High School Kids vs Paramilitary Organisation
627 1 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This shit couldn't have happened at a worse time. They actually opened up fire at a gas station where my girls are, I didn't expect them to be so immediately hostile towards them.

[-180 gacha points]

Without thinking twice I threw the monkey bombs, the most efficient weapon I believe I have against their likely reinforced suits and tank.

[-180 gacha points]

Even before the two bombs touched the ground and Blackwatch opened fire; I created two more and yeet them towards their units.

The monkeys began clapping and making a lot of noise that was so loud; even zombies far away would be able to hear them. From my perspective, along the desolate street, I saw five of them... two of them were shooting towards the station and three of them were surveying around, heading towards our vehicle and the bikes.

My clapping monkeys called for their attention and just then shots began to get fired from inside the station, it had to be Lucy and Saya's retaliation.

"They're armed! cover!" I heard the guys speak in English and make signs towards one another. Rei was behind me as for the girls, they were long gone running, and that's for the best... I can't protect them in this situation.

One of the three guys didn't immediately go to take over and instead had his helmet's glasses fixed on the monkey... he must have been laughing at my 'foolish' intent of retaliation unaware that the foolish one was him for not running.

The bombs had fallen very close to the vehicle, I threw them as hard as I could.

*BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!*

*BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!*

*BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!*

*BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!*

What happened was exactly what I feared but had no choice but to do... the explosions blew a few guards away and blasted the side of their vehicle but sadly, it created a chain reaction. The bombs also blew up the gas tanks, creating a shattering explosion that expanded and caused endless noise.

Our car blew up, the bikes blew up. Everything fucking blew up. The Blackwatch officer closest to my bomb had his body flown away while one of them was burning. The two men that were shooting into the gas station turned around in disbelief to see nothing but fire around them.

Things musn't have gone as smoothly as they thought.

"Rei, go inside there and lead them out of the station; I can see they're all inside taking cover, if they don't come out now, the fire and gas are going to engulf them. I'll distract the bastards and make a new car so go and tell them!"

I ordered her and proceeded to shoot indiscriminately hoping that my bullets would go through their suits.

*PAPAPAPA!!!*

*PAPAPAPA!!!*

One of the remaining four men began shooting at us. I had no cover whatsoever; this is the middle of the street and all I can do is hope for the best. At least if he shoots me, he won't be shooting Rei.

She ran across the edge of the avenue towards the other side; having to go quite close to the Blackwatch tank. The remaining guards were guarding it from the fire that was continuing to spread to the building next to the gas station and even along the street.

If we want to escape out of this alive, it has to be quickly... because this place right now is like a massive beacon for zombies.

"BRAND!"

I heard Lucy shouting at me from the gas station, my continuous shooting made Rei able to jump through one of the windows. I felt some stinging pain on my leg and clutched, groaning... I just got shot... all I could do was run to a light post and take cover on it as if that was going to help, 50% of my body is still exposed.

[-80 gacha points]

With no other option, I threw another bomb, this time I'm closer and the monkey fell right at their feet. The bastards looked like a headless chickens the moment they saw the monkey clapping at their feet.

"COME OUT! I WILL MAKE A NEW CAR! PREPARE TO FLEE!"

*BOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!------

The explosion blasted two of them, but the others managed to jump just in time. It was then during my worry that I heard Rei's disbelieving voice.

"W-WAIT, SAEKO!!"

"AHHH!!!" A man groaned like life was being reaped out of his body.

My ridiculed eyes saw how Saeko jumped out of the shop, lunging at the officers with her sword and cutting down the head of one of them, I saw her grit her teeth harshly. She was using her injured arm and the band was beginning to bleed. Even then in these circumstances, she tried t cover my back.

Lucy jumped behind her with a Katana in one hand and a gun in the other. These girls just went rogue.

"PREPARE THE ROCKET LAUNCHERS!" I heard one of them yell, it was as if the demon got inside me at that moment.

!!!

"OH HELL NO!"

[-180 gacha points]

I created two more bombs towards the man that was taking 'something' out of a compartment from the vehicle. If those guys take rocket launchers… we will get like Lucy always says, 'flatlined', in all senses of the word.

"LUCY, SAEKO GET AWAY!"

*BOOOOOMMMM----

*BOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!----

Even I felt how the shockwave blew me away. When my bomb exploded, it also exploded the rocket inside the rocket launcher. Effectively turning the Blackwatch guards into a smoke of blood.

With this, they were all gone... I don't think those guys ever saw this coming, a festival of bombs thrown at them. Thank goodness I didn't get insane to get gachas, otherwise... I'd have not enough points for this.

[-980 gacha points]

I created another Honda Ridgeline, exactly like the one we had after Takashi rigged it... it was bloody expensive but there was no choice, I don't think we can use this tank of theirs.

"Quickly everyone come out, it is clear!"

I ran towards Saeko who was wincing on the ground, having been blown by the shockwave like Lucy, she had it worse since she was injured.

"Baby, are you okay?"

"I-I like it when you call me that~".

"It is not the time... you're so reckless..." I kissed her forehead, happy that she was by my side in this catastrophe... this woman will really get herself killed for my sake. Her going as far as to do that for me frightens me, but... it also frightens me.

Everyone came out of the shop to see the scene in disbelief, fire engulfing everything, including our vehicle and the motorbikes... but right beside me, there was another Honda, intact.

"Kyoko told us about them the moment we saw them coming... sorry, we didn't have a way to communicate with you," Lucy said, bypassing us and heading towards the tank.

"What are you doing Lucy?" I glared at her while the guys started hurriedly boarding the Honda, all of them pale and sweaty, not knowing how they got over this situation.

Lucy began inspecting it and I had to resist the urge to roll my eyes, I know what she wants to do now... in the middle of this catastrophe with blazing fire about to engulf us.

"We can't lose a chance like this... I'm going to try and hack this tank to get some data" She ignored me, not even waiting for my input... the girl took out a pen drive and stuck it inside the tank as if it was an unwilling whore.

"Are you insane? the zombies are coming, get in the car" I helped Saeko up.

"What are you going to hack, Lucy? Look at the zombies!" Even Saya gave me the reason, which is something odd in itself... she pointed towards the end of the avenue where the zombies were coming in great numbers. If we don't go now, it will be difficult to take Arisa and Mikoto out of the apartment where they are.

"Brand... there won't be another chance like this... we can discover what is going on, remember what our mission is" Lucy stopped and gave me the deepest gaze.

I had to bite my lips and think... indeed. I'd be stupid if I didn't relate the whole zombie apocalypse with these people, Blackwatch. Even if they're not the cause, they must know something.

I sighed and turned towards our group.

"... very well, but you all go first and we will catch up... these guys aren't just going to take this. We can't worry about just zombies from now on, we have to worry about these guys too".

"B-Brand..." Kyoko didn't seem to like the idea, none of the guys did.

"Why are you staying, Brand-chan? it is dangerous!" Shizuka came out of the vehicle to hug me... I had to appease her nerves. We were close to being buried on the asphalt this time, especially her who had been in the gas station when the shooting began.

"I have to do it, Shizuka... be a good girl and go, we're going to catch up, we're not too far away from Rika's house, right?"

"No..."

"Just go, Rei... pick up Arisa and Mikoto along the way. Hirano, you take care of the long-range. Saya, Rei and Takashi... you're in charge. We're meeting in Rika's place".

"Understood, Brand... take care of yourself!" Takashi, Hirano and Higuchi hit their chests as if they were generals... these guys... as if I'd trust them to take care of my girls. I'm reassured that both Saya and Shizuka have guns and can defend themselves... I trust Hirano, but I don't know about Takashi and Higuchi.

A guy whose girl was just taken can be very dangerous.

"Who are Arisa and Mikoto?" They started asking and boarded the vehicle, ready to go... but there was a certain individual that was standing stubbornly in front of me.

"I'm staying and you can't tell me otherwise".

"You're injured, Saeko..."

"I don't care... I am where my man is".

"..."

****

****

You can find up to 30 advanced chapters on my Pa-tre-on: [http://pa-tre-on.com/photosphere ]
Novel King Tier - 10 chapters.
Novel Emperor Tier - 20 chapters.

Novel God Tier - 30 chapters.

Subscribe and find advanced chapters for my fanfics: [A Vampire in My Wife is a Beautiful CEO] , [High School of the Dead: Zombie World with a Gacha] & [DxD: Golden Peerage]

30