The Golden Dragon’s Peak Treasures II
202 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'I'm okay... but I don't know how long we can last, what about you too?'

'I'm good, father! keep going with everything you've got!' Ni Jie was enthusiastic but Richter had the urge to deadpan, compared to Jie Yuan, Ni Jie was using a lot more of his energy to keep on pouring those outrageous attacks one after the other, let alone the berserk state he was at was dragging ten times more energy in exchange for a hundred times output.

'I could use the corrosive property of his Antigold to produce something better, I just need some time' the Evil Infant spoke all of the sudden.

Right now, he was like a medium from which his treasures obtained power. Jie Yuan, Ni Jie and the Evil Infant were both dragging power out of him to power themselves up and keep up against Regalzeva. It was giving him the edge in combat, but also straining him a lot in the process.

'If I was not in this antimatter form, I would have already passed out, you're sucking my faith faster than Helius and Draconic Deus are sending it to me... I'm even taking Gold faith from the nearby universes, but it is not enough to keep up with you, greedy vixens'.

Richter snickered and stood back up, holding both outraged swords.

'Hmph, stop complaining Golden Dragon God, just give us some time, we can produce a card strong enough to finish Regalzeva!' Jie Yuan stated, smiling inwardly yet refusing to show it with her intent.

'AS MUCH AS YOU WANT!' Richter stated, but while he had been in a conversation with his weapons, Regalzeva hadn't wasted time.

<ANTIMATTER TIME-LAPSE!>

*RUMBLE!!!*

Richter felt as if he suddenly entered a territory of quicksand... the Z-AXIS was bereft of time, what Regalzeva had done before was to use his own customized time axis in order to slow down Richter's movements, now... he had increased the size of that realm until it covered everything as far as Richter could sense.

'Dammit!' the Anti Golden Dragon cursed, when it comes to time laws; things get more complicated.

"Your spatial laws are top-notch, but your time laws are lacklustre, Dragon God!" Regalzeva was prepared to attack, but it was at that moment that Richter felt something deep inside him... a treasure that he had obtained not too long ago and that unbeknownst to him, he had been pouring faith into unconsciously.

'I shall acknowledge you as my master' a voice, serene, calm and regal resonated in his mind, it was heard by Jie Yuan, Ni Jie and the Evil Infant... however, only the Devil Emperor and the Heavenly Treasure recognised this person with disbelief.

'Who are you?!' Richter asked, thinking that Regalzeva had performed some sort of technique with which he was being mind controlled.

'You're supposed to be dead!' The Evil Infant screamed.

'Li Suo...' Jie Yuan didn't sound too 'happy' to hear this voice right now.

Inside Richter's mind, the silhouette of a woman that could only be described as breathtaking formed. She was a goddess in all right, unparalleled in brilliance.

The Creation Goddess of Life, Li Suo.

'We don't have time to lose, Jie Yuan. I will be borrowing this...' She extended her hand forward within Richter's mindscape, there, the Eternal Heaven Pearl began to shine.

'Nooo!!!!' A voice resonated from inside it.

'You are a pitiful spirit to actually be in control of a heavenly profound treasure, I will be taking this now'.

*RUMBLE!!!!*

The moment the Eternal Heaven Pearl was usurped by Li Suo, an unparalleled aura of time was released from Richter's body; it was so strong that even Regalzeva had to stop at the utter lunacy that was taking place.

The aura of time countered his technique and allowed Richter to move normally again.

"I remember now, those treasures used to belong to that woman. The Primordial Seal of Life and Death, the Eternal Heaven Pearl... so they have fallen into your hands, your weaponry astounds me, Golden Dragon... weapons capable of adapting themselves to their master's powers are extremely rare. They shall be mine once I kill you" Regalzeva growled, it seemed to be turning more and more complicated to slaughter this dragon as time went by, it was as if he continued to show trump cards one after the other.

Richter didn't understand what was going on, but he knew this new woman that just popped up was helping him counter Regalzeva's custom time axis.

"There are things you should never say to a dragon, Regalzeva" Richter growled and spawned his pitch-black golden wings as far as they could go, taking both the Devil Emperor Sword and the Heretic Element Sword into both his humanoid claws.

"Hmph, I know your bunch... stubborn lizards capable of flight. Threatening to steal your treasures and threatening to steal your mates... nothing will hurt your foul dragon pride more than that."

"You know me well..." Richter was prepared to give it all; the voice spoke in his mind again.

'We don't have much time, Lord Richter... but it is a pleasure to meet you; you can address me as Li Suo, The Creation Goddess of Life in Primal Chaos... I had been inside the Primordial Seal of Life and Death all this time, hoping that at some point a worthy master would give me enough energy to recover. That master is now you'.

'How convenient' Richter focused on that woman within his mindscape and true enough and much to his surprise it was difficult to point out within his mind who was more breathtaking, her or Destiny... sadly, it was not the moment for draconic mating instincts.

"Indeed, right now am nothing but a mere spirit. From now on I will be controlling the Eternal Heaven Pearl and the Primordial Seal of Life and Death in your stead'.

'What can you help me with, Li Suo?'

'The Primordial Seal of Life and Death shall give you nigh-indestructibility... so long as your entire being is not shattered into nothingness... I can bring you back regardless of the damage, be it physical or spiritual'.

'Neat' Richter smirked, hoping she wasn't hyping up her skills for no reason as he intended to go against Regalzeva without regard for his own life.

'I'm still analysing the Eternal Heaven Pearl... that treasure belonged to Xi Ke and its capabilities are unknown to me. But at the very least I should be able to reject any influence of time laws on our bodies'.

'I hope you will speak about your intentions later, Li Suo!' Jie Yuan wasn't very convinced, but there was not much she could say at this stage, since the start of primal chaos, she and Li Suo had been rivals in every aspect. She never thought that at this junction, they would share the same master.

'It is a pleasure to see you're alive, Jie Yuan... a pity that Ni Xuan didn't make it'.

'You two stop bickering!'.

'Sorry'.

'...'

In the whole history of the Primal Chaos, perhaps only Richter Golden-Haze dared to speak to these two females this way.

'Mother got scolded by father~'

'To think you were so quick to have a child with another man, Jie Yuan... I'm astonished.

'Shut up, she's Jie'er...' Jie Yuan's voice sounded ashamed.

'Hoh?'

...

"Time to rest is finished, Richter. How about we end this with one last attack? the winner takes all... if you win, you can take my Primal Soul... if I win, I take your Primal Spark and those treasures" Regalzeva suggested, he was exuding such a tyrannical aura... the man had been preparing an attack, he was not one to allow his opponents any rest. However... Richter was no different.

The Evil Infant was also preparing itself for the last match.

"Sounds fine by me..."

"And if the Z-AXIS crumbles in the process..."

"Damn it all!".

*BOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!-----

*BOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!-----

Overflowing energy was released by both bodies, Regalzeva took both of his antimatter swords and joined them into a single slim sword that seemed to be formed of the spatial fabric itself.

Richter's overflowing energy was golden and dark in colour. Time held no constraint on him due to the Eternal Heaven Pearl, and due to the Primordial Seal of Life and Death, it seemed like Death itself was fleeing from his silhouette.

He pointed both swords towards Regalzeva.

'I'm ready, master!' the Evil Infant yelled and it was at that moment that the black-goldish energy that was being released by Richter adopted a new property. A brand new poison crafted by the Evil Infant Wheel of Myriad Tribulations.

*RUMBLE!!!!*

The darkness and gold spread like a putrid foul and even the void itself began to get corroded in front of the mighty poison. The over gods in the distance all gasped. The void itself being corroded?!

Nevertheless, this poison was like fresh water for Richter, he could feel his Primordial Gold aura in it as clear as fresh water in the sea.

"LET'S FINISH THIS, REGALZEVA!"

<TIME SPATIAL ANTI-GOLD DISRUPTIVE TRIBULATION!>

"DIE FOR ME, RICHTER!"

<ULTRAPARADOX HYPERNOVA!>

"THOSE TWO ARE MAD, QUICKLY SET THE BARRI-!"

Both attacks were released as the over gods prepared to either set up their barriers or flee. The moment they saw the void being corroded, they knew shit was going down.

There was no noise upon the contact of both attacks, a hole was created that swallowed everything, absolutely everything. So naturally, not even noise was produced by the attack.

Richter wrapped his wings around him and his swords while Regalzeva did much the same with his spatial barriers... it was at this moment that those two madmen realised the ridiculousness that they had created.

Like a TV switching off, there was but a brief light before everything became the most primal of nothingness.

9