Or Else
339 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Do you think you’re the only one who has it hard?!” He glared straight into He Juan’s eyes. As if the words were still not enough, he took a step closer… one after another… until he was back — no, he was even closer than before. 

He was practically pressing He Juan against the wall now, so close that not even a sheet of paper could slip between them. 

Mu Yuze glared up at him, defiant like a fierce little rabbit brandishing its claws.

This… Could somebody tell him what was happening right now? He Juan’s mind had turned utterly blank, especially when the very object of his dark desires was right in front of him, smelling so delectable like all the world’s temptation combined into one… How could it be possible? Mu Yuze was aroused? He… wanted He Juan too, just like how He Juan wanted him?

The mere idea of it was enough to knock all air from He Juan’s lungs — that was, if there was still any air left there. He Juan could not react; could not even blink or breathe as Mu Yuze slammed his fist beside He Juan’s head and spat out in a voice so low that He Juan would not have heard it had they not been standing so close. “You… stupid Alpha…!”

—Alpha. 

Shivers ran down He Juan’s spine at that one word that came out of Mu Yuze’s beautiful lips.

He Juan knew that the omega did not mean anything by that, but… he just could not help it! His mind automatically brought him to wonder how nice it would be if he could make Mu Yuze say the word again, preferably in a more intimate tone and certainly not in a small old elevator that started to get creaky just because Mu Yuze punched it once.

No! Seriously, get a hold of yourself, He Juan! He stuck himself as closely as he could to the wall, desperately trying to maintain some distance that could as well be considered nil. 

He Juan did not know where to look and breathing was wrong either because his senses would instantly be flooded by Mu Yuze's exquisite pheromones — that had become a thousand times worse with the arousal that tinged within — so all He Juan could do was to shut his eyes and held his breath as long as possible. He might have closed his sight and hearing, yet nothing could shield him from the warmth of Mu Yuze's body and the uneven rhythm of his breathing that fanned He Juan's neck. Goosebumps flared along He Juan's body and he gritted his teeth so hard that he tasted blood.

"Mu Yuze…" His voice was so hoarse as though scraped from the depth of his throat. "Last warning. Back away now or else—" He Juan almost bit on his tongue. How could he say it? How could he possibly spell out the things, all of the wicked things, he had been wanting to do to Mu Yuze?!

To his utter bafflement, Mu Yuze actually responded with a bold challenge, "Or else… what?"

He Juan snapped his eyes open in disbelief. Was he serious right now…? Much to his exasperation, he could not see any signs that Mu Yuze might be playing with him. Instead, he was glaring openly at He Juan with all honesty and dear God… he even raised a brow as if provoking He Juan to give his best shot!

This omega was truly too… gutsy! There was no doubt that both of them were fully aware of how sacred mating was. After all, it concerned the person you would be spending your whole life with and also… the one you would be bonded to. He Juan knew that Mu Yuze was not joking. His pheromones had told He Juan all that needed to be said. Mu Yuze really wanted him. He was turned on by He Juan's honest confession. As simple as that.

—Then what are you waiting for?! The Alpha in him howled impatiently. Make him yours! Right now!

He Juan licked his growing canines. He finally reached out a hand oh so slowly toward Mu Yuze's face and upon sensing no rejection, he carefully cupped that exquisite face. 

The first touch had him flinching at the electricity that coursed through his veins, almost making his entire arm feel numb. He Juan only needed to look into Mu Yuze's blown-wide pupils to know that they were feeling the same. 

Oh dear God… how could just one touch feel so damn good? It was ridiculous! One touch… Only one touch and He Juan instantly knew that he was doomed. He would not be able to pull himself away anymore, not now when Mu Yuze was so accepting and silently granting him permission.

His palm was broad enough for his fingers to reach the back of Mu Yuze's neck. Shamelessly, he took the advantage to stroke the tip of his fingers on the edge of the omega's gland patch. 

A loud gasp escaped Mu Yuze's lips at the teasing caress. Even then he did not show any signs of rejection and oh, his eyes were so dark now, so open and trusting that it took He Juan's all not to slam him right here on the floor and bite down on his tender flesh, hard enough to draw blood.

He Juan spent some time just like that, letting Mu Yuze get used to his touch while teasing his gland with gentle strokes and caresses. His heart almost burst out of his chest when Mu Yuze's eyelids fluttered shut. The omega's body relaxed and swayed forward, gently leaning his weight into He Juan as he leaned into He Juan's touch. 

A rough chuckle escaped his lips. "Look at you…" he couldn't help but tease. As he spoke, he pulled himself off the elevator wall and slowly forced Mu Yuze back step by step until he was the one who was crowded against the opposite wall. Another quiet gasp escaped Mu Yuze's lips as he tilted his neck to look up at He Juan. A smile graced He Juan's lips as he cooed. "So soft and pliant for me. Where has Officer Mu, who was so fierce earlier, gone?" 

Mu Yuze shot him a glare but He Juan was unaffected now, especially when he knew that the omega's glare did not contain any heat in them.

Finally, He Juan braced himself to do what he had always wanted for a while. 

He slid his hand to the back of Mu Yuze's neck and carded his fingers through the omega's soft hair, marveling at how silky and fluffy his hair was… Despite his calm exterior, He Juan's heart was in shambles right now. How could somebody be so adorable and gorgeous at the same time? It was truly illogical! Amidst his gentle ministrations, Mu Yuze's eyelids once again fluttered shut as though unable to help himself. He looked so blissful that He Juan swore he could do this all day as long as he could see this kind of expression on the other's face all the time.

And then to He Juan's utter surprise, a soft purr slowly formed on the base of Mu Yuze's throat! 

He Juan might not know everything about omega but he still knew that it was very rare for them to purr. They could only do so when they were feeling extremely safe and happy! Oh God… how did he expect He Juan to stay alive after this?! This was totally an unfair attack! He Juan had to pause and pinched his nose to make sure that he did not have a nosebleed and also to gather his heart that had shattered to pieces due to Mu Yuze's cuteness. 

However, it turned out a certain omega was not satisfied and decided to file his complaints. His protest came out slightly garbled amidst the purr. "Juan gege[1], why did you stop…?"

As soon as the words registered in their mind, both of them abruptly froze in shock.

.

[1] Gege = brother, used in a slightly more intimate way

1