94 – Global Championship 3
156 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[AHHHHHHH GOD XI HAS SUCH AN ALPHA AURA!]

[Holy shit! Xixi turning alpha is so hot!]

 
[I’m really losing it with this move!]

 
After Wen Xi finished speaking, the barrage exploded before Blue Wolf and Ai Zhe could react. Then, when Blue Wolf and Ai Zhe finally reacted, they both raised their eyebrows.
 

Ai Zhe said, “Holy crap…this is Xixi?!”

 
In his impression, Wen Xi wasn’t this kind of person at all!

 
Blue Wolf said, “Awesome, awesome, I’m really bowing down to this move! He’s really too good at venting his anger!”

 
It was always shocking when people who were originally soft and cute suddenly became tough. No matter what the foreign countries thought, the current support for Wen Xi in China was enough to blot out the skies.

 
[Go Xixi! Shoot them!]

 
[God Xi rush in ya! Let them experience the fear of being dominated by the bow!]

 
[My Xi is too hot! I’ll always support you!]

 
And the people who were the most shocked were none other than Wen Xi’s own teammates. At this moment, both Ling Shuyi and Chen Wei both had complete expressions of disbelief—Holy shit, was this really Wen Xi? Was this really that cutesy, soft, and obedient Wen Xi?!

 
Jiang Xinyi actually was very accepting and said, “So hot!” ——Worthy of his admiration! That was exactly how it should be ma!

 
Mo Chen looked in Wen Xi’s direction. He had originally been a bit worried, but now he just wanted to laugh—Even when he grew fierce, Wen Xi was still this cute. This person was really amazing.
 
The host was attacked by Wen Xi for a long time, and couldn’t speak because Wen Xi was right. The equipment on site was strictly inspected, and it was meaningless to check it several times. If Wen Xi was really given a random computer and an account and he could still get a headshot with a single arrow, it would really force everyone to admit his superiority. At the same time, it was also the most favorable refutation to the person who reported him.

 
The host felt that he could not make a direct decision, so he had to say, “Let me discuss it a bit with the others…”

 
Yet as a result, as soon as those words were spoken, the audience at the scene yelled one by one, “I agree!” “Give him an account!” “Do as he says!”

 
The audience had come from various countries, and each had their own teams that they supported. However, at that moment, they had all really been swept up by Wen Xi’s words and turned into his fans. If someone else had said these words, it might have come off as arrogant, but when these words came from Wen Xi’s mouth, they only felt Wen Xi’s absolute confidence in his own strength!

 
The audience’s voices grew louder and louder, and the host pretty much fled in defeat. After a period of time, the organizers solicited the opinion of the person who had reported the issue and had a discussion, before finally agreeing to Wen Xi’s self certification method.

Wen Xi was led by the host to an unfamiliar computer. When he sat down, his heart was beating so fast that it nearly jumped out of his chest.

 
However, his eyes were very firm, because he knew that his next maneuvers were related to his future. He didn’t ask for this on an impulse, or to show off anything, or to slap anyone’s face. He just wanted to prove his strength, so that everyone who questioned him would shut up!

Wen Xi glanced at his computer screen, and saw it was SGH’s game interface.

 
The organizer for the game accounts had already helped him log in. The ID was a string of randomly typed English letters, and it was obvious that it was a side account. His computer screen was displayed on the big screen, and  another box was open in the lower right corner of the screen to show the operations of his right hand. Wen Xi put his hands on the keyboard and mouse and took a deep breath.

 

Don’t be nervous, don’t be nervous, don’t be nervous.

 
Wasn’t this just a livestream on site ma, and it wasn’t like he hadn’t livestreamed before. He was a man who had even livestreamed while cross-dressing! After successfully placating himself, Wen Xi manipulated the character on the screen to take a few steps, and then looked for targets everywhere and shot a few arrows to adjust the feel of his hands.

 
The host’s attitude had made him unhappy, but the organizers had still been pretty considerate towards him. Although the mouse and keyboard prepared for him were new, they were both the type he usually used. Therefore, although the feeling was still a little strange, Wen Xi adapted quickly. When he felt that he was almost there, he stepped into training mode and started shooting at a distant target.

 
Fixed targets, 10 arrows, and 10 bullseyes.

 
Moving targets, 10 arrows, and besides the first arrow that missed, the other 9 arrows all hit the bullseye! People practice, one arrow per each little friend, and every shot was a headshot!
 

“Shit! Although I know he isn’t running a bot, it still looks so fake!”

 
“Is he a person? Is he human? Is this something that humans can do?”

 
“Respect!”

 
The audience screamed in amazement. When Wen Xi’s demonstration was finished and he stood up, a fierce applause swept the whole competition scene, which was more intense and longer lasting than any previous applause!

 
Wen Xi breathed out a long sigh of relief. His mind was full of—Ah, I’ll have to readjust my hands when I use my mouse later, how troublesome.

 
At this point, the host was also convinced and apologized, “I’m very sorry to cause you to have a bad experience. I hope you don’t mind. At the same time, I hope you enjoy the rest of the competition.”

 
Wen Xi was satisfied to hear them apologize, so he nodded his head in response. Then, without saying anything, he turned and ran in the direction of his teammates. He had already done what he had to do, so there was no point in staying on the field.
 

As a result, as soon as he returned to CLM’s rest area, Ling Shuyi gave him a big bear hug and said, “Ahhhhh, Xixi, you are too strong!”

 
Chen Wei also rushed forward and exclaimed, “An alpha explosion! It was really an alpha explosion! Today’s MVP is you!”

 
Jiang Xinyi looked at these two people with disgust, then his gaze fell on Wen Xi’s face, and the corner of his lips suddenly drew up and he said, “As expected of you!”

 
As they spoke, Mo Chen came up from behind Ling Shuyi and Chen Wei and grabbed the two people’s back collars, pulling away these two animals that didn’t have long to live.

 
Not waiting for Mo Chen to take over the right to embrace him, Wen Xi took the initiative to embrace him first and said, “My legs have gone soft…”

 
“Pfft.” The words that Mo Chen had wanted to use to praise him got stuck in his throat just like that, and he naturally stretched out his arms around his waist. “Have a good rest, and don’t worry about the next game. I’m here.”

 
“Mmhmm~” Wen Xi nodded with a smile, 100% believing in Mo Chen’s strength.

 
He knew that he may be targeted in the next game, but it didn’t matter. No one could think of hurting him with Mo Chen around. As for the player who had reported Wen Xi just now, the Internet was blotting out the sky as they ridiculed him and cursed him out. No one knew what his future life would be like. The e-sports circle was very realistic. E-sports fans were very impulsive, so the pressure on e-sports players was great.

 
Wen Xi could almost imagine what kind of abuse or even personal attacks the player would suffer after he returned home, so he already felt fine, and was even a bit sympathetic towards him. Still, Wen Xi was indifferent to how others played. He just wanted to play a good game and seize the opportunity to win the championship! This was the first time he had played in a global competition, but he felt that a person with real strength could prove himself just by playing once. The reason why he joined CLM and became an e-sports player was to help Mo Chen win the Global Championship!

 
“I’ll protect you too. No one better think of hurting you!” Wen Xi said to Mo Chen.
 

Mo Chen smiled and lowered his head to kiss his forehead and said, “Enough darling, with you being this Alpha, the pressure on me is really great.”

 
Wen Xi didn’t know whether to laugh or cry, and then deliberately puffed his cheeks to show his protest. It was so cute that Mo Chen almost spurted a nosebleed.

 
——What kind of unmatched giant cutie was this who could act like both an Alpha or an Omega?! He really fell in love with a treasure!

 
In the second solo match, the two people jumped the same point, and then played the solo match just as if it was a duo match. The archer assassin and the number one sharpshooter god joined hands. Random arrows and bullets flew together everywhere, and kills and lootboxes blanketed the ground! This kind of play wasn’t conducive to winning the kill points in the solo competition since they were competing against each other for points. However, because Mo Chen and Wen Xi jointly held too many kills in their hands, they actually still occupied the first and the second place in the solo match after dividing their kills.

 
After the second match ended, someone else jumped up to report the two people for violating the rules. This time, the host refuted them immediately, “The site is equipped with professional reviewers to make sure that the two players did not communicate or pass secret hints, nor any trading behavior. If you insist on reporting them, then please list their violations clearly.”

 
The person was dumbfounded because he didn’t have any evidence, and the report was based on his feelings.

 
“Did the host finally wake up?” In the synchronous domestic livestream commentary, Blue Wolf couldn’t help but tease.

 
Ai Zhe also said, “If they had been like this earlier, wouldn’t everything have concluded by now? Wasting so much of my time!”

 
The barrage also echoed them one after another. After the two matches in the morning, Mo Chen and Wen Xi ranked among the top in terms of points, and the other Chinese players had also basically made it into the top 80. No matter whether they could place or not, at least all the players would be stable in the finals.
 

At noon, the entire joint team ate at the same place.  Lightning caught up with Wen Xi and said, “Holy shit, you were burning hot today! When you went up to demonstrate, I broke out in goosebumps!”

 
“Hahaha, actually I can understand that player!” Run said, “In the Domestic Trials, after almost every match, us in ‘Yeah’ would always discuss whether or not you were using a bot.”

 
Jiang Xinyi clicked his tongue and said, “Is everyone in your YEY required to use homophones to call out team names?”

 
Chen Wei said, “Every time I hear it, it takes me a while to react.”

 
Ling Shuyi added, “Me too. I was just wondering what ‘Yeah’ was… Uh right, what are we called?”
 

Thunder replied, “Calamitous Loathsome Men.”

 
Ling Shuyi said, “Mmm…”

 
For a moment, everyone on the scene focused on CLM and wanted to know how they would react when they heard the nickname. They never thought….

 
Ling Shuyi said, “I think it’s quite appropriate?”

 
Chen Wei said, “It’s too fucking suitable for us!”

 
Jiang Xinyi said, “Calamitous Loathsome Men, just hearing it, it’s very CLM.”

 
“……Is it really good that you know yourself so accurately?” The rest of the joint team was speechless.

 
CC said, “I’d rather like to know who gave us the nickname ‘Money Questionable’?”

 
Everyone in YEY turned their gaze to Lightning. Lightning met CC’s gaze and felt inexplicably guilty, and then coughed and said, “What? The first letters of ‘Money Questionable’ really is MQ!”
 
CC replied, “En, it’s very apt.”

 
Fu Feijie added, “Our club is really poor.”

 
Lightning said, “…As long as you guys are happy.”

 
The chief executive burst into a laugh, thinking that the children were too cute.

 
*

 
During the next six matches, besides one match where Mo Chen and Wen Xi failed to reach the finals, they basically stayed in first and second place for the other five matches. Because there was still the finals, they didn’t worry about who would take first place. Everyone just tried to score points and get as many kills as they could. Therefore, after the eight matches of the solo competition, Wen Xi actually had the highest total score. Wen Xi felt that five of the ten heads he had taken were deliberately given to him by Mo Chen. It was really enjoyable, but he felt a bit helpless.

 
He could only say, “You can’t be like this during the finals.”

 
“Like what?” Mo Chen raised his eyebrows.

 
Wen Xi didn’t explain, only saying one sentence, “I hope the champion will be you.”

Mo Chen froze for a moment, and then had the kind of feeling that his entire heart was melting. He smiled at him, drawing close to his ear to whisper, “Okay~”

0