Hideout I
552 0 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The atmosphere in the bathroom which was supposed to be cosy and relaxing had suddenly transformed into an altercation between two prominent cats. Saeko held her waist, not shy to show away her curves to the members of the same gender. She still had a band covering her injury and soon it would have to be replaced with a clean dry one.

On the other side, Rei felt apprehension... she never considered this possibility. To make things worse, Saya, the pink-haired beauty, stood up... literally shaming the two of them when it comes to boobs size. She stood next to Saeko with her arms crossed, throwing Rei a gaze of denial.

"Saya-chan, Saeko-chan..." Shizuka fidgeted awkwardly. Both high schoolers sent a glare her way as if expecting her to stand up beside them, but she didn't... instead, someone else grasped Shizuka's shoulders from behind, Lucy.

"We're not on your side, I personally want Rei in~"

"But then-" Saya was about to question but then Rei exhaled deeply and took a step forward.

By now both Arisa and Mikoto were deeply gossiping about what was going on, suddenly they were transported to this surreal world where females have open altercations for a man. They hopped from Detroit and London, all the way to Bogota or Sao Paulo.

"I understand... how are we going to do it, fighting?" Rei asked, indomitable and with her arms wide open as if expecting to fight any of them right this instant, preferably Saya.

!!!

It caused all of them to gasp at her shamelessness... fight? in a situation like that the vixen would usually just give up on the man she was trying to steal, not ask for a fight!

"Girls... calm down, you can resolve this some other way-" Arisa, the adult lady tried to intercede, only to be stopped by another adult lady, Kyoko. The ex-teacher shook her head, she was interested in this development, after all... she had yet to enter the 'entanglement'. If Rei who was young and capable was rejected, then things weren't looking good for her at all.

"Fight you? I'm in no condition to do that," Saeko grits her teeth, moving her right arm a bit only to feel the stinging pain. She knew Rei was no pushover, even if her skills were vastly superior, she acknowledged that Rei was not an opponent she could beat in this condition.

Rei smiled as if confident that she had gone past the hurdle, but then... Saeko's lips squinted evily, "You're going to be fighting Shizuka".

"E-Eh?" The nurse who so far had been enjoying the show immediately froze. All gazes shifted between Rei and her. Mikoto and Arisa were newcomers, so perhaps... they don't know. But this sloth does nothing but sleep.

The prospect of a fight between her and Rei... was like betting on a battle between a sloth and a lion. Her body is toned and she has muscles... but Shizuka is not a natural fighter, unlike Rei. Saeko's words drew nothing but draw confusion and pity towards Sihzuka, even Rei felt that she was being insulted and underestimated.

That was until the samurai spoke next.

"Fight with Shizuka to see who has the bigger chest... the winner gets to stay in my husband's new harem".

Once again gazes drifted between the two, more accurately, their chests. A sombre aura resurfaced as every single one of the girls, even Mikoto and Arisa... threw Rei the gaze filled with most pity. Lucy went as far as to rub Rei's shoulder and shake her head as if saying her farewells to a fallen soldier.

The difference was abysmal. It wasn't even a competition. Regardless of whether it be boobs, butt, abdomen, or waist. Shizuka vastly outstripped anyone. Rei was doomed.

"That's not fair!" Rei was shivering while Shizuka puffed out her chest proudly, now she wanted to fight!

"I like that game... go on, Rei... challenge Shizuka" Saya snickered, forgetting the fact that even she was 'smaller' than Shizuka.

"You all, you obviously want me to lose!"

A round of laughter ensued in which Rei only sat down and hugged her knees in frustration, an opportunity that a laughing Lucy took to splash some water on her. It was clear by now that Saeko was merely playing with her.

After the laughter receded, Saya helped Saeko to sit down in the bathtub together with her.

"What can I say, since my husband already accepted, there is little to say for me. I don't hate you, Rei. But I think you handled things wrongly with Takashi, jumping from one ship to the other, there is no honour in that".

"… I know, I'll apologise to him" Rei bit her lips, even at the border of crying... she sat down there to think about her actions and how she would have felt if the same was done to her. If Brand broke up with her just to go with someone else. She realised that she had done that boy so wrong, so many times.

For the rest of the bath, she just remained silent... thinking about how to do it. Between apologising or confessing her feelings, she didn't know which one was more difficult.

...

"If we don't stop him he will keep getting more girls, Saeko" Saya remarked while helping Saeko clean herself up. At this point with that injury in her arm, she was being treated like a princess.

To the side, Mikoto was washing up with Arisa while Lucy was tending to Shizuka... now that the matter was sorted they could finally cleanse peacefully without having to fear a sudden shooting or shank. Kyoko for her part was still hearing Saya and Saeko's conversation.

"And what's wrong with him getting more girls?" Lucy smirked, dragging odd gazes towards herself except for Saeko who seemed to agree and Shizuka who was indifferent.

"I didn't believe you'd think like that as well, Lucy," Saeko remarked only to earn a wink from Lucy.

"I don't understand the two of you, do you like sharing your boyfriend or something?" Saya was outraged, she felt extremely jealous and couldn't understand why she seemed to be the only one to express it.

Saeko turned around to hold her shoulders.

"Saya. The world has changed; what matters now is to find people to trust and survive together. I don't care if my husband keeps getting girls... I only care about them not being a hindrance to us and instead, summing up our group's efficiency. Rei is quite strong and competent, she has also been with us for a long time, I don't see why it is an issue for the two of them to have a relationship. When feelings arise and they're not touched upon, both sides just drift apart, sometimes there will even be hatred remaining, like Miku".

"..." Just hearing that name made everyone shiver.

"If by accepting her, my husband will prevent Rei from leaving the group in the future, I don't see the problem".

"Then what about me, would you accept me?" Kyoko spoke all of a sudden, shocking Arisa who thought this refined teacher had nothing to do with the High School romance drama.

"K-Kyoko..." Arisa blushed madly, this woman was going for a boy almost half her age!

"I'm sorry, Kyoko, but I can't accept you as you are now, even if that is my opinion... I'm sure Brand doesn't either… you should have noticed" Saeko spoke, stinging into Kyoko's heart with her remark.

The teacher held her chest and bit her lips, 'That night he didn't do anything to me other than just fondling and playing around... any other boy would have done more. He also doesn't put that much care into me compared to them. O-Or is it just my imagination and he actually cares about me? which is it...? I need to find out tonight'.

"As long as Kyoko learns how to defend herself, I don't oppose".

"Neither do I, I want Kyoko-chan in, it will make me feel younger!".

"Y-You..." Kyoko's brows twitched at Shizuka's cheerful response, the selfish boob monster's intentions were as clear as the day.

'I'll become stronger and useful, I swear' Kyoko determined herself... learning to use a gun, even somehow getting better at physical combat, she'd do anything.

"I think you got it wrong, Kyoko..." the Net runner spoke suddenly.

"Ah?"

"You don't need to be strong, fight or kill in order to give value to our group. Look at Shizuka, this big-boobed girl can do nothing!" Lucy shamelessly squished the blonde's breasts.

"Ahn!~ Mooouuu!! I'm the nurse!"

"What you have to do is find out what you can do for us, that only you can do".

"What I can do... thanks, Lucy..." Kyoko managed to smile towards Lucy who accepted it and shoved Shizuka into the bath. Her words at least managed to lower the pressure the teacher was feeling on her shoulders.

****

****

You can find up to 30 advanced chapters on my Pa-tre-on: [http://pa-tre-on.com/photosphere ]
Novel King Tier - 10 chapters.
Novel Emperor Tier - 20 chapters.

Novel God Tier - 30 chapters.

Subscribe and find advanced chapters for my fanfics: [A Vampire in My Wife is a Beautiful CEO] , [High School of the Dead: Zombie World with a Gacha] & [DxD: Golden Peerage]

32