3.2
239 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read the next chapter of this story on my Patreon!


3.2

Montes wasted little time. Rather than unzip Samara’s suit, he decided to go the extra mile - flipped out his omni-blade and slicing through the tight fabric with quick but deliberate cuts. Years of training had made him surgical with a knife - no cuts upon the asari’s naked body. Montes liked his toys pristine.

He tore her suit away, ripping at the openings he made in the shiny, leathery material - peeling the black fabric away from Samara’s sensual form. Quick, rough tugs was all that was needed, the suit giving way to his strength - revealing a toned and shapely body of vibrant blue.

Samara did not fight back - she had spoken the sacred words, binding herself to him through the same oath Lady Benezia had taken. Her face held an eerie calm and she did her best to remain still as stone as Montes undressed her. Her breasts, soft and plump teardrops, came spilling out as he tore the fabric open. 

With a sharp tug, Montes continued down, baring her shoulders and arms as well, then her tummy. She was a huntress through and through, Montes could see it in the fitness of her body, the tight muscle that graced her abdomen, as well as her shoulders and arms. But no amount of strength could outshine Samara’s feminine curves. She was asari after all. And much like Nezzie, Samara’s body possessed ample, tantalizing softness. 

The human felt a dark, twisted glee stirring in his gut. So too did he feel the heat of desire burn hot in his chest and in his groin. His cock thrummed with warm blood, coming to life with an angry twitch. His balls churned, already frothing with seed. 

Another asari bound to his will, Montes noted, smirking. He knelt, peeling the suit further down, tugging the tight fabric over Samara’s wide hips, over the swell of her buttocks - then lower, revealing full, sculpted thighs. Long legs of toned blue, smooth and delicious all the way down. And it all belonged to Montes now. 

He had her naked then, Samara’s suit now in tatters around her ankles. She was magnificent.

“Wow… you asari are something else.” The man spoke low, his tone indecent. He reached out and drew his hands down over her hips, her thighs. He delighted in the softness of her skin, the warmth of her flesh under his palms. But Samara said nothing, not moving an inch - not even when he reached round to grope her ass. Montes gave a soft groan, savoring the softness of the asari’s plump rear-end - and resisting the urge to press his face into her tight tummy. His wolfish smile only grew. “Your goddess did a damn good job with your kind.”

Montes sank his fingers into the soft flesh of her ass, but still Samara did not speak. He looked up at her stony expression, feeling wicked glee at the tiny twitches in her expression. Her dignified mask was starting to crack - it wouldn’t be long for Montes to break her will completely.

He rose to his full height then, looming over the asari by a head. The size disparity between their races always pleased him in a deep, primal way. The asari tended to have such sensual, feminine bodies - so womanly… It was as if they were made to be dominated, conquered… like they were made to be fucked.

Montes smirked down at his new asari plaything, the huntress staring back with big blue eyes blistering with hate. Her silent rage only fueled the man’s desires, his wicked lust. He gave no warning - his open palm clapped hard against the swells of her buttocks. The asari jumped, her eyes widening in shock. To her credit, she didn’t make a sound. Montes gave a dark chuckle… and slapped her ass again. He got the same result.

Feeling a swell of daring and possessive need, Montes reached around with both hands, taking handfuls of blue booty. His fingers sank into the plump mounds, groping. This time, Samara lurched against him, sucking in a sharp breath. With her hands, she clutched at his shoulders - he could feel her fingernails digging into him through his shirt. Montes grinned, knowing then that he could break her. It was only a matter of time.

I’m going to have so much fun with you, Montes thought, imagining all the ways he was going to enjoy his new pet huntress.

The human continued to grope for a time, playing with what now belonged to him. Delighting in the softness of Samara’s body, the way her buttocks felt in his hands, Montes couldn’t help but groan. It was the sound of complete satisfaction - he couldn’t believe how nice her body felt to the touch, how soft yet firm her ass was. Samara wasn’t quite as plump as Benezia, but she was just as perfect.

“Nezzie’s got a spectacular set of tits. But you? Your ass has got hers beat. No question.” Montes praised, growling in his deep voice. He held Samara close, not ceasing his molestation of her rear-end. Her nails continued to dig into his shoulders, but Montes liked the sting. It was proof that she was feeling his touch. “Talk about a blue moon.”

Montes barked out a laugh, pleased with his own joke. Though he couldn’t see Samara’s face, he heard her give a tiny, quiet groan. He could only imagine the woman rolling her eyes. The thought only made him laugh harder.

He spanked her again, this time with both hands. The sound of his palms colliding with her cheeks was loud, echoing off the high ceiling of his living room. Samara shuddered against him, hissing through her teeth. But still she did not fight back. Still she said nothing. Montes knew well: her oath was unbreakable.

A low chuckle rumbled from deep in the man’s chest. His arms coiled around Samara’s naked waist, pulling her close. He brought his lips to her neck, teasing the bare skin with faint kisses. Up, up, until he reached her ear.

“You don’t need to say anything, sweetheart.” He spoke low, his tone smooth, seductive. Samara squirmed slightly in his arms, but again did nothing to pull away from him. “Your mouth is going to be plenty busy soon enough. But before we get to real fun, I just thought I should tell you…”

He waited a moment, letting his words hang in the air. Even Samara stood still, listening intently. Montes was holding her so close that he could feel the beat of her heart. Dark delight stirred in Montes’ heart. He felt such depraved glee at having so much power over this woman, it almost frightened him. A devilish smile spread across his face.

“I don’t have a contact ready to send out the evidence. Hell, I don’t even have the evidence. I deleted all the dirt I had on Lady Benezia weeks ago. The very same day I blackmailed her” Montes pulled back so that he and Samara were face to face.

The huntress’ eyes were wide with shock. For a long moment, that expression remained upon her immaculate face. Stunned silence filled the room. But then something clicked - or rather, something snapped. Her eyes turned hard, then fiery - rage swirled in blue fire. Her biotics flared up around her, her naked body lighting up in wisps of bright blue.

Montes was unafraid. Anger could not break her oath. The words she spoke were binding, the same as they were for her Lady Benezia.

And he was right. Samara did not turn him into paste on his living room wall. 

Instead, she slapped him.

Montes accepted the sting with a wince. After all, he did deserve it.

“You…” Samara sputtered, fuming. “You…!

The human watched the asari try to give voice to her outrage, her fury, unable to keep the look of wicked glee off of his face. A chuckle rose from his chest, deep and wavering. It only made Samara angrier. Her biotics did not bloom brighter - a good sign for Montes. Instead she reared her arm back. She meant to slap him again.

Her open palm came arcing towards his face, but Montes caught her by the wrist. His chuckle built into a full, hearty laugh. 

“None of that now.” He spoke calmly, his voice low and rumbling. He looked right into the huntress’ eyes, undaunted by her wrath, her blistering hate. Down between his legs, his cock twitched harder, swollen and throbbing. He continued, taunting. “You swore an oath to me, remember? Are you the kind of woman who breaks their oaths, Samara?”

Samara wrenched her arm free - for a short moment, it seemed she would try to strike him yet again. But the asari did nothing but set upon the human a withering glare, her beautiful face twisted into a nasty sneer. Finally, the bright blue of her biotics dissipated, the wisps flowing from her body fading into nothing. The blaze of fury died down, but only somewhat. In its place remained a simmering flame, hot and undying.

Still so spirited, even when she’s beaten… She’s going to be so much fun!

Proud, triumphant, the human Spectre smirked down at the asari in his arms. His other hand planted itself on the small of her back, his fingers just barely grazing the top of her buttocks. He pulled her close, their bodies pressing together. 

“Very good. You’ll come to accept this. Even enjoy it, just like your beloved matriarch. But first…”

Montes let himself trail off, excitement thrumming across his nerves.

Then he took her by the shoulders… and forced the asari huntress down onto her knees - putting her pretty blue face level with his groin. Samara was now staring straight at the prominent bulge in his pants. She glared at it with equal hate, fuming in silence.

Lesser men might have feared what she might do with her teeth, but not Gabriel Montes. The asari were a peculiar sort of people, so bound by oaths and rites like the krogan- in some cases even more rigid than the turians! Samara belonged to him now and she knew it. She would obey no matter how much she loathed it. And eventually… Montes would make her love it.

“You need to learn what it means to serve me.

He unbuttons his pants. He pulled the zipper down. He slipped his thumb under the hem of his boxers. He tugged downward.

Samara flinched as Montes’ long, fat cock slapped her in the face - the swollen head striking her across the cheek like a meat club. Inches and inches of hard, throbbing flesh. 

Montes greatly enjoyed the sight, wickedly pleased by his pale rod resting against Samara’s elegant blue face. It eclipsed half of her beauty, hiding away one of her eyes. It was like an artwork of eroticism, seeing the huntress glare up at him past the thickness of his roused manhood. The asari exhaled, shivering with anger - or perhaps with another sensation entirely. But Montes was distracted by the feeling of her warm breath on his balls. His cock throbbed again, twitching against Samara’s face.

The towering human groaned, urging his hips forth, pressing his manhood further against the asari’s soft lips. His desire was unmistakable. He could see the dark realization in the woman’s eyes.

He wanted Samara’s sweet mouth. And because of the oath she had just sworn, Samara would have to give in.

The truth of her reality was beginning to settle in - Montes could see defeat begin to seep into her anger.

Samara the Huntress had become easy prey. And tonight Gabriel Montes would feast.

6