Chapter 1: Unknown End, Odd Start. (V2)
1k 9 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You can purchase this novel on Amazon Digitally. / Amazon Physically. / On Various Digital Sites. / Or SubscribeStar, Ko-Fi, Buy me a Coffee ($10 or more for all of my novels.)

Chapter 1: Unknown End, Odd Start.

I felt a huge weight being pressed down upon me, I woke up in a dark lush forest with a man who I assume is a bandit on top of me. Though I hate complimenting someone who is trying to hurt me, he wasn’t the stereotypical fat or ugly-looking person who would normally be attempting to rape someone. Then again that doesn’t really matter since I’ve already killed him.

I drew a dagger from its holster attached to the left side of his waist and used it to slit his throat. After that I plunged the dagger deep into his skull, to be more accurate I stabbed it into his ear killing him almost instantly. I don’t think he felt much pain before he died since it happened in just a few seconds. I think he deserved a far more painful death. I’ll let him off with a quick and easy death since he didn’t get the chance to do anything to me before I ended his life. Speaking of which, after I killed him I heard an extremely loud sound directly in my head.

*Ding!*

You Killed a being 15 levels higher than you, Experience gain will be increased.

Level up!

Level up!

Level up!

Level up!

Congratulations! You are now a level 5 Celestial Being!

You’ve learned new skills!

Dagger Mastery: Level 1: Rarity: F
One-Handed Mastery: Level 1 : Rarity: F
Assassination Mastery: Level 1 : Rarity: F

Illya: “Well, that’s concerning…” I say while sitting up and scanning my surroundings.

Before trying to figure out what the hell just happened and getting the bandit blood off of me, I decided to be calm and push his body off of me while going to a different location due to the fact that the bandit's body may attract animals or worse. I did make sure to loot him first though since he wouldn’t be needing any of his possessions anytime soon anyway. I mean it’s not like he's going to take those with him into the afterlife anyway but, does that also make me a bandit? Nope! What about a thief? Also no! At least I don’t really think so. Though of course, I’m biased since it’s something I did and not an action of someone else I don’t know or care about. He was also the one who tried to sexually assault me so I double don’t care.

*Snap!*

Illya: “Dammit! Why is it so hard to be quiet when you’re trying not to make any sound?” I say with a whisper to no one in particular.

I ended up stepping on and breaking a twig even though I was pretty sure that I was being extremely careful to not make any loud sounds. Luckily I think nothing heard me or I’m just not a very tasty meal for a wild beast or monster.

*Rustle*

After walking for what felt like hours but was probably only 30 minutes, I found a source of life.

Illya: “A lake! Thank God I was getting so thirsty.” I immediately sat down and started to gulp down water that I cupped in my hands over and over again.

By a source of life I meant water. After drinking so much water that I felt like I was gonna die and cleaning the blood from that bandit off my body and clothes I took look at myself in the reflection of the lake. It was night out but the moon was surprisingly bright, I was able to get a clear picture of what I looked like.

Illya: “Wow!” I say with a shocked expression.

What presented itself in the lake's reflection was a white-haired young lady with a pair of purple eyes which could only be explained as “Enchanting” or “Dazzling” she was probably between 14 and 16 years old and had a modest chest. All wrapped neatly in a pure white dress. By “she” and “her” I mean me.

Illya: “At first glance, you wouldn’t think that I was capable of killing someone. That’s definitely a positive!” I’m very happy at the fact that even though I look like a beautiful innocent young girl, I can easily kill things.

Illya: “But…Why does this body feel new to me? Why don’t I even remember my name?” I say while doing a thinking m*ns pose.

*BANG!*

I felt like someone was bashing my head in with a hammer but, obviously not really. All of a sudden memories of a different world started pouring directly into my mind. After about 20 minutes of extreme piercing pain, it finally stopped and I was able to come back to my senses, albeit a little foggy.

Illya: “I see, That makes more sense.” I say nodding my head up and down.

Seems like I got isekai’d or more specifically reincarnated. Which is quite weird since I didn’t gain any memories of my life, only things that most people would call secondary or unimportant to one's life. Like games, manga, anime, and movies. I didn’t even figure out my name or who my family was. And if I ever had anyone who I cared about or hated was completely unknown to me.

Illya: “This really fucking sucks!” I say before accidentally kicking a branch and stubbing my toe. It was still dark okay…

I was pissed off and screaming and cursing into the sky for at least a few hours before I finally calmed down. After I was in a better state of mind I tried doing something that a lot of main characters do in my favorite light novels and manga. Or at least I think they’re my favorites I don’t really remember.

“Status”

*Ding!*

: General:

Name: Illya

Race: Celestial

Sex: Female

Age: 15

Level: 5

HP: 15/15

MP: 35/35

INT: 80

STR: 5

DEF: 2

Luck: 410

:Skill list:

Dagger Mastery: Level 1: Rarity: F
One-Handed Mastery: Level 1 : Rarity: F
Assassination Mastery: Level 1 : Rarity: F

:Titles:

Last True Celestial Being: Rarity S

Failed Reincarnation: Rarity: S

Illya: “Wow, that actually worked!” I say genuinely with a surprised expression.

An RPG-like info screen showed up right in my face… I mean my mind. Everything else besides luck is completely normal. This is pretty bad because usually, when you get isekai’d you’d get cheats that would make you OP, at least all those lucky main characters do in those light novels. Guess I’m just shit out of luck cause at this point someone would only have to breathe too hard on me to pretty much instantly kill me. I only got 4 level’s up for killing that bandit even though he was 15 level’s higher than me. It seems that trying to figure out how to get my memories back will have to be dealt with later. After I was done cursing my shitty start at a new life I got curious about my luck stat.

Illya: “Why is my luck so high anyway? Hmm… Let me try something.”

Illya: “Inspect title Last Celestial Being.” I say in a quiet voice to not alert any dangerous beings near me if there are any.

:Last True Celestial Being:

The a being of the Celestial race was last born 15,000 years ago. Every being besides the fully immortal ones has completely lost hope for a new Celestial being to be born. The last one being the Queen of The Creators, Yuna. The Celestial race is an extremely versatile race and can learn all skills and use all types of magic. That is all the known information on the Celestial race, in fact not even the fully immortal beings know more than this as The Queen of Creators doesn’t give out such information freely.

For being the last of your kin to be born in ages, you’ve been granted an additional 400 points added to your luck stat.

Note: Due to the fact that of you being the first of your race born in a long time puts you at risk and danger due to your extreme rarity, your race will be shown as Human by everyone who doesn’t have the highest level of the All-Seeing Eye skill inspects your status.

Illya: “That’s pretty useful. Thanks, System!” I say giving a thumbs up to no one at all since I am alone in this forest.

System: “You’re welcome.”

Illya: “Huh!?….” I say while looking all around but didn’t see anyone at all.

Illya: “I must be going crazy. I’m just gonna pretend I didn’t hear that.” I say with a shrug.

Illya: “Anyway, Inspect title Failed Reincarnation.”

:Failed Reincarnation:

Due to a problem that occurred during reincarnation important memories were lost.

For complaints, please direct them to the God or Goddess that oversaw the reincarnation process and failed so miserably. The System is not responsible at all.

The description read as if the system was trying to brush off the blame and responsibility to someone else.

Illya: “Well, that sucks.” Saying this I sit down on a stump.

I decided to be a hypocrite and go back on my word to ignore the system and decide to talk directly to said System again. Even though acknowledging that someone or something is currently watching me creeps me out somewhat.

Illya: “Don’t worry System, I don’t blame you at all.”

System: “That’s great! I knew that you were a reasonable person the moment I first saw you. ”

Oh, so I can talk to the system whenever I want…Cool!

System: “Would you like to fill out a quick survey on my performance?”

Illya: “What do I get if I do?” I say tilting my head to the side.

System: “A cookie and the Inspect skill.” The voice in my head replies. I am not crazy I swear!

Illya: “Okay cool! I would like to fill out a survey at once!” I say with much speed and excitement

I could care less about helping the system by filling out the survey but, I just can’t pass up the chance at getting that delicious skill, and uh I am also quite hungry so the cookie would be good as well.

System: “Awesome! I’ll just take your opinions directly from your mind and fill out the survey questions for you.”

Illya: “That’s an invasion of privacy!” I say jumping up from the stump and shout at the sky. Oops! I have to be quiet I completely forgot…

System: “And?”

Illya: “I...I don’t care anymore, gimme that skill please.” I say while face palming.

I decided to ignore the Systems blatant violation of my privacy because that skill sounds like a cheat and I honestly need at least one kind of cheat skill.

System: “Oh? You want the skill more than the cookie?”

There is no way that the cookie would be better than the skill…Right?

Illya: “Of course! A skill is way better than a single cookie.”

System: “Done! Here are your meager prizes.”

Illya: “Meager?” I say while tilting my head.

System: “You could have asked for something way better.”

Illya: “Really?”

System: “Yes.”

Illya: “Damn.” I say with a deadpan expression.

Leave it to something like the God-like system to screw me over. I should be more careful about accepting deals from beings like that in the future. Oh, I just heard that ding sound again.

*Ding*

Congratulations! You’ve learned a new skill!

Inspect: Level 1: Rarity: F

Congratulations! You’ve gained a new item!

Chocolate Cookie:
Quality: God Tier
Rarity: SSS+
Durability: 9999%

Cookie.

To my surprise, a tasty-looking chocolate cookie actually showed up in my hand along with that tasty skill that showed up in my mind. Even more baffling is that the cookie is the rarest thing I’ll probably ever see. Speaking of rarity.

Illya: “Hey System, could you maybe please explain what rarity means?”

System: “It’s pretty self-explanatory. But since you so easily filled out my survey with barely anything to gain for it and since you’re missing some memories as well as the fact that you’re being so nice I’ll explain it to you.”

Illya: “That’d be awesome. Thanks!” I say while restraining my urge to swear at the system.

System: “The rarity system just explains how rare something is. The ranks are as follows”

System: “F: Common, E: Uncommon, A: Rare, B: Pretty Rare, C: Extremely Rare, S: Unique and Rare, SS: Unknown to exist, SSS: Unknown to exist, SSS+:“

Illya: “Thanks for clearing that up.”

System: “No problem!”

Wait...Isn’t the cookie SSS+?

Illya: “Can I ask about why the cookie is one of the rarest things in existence?”

System: “No. Anyway since I’ve gotten that survey filled out I’ll be putting your system on auto. If you have any questions just ask but keep in mind that it’ll be a pretty robotic explanation. I won’t be back unless you do something interesting.”

Tch! Stingy!

“Okay. Again thanks for the help I really appreciate it!” I say without feigning my thanks for the Systems help.

System: “You’re welcome. Have a good life!”

Illya: “Thanks!” Saying this I sat back down onto the stump.

System: Bye “(~˘▾˘)~”

How did the system communicate that emote into my mind?…

Since I was done having fun with the system I did what any self-respecting gamer would do, grind levels and skills. More specifically the Inspect skill. I looked towards the dagger that bandit so kindly “gifted“ to me and said.

“Inspect”

Simple Copper Dagger:
Quality: Poor
Rarity: F
Durability: 47%
Damage: 12

A simple copper dagger that was made by an amateur or someone who didn’t care about quality.

Durability is pretty obvious in what it means but Quality isn’t.

Illya: “Hey System, can you please explain what Quality means?”

System Auto: “Affirmative.”

System Auto: “Broken: Something that isn’t usable anymore will be classified as Broken.”

System Auto: “Poor: Something that was hastily or poorly made”

System Auto: “Good: Something that was made somewhat with care.”

System Auto: “Great: Something that was made with great care.”

System Auto: “Excellent: Something that was made by a skilled person.”

System Auto: “Artifact: Something made by a unique and extremely talented person“

System Auto: “God Tier: Something made by a God or Goddess on a whim.”

Unlike the sentient System that left me on rea… I mean auto, It explained each tier in separate sentences rather than one which, took far longer.

Illya: “Thanks System!”

System Auto: “Affirmative.”

Since my question was answered perfectly, I decided to inspect the goodies that bandit so kindly gifted to me.

Stale Bread:
Quality: Poor
Rarity: F
Durability: 70%

Stale bread that was made to fill someone’s hunger on an extremely tight budget.

“Beef“ Jerky:
Quality: Good
Rarity: F
Durability: 99%

Some jerky with the meat of various origins.

Old Rope:
Quality: Poor
Rarity: F
Durability: 30%

Some Rope that was made by some careless fool that’s also seen better times.

Crude map:
Quality: Poor
Rarity: F
Durability: 15%

A map showing the location of a bandit hideout

Illya: “Oh, neat a map! I guess that I’ll go kill all those bandits after I level up a lot.”

Ignoring the fact that the System is incredibly cheeky with describing things, I decided to go kill those bandits even though I really shouldn’t be doing something so dangerous I just felt like I could handle it somewhat. Plus it’s not like I’m going to raid them until I level up a lot anyway.

Illya: “It’s unknown if they know about me and I don’t want to leave loose ends.” I say while getting up from the big tree branch which, I’ve just been calling a stump.

The bandit camp map didn’t have the lake on it so I think I’ll at least be safe for a while. Now let’s get to leveling!

*Ding*

Level up!

Level up!

Congratulations! You are now a level 7 Celestial Being!

Congratulations! Inspect is now level 2!

I didn’t expect to gain two levels up from just inspecting a few random things.

Illya: “Alright, let's do this!”

Illya: “Inspect!” I say with gusto.

Glave Tree:
Quality: Great
Rarity: F
Durability: 100%

A common tree.

Glave Leaf:
Quality: Good
Rarity: F
Durability: 78%
A leaf from a Glave Tree.

Mana Lake:
Quality: Excellent
Rarity: A
Durability: 100%

A lake that has been poisoned by mana either by a person, monster, or mana crystal. Has healing properties as well as restoring mana.

Carna flowe…

Okay, I’m just gonna skip telling you about all of the notifications and explaining the things I’ve inspected. Luckily it seems that my race doesn’t require water, food, or sleep for a decent amount of time. I’ve spent well over 8 days just inspecting random shit at every step around the lake. Here are the results. Enjoy!

Level up!

Level up!

Level up!

Level up!

Level up!

Level up!

Level up!

Level up!

Level up!

Level up!

Level up!

Level up!

Level up!

Level up!

Level up!

Level up!

Level up!

Level up!

Level up!

Level up!

Level up!

Level up!

Level up!

Level up!

Level up!

Congratulations! You are now a level 32 Celestial Being!

You’ve learned new skills!

Resource locator: Level 1: Rarity: B

Detection: Level 1: Rarity: E

Mana Detection: Level 1: Rarity: E

Ascertain: Level 1: Rarity: E

Reveal: Level 1: Rarity: A

Status disguise: Level 1: Rarity: C

All Seeing Eye skill: Level 1: Rarity: S

Congratulations! Resource Locator is now level 10!

Congratulations! Mana Detection is now level 10!

Congratulations! Detection is now level 10!

Congratulations! Ascertain is now level 10!

Congratulations! Reveal is now level 10!

Congratulations! All Seeing Eye is now level 10!

Congratulations! Status Manipulation is now level 10!

Yeah….I definitely went overboard. Unfortunately, the amount of dopamine I got from doing that was so good that it’s probably the best drug ever made so, I’ve decided to spend more time gaining exp and level up every skill I could possibly gain in this forest.

Speaking of which in my inspecting rampage, I figured out that this forest is called the Carna Forest. Could have been named better in my opinion. Anyway in that bag of goodies from that bandit he had a hatchet that I glossed over, as such my plans are as follows.

Step 1: Cut down trees to gain Woodcutter skill and max it out.

Step 2: Create makeshift weapons to gain Crafting skill and max it out.

Step 3: Create a crappy fishing rod to gain Fishing skill and max it out.

Step 4: Use fish to make food to gain a Cooking skill and try to max it out.

Step 5: Learn everything I can in this forest.

Step 6: Go kill those bandits.

Step 7: Profit?

God, I love fishing! Oh by the way if you didn’t already guess level 10 is the max level for skills that can level up. I just realized but, I have no idea how to make a fire and I’d feel bad if I let all the fish I caught go bad if I can’t cook them fast enough. Should I try learning magic before attempting to continue with my plan?

Illya: “What do you think I should do System?”

System Auto: “Affirmative.“

Illya: “Good enough for me! Learning magic it is then.” I say as if the System actually gave me an answer.

Now, how the hell do I use magic? Hmmm…

Illya: “O fire I call to thee to destroy my enemies!” I say this while fighting my blushing and cringing face.

*Silence…*

Well, that was embarrassing even more so that nothing even happened. I spent, I kid you not 6 hours trying every method to use magic from every source of media I’ve ever consumed until it finally worked. Again to save you from endless notifications, I’ve learned every single type of magic as well as gotten them to level 10. Now if you’re wondering how the hell I managed to do that even with my mana not being that high two words… MANA LAKE!!!

Yup, that’s right, every time I ran out of mana I just took a bath in the mana lake or drank some of it to recover my magic. It was cold at first but then I got fire magic and from then on I made it a hot tub…huh lake? Anyway as you might have guessed I did learn storage magic so no wasted materials or fishies for me.

If you’re wondering how many level-ups I got after that whole training session the answer is NONE! why? I don’t really know, maybe just spamming magic at nothing, or more especially not killing anything wouldn’t give me main level EXP? Also if you’re wondering yes and it did take me 32 days to learn and max everything.

Illya: “I’m beginning to wonder if I’m bad at managing my time?”

Illya: “Anyway time to begin my main plan” I say picking up a hatchet that bandit had. It was just a normal plain one so I’m not going to explain its inspect description to you. Well… maybe if you give $15 bucks I’ll do it. Wait… USD would be absolutely useless in this world… Never mind then.

*CHOP!*

*…*

*THUMP*

“I chop~~ chop~~ the tree~~ trees”

Congratulations! Woodcutting skill is now level 10!

After about 6 days I max out my Woodcutting Skill.

*CUT!*

*Skit!*

“I carve~~Carve~ The Wood~~ Woody~~Wood~~”

Congratulations! Crafting is now level 10!

I maxed out my Crafting skill in only 3 days.

*SWIS*

*PLOP!*

*aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!*

“I fishy~~ Fish~~The Fishies~~”

Congratulations! Fishing skill is now level 10!

And finally, after 10 days of fishing, I maxed out my fishing skill. Did I gain levels? Yes! But I didn’t mention them because there were too many level ups and I was planning to show all my hard work displayed via my status screen. You’ll be surprised trust me.

Hmm?

What?

The screaming?

Ahh you see, I fished up a mermaid, but it wasn’t the hot or cute kind but the creepy monster kind, like in that one game with the white-haired cat-eyed guy. I punched it once without really putting much strength into it but the mermaid still exploded into a mess of red. Oops?

I didn’t mention it but, I had learned cleaning magic a while ago and it has been extremely useful so far. Now the moment you’ve all been waiting for, how OP have I become even though I’ve done nothing interesting besides grinding? It’s gonna a surprise for me as well since I didn’t bother to even check or let the notifications pop up since apparently there was a notification hold setting I could enable which I did. Now, BEHOLD!!

Illya: “Status!”

*Ding!*

Level up! x 213

Congratulations! You are now a level 245 Celestial Being!

Congratulations! You gained new titles!

Queen of Fishing: Rarity: S

Queen of Woodcutting: Rarity: S

Queen of Crafting: Rarity: S

You’ve learned new skills!

Mana Control: Level 1: Rarity: A

Fire Magic: Level 1: Rarity: E

Water Magic: Level 1: Rarity: E

Earth Magic: Level 1: Rarity: E

Wind Magic: Level 1: Rarity: E

Lighting Magic: Level 1: Rarity: B

Healing Magic: Level 1: Rarity: A

Dark Magic: Level 1: Rarity: C

Light Magic: Level 1: Rarity: C

Spatial Magic: Level 1: Rarity: S

Magic Mixing: Level 1: Rarity: S

Fishing: Level 1: Rarity: F

Woodcutting: Level 1: Rarity: F

Crafting: Level 1: Rarity: E

Cooking: Level 1: Rarity: F

For the sake of not driving you insane, I’ll shorten the skill level notifications.

Congratulations! All magic skills are now level 10!

Congratulations! Woodcutting is now level 10!

Congratulations! Crafting is now level 10!

Congratulations! Fishing is now level 10!

Congratulations! Cooking is now level 3!

: General:

Name: Illya

Race: Celestial

Sex: Female

Age: 17

Level: 245

HP: 6,985/6,985

MP: 170,000/170,000

INT: 845

STR: 1,286

DEF: 5,628

Luck: 777

:Skill list:

Dagger Mastery: Level 1: Rarity: F

One-Handed Mastery: Level 1: Rarity: F

Assassination Mastery: Level 1: Rarity: F

Resource Locator: Level 10: Rarity: B

Detection: Level 10: Rarity: E

Mana Detection: Level 10: Rarity: E

Ascertain: Level 10: Rarity: E

Reveal: Level 10: Rarity: A

All Seeing Eye: Level 10: Rarity: S

The highest version and a mix of Reveal, Ascertain, Mana Detection, Resource find, and Detection. There is nothing you can’t see coming your way or running away.

Status Manipulation: Level 10: Rarity: C

Mana Control: Level 10: Rarity: A

Fire Magic: Level 10: Rarity: E

Water Magic: Level 10: Rarity: E

Earth Magic: Level 10: Rarity: E

Wind Magic: Level 10: Rarity: E

Lighting Magic: Level 10: Rarity: B

Healing Magic: Level 10: Rarity: A

Dark Magic: Level 10: Rarity: C

Light Magic: Level 10: Rarity: C

Spatial Magic: Level 10: Rarity: S

Magic Mixing: Level 10: Rarity: S

Fishing: Level 10: Rarity: F

Woodcutting: Level 10: Rarity: F

Crafting: Level 10: Rarity: E

Cooking: Level 3: Rarity: F

:Titles:

Last Celestial Being: Rarity S

Failed reincarnation: Rarity: S

Queen of Fishing: Rarity: S

Eventually, you’ll catch and consume every fish in existence.

Catch Rate up 580% fish practically beg you to catch them.

Queen of Woodcutting: Rarity: S

There is no tree off-limits in your quest to genocide all of tree kind.

580% damage to trees and tree-type monsters.

Queen of Crafting: Rarity: S

If there is something you want to be made right you make it yourself.

Illya: “…….”

Illya: “……”

Illya: "...."

Illya: "..."

Illya: “WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!”

Illya: “WHY THE FUCK AM I SO OP WHEN I JUST LEVELED MOSTLY NON COMBAT SKILLS???!!??!”

Illya: “ALSO I’M APPARENTLY SHIT AT MANAGING MY TIME CAUSE I SPENT 2 YEARS GRINDING LIFE SKILLS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” I say while rolling on the ground back and forth like a spoiled child that didn’t get what they want.

*Ding!*

Illya: “WHAT?!”

You’ve learned a new skill!

Time Management: Level 1: Rarity: E

Illya: “WISH I HAD THAT FUCKING 2 YEARS AGO!!” I say before diving head first into the mana lake. Surprisingly there were still fish in the lake even after the two years I've been fishing in it as well as a mermaid that I quickly punched and turned into water mince meat.

With my new skill that I had just gained, instead of being depressed and crying for weeks over the fact that I wasted(?) 2 years of my life grinding life skills I only spent a few hours doing so or exactly 2 hours 32 minutes and 45 seconds. Thanks, Time Management skill! *Screams internally*

Illya: “Well, whatever. I’ll just be more careful next time I grind levels.”

Illya: “At least I still look exactly the same.” I look at my reflection in the water and saw that my appearance didn’t change at all. I guess Celestrials age slowly or something...

I’m still so mad at my own stupidity though…

Illya: “Damn. I need to start killing some shit.” I say for some reason I don’t quite understand. Hmm… Maybe I am just mad or something…

Illya: “I wonder if those shitty bandits are still at their little camp.” I say while drying myself off with magic.

And then I set out to commit bandit genocide and vent my anger. It took 3 hours 48 minutes and 32 seconds to find the camp. Why the hell was that bandit I killed so far away from his camp? Oh well, who cares. The dead can’t talk anyway.

Illya: “That map is so damn poorly drawn... THIS IS A GODDAMN FORT, NOT A CAMP!!!” I say completely ignoring the fact that I spent two years wasting my time and they could have built up their camp a lot during that time.

All Seeing Eye says there are currently over a hundred bandits and 8 captives. All mob bandits are between level 5 and 18 but the boss is a bit special.

:General:

Name: Bandit Leader: Gorn: (Real name Bob)

Race: Human

Sex: Male

Age: 38

Level: 78

HP: 896/896

MP: 50/50

INT: 50

STR: 320

DEF: 88

Luck: 49

:Skill list:

Dagger Mastery: Level 10: Rarity: F

One-Handed Mastery: Level 10: Rarity: F

Assassination Mastery: Level 10: Rarity: F

Kidnapping Mastery: Level 10: Rarity: B

Detection: Level 10: Rarity: E

:Titles:

Bandit King

Illya: “Heh... Bob.” I say with a smug face.

Now how should I do this? I’ve only killed one person before but that was in hasty self-defense. I’m really conflicted…

Okay, after thinking about it for a while, I made a wood coin.

Illya: "Heads I kill them all, tails I capture them all." I say while talking to myself.

*Flip!*

*Flip!*

*Thud!*

Illya: “What the fuck it landed standing up?” I say while staring at the wood coin somehow standing up by itself.

I'll have you know that it didn’t fall into a crack or anything so, it standing up by itself is surely an act of God or maybe my luck skill did it...Who knows? I certainly don't.

Illya: “Fine I’ll capture the less fucked up ones and kill the ones the world would be better off having them dead.”

Illya: “Like Bo*Cough*Gorn for example”

I began my stroll down from the mountain where I was looking at the bandit fort from. Yes, I did forget to mention that I was overlooking the bandit fort from a mountain, thanks for asking.

I decided that stealth wasn’t necessary or at least beneath me so, I walts right into the front gate of the fort and was immediately spotted.

Bandit A: “Oi lads! There’s a beautiful young lady who just delivered herself to us” Bandit A says whilst looking at me up and down with a lustful gaze.

Disgusting pervert!

Bandit B: “Stop messing around with such a stupid Joke….Oh, damn you weren’t joking...”

Bandit A: “I get first dibs on her!”

Bandit B: “The hell you will! She looks like she's from a rich family or something. We should leave her alone.” Bandit B says that with a panicked look mixed with concern.

Rather than saying that because of the profit that they would get from selling me, it looks more like he said it to protect me. Not like I need his help or anything.

Bandit A: “Like I give a shit! I am so gonna rape her to death after I’m done asking her a question! Hey young lady what are you doing casually strolling into our fort?” Bandit A says whilst licking his lips.

Illya: “Oh nothing much, I just came here to kill all of you so really nothing special.” I say with a shrug.

Bandit A: “HAHAHA! That’s a good joke, little lady. Now strip!”

That what the last thing he said before I shot an ice spear into his face. He fell face first and the ice spear went even further into his skull. Bandit B was in the process of emptying his stomach of what I assume was this morning's breakfast. I had to stop myself from thinking about the fact that I somehow can understand what they were saying and also I could speak to them even though I don’t have a language cheat skill since that would only cause me a migraine.

Bandit B: “Pl…PLEASE DONT KILL ME!!”

Illya: “Say what’s your name?”

Bandit B: “IT’S CHRIS!” Chris while on his butt since he fell back after I killed that first bandit.

Illya: “Well Chris, Don’t worry I won’t kill you since you aren’t as much of a piece of shit as that last guy.”

Chris: “THANK YOU SO MUCH!!”

Illya: “Sleep!”

I used a sleep spell on Chris which is just a spell from Holy Magic but, I now have a new problem. Chris was the only one that isn’t a piece of shit out of all the bandits here. If you're wondering how I came to that conclusion, with the max level of the All Seeing Eye skill, it tells me all of the sins that a person I use it had committed.

After I realized I could kill every single bandit besides Chris I noticed a sadist smile showed up on my face. Apparently, the thought of mass justified(?) murder tickled me in a good way. While I was busy thinking about my blooming sadistic desires, tons of bandits showed up and swarmed around me and the big boss bandit came out too.

Gorn: “All you maggots beat that little bitch within an inch of her life. Make sure you don’t kill her though, I dislike fucking corpses.”

The big boss Bo…Gorn went back into his tent probably because he didn’t expect that I could handle his men. Anyway, I can kill them all now but… How? Should I make them suffer before killing them or should just not care about giving retribution and just use random magic and skills to insta kill them?

Illya: “How do you all want to die?” I say while scanning the bandits around me.

I figured I’d at least ask them how they want to die.

Bandit C: “Stupid bitch! You’re the one who gonna die!”

Illya: “Not a very helpful bunch.” I say before my wrist to activate some magic.

I used Ice spears to kill 8 of them but I quickly got bored of using that spell. Then I used Water Sphere to cover 11 bandit’s faces with a sphere of water. It took them about 15 minutes and 15 seconds for them to die from drowning. I used Dark magic mixed with Fire Magic to make magic called Dark Flame. I used it on 26 different bandits. It was pretty funny watching the bandits that could use water magic try and get rid of the flames but completely failed to do so because Dark Flame cannot be extinguished unless I want it to be gone. It definitely can’t be extinguished with their weak excuse for water magic anyway.

Unfortunately with their eyes being turned into a boiling soup their flailing around ended up setting their fellow bandits on fire as well and they ended up killing an additional 32 bandits before I got rid of the flame. Can’t let their numbers dwindle too fast now or I can’t enjoy myself to the fullest.

At this point, it's apparent that all the bandits are in a state of complete confusion, and the sadistic evil smile plastered on the face of a beautifully white-haired purple-eyed young lady killing all of their bandit comrades like it’s a fun game isn’t really helping in that regard either. It’s now reached a breaking point.

Bandit G N M U L Q G 2 6 8 7 2 9 all scream various versions of how fucked they are.

“FUCKING RUN! SHES A COMPLETE MONSTER!!!”

“I DON”T WANT TO DIE AAAAAAAAA”

“I BEG YOU KILL ME FAST I DON'T WANT TO BURN LIKE THE LAST ONES!!”

One of them who I let slip away to inform their boss did just that.

Bandit 58: “BOSS SHES KILLING EVERYONE PLEASE WE NEED YOU TO KILL HER!!” Bandit *insert number here* said while drenched in the blood of his fellow bandits.

Gorn: “What’s this bullshit? Can’t even handle a little girl huh? I don’t like shitty jokes like that you know.”

Bandit 58: “BOSS PLEASE I’M NOT JOKING!!”

Gorn then spends 15 minutes torturing his bandit lacky "friend" to death. Wow, how cruel! I say to no one completely ignoring the cruel massacre that I had just committed. Meanwhile, in that time I’ve already killed 100% of the bandits. That’s of course not counting Chris. And in various messy and cruel ways. I think I’ve used Cleaning Magic which is just Water Magic and Light Magic combined at least 70 times in this process though I feel an odd desire and satisfaction to be covered in the blood of my enemies I still cleaned myself regardless. And the Gorn finally decides to come out of his cave tent thingy.

Gorn: “Well I’ll be damned. You really did kill everyone, Chuck wasn’t lying.” Saying this Gorn briefly looks around at the destruction that I’ve caused.

Illya: “Yup! I gotta say it was pretty fun as well.” I say like a little girl who just got finished with an arts and craft project.

Gorn: “You might be more fucked up than me.”

Illya: “Doubtful! I’m only this sadistic to people I feel deserve it you know. I mean look over there!” I say while pointing towards the peacefully sleeping only survivor of my slaughter. Not counting Gorn I mean.

Gorn: “You really left Chris Alive but all my other men are either burnt to a crisp, Speared, Melted, Smashed and other ways that you’ve killed them?”

He looked around his fort more in-depth this time and at the corpses of his comrades but, his smile never ran away from his face. I could tell that it wasn’t a fake smile and I did find that pretty odd. Did he get off from me killing his comrades? Is he a pervert?

Illya: “You don’t sound or look so mad about it.”

Gorn: “Eh they were all weak pieces of shit anyway.”

Wow! I just killed probably everyone he knows and he doesn't care at all.

Illya: “All of them except Chris.”

Gorn: “Yeah that guy's alright in my book. I have no idea why he is even here if I’m being honest.”

Illya: “The world does work in quite mysterious ways. Anyway, can we fight now? I’m itching for a real fight!” I tilt my head and show an innocent smile.

Which belies the carnage around me of which was of my doing. I mean, who could believe that such an innocent and beautiful girl could cause such destruction?

Gorn: “Of course! It’s been ages since I’ve gotten to fight some that’ll put up a fight” Gorn says while punching his right fist into the palm of his left hand.

Illya: “I agree. Please make this a fun fight ookay?” I say with a prolonged okay and a smirk.

*Ding!*

You Killed a being 15 levels lower than you, Experience will be lowered. x189

Level up! x 15

Congratulations! You are now a level 260 Celestial Being!

Congratulations! You gained new titles!

Killer of Humanity: Rarity: S

Sadistic Killer of Evil Beings: Rarity: S

: General:

Name: Illya

Race: Celestial

Sex: Female

Age: 17

Level: 260

HP: 7546/7546

MP: 175,486/190,000

INT: 855

STR: 1986

DEF: 6818

Luck: 777

:Skill list:

Time Management: Level 1: Rarity: E

Dagger Mastery: Level 10: Rarity: F

One-Handed Mastery: Level 10: Rarity: F

Assassination Mastery: Level 10: Rarity: F

Resource Locator: Level 10: Rarity: B

Detection: Level 10: Rarity: E

Mana Detection: Level 10: Rarity: E

Ascertain: Level 10: Rarity: E

Reveal: Level 10: Rarity: A

All Seeing Eye: Level 10: Rarity: S

Status Manipulation: Level 10: Rarity: C

Mana Control: Level 10: Rarity: A

Fire Magic: Level 10: Rarity: E

Water Magic: Level 10: Rarity: E

Earth Magic: Level 10: Rarity: E

Wind Magic: Level 10: Rarity: E

Lighting Magic: Level 10: Rarity: B

Healing Magic: Level 10: Rarity: A

Dark Magic: Level 10: Rarity: C

Light Magic: Level 10: Rarity: C

Spatial Magic: Level 10: Rarity: S

Magic Mixing: Level 10: Rarity: S

Fishing: Level 10: Rarity: F

Woodcutting: Level 10: Rarity: F

Crafting: Level 10: Rarity: E

Cooking: Level 3: Rarity: F

:Titles:

Last True Celestial Being: Rarity S

Failed Reincarnation: Rarity: S

Queen of Fishing: Rarity: S

Queen of Woodcutting: Rarity: S

Queen of Crafting: Rarity: S

Killer of Humanity: Rarity: S

This title is gained from either killing over 1000 humans over a period of a few years or killing at least 100 humans extremely violently in a short span of time…

15% Damage to humans

Sadistic Killer of Evil Beings: Rarity: S

You’ve violently killed an uncountable number of evil-aligned beings in a short span of time.

10% Damage to all evil-aligned beings.

27