Sudden Enlightenment-II
54 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vivian opened his eyes slowly, his eyes flashing with wisdom and experience. All his aura and chaotic thoughts reined in as if he had just now taken complete control of his body after rebirth.

This was indeed true before the Enlightenment. Since Vivian's two souls—one from this timeline and the other from which he had been reborn—had just merged, his consciousness was still assimilating. This caused his thoughts to become disorganized, and his emotions were easily influenced by events from his previous timeline. However, with the Enlightenment acting as a catalyst, his two consciousnesses merged entirely and smoothly, allowing him to stabilize his Soul and become stronger and more formidable than before.

'Huh, Enlightenment is as incredible as ever', Vivian sighed in admiration. Even though he had already experienced Enlightenment before, its many advantages never ceased to astound him.

The Enlightenment was a magical experience that even the existences at the pinnacle of the world wanted to experience and possess. Enlightenment was usually the resonance between the Universe and the person when breaking shackles holding one's mental realm by a significant degree or the shackles that were most tightly binding one's mental domain.

For instance, if a person advances his mental realm by a tiny amount by breaking an iron chain, Enlightenment may be attained by breaking 20 chains simultaneously or by breaking just one chain, but the chain in question must be made of gold.

The only people who could increase their mental strength to the point where they satisfied the criteria for triggering Enlightenment were those with high mental strength or high mental comprehension, which is why experiencing Enlightenment was such a legendary occurrence.

Hence usually, the so-called ''geniuses'' could trigger Enlightenment, but it was not unprecedented to have someone stuck at the same level or someone on his deathbed trigger Enlightenment because, at those times, their mental fortitude was at its peak, whether for reasons of desperation or reasons unknown.

As Enlightenment was connected to the Soul and the mysterious mental realm, not much was known about it even in the future, aside from the fact that they were incredibly elusive and mysterious.

'Even if my previous life is combined, the number of times I gained Enlightenment does not exceed 10 times, yet those self-centred hypocrites gain Enlightenment as easily as breathing.' sighed Vivian in frustration, but this time there was no fury or indignation or jealousy but only calmness and calculations,' I don't understand why they have a such great blessing and closeness to the Universe.'

Yes, the reason the Chosen Ones could gain Enlightenment as if gaining it was as easy as blinking because they could easily resonate with the Universe as they had already been blessed by it.

  It was comparable to the difference between how a kid would be handled by his mother and stepmother. Everyone else was treated like a stepchild, while the Chosen Ones were like the Universe's biological offspring. The stepchildren had to receive at least 99.999 out of 100 to even be recognized by the mother and receive the candy(Enlightenment). In contrast, the actual children (Chosen Ones) could impress their mothers by only receiving 80 out of 100 on a test and receiving the chocolate (Enlightenment).

When both obtain Enlightenment, why is chocolate used in one situation and candy in another?

Because Enlightenment also had durations, the greater the duration, the more benefits. Due to this distinction, the Chosen Ones typically experience Enlightenment longer than others.

Vivan's Enlightenment lasted about fifteen minutes, above average but shorter than the Chosen Ones. But don't undervalue these fifteen minutes; during this time, the brain's calculating and analytical skills multiply thousands of times, and the Soul's power multiplies dramatically. You also have the opportunity to learn some of the world's secrets. This is why people are typically able to solve challenging issues, surpass their level of strength, or comprehend a very challenging technique during the Enlightenment.

Vivian was contemplating the benefits of his Enlightenment when the door to the room was twice tapped on, and a rough voice of a middle-aged man then emerged from behind the door.

The voice inquired, "May I come in, young master?"

"Uncle Fraunk, you may", Vivian said.

The moment he said that, the door to the room was opened, allowing a middle-aged man with a muscular build, height of about 1.8 meters, and reddish brown hair to enter. He had a square jaw and a handsome visage with signs of wisdom and maturity.

''Young master, congratulations on gaining Enlightenment. Now that you are more talented than ever, no one would dispute your position as the top prodigy of this generation if this news were made public and known to all those big families and organizations.", said the middle-aged man, Fraunk, in a respectful manner and with a hint of admiration in his eyes.

"Thank you, Uncle Fraunk, and there's no need to tell anyone about this. Certainly not before we complete our job here at the capital.", Vivian told him politely.

Vivian was polite only to a select few in this world, which had also been reduced considerably after his rebirth. Still, the middle-aged man in front of him undoubtedly deserved such respect because he was Fraunk Ewig Adiutor, the butler of the family head of the Dirigeants, and also one of the A-rank awakener present in the current conditions of the world.

MC's background coming up soon in the next chapters as well as his previous life's experience so stay tuned for that.

Your gift is the motivation for my creation. Give me more motivation!
Creation is hard, cheer me up!
I tagged this book, come and support me with a thumbs up!
Have some idea about my story? Comment it and let me know.
Like it ? Add to library!

2