Chapter 23 Unexpected Turn Of Events
7 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The facility where Suzuya is being held is in chaos.

Scientist: "Damn are you a monster?" 

The scientist screamed through the hall.

Let's come back at the time before it happens.

After a few days since Suzuya is brought to the facility where. He is being held. He wakes up and meets Takezawa. They talk about something.

Suzuya: "Don't you dare bring my family to this! This is my problem and if you thought that I will agree to be your puppet then you are wrong if you want to face Yamiyo face him yourself not hide behind someone's back! *pissed* 

Suzuya: "If that's all I'll leave now. Thank you for treating me. Oh, remember if you dare to involve my family in this. *glare* 

Suzuya: "YOU ARE DEAD!"

Yoshino: "Takezawa-san he did it to you! Hahaha. It's really funny to watch how you just get told off by a boy younger than your age. Hahaha 

Takezawa: "It's not funny Yoshino. If this continues I'm not going to get what I want from that."

Yoshino: "But what do you want to get from him?"

Takezawa: "I saw something incredible."

Yoshino: "Incredible?"

Takezawa saw something that he thinks with Suzuya he can defeat his greatest enemy Yamiyo.

Takezawa in the past is a researcher. His only son Takezawa Rio is quite a troublemaker leading a gang. 

That's why Takezawa is surprised when he finds out that his son died and the cause is heart failure like all the others. Many people died Five Years ago when Yamiyo recruit Yasha. 

Takezawa: "Heart failure? Impossible my son died? Ha... Ha... Ha...

Takezawa started crying while laughing.

Takezawa: "Then Am I the one to blame? For not watching my son?"

Takezawa got depressed until he finds an interesting article about Soul Contractors. 

[Takezawa reading the site he accidentally opens. While searching for soul contractors.]

Takezawa: "Soul Contractor is a human with a contract to a soul who has powers. Damn it. I want to know more but..."

The only thing that is written on the website is that information.

Hungry for other information Takezawa spends months and years researching soul contractors. 

Takezawa: "Yoshino. Don't anger him."

Yoshino: "Why it's fun."

Then Yoshino saw that Takezawa is shaking.

Takezawa: "It's fear. I'm experiencing fear right now. 

In Takezawa's eyes when he sees Suzuya he's like a demon. The aura coming from him.

Takezawa: "He's hiding something emotional and hatred."

Suzuya: "Damn I only woke up and this is what he wants to say. I need to contact my family."

???: "If you are thinking of contacting your family don't."

Suzuya: "And who do you think you are huh? You can't order me around."

Yoshino: "Calm down. First Suzuya."

He said that and swiftly moves to Suzuya's side.

Suzuya: "Fast."

Yoshino: "Hey, I just want to be friends. Put that down."

Suzuya is holding a pen. And it's on Yoshino's neck.

(Suzuya: I saw the pen on the table and thought I would bring it. Who knows I can use this for this situation.)

Suzuya: "You said that but just a little you'll already knock me out.

Yoshino: "Yes that's right. You're quite sharp."

Suzuya: "Weirdo. I don't have time to talk with you."

Yoshino: "Then... I'll just follow you."

Suzuya: "Suit yourself. But on one condition."

Yoshino: "What is it?"

Suzuya: "Is there a cafeteria here or something?"

Yoshino: "Oh, if you are looking for food I know one place that serves good food."

Suzuya: "Then tell me."

Yoshino: "On one condition. Spar with me."

Suzuya: "Spar? With you me?"

Yoshino: "Yeah, I heard you face Yamiyo."

Suzuya: "Yamiyo... Ok, let's eat first. And I want to try something too."

(Suzuya: This is a great chance to know my strengths and maybe I will learn something from this facility.)

Yoshino: "Then follow me."

I followed Yoshino and we arrived at the cafeteria.

Suzuya: "It's big."

Yoshino: "Well yeah there are so many scientists here doing their research."

Suzuya: "Research? About what?"

Yoshino then faces me and said...

Yoshino: "Soul Contractors heard of it?"

Suzuya: "Their experimenting with Soul Contractors?"

Yoshino: "Yeah, and don't ask me more. That's all I know about this place."

We ordered our food and take a seat. Minutes later the food arrives.

Yoshino: "Yeah, curry. Yum yum" *eating*

Suzuya: "..."

Yoshino: "What not eating? It's delicious you know."

Suzuya: "Yeah. I need to contact someone."

Yoshino: "Like I said you can't and let me tell you why. You're dead."

Suzuya: "What do you mean I'm alive? I'm not dead."

Yoshino: "You are not physically dead. You are dead in the public eye. Remember your incident in the hotel? It causes a huge problem so Takezawa-san decided to announce that you are dead."

Suzuya: "He didn't tell me anything about this!?"

Yoshino: "Calm down first and think about this if you just attack him you're going to be restrained. Worse locked.

Suzuya: "Let me go. I'm going to crush that old man!"

Yoshino: "What a pain. Can you just shut up? What good will it do if you let your emotion control yourself huh!?"

Suzuya: "Alright, but announcing I'm dead what about Mom and Akari."

Yamaguchi Group.

???: "Yoshitsugu Suzuya died!? That's impossible. Look for it and investigate what happened.

???: "Yes, as you wish, Kenichi-sama."

Kenichi: "Tell me where's the funeral."

???: "There is but only for family."

Kenichi: "Then prepare the car I'm going to meet an old friend."

Guard: "All right."

Yamaguchi Kenichi is Suzuya and Hikari's classmate back in junior high.

Hikari's Mom: "Hikari. The Weather is good. Maybe you can go out."

Hikari: "I'm not going out. And he's not there anymore."

Hikari's Mom: "... Then at least eat this it's at the front door."

Hikari: "..."

*Phone lights up* 

Hikari: "Who's texting now?"

Hikari reads it.

"Hi, Hikari can we talk? I know you're having a hard time now that Suzuya is gone know that we are always here for you. -Your friends.

Hikari: "... Thank you. But I want to be alone for now."

*typing* 

Hikari: "Send."

Then there's another message.

"Hikari. I'll be there and I have something I want to tell you -Kenichi.

Hikari: "Kenichi?"

Kenichi decided to talk with Hikari and he has something he wants to tell about the past.

Suzuya: *cough* "Damn it. You are strong Yoshino."

Yoshino: "No no, you're just holding back right? Suzuya-san?"

Suzuya: "You got me huh? Is it that obvious? But don't get disappointed when I lost again."

Yoshino: "It's okay and in terms of experience I have so much."

Suzuya: "Experience huh? What kind?"

Yoshino: "Like there's one time when I got cornered by a bunch of gang members."

Yoshino and Suzuya decided to spar against each other and Suzuya is always losing in hand-to-hand combat. 

Takezawa: "In terms of technique and execution no doubt that Yoshino is much stronger."

(Suzuya: "He always moves sideways when attacking, do I take that chance?"

I decided to take the chance and luckily it hits Yoshino."

Yoshino "Gough! *Cough* "What? With your punch?"

Suzuya: "What is there something wrong?"

Yoshino "Nothing." what's with that? It's only a jab but it hurts so much."

Yoshino: "Suzuya-san did you practice boxing or some sort?"

Suzuya: "Boxing? No. I'm not."

Yoshino: "Then why your stance is like a boxer's? And your flicker jab."

Suzuya: "Oh! Do you know flicker jab?"

Yoshino: "Well, yeah I watch an anime about boxing so I know a little about boxing."

Suzuya: "Oh, me too. What anime?"

Both: Kn*ck O*t.

Suzuya: "What Yoshino? You watch anime?"

Yoshino: "Yeah, when I'm bored. It's boring here you know. It's like I'm isolated from the world but when I watch anime."

Suzuya: "Oh, I know what you feel. What? Do you want me to recommend you some good anime?

Yoshino: "Yeah, sure I guess. But you're excited about this huh?"

Suzuya: *grinning* 

They both start laughing.

Takezawa: "Good work. Yoshino, we don't need to anger him. And..."

Shadow: "Facility? It's quite big. Wow and... There are so many people that I want to kill.

Yasha: "Calm down. Shadow we're not here for that."

Shadow: "Yeah, I know. But why?"

Yasha: "???"

Shadow: "Why are we working together?"

Yasha: "Don't ask me it's Yamiyo's order."

Shadow: "Yeah whatever. Just don't get in my way."

Yasha: "That's my line."

Yasha and Shadow go away back in the early when Yasha recently joined he's mostly teamed up with Shadow.

Yasha: "He always loses his cool sometimes and wreaks havoc in the scene." *exhausted sigh* 

Shadow: "Did you say something? Huh, Yasha-kun?"

Yasha: "Nothing Shadow."

Shadow: "Okay let's start the mission."

Yasha: "Yeah."

Akane: "Finally."

Shadow: "Yeah, yeah we're finally here."

Akane: "Huh?"

Shadow: "You've been tailing us for a while Shinohara Akane."

Akane is shocked that Shadow finds her but what shocks her is how Shadow suddenly behind her back.

(Akane: "What? He was there just a second ago and now.")

Shadow: "Yasha do we kill her?"

Yasha: "No, not this time. Shadow and remember Yamiyo's order don't cause too much trouble."

Shadow: "Alrighty. Then you can come with us."

Akane and Yasha: What!?

Shadow: *whistling* "We all got a reason to come to this facility right? Why don't we form a temporary truce?"

(Akane: "It's a good deal I don't need to fight them and..."

Akane: "All right. I agree but remember just this time."

Yasha: "What a pain. Haha. But with this combination who knows what will happen? 

Yasha: "Interesting."

Chapter 23 ends.

2