Chapter 1: The Beginning Prologue
1k 4 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One day, a mysterious giant blue portal that was as big as a moon suddenly appeared on Earth, and sucked in Earth’s inhabitants without warning. In a blink of an eye, many people were transported to a whole new world called “Exion”, a game-like world where magic, monsters, and dungeons exist.

“Welcome to the World of Exion, Players.”

Unlike Earth, Exion was a massive world that was 10 times larger in size, and in the center of Exion, there existed a mysterious tower called the “Chaos Tower.”

Inside the Chaos Tower, there exist many floors and each floor has its own world that is as big as a planet, or sometimes even bigger.

And humans from Earth that arrived in Exion are called “Players”, and the moment everyone arrived here, they were already given a skill/ability as their first beginner “Starter Pack”. The skill they received is based on their personality and character; meaning if you are someone who loves fires, then you will obtain a skill related to fire and so on.

[Welcome to the World of Exion, Players.]

[World: Exion] [Population: 2 Billion Players]

[The Tutorial will begin in 10 seconds.]

[Tutorial: Survive the Skeleton Horde.]

[Time Limit: All Skeletons will perish after 30 minutes.]

“What the fuck?”

“Survive the Skeleton Horde?”

“Yo, can someone tell me what the bullshit is going on already?”

Naturally, everyone began to panic as well as confused. After all, a moment ago, they were on Earth and all of a sudden, they were transported to this unknown world of Exion.

10 seconds later:

[The Tutorial will now begin.]

[Survive the Skeleton Horde.]

In an instant, billions of Skeleton Soldiers began to rise from the ground.

“Shit!”

“Fuck!”

“Oh God!”

More and more players began to panic even more, since after all, this was not a game as one mistake would mean permanent death for them.

Meanwhile, due to some error or having a bug system, a young player named “Sol” was transported to another world instead; a world where there’s no human, no civilization, nothing except for powerful monsters.

25