PROLOUGE
91 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Imperial capital of Sorastra Empire, Zeron

A teenage boy was sleeping in a king-sized bed in a room of one of the capital's tallest skyscrapers. The boy was taller than typical and had a well-balanced body with exactly the correct mix of muscle and fat, as shown on his sweat-stained vest. He had oval eyes, prominent brows, and a sculpted jaw, but his most distinctive feature was his greyish-white hair, which had become unruly from tossing and turning while he slept. Even though the boy's face was contorted and sweat drops were visible on his milky white skin, his attractive appearance did not, in the least, lose any of its beauty. The teenage boy jerkily got up in bed and blinked his blue eyes in confusion.

'Where am I?' the boy wondered. He stared around the room in confusion before suddenly jumping out of his bed and sprinting to the full-length mirror that had been placed in the room's corner as if realizing something after seeing the bed and the arrangement of the furnishings. His hands continued wandering around his body as he continued to stare at his reflection in the mirror, his eyes expanding in a mixture of surprise and joy.

Vivian, the attractive boy, thought, 'I am back, back to 15 years old when I was still an immature brat, and this is my old room in the capital before the catastrophe.''This time, with only three years until the end of the world, I won't allow him to do as he pleases.' Thought Vivian, his eyes burning with fury when he thought about him, but a bone-freezing frost soon replaced them. 'He, who took everything away from me, tormented me for thirteen years, and destroyed more than half of my family.'

Yes, Vivian was not an ordinary teenager but someone who had been reborn after experiencing the apocalypse for ten years. He had been killed by him at the beginning stages of the apocalypse but survived for ten years in his Soul Refining artifact when he tried to refine him after killing him. It was in that Soul refining artifact that Vivian's Soul was tormented daily by being ground against other souls.

Yet, he never gave up and could hold on due to his tenacious will, which ultimately paid off for him by giving him a wealth of expertise and knowledge about the apocalypse, including all of its opportunities, risks, and chosen ones. He even realized all the strengths and weaknesses of him.

'But what were those grey dots which entered my soul when I was being sent back through the endless void to the current time period after the Soul refining artifact was destroyed by the space crack?' thought Vivian.

It appeared Vivian got the chance of rebirth only after the soul-refining artifact was destroyed by being swallowed by the space crack, which erupted randomly and quickly before giving him a chance to react. Vivian decided to leave the issue of those grey particles to the side for the time being since he needed to decide on his next move to utilize his rebirth and take revenge on him.

'I, Vivian Ewig Dirigeant, have been reborn, and this time I will utilize my Heaven-defying talent to rise to the top by using all the opportunities for myself and crushing all those chosen ones.'

Greetings, everyone; this is the first chapter of my first book. Quite excited to write this book and allow everyone to see my imagination. I know the initial few chapters would have a lot of mistakes, but please bear with it as the plot is exciting as well as the abilities of our MC are pretty overpowered. Thank you for reading, and please share this book so that other readers can also find this.
Have some idea about my story? Comment on it and let me know.
Like it ? Then Add to library!
Creation is hard; cheer me up!

3