Nightly Truth or Dare II (Gone Wrong)
586 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This game has gone wrong in many ways, right now... I'm naked, yes... I'm naked beside Rei and Arisa, the lady has been blushing all this time and I'm like... it can't be the first time you have seen a boy naked.

Thankfully, the bottle hasn't stopped on me as much as they hoped, I don't dare say 'truth' since they're going to ask that same question again until I answer it. So far I have been asked to get naked and to dance naked... not so bad. Thankfully I'm shameless, otherwise, it would be difficult to get through this.

The girls have all chosen truths and have been asking each other rather shameful questions. There are no longer shots for us to take so we either answer or do the challenge. There is an alliance between them, they're here to fuck me over, but even in their lines, there is a lack of cordiality.

Rei and Saya are rivals. Lucy and Saeko are also rivals but they're not in front of each other so they can't antagonize each other. Shizuka is the one in front of me but she's already drunk so she's being openly manipulated by the rest to make me do the most shameful things.

Arisa seems to be enjoying herself so far, the bottle hasn't fallen on her and I imagine that is intentional. As a victim of abuse, we don't want her to do something she'd feel uncomfortable with, but she refuses to go and sleep and instead seems to be drowning her frustrations in vodka.

"Which is your favourite pose, Lucy?" Kyoko asked this time, I couldn't help but deadpan at the 'teacher' who is supposed to be keeping things safe between us, yet here she is asking risque questions like that.

"I love to be on top, riding it hard and deep, right Brand?~" Lucy licked her lips and glared at my crotch which I was covering with a pillow.

!!!

The reaction of the girls was that of flusters and giggles... I think at this stage I have become a pig that is going to be slaughtered soon, they're just bidding their time and getting hungry just so they can enjoy their meal better. I hope they expect this pig to fight back though.

"This woman has no shame" Rei's eyebrows twitched and so did Saya's... the futuristic American Lucy was too roguish for their pure Japanese selves.

Shizuka pouted and sent a glare my way, this topic again... Lucy had to bring it up. Those girls have no favourite poses because I haven't done it with them yet, but I did it with Lucy and the most spiteful one about it is Shizuka.

...

"Say one of your deepest fantasies, Saya" Rei had no qualms about wanting to expose her rival. Everyone expected Saya to say something nimble, like... anal? or something like that?

I could have never expected what she said.

"Eh… I-I'd… like to.. have a threesome with Brand and my mother" Saya groaned, looked away and played with her hair as if what she said was the most common thing.

*Pft!*

"W-What?!"

That was too much even for Arisa to take, she spat her vodka and looked at me as if I was the incarnation of evil, 'Why is it my fault?! it is her fantasy, not mine!'

"Arisa, I think you should-" I coughed a little, with truths like this being revealed, it is better if she goes before things explode. I might end up jumping one of them any moment now, junior is being rather annoying.

"I want to keep playing!" That was what she said, colour me surprised when the next round the bottle stopped on her with Saeko being the one to ask the question. She went immediately flustered. Of everyone here she was the only one 'fully clothed'.

"Then Arisa-san, truth or dare?" Saeko crossed her arms, I saw her sharp gaze... I think they're restraining themselves because Arisa is here, they want to get rid of her just so they can gangr*pe me...

"D-Dare" Arisa was insecure.

Saeko was about to speak, but then Kyoko leaned on her and whispered something that none of us could listen to. Saeko didn't look too happy about it.

"Count from one to ten".

"…"

Everyone in the room deadpanned not at Saeko, but at Kyoko.

'What's is this difference in treatment!?' I wanted to curse out loud, how come I'm asked to dance with my dick exposed while she's asked to count from one to ten?

"Saeko-san. You don't need to be kind to me. I'm better, truly… playing this game with you all makes me feel as if I'm back in high school. You could say... being with you all who are so... open... is like a breath of fresh air. I know... I'm sort of in the way but... I want to be here" Arisa said lightly, even smiling genuinely.

So she's aware of her circumstances.

"Then what should I challenge her to do?" Saeko was puzzled and even went as far as to ask for help from the other girls.

"Then give someone a kiss, Arisa-san~" Lucy stated and that seemed to be a fair request to say for everyone. However, the ominous aura in the room that started to emanate was not a joke. Arisa was about to turn around towards me... but when she felt that aura, I think she saw the life passing by her eyes... Lucy is grasping a gun for some reason too.

*Gulp*

I heard her gulp audibly and lean towards Kyoko. It was a mild kiss on the lips that they shared before Arisa went back to her spot beside me and all the girls smiled in contentment, Lucy also released the gun.

*Phew!*

'We managed to dodge a bullet, Arisa' I thought while looking at her and as if we were in sync, she nodded. At least she's smart enough to know that you can't joke with these girls. Having a harem of psychopaths isn't easy.

...

The bottle spun again and fell on me again,

"It is finally your turn~" They all rejoiced but at the same time decided to give me some respite.

"Undress someone *hic* in between us, completely," Shizuka said after Lucy whispered something to her ear, my girlfriend is far gone and she's looking at me like prey, I don't know what I'm going to do with her. Shizuka is quite a special case... sometimes she looks drunk but she isn't... sometimes she looks like she's okay, but she's drunk.

I think that's because her personality overall is like she's always drunk. The only way I can gauge it is if she's hiccuping, which she is.

"Aren't you going to ask truth or dare?"

"You have been doing dares all this time because you don't want to answer that question, so what's the point?~"

Sighing I had no choice but to stand up and for that, I needed to uncover my crotch. My whole erect self stood in front of all of them; Lucy licked her lips. That's right, rainbow vixen... I'm like this, I am ready...

"Why me!?" Saya screamed when I fell on top of her and lifted up her top without even asking for permission. Her wiggly breasts sprang free and I didn't fail to give them a slight munch before going for her bottom, taking it off as well... she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Hmn!~ You!"

"It was your idea, wasn't it?" I pinned her to the ground and silence took over the room, only the noise of palpitating hearts. My stamina may be unable to cope with you all, but you girls seem to be forgetting something.

The predator here is me; until I'm out of energy and you all assault me together, I shall have my fun.

"It wasn't me!" Saya screamed.

"It was her~" Lucy asserted.

"You damn traitor!"

Saya covered her privates in all shame and expected me to make a move, but I smirked and retreated. I'll make sure about Arisa's position before making my move and once I do... there is no stopping this. If we're too tired by the time this ends, there is no issue in staying here for a day or two before departing... in any case, we have everything we need.

25