Part Four (FINALE)
206 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you enjoyed this story, consider supporting my other projects on my Patreon!


Part Four

Centuries upon centuries of life had taught Vandal Savage the value of patience. Of restraint. But right then, with such a delectable creature before him, the immortal found it a struggle to maintain control. 

Indeed, it had been far too long since Savage had enjoyed the warmth and softness of a woman’s body.

Zinda Blake was sitting in his lap, her black, pleated skirt rising dangerously high on her creamy thighs. Her golden hair tumbled down over her shoulders in soft tresses, framing her pretty face. Her warmth, her scent, it was damn near driving him mad, his rock-hard cock surging even harder within his pants. For a moment, it was like he was a beastly caveman again. His barbaric nature urged him to rip her clothes off then, to expose her luscious body for his eyes, his hands, and his mouth to enjoy.

With a low growl, Savage reached up and roughly tugged open Zinda’s jacket, exposing the pale skin of her flat tummy - and her perky tits held snug in a frilly, red bra. For a short moment, Savage drank in the lovely sight, admiring the supple curve of the heroine’s bosom and the small valley between them. Mouth watering it was, a sight that never got old even after untold millennia. Just a very nice pair of tits.

Savage wanted them.

With his large hands on her narrow waist, the immortal easily urged the blonde off of his lap and onto her feet. Obediently, the woman stepped back, allowing Savage to move her with his hands. Her soft hum broke into a shocked squeal as Savage then tore her skirt from her waist. The fabric was no match for the caveman’s brute strength, departing from its wearer’s legs with little resistance.

Zinda Blake now was left wearing only a bra and panties and her open coat. Savage could see her - feel her shivering slightly against the cool air of his study. He allowed himself a wolfish smile, again admiring his beautiful guest’s body - now in a scandalized state of undress.

Pale but rosy skin… her creamy thighs… her soft tummy… her round, ripe tits… her cute, blushing face…

“Lovely…” Savage mused, his voice rumbling deep in his chest. He reached forth and drew his hands over the curve of her waist, down her full, delicious thighs. “Every inch of you…”

Savage rose from his seat, breathing in the blonde’s scent. It was deep, sweet within his nostrils. It spurred him on, his hunger now raging like a fire. He reached out and tugged Zinda’s coat away, the shorter woman gasping as he removed what remained of her modesty. 

She stood in his shadow wearing only her frilly bra and panties. They were a bright, warm red, signaling to him like he was a bull in rut. Such a tempting sight she was, so soft and vulnerable, looking up at him with her big, shining blue eyes.

Looking down upon his new plaything, Savage allowed the moment to settle in his mind. She was his, he reminded himself. The amulet’s magic was stronger than almost anything else on Earth. His hold over her mind - and body - was damn near total. The thrill of victory burned in his heart - and roiled in his balls.

With a smirk, he reached up and swiftly drew his turtleneck sweater from his torso. The lovely Miss Blake had bared her body to him, it was only polite that he do the same. Vandal Savage hated to be a poor host.

The bullet wounds by Miss Blake’s hand had long since healed, the bullets having been forced out of his body while she was asleep. It was a good thing. He loathed the idea of Zinda’s first viewing of his body to be when he was marred by battle. The way her eyes lingered on the firm musculature of his chest and arms stoked his pride, fanning his fiery spirit that much more. It was satisfying for a man to be feared… but it was intoxicating for a man to be desired. The amulet gave Savage Zinda’s obedience, but it couldn’t give him her lust. That he had earned on his own.

“Turn around. Up against the wall.” He ordered, his voice coming out a deep rasp.

“Yes, Mister Savage.”

Zinda turned obediently, her bare feet padding against the wood floor as she moved towards the open space on the wall behind her. Though she followed his command without question, Savage could see the nervousness in her step. Though she lusted for him as he did her, there was a measure of fear she had towards him. Savage could imagine her thoughts right then: What is he going to do to me?

But she was right to be wary of him. Vandal Savage knew better than anyone: the fire of his savage desire burned hot. And set against such delectable beauty, it was all-consuming.

Savage watched his blonde plaything plant her hands high on the wall, leaving herself open to him. And so the immortal set forth upon her.

Her pert little ass was thrust out towards him. The width of her hips gave way to two supple swells of pale flesh wrapped snug in her red panties. The lace bit into the softness just enough to make Savage’s manhood twitch, thrumming with hot blood. Without a word, the immortal reached out, his thick fingers curling around the waistband… and tore them from Zinda’s waist. 

The blonde gave a cry of shock, jumping slightly as the last bit of fabric protecting her bottom was wrenched away. The juicy flesh of her rear wibbled and quaked from the rough tug, a beyond enticing sight. Beauty of the flesh happening before Savage’s hungry eyes. He’d seen those delightful ripples upon the bodies of countless women. A tiny pleasure that would always bring a wild thrill to his immortal spirit.

Next, he tore away her bra. The thin, delicate material was no match against his brute strength. Zinda Blake was now revealed completely, bare to the world as the day she was born. Savage took a short moment to admire her. His eyes drank in the curve of her back, the way her hips flared out magnificently from her narrow waist, how they gave way to her delicious full-moon ass. Pale cheeks, nice and plump, begging for his touch.

He reached out and touched her, palming one of the swells of her ass, groping it without shame. Zinda’s quiet little gasp stirred something dark within him, fanning the blaze in his gut and in his groin. He gave the soft flesh a rough squeeze, his cock twitching madly at the perfection that was the softness in his hand. A lesser man would have been driven into a beastly madness. But Vandal Savage was tempered. His baser urges were more refined than those of common mortals. He would take his time enjoying this woman.

Savage drew his hand away from Zinda’s lovely ass. Only to slap his open palm down upon her sweet cheeks a moment later. The blonde jumped onto her toes, letting loose a splitting cry, but otherwise she did not move or resist. Savage gave a low, satisfied growl. He admired the red welt he left upon her derriere. His mark, a flag planted upon what belonged to him.

With a huff, the immortal undid his belt and dropped his pants. Making himself just as naked as Zinda. But nowhere as vulnerable. He was the Immortal. The unkillable Vandal Savage. Even with his body bare to the world, there was not a force on Earth that could harm him.

His manhood hung heavily between his legs, a meaty pendulum swaying against his thighs as he moved upon his blonde plaything. Hard as stone, hot as a furnace, twitching madly with every pounding heartbeat, the length was beset with bulging veins from base to tip and colored an angry red. The only thing that would tame it was the tight wetness between Zinda’s legs. And it didn’t matter one bit to Savage if the blonde was ready for him or not.

The towering brute moved up behind the slender, pale beauty. His large, rough hands came to rest upon her narrow waist, while his fat cock found itself nestled nicely within the valley of her buttocks. Savage smirked, feeling Zinda grow tense in his hands, listening to her breaths quicken. Nervousness for sure… but also eagerness. Much eagerness. He had already felt how wet she was through her panties when she was sitting in his lap.

“You might have noticed that I’m not like other men.” Savage spoke slowly, drawing out his words. He ground his groin into Zinda’s buttocks, thrusting his length between her asscheeks. The softness and warmth of her flesh was bliss along the underside of his cock. “I am much more, Miss Blake.”

Savage relished the way her body responded to him, to his overwhelming presence. Her natural reaction to his size, the heat of his hard flesh, was most pleasing. But as he reached forward between her legs, Savage found that the feeling of her slick, warm pussy was even better.

“You like that, don’t you?” He growled into her ear. “Being with a better man?”

He drew his thick fingers over her silken lips. A devilish smile spread across his lips as he heard a soft moan spill from Zinda’s mouth. To his delight, the blonde thrust her pert little rear out to grind against his cock. The amulet didn’t do that, he knew. She really was desperate for him.

“I do!” Zinda admitted breathlessly. A low whine tore through her throat, shaky and guttural. Savage grunted, his fingers continuing to play at her sopping wet cunt. “I… I love men who take charge!”

Savage chuckled. The amulet didn’t force anyone to lie, either.

“Then it’s a good thing you found me.”

The immortal stroked his fingers within her heated sex for only a moment longer, taking pleasure in the tiny little sounds that tumbled from her lips. Then he pulled his hand away. His fingers were only the opening act. The real show was ready to begin.

Savage took a step back, holding his cock by the base, angling it just right. Then, with a single thrust, he skewered her. An instant stretched into an eternity, the divine bliss of feeling her heat, her softness parting around him, enveloping him, tightening around his cock as he surged deep inside her. She wailed, a wordless cry of pained ecstasy, her whole body tensing under his bulk as he plundered the delights of her pussy. 

He was not gentle as he impaled her upon him. There was a small part of him that felt a measure of regret - how could a gentleman treat such a beautiful creature so mercilessly? But that was just it. Vandal Savage wasn’t a gentleman. He was the ageless beast from an age gone by. His very name was Savage. And so was his spirit.

So as the soft cheeks of Zinda’s buttocks met with the solid muscle of Vandal’s waist, the entirety of his length sunk into the tight depths of her womanhood, the immortal caveman only felt a sense of devilish, wicked satisfaction.

Zinda’s wailing petered out into a weak moan, her voice shaky and shuddering. Savage gave a low grunt as he felt her cunt tighten around him, the sensation utterly sublime around his thick shaft. He throbbed inside her, his cock twitching eagerly against her tight folds. It was right where he wanted to be - where any man wanted to be. 

Savage breathed in deep, a deep tremble rolling through the inside of his chest. His whole body ached for more. He reached up and cupped one of Zinda’s breasts, his fingers sinking roughly into the soft, pliant flesh. Another moan bubbled up from her throat, louder this time. But it was not a pained sound like before, but rather desperate. Needy.

She’s enjoying herself. Good.

Savage gave a snort, huffing through his nose like a bull. With his free hand he took a firm hold upon Zinda’s hip and thrust his cock further into her pussy - or at least attempted to. The blonde sucked in a gasp, her nails clawing at the wall, his action forcing her onto her tiptoes. Her cunt tightened around him again, bathing his manhood in a little extra bliss.

“Ah…” Savage breathed out, pressing his forehead into the back of Zinda’s neck. “It’s been too long since I’ve had a woman.”

He kissed the spot between her shoulder blades, grinding his hips against hers, drawing white hot flickers of pleasure out of their joining. Both of them moaned in tandem, deep grunts and soft sighs mingling together in the air. Then he pulled back again, drawing the length of his cock some inches out of her slick, silken pussy. A moment later, he thrust back in. Another gasp ripped forth from Zinda’s lips, shuddering. Savage grunted in satisfaction, savoring the blissful heat, the tightness of her body, before repeating the motion. Once. Twice. He fell into a steady rhythm, fucking his new blonde plaything.

The sound of their joining grew louder, replacing the stillness that once permeated his study. The musty air now smelled of sweat and carnal delights. The silence done away, replaced with the sound of flesh upon flesh, the meaty collision of bodies in passion. Grunts and moans and sighs and gasps. Wicked music that Savage had learnt well over thousands of years. The primal song that never changed.

Savage had his eyes fixed upon Miss Blake’s heavenly rear end. He took great pleasure in watching the soft flesh quake and jiggle as her body collided with his. The subtle ripples that rolled over her delectable ass, captivating, mouthwatering, almost hypnotic. 

Just as sublime was the sight of his cock, thick and veiny, sinking deep into her dripping folds, spreading her pussy apart with his length and girth. Every thrust brought forth broken cries and lusty shrieks, delightful sounds from a beautiful woman. But nothing was so delightful as the way her cunt felt wrapped around his cock. It was sublime.

Savage needed more. He began to quicken the pace of his thrusts, working his body harder and faster. Zinda’s cries grew louder in turn, her moans longer and more strained. Savage snarled like a beast in rut, taking his hand from her breast and using it to grip her mane of blonde hair. He pulled back roughly, drawing a cry of shock from her lips. But though she sounded in pain, Savage felt her pussy clench needily around his invading cock. Then her cry dropped into a low, silky moan.

“Do you… treat all your girls… so rough?” She asked, sighing.

“Only the ones who look like you.”

He fucked her even harder. Furiously punching his cock into her cunt. His whole body felt ablaze, his skin, his muscles, his blood, his bones. Perfect heat, burning him from the inside out. It was the hunger that craved for the ecstasy of a woman’s body. Nothing mattered anymore except for the tight bliss of Zinda’s cunt. Even her shrieks and screams had faded away. There was only the feeling of her that remained within his senses. The drenched, molten depths of her womanhood engulfing his cock with every mad thrust.

Savage lived up to his namesake, fucking and fucking and fucking deep into Lady Blackhawk’s tight, wet pussy. He continued on and on, like a tireless workhorse, until finally… an ear-splitting shriek broke through his carnal trance. 

Zinda let loose a long, wavering squeal, her cunt quivering so wonderfully around Savage’s iron rod of a cock. Her whole body trembled under him, her orgasm having struck full-force, drenching his manhood in heat and slick.

“Oh God… I just…” The blonde tried to find the words, but Savage’s work had done a number on her senses. “I need… I need to catch my breath…”

Savage’s face twisted into a snarl.

“We stop when I’m done with you.” He growled.

Miss Blake had found her release. But Savage had not yet found satisfaction. He drew his cock from between her legs, his slick length swinging down as it came free. Zinda whined at the departure, but gasped as he took her by the arm, roughly leading her towards his desk. Not at all gently, he sent her forward, bending her over the edge, her breasts flattening against the polished wood surface. The blonde cast a nervous but excited glance over her shoulder, her blue eyes bright with anticipation.

Savage appreciated the sight for a short moment. The superheroine Lady Blackhawk, naked and bent over his desk. Like a naughty schoolgirl about to be punished. His cock, still slick and dripping with her release, swelled with hot blood. The long, fat ugly thing twitched angrily. It wanted to return to the molten pleasure between Zinda’s milky thighs. So Savage gave in to his baser urges.

He came up behind the blonde bent over his desk, slapping his hand down upon her full-moon ass. Then he entered her again, impaling her tight, lithe body upon his long, fat cock once more. This time, Zinda didn’t wail or shriek. It was clear that her strength had been sapped away during their first bout. The blonde could only let out a tiny, weak moan as Savage began plundering her body for pleasure again.

Savage fucked her, working himself into a similar rhythm as before, driving his manhood into her depths hard and fast. Small squeaks and squeals petered out from Zinda’s lips, the blonde’s arms stretched out before her, clutching at the far edge of the desk. So tight was her grip that Savage saw her knuckles had turned white. It only spurred him to go harder.

“Oh… oh… oh!” Zinda gasped, utterly helpless in the face of Savage’s assault upon her poor body. But there was a taste of wicked glee in her voice that Savage couldn’t miss. It pleased him almost as much as the tightness of her pussy.

“Lovely…” Savage groaned, a maddening tremble rolling up through his gut. He worked his hips relentlessly, gritting his teeth as his thick cock punched deep through the blonde’s tight wetness. “Such a lovely cunt…”

His cock was a battering ram, every thrust hammering mercilessly at Zinda’s insides. Her walls had already long tumbled down. All that was left was his end. The pressure that had been building up in his balls since he first laid eyes on this curious, blonde superheroine. The pressure that was set to be unleashed… right into her soaking wet pussy.

Every thrust brought delectable sweetness that bathed his manhood, glazing his shaft and his swollen head. Every punch deep into Zinda’s cunt brought Savage closer and closer to bliss. The starburst of dazzling heat, deep in his gut, roiling in his balls.

Eruption.

It came quickly. The pleasure was white hot, almost blinding. A surge of sensation, spreading through his whole body - but especially in his groin. His cock was bathed in it, sublime rapture that shot down his length… and flowing forth into Zinda Blake, flooding her core with sticky heat.

Savage splattered Zinda’s insides with a big helping of scalding hot seed. It had to be big. He could feel it. His cock pulsed for damn near half a minute, each throb accompanied by a surge of spunk shooting up from his plump balls. And it was clear that the blonde could feel it. She moaned softly, squirming cutely upon his desk as he filled her sopping wet cunt with his cum. The blonde shuddered again as another orgasm was ripped from her body.

The immortal sucked in a deep breath. He could feel a bead of sweat crawl across his brow. He took a step back, his cock spilling free from Zinda’s cunt… along with a thick stream of his recent offering. Thick, milky white dribbled down over her glistening pink pussy. Savage took the time to admire his handiwork. 

A superheroine defiled - to her own delight! A prize claimed for the pleasure of Vandal Savage.

“Can I… catch my breath now?” Lady Blackhawk begged softly, still slumped over his desk.

Savage huffed out a short laugh. Satisfaction thrummed through his body and mind. The sweet embers of ecstasy had lifted his spirits considerably. And finding that peak of pleasure had done well to clear his mind. Now he had a semblance of reason again.

He couldn’t keep her here in Savagetown. He would have to send her back to her hero friends at the Justice League. But the effects of the amulet would remain firmly in place. She could go back to playing hero. But deep in her heart, deep in her mind, she would know who she belonged to. It was as easy a command as any, a directive to return to him every so often. 

Vandal Savage smirked. His cock swelled back to life as he thought of the possibilities. His manhood thickened, twitching as all manner of wicked ideas passed through his head.

He turned his eyes back upon the nude blonde heroine draped over his desk. Her full, pale buttocks stared back… as well as her well-fucked pussy. Both called to him, begging once more for his rough, dominant touch.

The immortal advanced again on his willing plaything. His hands occupied themselves with the lush curves of her hips and ass.

“I said you can rest when I’m done with you.” Savage reminded Zinda, his voice low and hungry. He slapped her ass again, delighting in the way it quaked and wobbled under his palm. “And I’m not. Not even close.”

He would send her back. Just not yet.

The Lord of Savagetown would take his due.

END

3