The Lady of Myr
766 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read more chapters of this story on my Patreon!


The Lady of Myr

The hour was late when Ser Damon heard a knock at the door to his chambers. Damon closed shut the tome he had been reading and rose from his seat, smirking. Damon had enjoyed enough midnight affairs to recognize the sound. It was a woman's hand, slender knuckles softly rapping against the thick wood.

A thrill shot through his veins as he approached the door, his mind racing with possibilities. He had done his queen as service and she had sworn to reward him. Was he to collect his boon tonight? Was Queen Cersei Lannister so bold and daring to visit her sworn sword less than a day after he had proven his loyalty?

Damon wished it were so. His brief time in King's Landing had brought him fantasies beyond counting. Being in the queen's presence day after day, seeing her beauty first hand, had only served to feed his desires. He had dreamed of taking her grace, peeling away her silk gowns to reveal the splendor of her nudity. He had dreamed of filling his mouth with royal tits and slaking his prick's desire with the taste of royal cunt. And afterwards, he would whisper sweet, lovely things into her ear, running his fingers through her golden locks.

Ser Damon had traveled long and far to bed the lioness on the Iron Throne. And tonight, it seemed, this ambition would be realized.

He opened the door to his chambers…

And found Lady Taena Merryweather on the other side.

The woman standing at his doorway was clearly not the golden-haired queen. But that did not make her any less pleasing a sight. A Myrishwoman, the Lady Taena was duskier than the fair-skinned Cersei, darker of hair than her queen and darker of eyes as well. Where the queen was a woman made of morning and sunlight, Lady Merryweather was a woman of the moon and stars. Curls of midnight black tumbling down her back and shoulders, framing her fine, sculpted face.

"Lady Taena." Ser Damon greeted the woman after a moment of pause. He gave a respectful bow of his head. "This is unexpected. What brings you to my chambers at such a late hour?"

Then he turned his eyes back onto hers and noted she had a sordid look about her - the same wanton expression he had seen worn by the women of brothels and pleasure houses.

Lady Taena's full, dark lips curled into a smile. And the Bastard of Blackhaven felt his blood run just a bit hotter. The Myrish beauty brushed past Damon, boldly stepping into the knight's chambers as if she were a queen herself.

"I bring a message from her grace." Taena spoke simply. She turned to face him again, now pointedly eyeing his open door.

Damon closed the door shut. The Myrishwoman had the right of it. It would not do well for a lady's reputation if she was seen visiting a man other than her husband after sundown.

"It must be an urgent message if it can't wait until sunrise." Ser Damon said. There was a stirring in his chest. It was a common feeling for him, especially when he was alone with a beautiful woman. The sweetness of her scent still hung in the air from when she walked past. Wine and wild spices. His loins twitched then, brushing just slightly against his trousers.

It was then that Ser Damon finally noticed what the lady was wearing. Not a gown or a dress. Nor even a simple linen shift. Instead, the Lady Taena wore a thick burgundy robe, appearing as if she had wrapped herself in one of the castle blankets.

The robe was long and flowing, long enough that some fabric was dragging against the stone floor. It covered nearly all of her body, hiding her arms, her legs, even her ankles and feet from view. Everything was hidden away from the eyes of men, save for the beauty of Taena's face… and her collarbone.

The robe was large enough to fit the late Gregor Clegane, and yet Lady Taena had left her shoulders bare. It was on purpose, Damon understood. His heart began to beat quicker, his blood starting to simmer in his veins.

She's nude under that robe, Damon realized then. Lady Merryweather is my reward tonight…

"Not urgent. But discreet." Lady Taena corrected him then. Her dark eyes roamed over his body. She considered him as one would a prized horse, noting his height, his strength… Doubtless, she was wondering about his stamina as well. "Of course, you are well aware of the value of discretion. Aren't you, Ser?"

Damon did not have the opportunity to answer. Lady Taena slid forth with graceful, measured steps until she was standing near flush to the bastard knight's chest. The stormlander stood a head taller than the dusky woman. She tilted her face up to look into his eyes. And so Damon took in the lines of her face, the perfection of her foreign beauty. Her slender nose, the soft swells of her cheeks, her narrow eyes… Those full, dark lips…

She pushed herself onto her tiptoes then and stole a kiss from her queen's sworn sword. There was a fleeting moment of shock. It gave way to more eager delights. The carnal hunger of man took dominion of Ser Damon's spirit then.

Lady Taena's lips tasted of honey and spiced wine. And they were so very soft. It was maddening for the young knight, stoking the building fire in the pit of his gut. His blood was boiling now, frothing from his thundering heart. He had been with women from all over the Seven Kingdoms, but still he found new delights with Queen Cersei's lady companion. His hands went instinctively to her waist, pulling her closer to him. Even through her thick robes, Damon could feel the heat, the neediness of Taena's lush body.

She had started with small kisses, playful feathery touches upon his mouth and chin. But the Myrishwoman quickly grew more demanding in their joining, her lips eager and fervent in their attack despite their delicious softness. Damon returned Taena's challenge with his own determined ferocity. And quickly he had the woman moaning softly into his mouth.

But then she pulled away. Breathing deeply, her dark eyes glazed with heat and desire, Lady Taena touched her palm to Ser Damon's cheek. Her touch was gentle and warm.

"Our queen sees fit to reward you for your service." She whispered, her voice light and sweet. She pressed her lips to his jaw, her tongue swiping quickly against his skin. Her other hand came to rest upon his chest. Her fingers pressed into the firm muscle beneath his tunic. She pressed another kiss to his neck, giggling. "The kings of old would have showered you with gold. But Queen Cersei is wise. She knows what drives men like you. So she sent me to show how much she values your loyalty. I offer you my intimate company, sweet knight."

Lady Taena took a step back from him then and parted her robe, letting the dark velvet slip from her body. Just as Damon suspected, Taena wore not a stitch of clothing underneath.

The young knight drank in the woman's bare beauty, slowly drawing his eyes up her long legs, her wide hips, the faint swell of her belly, up her full, ripe breasts. They were proud mounds, big enough to fit in his palms and spill over his fingers, and capped with round, dark nipples that beckoned him to come and taste. Lower, between her supple thighs, grew a tuft of black hair that hid her sweet cunt from view. It glistened faintly, her womanhood already slick with need for him.

Taena Merryweather's nudity was enthralling, damn near putting the queen's sworn knight into a trance. But Ser Damon Storm was not a slave to his lusts. He kept his wits about him, even when his more lustful head swelled with hot, boiling blood. He was an anointed knight, a loyal sword pledged in service to the crown. He would accept his prize with the appropriate dignity of his station, he decided.

With no light but the candles glowing around them, Damon moved upon his very lovely reward. Tugging his evening tunic over his head, he was left wearing only his trousers. His large, bare feet plodded against the stone floor and soon he stood over Lady Taena again. Her dark eyes gleamed, daring him to take, and she gave a smile so sweet and wicked that it sent his cock surging with ferocious need.

His hands came to her waist again and this time he delighted in the heat and wonderful softness of her bare skin. He stole a kiss for himself, just as she had done, their lips colliding with fire and passion. He took in the delights of her needy mouth and she did the same, swallowing his groans, tasting of his tongue. They broke the kiss only when their lungs demanded air.

"The queen commanded you to share my bed?" Damon rasped, his lips faintly brushing against hers. One of his hands fell from her waist to take a knight's liberty with her full, plush rear end. Lady Merryweather gave a small gasp, huffing humorously. Her breath was hot and tingled against his lips.

"Yes." Lady Taena admitted, humming. As Damon's hands roamed, so did hers. She slipped her fingers under the waistline of his pants, his manhood stirring under her soft touch. She cupped him - or rather tried to. The length of his hardened cock could not be held within her slender hand. And that pleased the both of them. Taena giggled as she pressed soft, teasing kisses to Damon's neck, to his chin, and finally his lips. "But this is no trial that I must endure, Ser Damon. I gladly do as my queen bids me. I trust you are familiar with a woman's body…"

She was spurring him on, clearly. And Damon was not a man to disappoint a lady.

The Bastard of Blackhaven grunted, his thick fingers sinking into the woman's supple buttocks just as she began to massage his groin with hers. He guided them towards his bed, easily leading Taena's movements with his hold on her waist. Just as they made it to the edge of the knight's featherbed, she managed to slip his pants down his legs. They both stood naked, their bodies so close and so warm. His cock twitched madly, brushing against the sweetness of her thighs.

Ser Damon Storm huffed out through his nose, his blood running hot. He gave Lady Taena a soft shove, sending her sprawling back onto the bed. She gave a hearty laugh, her eyes wide and alive, blazing.

The young, vigorous knight looked down upon the naked woman with a hungry stare.

"I'm more than familiar, my lady…" He growled.

The Myrish beauty bit her lip, drawing her legs towards herself. Her thighs parted just so, revealing that glistening tuft of hair… and her slick pink. Her scent was thick in the air. Honey and spice and that heavy aroma of womanhood. It sent Damon's heart hammering and his head spinning. His blood sang, hot in his veins.

"Show me then." Lady Taena demanded of him.

And so Ser Damon did.

5