Chapter 11 – Aquilia Family Strikes
2.9k 2 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After spending a few days training , Glaze sat down in his bed at night and was ready to spend his Magic Points and was curious to see what happens.

ting

You have 3 unused Magic Points , would like to spend them now ?

Yes

What Magic would like to spend it on on ?

I don't really want to spend it on Divine Slave Magic as I feel Level 1 should be enough for my needs right now. I can only use one type of Magic right now , I need to loot the treasury and get something good from the System Shop.

Though , for now I need to increase my powers right now , this is my only magic so I want to spend all the points on this as I need to be stronger for what I am planning to do with the nobles as they are probably gonna come after me considering I am with the Crown Princess.

ting

Your Holy Destruction Magic has been leveled up

Holy Destruction Magic : Level - 5

Your raw destructive power has increased 3 times and your control of Destruction Magic has become more finer as it has become more tame towards you

I should be able to create some new attacks now , Beam of Holy Destructrion is not a good idea in a City , don't want to destroy half the city in a fight.

As a result of your increased understanding and finer control of Destruction Magic , your God Blood has increased as the seal is weakened

God Blood - 5%

Your mana is increased to : 50000

Your godly body has strengthened

Your mana recovery is now 500 per second

Glaze could feel a hot liquid pouring through is veins and a burning sensation , he felt the power of distruction but this time it was a lot more tame and he could control it with more ease unlike the previous time it went almost out of control.

He could feel his physical strength increasing greatly as he formed a fist and his understanding of destruction magic deepened.

/---

In a dim lit room in a palace in New Heart City , there were several people sitting around a long dining table.

In the main seat of the dining table sat Varen Aqulia, the current head of the Aquilia Family , who was a powerful woman at Level 25 Expert stage.

The Aquilia family specialized in poison and assassinations and were quite scary.

As she heard the account of what happened a few days ago with the Hero, she had her spies gather more information about the Hero. And she realized that the Hero was indeed very close to the Crown Princess. She was a pureblood supremacist and this fact greatly disturbed her.

She came up with a plan , as she couldn't kill the Hero as she would face the wrath of not only the entire Kingdom but the entire Human Realm as the news of the Hero being summoned spread. The hero , since ancient times was a noble existense that protected the Human Realm and was the de-facto representative of the common folk and those humans of lower levels.

This was because the First Human Emperor ,who ruled the entire Human Realm was also the First Hero to be summoned. He united the entire Human Realm and protected it against he Devil Realm. He also worked hard for the betterment of the Human Race and was and still is greatly respected after almost an eternity . This trait was found in all the Heroes that were summoned thereafter and they always had the support of the populace as a result.

The common folk , regardless of race , or nationality greatly respected the Hero because of this to this date because of the feats of the previous Heroes. Anyone going against the Hero would have to take into account the reaction of the Human Populace coming at their neck. The more powerful people cared less and didnt treat the Hero as some holy saviour ofcourse , but they still couldn't blatantly oppose the Hero if they didn't have the power to withstand the backlash.

Thus , Varen Aqulia had to be very careful with her plan , her daughter Karen was the second most powerful member in the family and was the perfect canditate to carry this mission out. She gave her the Purple Night Lotus poison which would greatly destroy the entire mana of the person who comes in contact with it and completely paralyses their body. She also gave her the family's Expert Stage treasure , Shadow Piercing Daggers to severely injure the Hero.

In a one on one fight , her daughter wouldn't stand a chance against the Hero, but when he is sleeping at night and his gaurd is lowered , attacking with the poison , then paralysing him and then destroying his body and severely injuring him should teach him a lesson not to be with the Crown princess.

he is a newly summoned hero who has no idea whats going on and is probably overwhelemd she thought to herself . He may be powerful and started with level 10 but hes still just sommoned and this world is new to him. This should be enough to greatly shake and scare him . Then we can lure him to our side and away from the crown princess .

"So , do you understand how important this mission is my daughter? We must not let the mixed bloods gain power in this Kingdom. With the Purple Night Lotus poison and the Shadow Piercing Daggers , you should be able to overpower him. Give him this letter , this should make him realize his mistake. You must get in and out without being seen." she said looking deviously with a smile.

' I shall do as you say , mother.' said Karen , bowing lightly as she faded into darkness.

This should be enough to take care of that Hero , I wasn't confident before but with these I can take him on.

/----

In the quarters of the King's Palace , a certain Hero was sleeping in peace not knowing at all that someone was after him.

As Varen Aqulia used her family's sneak magic and sneaked past everyone in the castle and reached the room where Glaze was staying , she quitely walked into the room , with no sound of her footsteps or her presence.

She went close to the bed where Glaze Lockhart was sleeping and looked at him deviously.

"You have such a beautiful face, too bad you are too close to that Commoner Princess." she said with an evil smle as she took out the bottle that contained Purple Night Lotus poison and splashed it on top of Glaze Lockhart and took out the Shadow Piercing Daggers. These expert stage weapons unleashed only half the power as she was in the Novice Stage but were terrifying in her hands as she used Assassination Magic and slashed those daggers towards Glaze.

36