Chapter 1:
61 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: 

Mortals are freaks of nature, they are one with it, yet they try to Transcend it.

Young Master Han walked through the long corridor slowly while his eyes wandered through the beauties of Destiny.

'Who would've thought? To think that half of the rune itself is hidden here. I don't know if this is fortune or the machinations of fate.'

As he wandered in his mind, he was disturbed by a quiet sneer of a servant bowing.

'Eh? Is he new? I've never met him before.'

He stopped walking standing directly at the servant. 

'Nevermind, he seems like being ordered by someone.'

Young Master Han dismissed his thoughts, waving his hands as he continued to walk.

"Tsk. A trash wouldn't dare."

'Oh? Desperate for merit are we?'

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are?"

Young Master Han asked, crossing his arms as he raised his brow.

The servant looked at him with a lazed expression.

"I'm a new servant of the Second Young Master..." 

The servants voice trailer off as he patted his robe and preceded to walk like nothing happened.

Seeing this, Young Master Han couldn't help but laugh out loud.

"PWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!..."

The servants eyes bulged, hearing the sheer terror from Young Master Hans crazy laugh.

"It seems like my long absence has made me forget the rules. According to the familys code: A servant must bow and greet whenever in the presence of a direct heir. A servant must address a direct heir of their title. And lastly, a servant must be dismissed by their masters before they are allowed to walk. Failure to follow one of the rules has a punishment of a hundred lashes. Failure to follow two of these means ten years in prison. Failure to follow three means execution. Am I right?"

The servant trembled as his beads sweat started to form on his forehead. His knees grew weak and his became heavy.

The pressure that Young Master Han that is putting him on is so heavy that he couldn't even properly move.

In his worries, the servant managed to kowtow in front of Young Master Han.

'Is there something wrong with the information? Who said he was a trash? His level is higher than mines!'

Some of the guards of the family was alarmed by the commotion and ran towards where they felt the powerful aura.

When they appeared, they saw a servant kneeling and trembling in front of the First Young Master, his eyes was close to shredding tears.

"Greetings First Young Master! What's seems to be the problem here?"

The Guards quickly surrounded them, threatening to pull their swords from their scabbard.

The Head of the guards Iro was trying to get full wraps of the situation cause it may lead to a big commotion and he must interrogate the people involved for further investigations.

However, seeing the current picture, he was sure of what is happening here.

The First Young Master is bullying a servant, something that the younger members of the family are known for. 

He was not a big fan of the First Young Master, not just him, but almost all of the guards around hated the First Young Masters guts.

'Just because he was born from a well of family gives him the ability to hurt anyone? Hell! He's not even that well valued in terms of talent. He is a trash through and through, a shut in at that!'

He looked around and felt like he was blessed for today.

'I will rough him up a bit.'

"First Young Master, the family strictly prohibited the abuse of the servants. Please explain what you are doing."

"Oh? Assuming without even a knowledge of what is happening? That's so not like you head guard. 'Iro of the Iron Justice'."

Hearing Young Master Hans reply, Iro was a little shocked. 

'I didn't have that much interaction with the First Young Master but I'm sure that he was a timid guy. Easy to bully.'

"It's clear to see for everyone Young Master... "

"No it's not. Why don't you ask the servant?"

The servant who heard their talk grew some spine and looked up.

"H-head Guard Iro! I was just walking with my head down when I accidentally bumped with the First Young Master! H-h-he actually threatened that he'll kill me! Please bring justice!"

"Eh?... "

Young Master Han grew speechless.

'PWUHAHAHAHHA... This is the perfect timing to flee from this shitty world.'

Young Master Hans aura spread to the area and immobilized every single one of them with fear.

Iro was startled!

'Who is this?.. '

So was the other guards.

"I once heard a qoute, 'Provoke me one time, shame on you. Challenge me twice, can't put the blame on you. Fool me the third time, fuck the peace sign, I'll put a blade on you'. Unfortunately for you, you stepped on my bottom line."

Young Master Hans fist moved swiftly as it landed directly into the servants face.

Of course, he didn't put too much force into it or he might accidentally destroy this small world.

Quickly followed by a hard stomp on the stomach. As the servants teeth jumped out fron his mouth.

"W-w-w-weyt Wa wecond! Wha wecond wang waste..!"

Young Master Hans kick landed squarely on the servants head.

"I couldn't understand... "

Bam! Bam!

"W-w-wwease whelwp! Iwro!"

Bam! Bam! Bam! 

'You're lucky, killing you wouldn't exile me so it's probably useless if I end you here.'

"Please! First Young Master! Cease your assault this instant!"

Iro tried to intervene but he felt like his whole body is being held by invisible strings, he couldn't even bulge his muscle.

"You want a piece of me Iro? If you think that your reputation can hold me back then think again."

A palm hit Iros stomach so hard that his breakfast flowed out of his mouth.

"How about you, Little guards?"

The guards bit their lips as they quickly shook their heads. Iro was the strongest of them, if he can't even do anything, what could they do?

Young Master Han walked towards the servant as he stepped on his head.

"Share this to your Master. If he doesn't report everything to the Patriarch then I'll cripple him.

The servant nodded as blood continued to gush out of his mouth.

0