Preparing for the Apocalypse I (+17)
2.3k 4 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first month of my High School Life was hectic, particularly due to Shizuka's involvement... I bought all the equipment and we picked it up from the shop; I started working out every day while she began doing so on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

Weekends were her free days; I allowed her to slack a little bit and pushed her forward by going out together for a walk in the park, we have been getting... closer.

A little too much in fact.

...

"Uhm!~ B-Brand..."

Shizuka moaned as kissed her in the shower room, holding both her cheeks and tasting her slippery tongue.

We were both naked and hugging after a sweaty working-out session. My hands lowered and I kept her firmly pulled against me by her firm butt... Shizuka's hands were inexperienced and indecisive. She didn't know if she wanted to hook her arms around me, grasp my waist, or grasp my butt... Shizuka did all of them, how cute~

It has been one month and I can notice some changes in her body, she's been wholeheartedly following my guidance, in exchange... I have been helping her however I can with her college assignments.

As a consequence her body had gone from sexy to extremely sexy, her butt was previously springy and was beginning to get toned and round and her thighs thickened. I didn't think it was possible to get any better, but she did surpass my expectations.

I took one of her breasts and sucked it, allowing the warm water to fall on us as she moaned, as long as we didn't surpass the 'limit' she wouldn't push me away. Her hand was already rubbing me down there. She can't possibly expect me to get this much from her without a proper release.

Having had enough kissing, she pushed me away slightly, "No naughty stuff... y-yet... Brand, please, we promised".

"Do you think this is not naughty enough?" I pulled her against me, pressing my erected shaft against her butt, my fingers proded her entrance and I felt her moistening up, whether this was water or something else, I don't know. Shizuka's body had been a surprise to me.

Once again a sign of my unbelievable luck, she had every single kinky that I loved in a woman; her nipples were inverted, her clit was bigger than normal and as if that wasn't enough, she's extremely sensitive and a squirter.

Her body is the treasure of any man. And she's mine.

Shizuka sighed and turned around, pumping me up and down as she has been doing for a while, I am a man with needs but she refuses to give that step until I am an 'adult'.

Nevertheless~

"Ahn~ w-wait, Brand-chan..."

She leaned against me when my fingers began entering her deep. I'm a man with needs, but she's also a woman with needs.

Sealing out lips in a kiss we continued to have our 'naughty' shower.

For our next regime I'm going to add more running to our schedule to make sure her resistance is on the spot, thankfully, she has gained some habits and even if I don't tell her, she has begun working out on her own during her free time.

**

**

At school, there aren't many changes, I have only two 'friends'... Yuuki Miku has already had two boyfriends in a single month, as for those interested in me, I detect two.

Busujima Saeko and Saya Takagi.

Those are the only girls I can consider friends and that's in colossal quotation marks.

There also seemed to be some movements in the group of Komuro, Miyamoto and Hisashi, I can detect an insidious love triangle there but that's none of my business.

It was time to rest, yesterday Shizuka and I were 'busy' before falling asleep and neither of us prepared lunch nor breakfast, at least she got something from the fridge to take to college, today she's not in school but she dropped me off here before heading back to college nonetheless.

Standing up I headed to where Takagi was.

"Wanna get lunch together?~"

"Hmph! Let's..." She exclaimed disdainfully but accepted nonetheless, this girl... she's one of those that won't open up to anyone even when her feelings are as obvious as the sun in the sky.

We walked together with her chatting mostly about school-related stuff and I followed along, listening to her, she's also one of those that like speaking and being heard, aside from being a self-declared 'genius'.

I can't really say she is not since her grades are always perfect, something she's been helping me with.

"So, haven't those guys bothered you anymore?" She asked me as we were in the queue.

"I don't think they have the balls to do so..." I said, not only did they not bother me, but they also stopped bothering Hirano Kouta from 1-B.

"Do you know why I hang out with you despite your lack of intellect, Brand?"

"... why, princess?" I rolled my eyes this girl may be quite helpful but she's also one of the arrogant types, what can I say? she's good to hang around sometimes until she lets out this brash persona. The type of girl that hates out outwardly but likes you inwardly... it is cute sometimes most often it is just annoying.

There is also a reason why I hang out with her though, the reason is standing far away from us, looking at us with clear daggers. Yuuki Miku.

That girl is quite ruthless, any other girl that I go out with would become her target, I can slap her once or twice as I have already done, but I can't kill her.

Saya Takagi is different, she's the daughter of the city mayor, quite influential. No one dares to touch this girl, let alone talk to her, aside from me and Komuro Takashi, no one does. I haven't told her that though... Yuuki doesn't know that Saya is not my girlfriend, but she thinks so... ever since I started doing this she has kept her distance.

"Because you're strong... and also, unlike Takashi, you're also quite down to earth," Saya told me, going as far as to get me a sandwich, so she's basically wanting protection? I don't think she is the one in school that needs it the least, but... considering her parent's backgrounds, it would make sense that she needs to be protected or others could exploit her parents through her.

"Not an attribute you and I share, sadly~" I smirked towards her and the girl fumed.

"What did you say?!"

I liked to tease her like this as we moved to the rooftop.

"You know that idiot Komuro likes Miyamoto, right?" She told me as we had our lunch together.

"Hmn? I never noticed".

I did, but that's not my business.

"Could you talk to him...?"

"Eh?" I didn't expect her to tell me this, wasn't she cold?

"Komuro is my friend from kindergarten, sometimes he pisses me off, but he is not a bad guy... he won't listen to me when I tell him things, but... he may listen to you".

"What do you mean? everyone in school fears me"

"No, baka... everyone in schools respects you".

"Eh?" Well, I didn't notice... maybe she is confused, respect is to show appreciation to someone, and fear is to outright evade someone, which is what they do to me.

"You're really a baka aren't you? try speaking to someone and see what their reaction is, particularly the girls" she rolled her eyes, "Anyway, I'd like you to talk to him and tell him to confess to Miyamoto-san".

I frowned, "Don't you have feelings for Komuro?"

"No! hmph!? me!? of course not!"

"..." I doubted her.

"I'm saying the truth! he's such an idiot, moreover... he's obviously in love with Miyamoto so... there is nothing to do in there, I have already given up".

"So you did like him~"

"Shut up!" She said, flustered... if I had to choose between Miyamoto Rei and Saya Takagi, I'd choose the latter, then again if I had to really choose in my options, I'd choose Shizuka.

Thankfully, I don't have to.

"What do I win by doing this, huh?" I began my extortion but didn't expect her to give away all the assets from the onset.

"A-A date with me..." She fidgetted and looked at me as if daring me to reject her.

'So that's why you gave up on him, huh? you switched your target' I sighed, this is much what is going to happen with Miyamoto Rei if Takashi doesn't make a move, there is that guy Hisashi looming, and although he knows Rei likes Takashi, he hasn't given up.

'What am I going to do...?'

"I will talk to him, no need for the date" I declared, cleaning my mouth, if it is just talking to him I can do that... whether he heeds or not that's on him.

"Bastard..." She sent me a glare with grief at the fact that I rejected the date, when she tried to leave, however, I stopped her.

"Instead you can do me a favour, with your influence".

"Huh? what is it?" she frowned, I guess she doesn't like to be asked about her 'influence'.

"I need somewhere around Tokonotsu that works like a storage... I'd like to know if you have anything like that available, I'm willing to pay".

I need somewhere I can train with my crossbow, weapons are illegal here and I can just go around shooting things even if it is just for testing.

"I will see what I can do," She said, walking away.

"Hey, Saya..." I stopped her again, this time smirking and laying lazily against the rooftop's rail.

"What?"

"This Saturday at Fumitsu Park... 12:00pm, don't be late~"

"F-Fool... who is going to be there?" she blushed, harrumphed and walked away.

What's wrong with having some fun? until I am an adult I can't do much with Shizuka... that said, I'm going to comment this to her, there are no secrets between us... something tells me she's going to take it better than I expect.

99