Chapter 0: Dear Readers
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Oho~ you're here? Looks like you didn't skip to Chapter 1! If you're about to read this book, then you must like gae shiz like me ehe. Let's be friends!

I'd like to share a few things but if you don't wanna read this, it's all right, go ahead to Chapter 1 ;-;

Dear Readers,

It has been a year since I stopped writing. I have been writing since 2016 as a hobby, most of them are in my language, and it was just for fun. I loved writing with all my heart. I could pour all the emotions there that I couldn't show in my home. I wasn't allowed to get mad, to get sad, to show that I was annoyed, or to show my tears. Because it so happens that I live in a house where my feelings were never valid. But it wasn't like that in the world where I write everything I want. I had a lot of fun and I treat it as my escape because in that world I am free.

In 2020, I became an LGBT+ genre novelist. I started earning too and was proud of it despite the deadlines, the messed up schedule, and work, and school stuff. But as time went by, the one I treated as my breath of freedom started to suffocate me. Something happened that made me lose the drive. My hands always felt heavy, had frequent panic attacks, and cried a lot because I lost the energy to write. 

But today I am sharing some good news. I am slowly getting over the fear and trauma of writing and I'm slowly getting the energy to write again after avoiding it for so long. But this time, it's for me. I will now write for myself, not for others, not for my family, but for me. I will still stick to the LGBT+ genre, but it's time for a new start. So I will start this new BL novel, under a new pseudonym, and in hiding, away from my family and people I know. Away from fear and from pressure, step by step, I'll start again.

Please support me by reading this novel, thank you!

- Sorami

Oh, you've read this note until the end? Thank you ;-; Enjoy reading!

0