Chapter 16: Another Weird Person
101 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 16: Another Weird Person

 

"Hey, do you know where Emily's room is?"

"I don't know," She said, giving me a giant bag of stuff. "Thank you for your patronage."

"What was that?"

A soft thud could be heard beneath the floor, underneath me.

"What was that?"

"It must be the dogs, sorry if they're bothering you."

"Can you take care of them, they're really noisy."

"Yes, but, miss should nothing else to buy right?" She said, sounding hesitant

"No, I’m just thinking if i need anything else, i usually forget what i should buy and i didn't bring a list with me."

"Oh, then I’ll be right back, don't go around touching things," she said, going away.

'Now that she's gone, i can finally look around this place.'

I stood up after i saw the clerk lady went inside a maze of shelf’s full of soap and shampoo.

"Where should i check?"

Walking around the room, i stumbled upon a collection of exotic bones.

“I wonder if?”

I approached a bone as small as my palm and started clicking on it.

‘Taste like dust and dirt.’

After licking the bone for a while with no results, i tried biting the bone, hoping to scrape the bone.

‘Success.’

A piece of information appeared in my brain.

“This is...human bones!” i said, throwing the bone far away. “What kind of evil place is this?!”

Anger welled up in me at the thought of how they are killing humans and placing their bones here like some sort item.

‘I don’t feel so good.’

Having not even seen a chicken being killed, just the thought of it makes me nauseous.

‘Are all of these bones human bones,’ i thought. ‘But, some of the bones are huge, there’s no way those are human bones.’

I climbed the biggest bone that has the width of twice my height and ten times of my height in length.

‘Why am i doing this?”

As i was in the middle of eating the bone i heard someone behind me without any warning.

“Why are you acting like a dog?”

I looked behind me to see a two short stature with one of them being Red and the other is a small girl even shorter than Red.

“How did you get behind me?”

“Because of this blood sucker here,” he said, patting the shorter girl’s head.

“Who is this?”

“She’s someone i saved a couple of years ago; she wants to go with us to the south.”

‘Grey can you see her stats?’

‘I need to see her directly.’

“Let me introduce myself, my name is Alex Magister, and this is my friend Grey” i said, pulling out grey from my robe.

The little girl shyly said, “Where did you hide that cre-“

She suddenly stopped speaking, staring at Grey, her eyes getting sharper the longer she stared “that’s a sin demon!” she shouted, dashing towards me.

“Wait a minute,” I jumped back as she tried to stab Grey’s little body in my arms.

“What’s a sin demon?” Red asked, sounding confused.

(A/N = I’m just going to use Italy for spells and other abilities starting from this chapter, sorry if it’s inconvenient.)  

Divine Presence

A flash of light appeared, blinding me.

“Why are you doing this?”

I tried to face the girl but, all i saw was a black silhouette in the sea of light.

“Die beast!”

Partial Magic Avatar

I conjured an arm to punch the girl.

“What?!”

She sounded surprised as i slapped her away into the collection of bones,

“Finally, i can see again.”

After the girl is buried in a pile of bones, the blinding light disappears.

“How are you unaffected?” she said, coming out of a pile of bones.

“What just happened?” Red asked, his eyes looking at his left hand.

"That friend of yours doesn’t like Grey apparently.”

"Really, is Grey okay?"

Looking at Grey in my hands, i saw a small creature shaking.

"I won't peek again, i won't peek again." 

"He's...fine."

 "Don't ignore me!" The little girl said, throwing a bone at me.

The bone hit me at the side of my face.

"Emily, why did you do that to Alex?"

"She has a sin beast on her!"

"What's a sin beast?"

While watching the both of them, i snacked on the bone that the little girl threw at me.

‘This is a dog’s bone; i thought there were only humanoid bones here.’

“Don’t eat my femur bone collection!” she said, snatching my bone.

///

“You mean a sin beast is a creature from outer space, that capable of destroying the world after growing up?” Red said.

“Yes, they’re evil beast.”

“Is that right Grey?” i asked but, Grey’s not responding.

Grey stared at Emily without speaking a word.

“What are you looking at?” she said, covering her body.

“Why did you cover your body like that, it’s not like i can see anything from you!”

“What did you say?”

“Calm down, you have just tried to kill him after all,” Red said, holding Emily from rushing to me again.

“Hey Grey, can you check her now?”

“Sure, wait, level 1200!”

“What are you talking about? This is not a game,” Emily said.

“Well, for Grey it is a game...I think,” i said.

“What do you mean; does he have a game related skill or something?”

“I think so.”

“It’s called The System, not a game ability.”

“I don’t get what any of you just said,” Red said.

“Huh, you don’t know?” Me, Grey and Emily said at the same time.

“I know what a game is but, i don’t know what level and system that you’re talking about.”

“I know it from my world,” Gray said.

“I know it from my world too,” Emily said.

Feeling the gaze of Grey and Emily, i have no choice but to answer.

“I know it from a different space and time.”

“Let’s discuss this somewhere else” Emily said, clapping her hands.

Suddenly out of nowhere, a lot of people appeared.

“I’ll be counting on you guys to clean this place.”

“Yes, lord Emily.”

“Are these your slaves?”

“These are all the people that tried to kill me while i was trying to escape from the south.”

“Why are they trying to kill you?”

“Because they’re racist, those miracle believers think all vampires are evil!”

She sat down on a chair that was placed behind her. “Please, sit”

“Miracle believers?”

“She’s referring to members of the church in the south,” Red answered.

“I see, i should stay away from them then.”

“No, it’s not like that, the reason why want to kill Emily is because of her bloodline.”

“Bloodline? Are you born as a vampire?”

“No, I’m a formal human hero, but that evil b-

Red blocked Emily’s mouth before she said the full sentence.

“The vampire queen, Vanny turned her or him into one.”

“Him? A guy with the name Emily?” i asked.

“No, i was a man before she turned me into this and placed a curse on me,” Emily replied.

“Wait you have that curse too!”

“Wait,” Emily stood up. “If you have that curse too beast, that means you’re that b-

“Calm down.”

“That curse, what does it do?”

“It makes it that if i was called anything other than Emily by anyone I’ll...”

“So it’s not the same,” Grey said quietly.

“You’ll?”

She fidgeted as she’s holding her crotch with both of her hands as if she wants to pee.

“She’ll get aroused.”

“Don’t say it like that Red; i only said I’d get frustrated.”

“Don’t worry about it, i know how it feels.”

While they were discussing very manly things, i researched something in my head.

‘Finally, if i can do this correctly i can turn into a human again.’

“Let’s try it.”

I ran the pattern of information of a human body in my head.

‘Hot!’

I fell down from my seat, attracting the attention of Red and Emily.

“What’s wrong Alex?”

My vision blurred as i tried to get up and when i was touched by someone, i suddenly had an urge.

‘This again, I’m prepared this time.’

I tried to use my mana when i realized that my only Omnia drop disappeared.

‘Why did this happen.’

I pushed the person in front of me in a desperate to run away but, that only resulted into me bumping into another person behind me.

“I can’t take it anymore!”

I grabbed the person behind me and bit him.

The only thought before i lost consciousness is, ‘who is this, he’s so tall.’

3