Chapter 1 : Pangium
26 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As we passed through this portal, we were thrown into a kind of purple tunnel by being thrown upwards. The further we went the more I felt as if a comfortable energy entered my body. Seeing my surprised expression, Reina then said to me:

"It's because of the density of Magia"

Lost in this feeling I was surprised to hear her speak so I couldn't help but ask her:

"The density of what?"

"The density of Magia. This is much higher in the upper world than on Earth, given your affinity with Magia it is normal that you feel better."

"Is it like that for all living people on Earth who go to the upper world?"

"No of course, it's only because of your great affinity with the Magia. In fact you are like a bird in a cage on Earth, once in the upper world it is as if the cage is broken and you can fly freely. And these wings you have them thanks to the fact that you can feel the Magia, those who are not able to do so even if they go to the upper world they will be like birds freed from their cage but who anyway do not have wings so they will just stay on the ground."

"So not everyone can use Magia?"

"No, otherwise everyone could be Avera. In reality, normally everyone can feel it but depending on their talent and affinity, they can more or less control it."

"And so I had a strong affinity with the Magia."

"Exactly and extremely high because you have more than me who is considered a genius in the upper world. Honestly I find it hard to believe that you are actually from Earth. Are you sure..."

"But you keep talking about an upper world, what is this upper world? Is it another planet or something?"

"Ah! Sorry, actually it's not another planet but another world, which is called Pangium."

"But then why call it an upper world?"

"It's simple, this universe is divided into several dimensions. Dimensions containing little or no Magia are considered inferior and those dense in Magia like Pangium are considered superior."

"Does that mean there are still other dimensions?"

"Yes and no."

"How so ?"

"In truth, the only other dimension we have access is the Earth."

"But you didn't say there were others."

"Yes. Certainly there are others we know from historical records and we know of other dimensions like the Elementarium world which is a higher dimension that elves have connection with."

"So why did you tell me no?"

"Because Earth is the only dimension you can travel to and don't ask me why that's the case since I don't know it's a dimensional travel problem that's not my area of expertise. "

"But didn't you say it was complicated to go to Earth"

"Yes it's complicated but not impossible. In general it takes special means to travel to Earth and the more high-ranking Avera you are the harder it is because of the power of the Magia in our body but at least it is not impossible compared to other dimensions."

As I soaked in Reina's explanation, I saw a different light in contrast to that purple tunnel rapidly approaching us.

"And how is the world of Pangium now?"

"The world of Pangium is a gigantic continent called Pangium, hence the name of the dimension, which is roughly the size of all the continents of Earth combined surrounded by an ocean that stretches as far as the eye can see and we don’t know its limit. This continent is divided into 5 distinct territories. 

"And who are the leaders of these 5 territories?"

"To the south we have the Human Kingdom where all the races have cohabited there for a few generations of kings, to the east the Elves Forest who are gathered in a village with their sacred lands containing their sacred tree in the center, to the west the Holy Territory of the Beastmen whose leader is a Saintess, to the north the Tribal Lands made up of several tribes and in the center is the Kingdom of Pendragon which have a cult to the knights."

"And where are we headed?"

"The method I used to track down this man on Earth brings me back to the same place I started from."

"Which means ?"

As I said that we were going to pass the light of a different color. We were nearing the end of the trip.

"Which means we're heading for the Human Kingdom."

Honestly I'm really curious if this world has more advanced technology than Earth. How powerful are the fighters in this new world? What supernatural creatures live there? All I want is to change my life from the last 6 boring years.

"So Elios..."

"Welcome to Pangium, to the Human Kingdom ..."

"The…"

"Vermiglione Kingdom"

1