Rei’s Feelings II
714 4 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For a few seconds, we did nothing but join lips, obviously... this is her first kiss... she was shivering. She separated from me first with a hopeful expression... almost as if she hoped that this clumsy virgin-like kiss would somehow sway the mind of a grown man in a teenager's body who has eaten multiple raw pussies daily for a few months.

"Is this decisive enough? I don't know if this is going to work... I know there are many, I know even Kyoko-san..." She fidgetted and regarded me as if blaming me for something.

'Eh?' Now I'm confused, what is she talking about?

"I have nothing with Kyoko" I stated like it was the absolute truth.

She pinched my waist in rage.

"Hey!" I slapped her hand away, this girl!

"Liar. You slept on her naked breasts... quite comfortable may I add. I saw you two in the kitchen that night when I went for some water... don't lie to me, Brand... y-you wouldn't want me to tell this to Shizuka-san and Saya, do you?"

"Y-You... Rei, do you think you can fucking blackmail me?" I growled... I know those two would at most give me an earful, nothing else... why does this little vixen think I'd fall for that?

Rei smirked when I said that and closed the distance between us even more.

"I know Lucy and Saeko don't care, but... Saya and Shizuka-san... they're not completely up for it, are they? I know Shizuka-san doesn't like Kyoko-san... and Saya is likely still perturbed by your affair with Yuriko-san... I heard it in the main classroom"

"..."

"I won't say anything... you just have to make me your girlfriend, no matter how you look at it, you're winning".

"..." My eyebrows twitched, resisting the urge to lift up the crossbow and put an arrow between her eyebrows.

She leaned on me, pushing her breasts on my chest.

"I know Saeko is your favourite".

"My favourite is Lucy".

"So you do have favourites!"

I twitched my tongue and cast her aside, walking back in the direction we were heading... just like that, I got another girlfriend.

"A man in my situation that tells you otherwise, is a liar... there are always favourites... what's your point? do you not care about Takashi?"

"I don't know... I... I don't think I like him... but I'm afraid he won't fare well by himself during this whole catastrophe".

"..."

"Would you abandon them?" She asked me with apprehension. Abandon the boys? if they had been useless, but so far, they're not.

"I don't plan to abandon anyone, I already said I'd leave everyone in a safe spot before going to my mansion with my girls".

"Take me with you, if you don't want me to become a Miku, Brand... you have to accept me... I'm not being indecisive, so I'm not taking a no... this world has changed, it is no longer a matter of whether you reject me or accept me, it is not even a matter of feelings... I want to stay with you and if I become useful enough, you will allow me to stay, right?"

She seems to have gotten a good grasp of how this world works now... indeed. Let alone how sexy she is, what is most important to me is if she can contribute. All of my girls contribute in one way or another. Even Shizuka who is not a good fighter, is our medic, a fundamental part of the group.

"Stubborn girl..." I rolled my eyes. Rei... she's actually quite strong. She wouldn't be a bad addition to the group, her skills in Sojutsu are only a level lower than Saeko's skills with a katana.

"I have been in love with you for a long time, I'd do anything... the only thing I didn't like was you having so many girls, that's why I didn't confess back then. But... if it is them... then maybe... I can accept it... they're my friends too" She spoke with a lower tone which prompted me to give her a sidelong glance.

"There may be more in the future..."

!!!

"Will there be more, bastard?!" She held my collar again in outrage and I resisted the urge to smirk, slapping her hands away softly.

"I-I don't know... I hope not, but you never know... the heart is fickle" I said, although I have no one in mind except for Kyoko, I never know... in the beginning, I thought it would be just Shizuka and Saeko, yet look at us now.

Lucy, Saeko, Saya, Shizuka, Yuriko... those girls have unknowingly become important to me, they're my girls, not my pawns... nothing guarantees to me that there won't be more in the future. Especially if things become the way they're turning now. I'm no longer chasing after girls. Girls are chasing after me... and now they don't even give a fart if I reject them.

Is this world a dystopia or a paradise? I don't know yet.

We continued walking and I saw that she wanted to tell me something, we were now in front of the building where the biggest concentration of survivors are according to the scanner... it is five of them. It was an apartment block of sorts. Not far from us were the zombies, walking around aimlessly, lost in the void since there are no loud noises nearby.

"If the heart is fickle... then would you not care if I returned with Takashi...?" Rei said out of nowhere.

"..."

When she said that I turned around to her with a clear frown, displeased. She immediately smiled and hugged me tightly.

"I'm joking, Brand... I just wanted to know what your reaction would be... if you hadn't displayed the slightest bit of reaction... I'd have given up, but... that is not the case".

Her expression was that of rejoicing, happy that I displayed 'jealousy'... I'm a possessive man, anything that I already consider mine, I won't allow anyone to touch. She just confessed to me, and I decided to accept her.

*SLAP!*

I slapped her butt beneath the skirt and she held it in pain, separating from me and pouting.

'That was quite soft...'

"Don't joke like that anymore... whether we're in a relationship for two years or a second... you're mine now... since you're so insistent in wanting to be mine, then it is better that you know the rules".

"The lion and his mates, huh-" Rei started to say those words to me when we suddenly heard a commotion coming from the same building.

"Help!!"

The voice was muffled, like someone trying to yell but being unable to. It was loud enough for us to barely hear, but not loud enough for the zombies to get attracted to it.

It was a female's voice.

"T-That's... a woman asking for help" Rei held her pole tightly, we both can somehow imagine what was going on in there... but it is not my business. We're not close to this apartment block anyway, if they call the zombies, it won't affect us.

I started to make my way back to the gas station, having inspected what I desired. I only wanted to see how far the zombies were to determine the length of the scanner taking the chance that this place is desolate.

I estimate in order for a zombie to be detected, they have to be roughly a mile and a half close to us. From the point I sensed the dots; walking up to the point I saw them with my eyes, we walked roughly a mile.

With that done, it is time to go but obviously... Rei had other plans.

"We have to help her... she's a female and she needs help!"

*Sigh*

35