Chapter 28: First day of training
141 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What a beautiful view! The little light from the stars and the moon that illuminates the place, along with the forest in the background that gives it a unique touch," I said happily until I heard David's voice speaking to me from behind.

"Liam, seriously, why did we come here so early and why did it have to be this place?" David asked me, as he had his hands covering the front of his body and his spear clutched in his arms.

When I was sure that I had already brought everything we needed, I crossed the portal.

When I crossed it I closed the portal I just created.

"Well, let's start with something simple, so I won't be too demanding with you"

"Repeat what I do"

"Okay" they said at the same time

I did some basic stretching. While they copied what he did.

"Okay, now we'll start jogging and then we'll start running"

"Trot?"

"Yes it is similar to running only a little slower"

I started to show them how to do it and I also showed them how they should breathe when jogging and running. Then we started jogging evenly in a circle around where I put the things we'll be using.

When they got used to it I said "Let's run"

"Good" They said at the same time and we started running.

"When…will we stop…?" Milye asked me with an agitated voice. As we kept running. We've been running for about a quarter of an hour now.

"If you still have energy…to talk…then…keep running" I noticed that both David and Milya couldn't continue anymore because they were fainting, they already tripped a few times and scraped their knees.

"Milya…David…you can stop…" When they heard my voice they stopped and got on their knees.

"Wait… Why… they… can… stop… and… we… can't?"

"Because we have…more stamina than them…" I replied to Milye and we continued for quite a while.

"We can stop now"

She stopped and lay down on the ground.

"You must not lie down or sit down" I told all of them who seemed to have relaxed.

"Don't we train…to be stronger…?" I wonder Milye that she was breathing so harshly.

I could only show a small smile and replied, "Of course, the most essential thing to becoming stronger is to learn the most basic and necessary skill." They were too tired to even think about what I said, so I continued talking to clarify my point.

"And that is learning to run away. When facing a monster that you can't defeat, the most basic option is to run away. If you can't do that, then you have to fight using your teeth or nails." When I finished explaining to them, I picked up the wooden weapons and threw them away.

I put on a bigger smile before my next words stunned them. "Now, let's fight."

 
6