2.5
421 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read the next chapter of this story on my Patreon!


2.5

Montes obliged Benezia’s demand… and then some

Gathering his strength, he focused his efforts into making the matriarch scream. Fast, hard, relentless thrusts followed, the burly human working his body like a machine. Lady Benezia held onto him, her fingers sinking into his firm back as if they were claws. The pain stung… but was drowned out by the ecstasy that bathed his cock. 

The matriarch was drenched, her impossibly tight cunt drowning his manhood in honey. Montes thundered into her body, a man gone primal. She had demanded more, but Montes needed more.

She was screaming, wailing so loud and so beautifully that Montes feared she might split his eardrums. But the Spectre endured. If he was so damned lucky to be bedding a buxom asari matriarch, then he ought to be able to handle the meager troubles that came with that. At least, that’s what he figured. As an agent of the Council, he’d endured far worse.

Beneath him, Montes watched Benezia’s magnificent body quake and tremble under his merciless attack. Those big blue tits jiggling, rippling with every thrust he punched into her tight cunt, the sight had his blood on fire. And the sound of her whorish moans, weak and needy as he pulled his cock back so he could do it all over again… It didn’t take long for both of them to tip over the edge.

Montes came with a beastly grunt, finishing inside Benezia’s tight blue pussy. The elder asari shrieked as she felt her womanhood flooded with hot spunk, her body quivering under his tight hold as he thrust one final time, as deep as her body would allow. Then, with a low sigh, Montes retreated. He took a shaky step back from the bed, his prick slipping from Benezia’s well-fucked pussy.

God… I needed that.” Montes breathed out, the echoes of pleasure still rolling through his body. He stared at the woman lying weakly on the bed. Montes took in his handy work with a smile, watching the mess he left behind start to dribble out of her silken lips. His smile widened as Benezia’s hand came to cup her mound, a vain attempt to afford herself some dignity.

“Are you humans always so messy?” The matriarch asked after a long moment. Her voice was weak, exhausted, spent. Montes loved to hear it. To him it was proof that his hard labor had left an impression. Benezia dipped her fingers into her core, moaning softly. When she brought them back, they were glistening, coated with both her own arousal and the gift Montes had left behind. She craned her head up for a look, frowning. “You leave more behind than turians.”

Montes gave a tired guffaw, settling down on one of the bedchamber’s many cushioned seats.

“Good to know.” He told her, grinning. “Just another way us human boys have got the birds beat, huh?”

Benezia gave a dry scoff. “That’s one perspective.”

Montes watched her lie there for another long moment, her heavy, tired breaths making a show of her bosom rising and falling. Then, with a low whine, she rose. The matriarch drew herself out of bed, facing Montes. Even fucked to the point of exhaustion, Benezia was the very vision of beauty.

On the other side of the room was a small table holding a pitcher of water. Benezia went to it. Montes was happy simply to watch. Every step the asari took sent delightful quakes through the softness of her body. The human took particular interest in how this affected her succulent rear-end.

Montes’ eyes were still firmly focused on Benezia’s juicy buttocks as she poured herself a glass of water. As she did, her voice carried over to him, plain and measured. Gone was her fury and her bitter lust. It was strange for him to hear.

“How late do you plan on staying?” She asked him, turning to face him. Now her breasts demanded his attention. Montes looked on, shameless. Benezia took a sip of water, continuing. “I’d like to know when I’ll be able to resume my work schedule.”

Montes’ eyes drew up to Benezia’s face. She expected him to leave, he realized. His grin broke into a wider smile then. A perverse pleasure boiled up inside of him. Oh did he so love to drop surprises on his fiery matriarch.

Benezia seemed to have caught on to the glee in his eyes, as the Spectre caught a look of concern flash across her beautiful, regal face.

“What makes you think I’m leaving tonight?” Montes asked her in turn. His voice was bold, taunting. He rose from the cushion seat, his half-hard prick batting softly between his firm thighs. The truth came out next, colored with wicked delight. “I’m on leave. The Council won’t have a new assignment for me for days.

For a long moment, Benezia said nothing. Did nothing. She held the glass of water at her lips, her face expressionless, frozen. She simply stared at the human Spectre in silence. Then, finally…

“I see.”

The Lady Benezia took one last sip of water. Then she set the glass down on the table and stood there, her arms by her sides. 

Montes drank her in. Her wide hips, her big tits, the faint softness of her belly, his hungry eyes roamed over every inch. Her gorgeous, delectable body was open, ripe for the taking. So he advanced upon her.

Benezia didn’t struggle or fight back as his hands fell upon her curves. Nor came any venomous words or biting remarks. The T’Soni Matriarch, it seemed, had no fight left in her. Nothing but for the disdainful glare she leveled at him as his hands took their fill of her lush body.

There was still a fire deep down, Montes could see. That was where the fun was, he knew. He just needed to stoke it. And to stoke it good.

“Clear your calendar, Nezzie.” He growled against her lips, stealing a quick kiss. She nipped at him then, a small measure of defiance. It drew a small, sharp laugh from the man. He gripped the asari by her wide, shapely hips and spun her around to face the wall. His cock, now hardening again, brushed against the swells of her buttocks. Montes leaned forward, putting his lips up to her ear. He growled again, low and rumbling. “These next few days, I’m gonna teach you all about your new normal. You’re gonna learn what it means to be my woman.”

He reached up and took her by the chin, forcing her to face him. He opened his mouth to say more… but the asari caught his lips in a fiery kiss. A bolt of shock rocked his body, but it faded quickly. 

It seemed that Benezia’s fire was nowhere near snuffed out, Montes realized. Another laugh rumbled in the man’s belly. Then he pressed his hard prick against Benezia’s ass and returned her kiss with fervor.


For the second time this evening, Samara was forced to listen. She stood guard by Lady Benezia’s bedroom door, still like stone. But her mind? Her thoughts were a storm, emotions swirling within in a terrible whirlwind. 

The walls of the T’Soni Estate were thick. But the same could not be said for the doors. The sound of fucking carried through, right into Samara’s ears. The sound of bodies colliding together, skin slapping against skin resounding through the bedchamber doors. And, of course, the screams. Screams of pleasure, heated and pained. Those were the best kind, in Samara’s experience. But tonight they were coming from the lips of her charge. 

Matriarch Benezia trusted Samara with her safety, her life. And there she was, standing outside like a useless rock while the woman she was sworn to protect was getting violated, brutalized by that… brute of a human.

Montes was unrefined, a blunt weapon. He was the last sort of man Lady Benezia would consider taking to bed. But the matriarch had offered her body to him all the same.

The question had echoed in Samara’s mind, over and over and over. Ever since that first night at the man’s apartment, it had rang in her head like a bell. 

Why him? Why Gabriel Montes?

Samara needed to find out. She decided then what her new mission was. The former commando was going to watch Benezia’s new partner much more closely.


For Benezia T’Soni, time passed in a haze. Such as it was with Gabriel Montes. The man, for all of his lacking in decency, knew how to work over a woman’s body. His stamina, Benezia had decided, was one of his better qualities. It was right up there alongside his aggression and his blessed size.

Goddess, it’s like a battering ram… splitting me apart…

He had her up against her bedroom wall, driving his long, fat cock into her from behind. He worked into her like a machine, relentless in his thrusting. He had a firm grip on her waist, holding her steady as he ravaged her cunt. Her sopping wet cunt, Benezia bemoaned to note. His hips collided against her buttocks, the sound of his body slapping against hers echoing loudly, lewdly in her bedchambers.

And of course, Benezia was shrieking. It was impossible to play the silent priestess, to deny him the reactions he so craved. She should have learned by now that Montes would just rip them from her body. He was too big, too savage, too merciless. His manhood, long and thick and throbbing, demanded tribute. And so tribute was taken. Drawn out of her body, from her throat… The sweet sound of reluctant pleasure.

Yes, Agent Montes was fucking Benezia nice and good, a repeat performance from his apartment. And still she loathed to let him know it.

But worst of all, worse than any of the humiliation… was that Montes didn’t seem to be tired. Not one bit.

Benezia tried to speak through the relentless pounding delivered to her poor cunt.

“How long… can you… keep this… up?

Montes thrust in deep and held. Benezia shuddered around him, her quivering womanhood tightening around his length. The matriarch let loose a weak, trembling moan. Then she felt his hot breath against her ear.

“As long as I want.” The man’s voice came low and deep, rumbling like falling stones. “Your body, your cunt, your tits… they all belong to me.

As if to drive his point home, he worked his hips hard to drive his cock just a little deeper. His fat, swollen cockhead came like a sledgehammer to her insides, striking deeper than any other lover she’d taken. It felt like the air had been punched out of her lungs, but somehow Benezia let loose a squeal. But that was not the end of her lovely torment. 

Montes’ hands came next, rising from her waist to maul her breasts. His thick, groping fingers plied at her soft flesh, rolling over her hardened nipples without care or tenderness. Benezia moaned again, soft whines pouring from her lips as the human played with her body. 

Played. The word echoed in her mind. Benezia was his plaything. His taunting words were not empty. They were the truth. They were her reality. Ever since she had uttered the oath, promised herself to him… It was only then, her lush curves pushed up against the wall, her beautiful body ravaged and violated, that Benezia truly understood. 

She was his. 

His plaything.

And with that acceptance came a small measure of peace. Enough to temper some of her bitterness. But only a little.

“One would think… that a human would… treat his favorite toy… with more care.” Benezia managed to utter as the human slowed the pace of his thrusts. His cock still sawed in and out of her cunt, bringing blissful heat with every stroke. But now the tempo had become somewhat tolerable. Benezia was no longer shrieking her lungs out on every thrust.

Montes gave a short, tired laugh at her words. She felt his lips press a small kiss to the back of her neck. Oddly affectionate for the man who had coerced her absolute loyalty.

“We both know by now that going gentle isn’t your thing.” Montes grunted, his grubby fingers sinking into the flesh of her teats. He caught one of her nipples, pinching it some. Not enough to hurt, but enough to get Benezia squirming on his prick.

“On the contrary…” Benezia sighed, feeling the pain and pleasure swirl together delectably. “I’ve enjoyed slower, more sensual evenings on occasion. A shame that it doesn’t appear to be your thing.”

To her surprise, Montes slowed down. Her poor rear-end was no longer the cushioned padding against the human’s relentless assault. Her soft cheeks ached as Montes settled his body against hers, content to simply roll his hips with his cock nestled in her tight cunt. Benezia sighed again, pleased at the change of pace.

She turned her head to try and face him then. The asari was surprised at the man’s generosity. And from what she could read on his face, he wasn’t taunting or insincere.

“On the contrary…” Montes said, pressing another kiss to Benezia’s neck. Even his hands had become gentler with her breasts, cupping them rather than kneading them like dough. He continued on. “I’m an adaptable kind of guy, Nezzie. Comes with being a Spectre.”

“Is that a fact?” She pressed him, breathing in as gentle pleasures rolled through her body. She felt his strong arms coil around her waist, drawing their bodies closer together. The human’s heat felt lovely then, not oppressive or dominating. The asari gave a pleased hum as she leaned back into his warm, hulking mass.

Benezia turned her head to look at him again. Montes gave a low grunt and a short nod. Simple and to the point. Such was the way with human males.

“That’s… surprising coming from you.” Benezia admitted.

“The oath cuts both ways, Nezzie.” Montes explained. He drew his hips back and thrust his cock deep. Benezia was ready this time. His cockhead struck deep, like a hammer against an anvil. Sparks of bliss shot through her body. And Benezia let loose a sharp gasp. It petered out into a low, sensual moan. The sound flowed from her lips like warm honey. And through the sound of her own pleasure, she heard his rough, hard voice. “Your wellbeing is my responsibility. That includes your pleasure. I told you before, I’d be a piss-poor master if I didn’t try to keep you happy.”

The asari stared at the human, bemused and bewildered. This side of Montes was… unexpected. But not unwelcome. Benezia managed a small, tired smile.

Benezia wasn’t so sure anymore that her life was a nightmare. But it still felt like a strange dream. The pleasure that was rolling through her body felt real enough. And so did Montes’ fat bastard of a cock spearing through her pussy. 

Maybe she would wake up and realize this was all a wild fantasy made up by her overworked, overstressed mind. But until then, the T’Soni Matriarch figured she might as well enjoy it.

“So it would seem.” Benezia finally said after a long moment.

Their new relationship might prove to be much more enjoyable than she thought.

7