant later to begin his oral assault anew. Montes added another finger, spreading her apart. It ached, but pleasantly so.

Ecstasy bloomed white hot in the pit of her belly as the spectre laid siege to her walls, his fingers and tongue working in tandem. Delightful, blazing pleasure was ripped through her body without grace or finesse. Such as humans were.

His fingers were not nearly so large as his cock, for which Benezia thanked the goddess, but the digits were thick and nimble. Along with his tongue, their assault upon her sopping wet cunt could not be withstood. The centuries-old matriarch had thought herself strong-willed, but to her torment Montes proved himself stronger.

There on the sofa, Benezia writhed and wailed and shrieked as tremors of intolerable pleasure wracked her poor body, rolling over and through her skin, her nerves, her bones. Every bloody inch of her was bathed in that wonderful, terrible sensation of euphoria.

Benezia's end came quickly. A supernova deep in her belly, dazzling starlight blooming and crashing into her like a solar flare. It carried her off, sweeping her away on solar winds, taking her to the abyss where Montes, the oath, her daughter, that damned bribe, none of them were of any thought. When Benezia finally came to, she found her hands covering her face. Had she done it out of embarrassment? To try and silence her own wild screams? Benezia realized she had no answer.

The matriarch of House T'Soni sucked in a shuddering breath, her arms falling weakly to her sides. Aftershocks of her orgasm still rippled under skin, making her nerves sing faintly and wonderfully. She craned her head to see Montes wearing an infuriating smile as he rested his chin on the softness of her belly. Though it did please the elder asari to see his lips and chin glistening with her fluids. It was returning the favor for when the man claimed her own mouth on their first night, if Benezia had to guess his motivation.

"Goddess…" Benezia sighed. She gave Montes the faintest hint of a smile, though it was more mocking than genuine. "So your mouth is good for something after all. And I thought that all your lips could do was spew lies and filth."

Montes snorted. Then he grabbed a slip of her skirt and wiped his mouth and chin clean, sullying the beautiful white and gold silk. Quickly, Benezia's smile transformed into a scowl of disgust.

"Filth? Sure. But I've never lied to you." Montes' grin faltered for a moment. "Except for the one time."

"When" Benezia demanded weakly. "What lie?"

Montes stood then, looming over her as she remained on her back. His wicked smile widened and he looked upon her state of undress with devilish eyes. His next words came like a slap to her face.

"You wanna know something funny, Nezzie? I was never going to release the info about the bribe and your daughter. The same day we met… I had all of the intel deleted the moment I left your office."

The silence that followed his revelation seemed to go on for an eternity. Benezia could only stare at the man, stare at the vexing smile he wore, at the way his eyes gleamed as if he had told her a funny joke. The shock of his words still stormed in her mind as the truth finally set in.

She had given away her life away to this man, swore an oath of sexual servitude… Over a bluff.

Benezia's eyes widened and her cheeks burned hot with rage and humiliation both. But the matriarch had no energy to set loose her fury. Not after the brute has sapped it away with his merciless tongue. Goddess, she barely had the energy to speak.

"You… You…"

"Yeah. Me." The human spoke firmly, her voice like solid metal. Then Montes reached down to Benezia's waist where her gown had bunched up. He took a hold of the silk with both hands and ripped, tearing it in two. Another dress ruined. Forcefully, he tugged the tatters out from under her body and threw the white and gold shreds to the side. Benezia was left wearing only her drenched lace panties. Her cheeks burned hotter… And to her horror, so did her cunt. The human stood over her, imposing, dominating. "Me. The man you're sworn to. And the man who swore to protect you."

Benezia said nothing at first, breathing slowly through her nose. Then she rose from the sofa to stand on shaky legs. Her body still thrummed from the physical pleasure the human had ripped out of her. She stood before the man named Gabriel Montes, the tall, muscled brute of a human. She stood near nude, trembling, and vulnerable… And slapped him.

All of her strength went into that strike. So much that her hand ached after belting him across the face. But the man barely reacted at all, save for a quick wince of discomfort. Then he turned his eyes back on Benezia, the blue-green pits desiring and lusting as they had before. His primal hunger for her flesh remained resolute, his lust for her body an iron conviction. It was as if her rage meant nothing to him. Benezia felt her stomach twist. But to her shock, the feeling pleased her.

"Why then?" Benezia shouted into his face, her voice high and piercing. She was nearly in tears. "Why me?"

"Because I wanted you." He answered plainly. And somehow Benezia knew he spoke the truth. The matriarch felt a shudder travel through her body. And it had not come about because she was cold. The smile had long since dripped from Montes' face, his eyes now hard and ravenous. "And now you're mine."

The man removed his wine-stained shirt, leaving him bare-chested as he closed in on her. A part of Benezia wanted so desperately to flee but her feet were rooted to the floor. There was another part of her that wanted to stare the brute down. He was so close then, looming a full head taller than her, his muscled body radiating heat.

One of his arms coiled around her waist then. Benezia felt his hand settle on the small of her back, dangerously close to her nearly bare ass. Her breath hitched at the heat of his touch and he drew her closer. His other hand came to rest on her belly in a way that was almost… possessive. It was a silent declaration from him, she knew, one that struck like a lighting in her soul. Benezia's heart skipped a beat as the human stared deep into her eyes.

"You asari… You think, you scheme, you manipulate… You blue beauties wait centuries for your plans to pay off.. But us humans? We take." Montes did not raise his voice. He didn't need to. He spoke low and deep, barely more than a whisper, yet his words held power and strength. They burrowed deep into Benezia's mind. The fire of her rage burned hot in her belly… But the desires to fight, to scream, to resist, they had long departed. As she felt the man's lips ghost over her own, Benezia realized she desired something else entirely, something she couldn't bear to admit. Montes continued, his hot breath tingling upon Benezia's face. "My kind are going to take the whole galaxy some day. I just figured I'd get a head start on the conquering, take my share of the spoils."

"Then stop talking and take it already."

Benezia didn't know why she had said that. Or perhaps she did and didn't dare to dwell on it.

Montes seemed pleased in either case. He gave a low chuckle… And captured Benezia's lips in another heated kiss. This one was shorter than before, less demanding, but it still made the asari's head spin.

Merciful Athame, why must such a vile man be so talented?

The matriarch bit down on the human's lower lip as he pulled away. Not hard enough to draw blood, but enough to show him that she was no conquered woman. At least, not yet.

"Not here." He said, stepping back. A wry smile once more curled at his lips. "The other day you said something to me about getting fucked in your own bed. Would you care to show me the way?"

Her bedroom was indeed a more ideal place to conduct their affair than her lounge. But even at her lowest, Benezia T'Soni was a prideful woman. Even as her loins ached and glistened so terribly for the touch of the human thug, she still would not admit that he was right.

"I won't be paraded around naked in my own home, in front of my own staff." Benezia told him sharply. Though deep down - way deep down - she considered the prospect erotic in its own obscene way…

Montes simply chuckled. He drew away from her then, moving towards one of the empty chairs. The tall, imposing human returned to Benezia a moment later with something in his hands.

He held out to her the coat he had worn when he first arrived. The same one that had been ruined when she had thrown her wine into his chest.

He can't possibly mean…

Montes held the black coat open for her expectantly… And in his eyes glittered his most wicked look yet.

10