Chapter 2: Succubus
2.2k 7 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Do you want to go back, Mina? Mina, do you want to go back?"

Mina felt herself waking up where the sun warmed her up and shone down without the harshness that real life offered. She looked around, she was sitting in a grass field that had purple flowers scattered all throughout its rolling plains white fluffy clouds scattered the sky and drifted slowly by.

"Mina?" A pleasant voice said, catching her attention.

She found herself looking at a woman in a white robe, there was a slight glow around her as if she was a dim lamp. It gave her an uncanny appearance as there were no shadows in the folds of her robes at all and yet she cast one of her own.

"Am I…?"

The woman chuckled.

"Yes you are, funny how everyone always asks that when they find themselves in a place more beautiful than they have ever seen."

"So, is this the afterlife? Heaven?" Mina asked almost dazed, "What do I do, just wander around?"

"My child, this is an afterlife. But not The afterlife." The woman gave her a slight smile. "But you don't have to stay here. Some of the others think it appropriate for you to return."

"To earth? Are… Are you saying I get a second chance?"

"Yes, my child."

"Are there any strings attached?"

"Is that really the right question to ask Mina?"

Mina did not reply, she truly did want to go back to earth. To that unfair place and yet she could not determine any reason for why she wished to return to such a place.

"I sense your desire to return."

"Yes" Mina replied, closing her eyes and bowing her head in thanks.

"Very well."

The woman held two fingers in front of her and slowly lowered them, Mina followed her fingers and she sank down through the ground. The world seemed to invert while she traveled underground and she felt herself be turned upside down. But she was not, she was standing on her two feet in a shallow pool of blood that reached only a few millimeters high. Mina started at this realization and skipped backwards until she realized the pool was actually an ocean of blood that sat in a world with a pure white sky. Mina looked around herself, her heart beating heavy against her chest. The blood in front of her began to swirl and a whirlpool was created in the ground. Mina noticed several other whirlpools around her. The ocean of blood gushed down each whole infinitely, making a roaring sound. Women began to rise from each hole, they were completely bare of any clothing. Mina looked at their faces and could not help but feel that they were beautiful, too beautiful to really be real and therefore, uncanny and somewhat disturbing.

"Ah, darling…" A woman groaned, elongating the end of her sentence. "So you will be the first of our new recruits in over a century… excellent."

She pursed her lips in a frightening manner and slowly stepped closer to Mina. Each one of her bare legs criss crossing one another as she created perfect ripples in the red pool. Mina was frozen and she felt scared. The woman walked past her pressing her soft hand onto Mina's breast and rubbing her nipple. Mina shuddered at the unwelcome stimulation. The woman stood behind her, keeping one hand on her breast, the other wrapped around her waist and slowly ran the length of her stomach until it landed on her clitoris.

The woman breathed into her ear before speaking;

"I am a succubus, I feed on the lust of mortal men. Sucking their hearts desire from them. Oh so delectable and oh so delicious they are."

The succubus began to rub her clit faster and the rest of the women came up to her. One of them planted their lips on hers and began to voraciously kiss her. Mina felt two pairs of lips begin to plant kisses on her body, and two hands clasp her arse cheeks. Mina could not help letting out a moan in between the kiss. She heard the sexual moans of two more women and open her eyes and beside her, she could see two women on each side of her. They had interwoven their legs and ground their forks against each other.

Mina had no idea what was happening.

The pleasure began to climb and climb, all the moaning and hands touching her was setting her right off and she felt extremely horny. Mina liked it immensely. All these women around her seemed to have a gift for this thing and Mina did not want to complain about that fact. She felt her body begin to shudder slightly as the waves of pleasure came and went. Her face was completely red, blushed from the embarrassment at the noise she made. Her and the kisser breathed incessantly, struggling for air through their noses in labored breaths, their mouths only parted to look into one another's eyes. She had amazing bright rainbow streaks in her silver irises that reflected back the purple eyes she had. 

Mina felt herself reaching her climax, she tensed her whole body trying to resist the moment for as long as possible so she could be stuck in this state of immense sexual pleasure. The kisser parted her lips and Mina panted, desperate for breath. The succubus sped her hand up, the movement making wet noises. Mina moaned and groaned in pleasure and only felt herself getting off even more as the rest of the women around her began to moan louder and louder. Suddenly she felt an explosion of ecstasy shooting from her groin and could feel her own cum running down the insides of her thigh. She screamed from the sexual intensity of her orgasm as her entire body convulsed. She heard the women around her also breaking out into their own sexual moans.

Mina collapsed to her knees and bleated.

"Wow." The succubus said crouching in front of her.

The succubus flicked her dark hair over her shoulder and held out her hand to Mina's face. She placed her hand beneath Mina's chin and lifted it up so she was looking directly into the succubus's eyes.

"What a sister we have earned this day Bella," one of the other women said.

"Why of course sister." Bella said, giving Mina an uncanny and disturbing smile.

Bella opened her mouth and a large snake began to slither its way out of her throat. Mina stared in disbelief and froze in fear as the snake slithered over her shoulder and spiraled its way down her still sensitive body. The snake's tail left Bella's mouth and she closed her mouth as it left. The snake lay in the blood, occasionally sticking out its forked tongue. Bella raised a fist into the air and swiftly drove it into her own chest. Her sternum snapped as her fist entered and moments later she pull out a wicked dagger. It was made of a dark metal that seemed to move like the waves, its shape oscillating in and out of an infinite number of forms. Blood dripped slowly from the hole in her chest but Bella was unfazed in whatever she was doing. She scooped up the snake and slowly used the dagger to cut from the snake's head all the way down to the tip of its tail. 

She unfolded its body and Mina's eyes widened as she saw a large array of jewelry. Bella ran her hand over each one until her hand stopped on a bracelet of white gold. She picked it up and Mina could see sapphires encrusted on it. It was a fine piece of jewelry.

"Here, this is yours Mina." Bella said, lifting it up.

It was still covered in blood but Mina did not refuse the gift.

"Thank you, Bella."

"It's only customary Mina… no, our sister, Mina." Bella smiled at her, "May it bring you many gifts, make good on your new life sister."

"Sister…Mina… Sister…Mina…" all the women chanted.

The entire reality became unfocused and soon it became distorted so badly that Mina felt she was going to puke. Just as everything became too much for her, everything focused instantly and Mina found herself letting out a scream of pain in the glade of a forest. She could feel the light touch of grass upon the entirety of her back, and it tickled her sides and legs. She sat up and looked around herself. She was confused.

"Where am I?" She said to no one in particular. 

A ray of golden light penetrated through the leaves and struck her face. She raised her arm to block the sun and noticed the bracelet around her wrist. It truly was beautiful… even more beautiful under the light of the real world- the world of the living. However it immediately disappeared soon after and appeared as a tattoo on her wrist. 

72