how to utilize this app properly (1)
418 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While others are gathering with their friends and leaving with their own circles of friends, I'm here by myself and unable to even speak properly in front of people. Apparently, my only friend here is also my childhood friend, but she is not the typical childhood friend you see in movies. You could say that she is just plain looking and not particularly intelligent, or perhaps good at, anything.

But, I still really like her while not understanding why; I just felt it without any obvious deep cause; it just came to me like that.

"I suppose I should pack up my stuff and head home,"

When I glance out the window, I can see the school's expansive track and field, basketball court, and several other sports facilities.

When I pack up my belongings, a girl with braided hair and round eyeglasses appears in the corridor. While she has an expressive face no matter how I look at her, she is unquestionably my childhood friend "Sakura, Hina." Why does even this gorgeous me fall for this lady? 

"Hey Asa-kun, I just got the new volume of hypnotizing the females, and it's really intriguing. It even hypnotizes his parents and sister, and eventually..blah..blah." 

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that Hina really like this genre. Why, then, does she enjoy watching films that manipulate your relatives' minds before having sexual relations with them? That's disgusting! But, given that Hina enjoys this series a lot, I will refrain from making any negative opinion about it out of respect for her feelings.

"Hey Asa-kun, you know how your situation resembles that of the protagonist of the book? Well, it's not that I'm trying to offend you or anything; it's just that you look like a fat guy with glasses and that you don't have any friends besides me. I suppose the only thing that distinguishes you from the protagonist is your face; after all, you're kind of attractive. If you lose weight, girls will go crazy for you."

"Well, I think I'm Very Attractive, Aren't I? Well, if I Can Become Slender, Maybe You'll Fall in Love For Me?" Perhaps the probability of her developing a romantic relationship with me is higher.

"Well certainly, that's possible or you separate from because you become really popular at that time." 

"But there's no way that's true, considering you're the only person I've been friends with since I was a child," I said.

we are simply conversing as we move along, not even realizing that we are already at our own homes.

"Wow, I don't believe we just arrived at my place, so I'll go first, alright, Asa-kun." I wave back at Hina as she leaves for her house, and I gradually make my way to the apartment where I was recently living.

I quickly enter my apartment, change out of my clothes, and take a shower before I eat. I've been living alone for three years since my parents passed away in an accident, so I can't help but learn all the chores to take care of myself if have something I have confidence in the maybe that what I'm good at is chores.

As soon as I finish taking a shower, I eat something quickly before heading to bed to fall asleep because I'm so exhausted from today. However, as I was about to get into bed, I suddenly remembered that we had an assignment due tomorrow, so I immediately got up to find my bag and finish my homework. A few minutes later, I finished it and put it in my bag, then I went to my bedroom and got my phone to play a game before falling asleep, but just as I was about to begin, a notification has been receive by my phone and the talks about...........

[HYPNOTIC APP]

 

7