Volume I: The Fall – Chapter 25
66 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Valentine eventually left the massive bathroom, using his bathrobe and sleepers.

On his way to the room, he didn't meet a single human or demon.

Had he not been assured that this is a city that prohibits violence, he'd think this whole hotel thing is a setup.

There is simply no customers here!

But that could be attributed to many things.

According to what Lucretia told them, logically, there are not many cities with an anti-violence rule such as this one.

If demons are the ones that are able to hold properties and charges, that means they're also capable of having houses, flats or whatever way of permanent lodging exists in this city.

That means only one thing… These hotels are almost always for the exclusive use of humans unless a Demon is on holiday? Or come to this city from another city for any regard.

The whole notion sounded ridiculous, but he wanted to get used to it.

Arriving in the room the first thing he did was to once again do an inventory, the things they could sell and the things they could hold.

***

15 Creature stones.

20 'carbon' human souls.

10 wolf claws.

4 bear claws.

198.800 Amethyst Coins.

That's as much as their improvised rags could get, otherwise, it would have been much more.

For a whole year, they had definitely amazed more than a hundred creature stones, but they had eaten most of them or simply left them taking those that seemed bigger or more precious.

Same with the claws, they had hundreds, but there was no use to go around carrying so many claws.

Lucretia had given him 50.000 for each creature stone, those were from the biggest and most threatening wolves and predators they had found in that forest.

So it is safe to assume that they're rich…

However, the question stands.

Where would he store all this money if humans aren't supposed to hold anything, he doesn't believe there are banks in this world and if there are, surely humans can't use them.

He'd have to investigate this.

And also, how exactly does the card to open this gate work? there are too many questions that need answering and he's not willing to pay a thousand coins for each answer...

***

It didn't take long for someone else to open the door.

Valentine who had been calmly laying on the bed stared at Fayette whose wet golden hair is in a ponytail, dressed in her bathrobes that suddenly became loose.

Her wet skin glistened in between.

"…"

"…"

The tension increased to unprecedented levels at that very moment.

"Vera won't come for another hour…" She closed the door behind and placed her hand above a pentagram seal, they still didn't know how this shit worked… but it worked.

It locked the room.

Valentine sat on the bed and opened his bathrobe.

She licked her lips and gracefully opened hers, letting it fall from her body, right on the ground.

"I gave her the key…" She licked her lips with high expectations for tonight

"Let's not waste time." He growled and she lounged on him!

Their mouths attracted like magnets and Fayette roughly pinned Valentine on the bed, pressing her crotch above his length!

The wrestling continued for several minutes until they covered each other with the bed quilt!

"Hmn~ no one is going to enter and attack us~" Fayette spoke amidst their kiss feeling her love fondling her to his heart's content!

"Y-Yes, we have some respite!" Valentine couldn't have enough of her delicious lips.

"Honey, are you thinking the same thing that I do? Ahn~" She embraced him possessively but he roughly turned her around and pressed his length against her fat butt.

"I believe I am~" Placing one of his rough arms against her big chest, he pinched her nipple once.

She moaned lustily, but another thought was seriously permeating her mind at that moment.

"Good, Let's sleep!" She turned around and kissed her beloved one last time before the two fell on their bed, totally defeated after a whole year of fighting for their lives!

"Love you, Honey."

"Love you too Faye."

Spooning his dearest and with his hand tightly gripping her chest, Valentine and Fayette had the first full sleep, as a couple.

Yeah, she's just too tired to continue and so is he, sleep it is.

As for Vera, she would come an hour later anyway.

***

Vera purposely stayed in the bath for a whole hour, not wanting to leave the hotel without them, she finally walked back, expecting to hear a lot of moans and grunts.

Those two had lusted after each other for so long and restrained themselves for the sake of survival and hygiene…

She didn't believe one hour would be enough to satisfy them, but she still convinced Fayette, how could she stay more than an hour in that bath, imagining all the things they would be doing!?

But behind the door, she heard nothing.

'Maybe they're the quiet type…' She thought whether she should give them more time, but…

While she imagined the thought of the two people she loved pleasuring each other… she couldn't help but want to join.

Perhaps if she approached in a more aggressive manner, they would let her in?

'Sorry, Faye but… I can't give up, for the two of you, I won't ever give up… even if I'm dirty.'

She opened the door at that moment, hoping to find herself in front of a rendezvous of debauchery.

She entered quietly, careful to not make any noise, looking from one corner to the other, total silence...

She closed the door and locked it.

Where are the ravenous moans? the vigorous thrusts!?

All she saw was Valentine tightly hugging Fayette, the two were naked, half of their body covered by the bed quilt.

Valentine is spooning Fayette as they snored peacefully, like a saint couple.

...

She didn't know what to think, they looked... cute.

A smile crept her face, they truly deserved this.

For a whole year they fought and fought, she still recalls how they said her survival was up to her... liars, they still took care of her in the end, going as far as to teach her how to defend herself and fight...

That's why.

'I won't give up until you accept me, Faye...' She walked up to her bed, switched off the table's light by placing her hand on top of it like the Demon taught them and lay on her cosy bed... the best bed she had ever rested on, in her entire life.

She knows Valentine has feelings for her, but he restrains himself because of Fayette... and even if he doesn't have feelings, he at least holds her in high appreciation, eventually... she can create them with time, there are no problems at all, she just has to... somehow convince Fayette.

A difficult task.

This is hell, you can't trust anybody, that's a common thought and it had become even more apparent for them after an entire year of fighting other humans, indeed... the sinners were all sent here.

She's now lucky enough to find two people she can trust her life with, there is no way she's leaving this behind.

They're going to be living here for a long time, and she can't find anyone better to spend it with than them, she just has to surpass this hurdle.

'I love you both...'

She thought of that and went to sleep

***

Valentine opened his eyes briefly, not having slept so well for... who knows how long, even before coming to hell he hadn't slept like this with Rose.

Truly the fatigue took the best of him, to the point he even lowered his guard in this place.

In his arms rested the love of his life.

He had never felt anything so strong for someone, not even his sister or Francesca... he felt he could literally die for her, in fact, he has almost died for her several times before coming here.

And she's the same.

His hands softly caressed her body, he had the smile of a fool all over.

Her body is so perfect, a woman in her prime, the top beauty.

His fingers outlined her big chest, so round and plump, her butt pressed tightly against his crotch.

She looked pristine, better than the first time they saw each other in that cave, back then they were still rather clean, not covered in a year's worth of dirt.

Just thinking about the things they had gone through together, made him feel goosebumps.

The heat in his crotch increased as he played with her nipple and she shifted slightly.

'I want to take her...' That was his primal thought, done with the resting, it's time for action.

But he couldn't bear to wake her up, she looked so beautiful while sleeping, her silky golden hair smelled so well.

"Hmn~" The beau french lady shifted slightly and pretty eyelids fluttered open, a smile creeping up her face.

"Umm, someone's hungry~" Her soft hand moved up to her chest that was being cupped by a mischievous hand.

"..." Valentine remained silent with a smile softly moving his crotch back and forth.

"Hmn~ So, is the thief going to play the silence game~?" She never opened her eyes, just playing along with her lover, feeling the heat starting to take over as that hard and sturdy thing knocked on her flesh insistently.

"Dear, if the thief makes a lot of noise, the owner is going to realise~" He decided to keep the playful banter, feeling like he had all the time in the world to please this beauty.

"Honey, this owner is more than a little aware, amhn~" The beauty lowered her hand and the 'handling' started, the teasing.

"I love you, Faye" He confessed and prepared for the big entrance, careful to keep silent, he didn't want to wake Vera up and Fayette didn't want either.

"I love you too Vale~"

...

The two of them exhaled a deep and lusty breath when the long-awaited union finally took place, their first time.

"It's as... wonderful as I expected~" Fayette panted and shifted a little uncomfortable, trying to look for the best position to take him in.

He didn't answer, the passion ensued swiftly but with primal authenticity, more than lust, there is love.

More than reckless thrusting, there is passive rubbing.

Delightful.

**

**

"For a military commander, you're truly flexible, moreover, it seems that in the future the art of sex seems to have grown a little... decaying." He complimented after the hour-long session finished, she had really left him rather awestruck with her versatile positions.

"Is that so?~ well, it's complicated, we don't really do it in person anymore, there are virtual environments that can increase a person's sensitivity and the like, there is all kind of shit that you surely don't want to know but... I loved it all~" Fayette embraced him as she playfully mawed on his chin, they were still joined and embracing, ready for another 'round'.

Of sleeping.

3