My Wife Is My Sister
92 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There were two siblings, a brother, and a sister. They were both teenagers when their parents passed away, leaving them with nothing but each other. The older brother took it upon himself to care for his younger sister, as he knew that she would not be able to survive without him.

At first, the sister was very grateful for her brother's care, but as time went on, she became more and more distanced from the outside world. She rarely left her room and spoke to no one but her brother. Her once bubbly personality had been replaced by a quiet and solitary demeanor.

Five years had passed, and the sister had turned twenty, still living in the same room, relying on her brother for everything. However, something had changed within her without her even realizing it. She had developed feelings for her brother, and those feelings had slowly evolved into something more romantic.

One evening, as they sat down for dinner, the brother mentioned that he had been thinking of finding a wife to take care of them both. The sister's heart sank, and she felt an intense anger rising within her. She couldn't bear the thought of anyone else taking her brother's attention away from her.

In a fit of rage, the sister blurted out that she would kill herself if her brother married someone else. The brother, shocked by his sister's outburst, couldn't bear the thought of losing her. In an effort to calm her down and make her feel secure, he agreed to her request.

The two siblings began a romantic relationship, knowing that it was morally wrong, but unable to deny the love they had for each other. They continued to live together, taking care of each other, and weathering any hardships that came their way.

Despite the taboo nature of their relationship, the siblings' love for each other remained strong. They had been through so much together, and nothing could ever tear them apart. They knew that they would always have each other's backs, no matter what.

0