Known Species
2.1k 1 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Species Profile

I. Homo Sapiens (Humans)

Origin: Earth

Physiology: Bipedal primates characterized by their highly developed brains and intricate skeletal structure.

Notable Abilities and Characteristics:

Adaptability: Exceptional ability to adapt to different environmental challenges.

Intelligence and Learning: Acute capacity for abstract thinking, problem-solving, and acquiring and applying knowledge.

Tool Use and Technology: Renowned for the development and utilization of tools and technology to manipulate their environment.

Communication: Sophisticated language skills, enabling complex verbal and written communication.

Societal Structures: Ability to establish intricate societal structures encompassing political systems, cultural norms, and economic networks.

Physical Abilities:

Average Strength: Approximately 155 lbs (70 kg) for adult males and 88 lbs (40 kg) for adult females.

Average Running Speed: Typically ranges between 19-24 kilometers per hour for short distances.

Average Intelligence Quotient (IQ): 100.

II. Kryptonian

Origin: Unknown (Kryptonian - Verlin Subspecies)

Physiology: Resembles Homo sapiens, but with advanced biological adaptations resulting in superhuman abilities when exposed to stellar radiation. Gets stronger with more exposure to Stellar Radiation. Different Stars have different effects.

Notable Abilities and Characteristics:

Stellar Radiation Empowerment: Abilities and physical attributes are greatly enhanced under stellar radiation, particularly after exposure to a supernova.

Super Strength:Initial: Approx. 500 billion tons.

Post-Supernova: Approx. 10 trillion tons.

Super Speed:Initial: 20% of the speed of light.

Post-Supernova: Speed of light.

Bioelectric Forcefield: A shield generated by the Kryptonian's own bioelectric field, providing additional defense. Can be extended outwardly to contain any form of matter.

Heat Vision: Can emit beams of intense heat from their eyes.

Initial: Max 20,000 degrees Celsius.

Post-Supernova: Max 50,000 degrees Celsius.

Frost Breath and Super Breath: Ability to exhale with immense force and freeze objects.

Super Stamina: Kryptonians do not tire under normal circumstances and have an inexhaustible physical energy reserve.

Biological Immortality: Under non-red stars, Kryptonians do not age.

Regenerative Healing Factor: Ability to regenerate damaged or destroyed bodily tissue with remarkable speed.

Invulnerability: Near-immunity to all forms of physical damage.

Flight: Ability to propel oneself through the air and fly.

Super Intelligence: Possessing cognitive abilities far beyond that of a human, Kryptonians can process vast amounts of information rapidly.

Eidetic Memory: Ability to recall vast amounts of detail with near-perfect accuracy.

Average Intelligence Quotient (IQ): Over 300.

Enhanced Sensory Perception:

Super Vision:Initial: 120-degree field of view.

Post-Supernova: 360-degree field of view.

Super Hearing, Super Olfactory, Microscopic Vision, Telescopic Vision, Electromagnetic Spectrum Vision, Night Vision.

III. Enhanced Human

Origin: Unknown

Physiology: Similar to Homo sapiens but with augmented physical and mental capabilities.

Notable Abilities and Characteristics:

Progressive Empowerment: Abilities naturally strengthen with age.

Enhanced Longevity: Can live for up to 2,000 years.

Enhanced Intelligence: Superior cognitive abilities compared to regular humans, including analytical thinking, problem-solving, and learning capacity.

Average Intelligence Quotient (IQ): 160.

Enhanced Stamina: Capable of performing strenuous tasks for extended periods without showing signs of fatigue, especially after reaching adulthood.

Enhanced Sensory Perception: Heightened senses including vision, hearing, and smell.

Enhanced Strength: After reaching adulthood, capable of lifting more than 20 tons. Peak enhanced humas are capable of lifting 100 tons.

Enhanced Speed: Can achieve speeds of up to 400 kilometers per hour after reaching adulthood. Peak enhanced humans can easily surpass the speed of sound.

Enhanced Durability: Highly resilient, including being bulletproof.

Diverse Abilities: Enhanced humans may possess a variety of abilities, some combat-oriented and others not, including telepathy, energy manipulation, and shape-shifting.

IV. Coratians

Origin : Unknown

An advanced civilization, with a history spanning hundreds of thousands of years, has achieved remarkable feats in interstellar travel and cosmic exploration. Their pinnacle of technological innovation is the development of instantaneous transportation technology, a marvel that enables them to traverse vast distances across the galaxy in the blink of an eye. This revolutionary technology has facilitated their expansion to thousands of star systems, marking them as a formidable and influential presence in the galactic arena.

Physiology: 3 meter tall bipedals with grey skin and 4 arms.

Notable Abilities and Characteristics:

Undying loyalty to the empire : The Coratians exhibit an unparalleled sense of loyalty and dedication to their empire. This loyalty is ingrained from birth and is reinforced through cultural practices, education, and societal norms. It is not merely a sense of duty, but a profound commitment to the collective well-being and advancement of their civilization. This unyielding allegiance has been a crucial factor in maintaining unity and order within their vast empire, especially in their endeavors across the galaxy.

Multi-Limb Coordination: Exceptional ability to coordinate their four arms, enabling complex tasks and high efficiency in physical activities.

Enhanced Physical Strength: Each arm possesses strength significantly greater than that of an average human, facilitating heavy lifting and powerful physical actions.

Extended Lifespan: Typically live for up to 500 years.

Average Strength: Approximately 800 lbs (363 kg) per arm.
Average Running Speed: Capable of speeds up to 60 kilometers per hour.
Average Intelligence Quotient (IQ): 120.

42