Chapter 4 – A Taste
1.5k 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I yawn as I lay on top of the extra soft mattress, covered by my exceptionally soft duvet. I felt I was waking from the best rest of my life.

I opened my eyes. The color red, was the first thing I noticed. Which was strange, since my bedroom was mostly blue. Did I sleep until the sunset or something?

I tipped myself, and a strange sensation following my motion with a slight delay. Two lumps on my chest, of considerable size. My nipples stirred as I felt the lick of fabric.

Yes, I had momentarily forgotten. I died in a car crash. Then reborn as a half-elf, abandoned at an orphanage.

Everything that I experienced rushed back like a tsunami.

I looked around and saw nobody in sight. The room was easily ten times larger than our shack, and almost two times larger than my old living room. Bright red was the dominant color, decorated with gold, white, and pink in places. Windows -yes, there were windows- were high, letting natural sunlight in.

And above all, there was a pleasant flowery scent in the air, perhaps from the incense burning away at a corner.

Compared to our shack, this place was like a VIP suite of a famous five-star hotel. Maybe it could even pass as that, but since I had never been to such places I wouldn’t know.

What did Victoria say? That I would have more money than I could spend? It was easy to believe her considering how beautiful she was. And it became even easier now that I’ve woken up in this place.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of soft bedsheets, the warmth of a duvet, and the fluffiness of a soft pillow.

Rodrick’s blood-curdling screams came to my mind. I couldn’t believe how I was acting then. My stomach stirred as I remembered all the blood, I took deep breaths to settle down my nausea.

Guilt? I felt no such emotion. He deserved everything. My only regret was that I couldn’t feel that power in me any longer. If I were to see Rodrick now, there was no way I could make him suffer as much.

I vaguely remember Victoria mentioning drugs. Was it mixed in with some sort of potion? It was the first time I ever experienced something like that.

And the price of all that, was me, selling my body, pleasing men in every way I could, according to her words.

I sigh and slowly get up. I was resisting this fate from the moment we were kicked out of the orphanage. And I ended up here all the same.

But at least I wasn’t dead. At least I wasn’t being raped. Maybe this was a reputable establishment, and I wouldn’t have to endure that torture.

The die was already cast, all that was left was to desperately try and convince myself.

I wondered where Lucas would be right then. Was he training? Did Bernard hold up his end of the bargain? What if he came back to the shack, and found out I disappeared? Questions and worries came back to mind as I realized I wasn’t in any immediate danger.

Finally, I pulled myself off the bed. I was naked, but clean. They seemed to have washed me, both outside and inside. It was disturbing to think about, I was full of cum in at least three holes, but maybe this was expected. Wasn’t this place a whorehouse? Should they be the experts?

Someone knocked on the door as I stretched my arms. My first instinct was to cover myself with sheets. Thankfully, no one entered, but I heard a voice from the other side.

“Miss? I am your attendant, may I come in?” Asked a voice, the most important characteristic of it was being a female.

Reality hit me once again, I was going to be a whore. No, I was already a whore. Rodrick had already sold my body; I clench my fist unwittingly. But it didn’t matter anymore, I felt a resignation coming within. All that culminated into one question: Was there any point in hiding my naked body?

“Come in,” I answered. And as soon as I did, I sat down, crossing my legs to hide my crotch. I could feel my face was flushed. This was all I could muster at this point.

A few seconds later the woman entered. Her outfit was a lot more conservative than I thought, especially after witnessing Victoria. But she said she was an attendant, did that mean she wasn’t a prostitute? She bowed. “My name is Maria. I was assigned to the mistress by the master. I’m told that mistress would need some time to get used to the Black Rose. I will answer every question of the mistress and to my utmost to attend to the mistress's needs."

It was difficult for me to notice at first, but she had a commoner accent, almost approaching that of the upper-class ones that I overheard in the shops. “Thank you, Maria. My name…” I paused, wasn’t I supposed to get a new identity?

“Master explained that mistress name was Iris, isn’t it mistress? It is normal to feel discombobulated after experiencing Warrior’s Madness.”

I blankly nodded. Iris. It wasn’t the name I would choose, but it didn’t matter. Did I need to be attached to my whore name anyway? And what was Warrior’s Madness? Was that supposed to be the name of that potion/drug?

Maria, who was watching me from afar, looked uncomfortable somehow. “Mistress, may I help the mistress get dressed?” Genuine concern filled her eyes. “Mistress might catch a cold since floors underneath mistress's bed chambers aren’t heated at the moment.”

I blankly nod once again. Floor heating? Maria though, immediately grabbed something pale pink from the dresser and quickly sets up a three-way body mirror. Frankly, I was impressed, both by the extravagance and by Maria’s skill. Even small mirrors were expensive enough for a vendor to hire armed guards. And Maria handled those behemoths as if she had done a thousand times before.

“Please.” She stood at the side, waiting for me to get up.

In all honesty, Maria was quite the beauty herself. Chestnut brown hair and plump lips, I would be lying if I wasn’t attracted to her. And upon her beckoning, I became fully conscious of my naked self. This was the first time in this world that I was alone with a gorgeous woman.

For the first time in my life, I was somewhat glad that I didn’t have a dick.

I swallowed my sigh, along with my embarrassment. At least I tried to.

I stood where Maria wanted me. My body came into full view for the first time in my life. Blond hair reaching my waist, the only reason it was that long was to endure winter more easily. Large, almost unnaturally firm breasts, a comparatively thin waist that made me look like an hourglass, and a butt as equally firm and wide as my breasts. My unnaturally symmetrical face sealed the deal. If I had a dick it really would be rock-hard right now.

Maria started applying some sort of powder to my face and body. “Mistress is a half-elf and doesn’t need to worry about bad body odor or complexion. This powder is a skin-care product.” She explained, perhaps noticing my curiosity. “All Black Rose courtesans use this product to prevent cracks, rashes, or dryness.” She continued applying it, without wasting even a speck of it. She went down my neck, even all around my breasts. Feeling her breath from nearby, combined with her gentle rubbing of my tits… I could feel I was getting wet. Arms, my waist, by the time she arrived at my crotch, I was dripping.

I saw her freeze upon noticing my juices. I could also see my genital area was flushed with red. I felt shame, but a part of me was excited. “S-Sorry. I…” I couldn’t continue.

Maria stammered. “M-Master had instructed me that mistress would be very s-sensitive. My apologies, I should’ve been more gentle. Please forgive me!” She stood up and bowed deeply. I wanted to dig a hole, but I had been through so much worse.

“It’s fine, let’s finish this, don’t mind, continue as you did before.” Was I this nonchalant? I was surprised, but what I said was true. She hesitantly continued, careful in her approach, slowly made her way to my clitoris. When she touched it. “MMmmah...” An unexpected moan escaped from my mouth.

I was raped and fucked last week to the point of filling up completely with sperm. I hadn’t felt anything, not one moment. Nothing I experienced could even approach... this.

Maria stopped, her head hovering, her eyes trying to look at mine, but clearly unsure whether she should or not. I hold my breath, I had to get through this.

No, I wanted to explore what this was! But I had to get through it!

“Sorry, please continue,” I speak, then continue holding my breath. Once the soft cloth in her hands touched the same place, I felt it again. Lightning, sharp and immediate, and the instant demand for more. I swallowed my moans and stood, taking in the brush of her touch. I could barely contain myself from holding her hand and start playing with myself. The pleasure was completely outside of what I had expected.

She moved down, away from my clitoris, applying powder to my outer lips, but the sensation didn’t subside. My secretions started dripping freely, she hesitated for a moment again, but still pushed through. To the entire exterior of my vagina, she applied the damned powder!

Was this the feeling of being a woman? It was the first time I ever experienced something like it. I almost wanted her to be done so I could experiment with fingering myself. Yet I also wanted her to stay, and tease me even more.

Maria, either oblivious or purposefully ignoring my thoughts, moved on to my butt. She used a glove to spread open my cheeks, the powder had to get everywhere apparently, and that included my anus. The moment she touched there, I gasped for breath. I could feel her trepidation. “C-Continue.” I ordered. If didn't get this over with now, I didn't know if I would have the strength to go through it later.

This, was torture. A completely different kind of torture; something that I strangely wanted.

I was still dripping by the time she finished, but noticeably less so, to my relief.

“Now I will dress mistress.” She stood up energetically, dispersing that awkward atmosphere with one smile. Then she showed the clothing that she took out. “Which shade does mistress desire?”

The three looked the same at first, but upon a closer look, they really were different. I was even surprised that I could even mistake them for the same color. “First one.” I chose the most vibrant one, not because I liked it more or because it caught my eye, but because I didn’t want to appear too fussy.

She started unfolding the cloth, and in the meantime, I noticed a different sensation. My skin felt cool, comfortable, and somehow even moist. The powder was nowhere to be seen, I realized with wonder.

Maria started instructing me on how to wear the clothes first. “They are custom designed to your size, but sometimes they can be a bit unruly. If the shoulder parts slip too much, or any other piece puts up pressure, please let me know, and I will instruct our tailors.”

They have tailors? Or should I say, we have tailors?

“This undergarment will help in trapping and evaporating moisture.” Maria brings up undergarments that looked like a modern g-string, also in the same shade of pink. Then she even helped me wear it! I felt immediate comfort in covering my genitalia with something. Though the disappointment was still there, from not being able to pursue those feelings.

I ended up wearing more clothes than I initially realized, upon looking at myself in the mirror. It was still far more provocative than Maria’s, but still, a lot less than the "almost nothing" that I initially feared. It even gave me some confidence and made me think that I was really in a respected brothel.

“Master told me not to apply makeup because mistress won’t be working for the next few days,” Maria told me, looking at me from the mirror’s reflection.

Not working? That was good. But I felt curious. “Maria, how many other…” I realized I didn’t know the correct way to ask. Whore? Prostitute? What was the acceptable lingo?

“Courtesans?” Maria offered, then answered upon seeing my nod. “There are close to two thousand working ladies.” My eyes went wide and she continued explaining. “But only less than a hundred of them are courtesans like you, mistress. Those of the lower ranks are called prostitutes, they work almost every day on the floor. Courtesans only serve the rich and influential.”

I… felt some relief. “Thank you, Maria. And please just call me Iris.” I wasn’t used to such a respectful tone and being called ‘Mistress’ all the time. It felt strange, simply speaking. I also wanted to get used to the name Iris.

“I…” Maria showed me a troubled face. “Is that not allowed?” I asked. She seemed to understand that I had no bad intentions. “I am just an attendant, if others see someone like me saying mistress’s name directly… They would talk behind your back…”

I didn’t care about such matters, but I somehow felt suspicious. I was hired... or acquired. Considering I had to choose between death and working here, the latter was more suitable. And surprisingly I seemed to have a higher rank than others, most likely due to my half-elf blood. But would I stay that way? Was there a chance to get a demotion to being a prostitute that worked “on the floor” as she called it?

Suddenly, I was surprised that my mind was working so clearly. Thinking about it, I decided to go with the flow, and stay a courtesan if I could. The fewer dicks entered me, the better.

“I didn’t know this would trouble you,” I answered Maria. “I don’t want to ask you something unreasonable, but if it is two of us, there is no need to be so reserved.”

Maria smiled at me, and I feel a skip in my heartbeat. “Thank you, mistress.” She took a step back, allowing me to observe my appearance fully. I turn left and right, lift my arms, part one leg. I was definitely, exceedingly feminine. Gorgeous, dare I say. But it looked as if I lacked grace. The kind of movement you would expect from a seductive woman was missing. Completely.

I felt a bit happy at that thought, despite my circumstances. Deep within me was the heart of a man. My breasts had never felt so heavy as I gazed at my reflection.

If I tried to think rationally, I had to fix this “flaw.” But I wasn’t an emotionless terminator. I felt a deep resistance within against acting seductive, or cute. The sensation was even more shameful in Maria’s presence.

I cursed in my head. I would observe others and try to think more clearly later. And I would do that when I was alone.

“Where does mistress wish to have breakfast?” Maria asked. I thought her voice was a bit more cheerful, though maybe it was my own wishful thinking. “I could bring food to your dining room, or I could lead mistress to the dining hall.”

Staying cooped up would make it harder for me to adjust. I knew that I would delay and delay, and end up making a huge deal out of something that I had already said I would. There was no need to sugarcoat it. I was going to suck dick and get fucked. I was a prostitute. This was my life now. Whether the cock was rich or poor didn't matter. It was cock and balls in the end.

“Dining hall,” I answered. Maria nodded and gave me another shawl and assisted me in correctly wearing it.

And I thought wearing a kirtle was an ordeal.

“This way.” She led me, and I followed. Outside of “my” bed chambers was a huge living space. Baths were next to my room, apparently, the other door in my bed chambers seemed to open there. There was a room for instruments, a lounge, another suite, a kitchen, more bathrooms, and even multiple guest rooms.

I understood, this wasn’t just where I lived, but it would also be the place where I worked.

Outside the foyer were two guards, each carrying huge swords on their backs. Maria didn’t pay them any attention and kept walking. Was I supposed to greet them? I matched Maria’s pace and whispered. “These guards…”

She nodded and leaned slightly toward me. “Every courtesan has guards assigned to them. They will protect mistress with their life.” I nodded, though not believing the last part. “Master also wanted me to relay a message.” Maria continued, her warmth from before vanished. “Master says that, mistress… isn’t allowed to attempt sexual play with the guards.”

My eyes open wide as I walked beside Maria. If anything, I would be worried about the other way around. Them leering, them harnessing. Was I the one that she needed to worry about?

Then again, considering the state I was in when she saw me, maybe this reaction and message were natural. They had already prepared underwear specifically for reducing vaginal secretions. Clearly, they thought I was a nympho, ready to suck dick whenever I could.

Whatever they thought, this was at least one less worry for me.

“Other mistresses usually ignore their presence,” Maria whispered to me with an even lower voice. I smiled and touched her arm to thank her. As we proceeded down the lavishly decorated corridor, I kept looking around. Perhaps I was acting like a country bumpkin, but I couldn’t help it. This place looked like a palace rather than a brothel.

I also noticed that the guards were following us from behind, giving us a respectful distance. In fact, they weren’t even looking at us, the ladies. I turn forward, somehow feeling at ease.

We pass more hallways with guards, though none of them followed, as far as I could tell. I started detecting a scent that I thought I had forgotten. The difficult to describe, yet immediately obvious smell of baked pastries. Sweet, starchy, with a fruity undertone. In my youth of this life, I made the mistake of going near a bakery, only once. Even though they didn’t have wheat bread -since it was a commoner shop- I couldn’t shake the hunger pangs I felt that day.

The guards opened the gates, and warm air along with the accompanying aromas, assaulted my senses. I felt so emotional that I wanted to cry. I could see rows of savory and sweet pastries lined up on more than a dozen tables. And even more stunningly, I saw them.

The courtesans.

There were only a dozen of them, all gathered around two tables while the other ones stayed empty. One of them noticed me, and soon the others follow. Each and every single one of them had some uniqueness to them. From their hair, eyes, and body shape, to the aura they exuded. Each gave me an intense impression.

But above all, they were all drop-dead gorgeous.

I was reminded that I was inside an establishment that used a palace as a high-class brothel. Expecting anything less was simply my naivete. And naive I was, I fully admit it. A pit emerged in my stomach. I had never seen so many insanely beautiful women.

Maria stood sideways, waiting for me to enter. But my legs were rapidly losing their structural integrity.

And then they started smiling at me! I thought the world was spinning before Maria caught my arm. “Mistress!”

She led me inside as one of the courtesans rushed in. “My dear! Are you alright?!” She held my other arm with so much concern that I blanked out. Next thing I know I was sitting, with the full attention of every woman there, on me.

“Drink this, it will help lower your blood pressure.” One of them handed me a glass of water. No, more like a chalice of water. I accepted without any resistance.

Maybe I was a bit shy in my previous life, but I wasn’t this shy! I wondered what the hell was going on with me. Was it because I was hungry? Because I really was hungry. And as if to agree with me, a huge noise came from my stomach. Women around me looked at each other. The one on the right pushed me some pastries that looked similar to an eclair. I was at the point of eating anything they would’ve given me, so I took a bite, a small one, mostly due to stress.

That small bite contained an explosion of sugar. The cream inside, with the subtle crunchiness of the dough that easily collapsed under pressure the pressure of my tongue. My tears started flowing freely. I took another bite, not even minding that my tears landed on it.

I felt someone embracing me, bringing in their exotic scent. “My dear… My dear… Everything is alright…”

It took me some time to collect myself. Everyone I saw looked incredibly understanding. “Are you feeling better now?” The one that hugged me asked, caressing my cheeks. She was wearing a single-piece outfit that was half transparent. Revealing nearly all but the most important parts.

I nod and wipe my tears with her handkerchief. “No no, you will damage your skin!” She admonished me and took over. Unlike me, she really was ladylike in her movements, gently tapping, instead of wiping. After the demonstration, I copied tried copying her. “That’s better.” She smiled. “My name is Elizabeth.”

“I’m Iris,” I responded. “I’m sorry, I was just…”

Elizabeth embraced me once more, pressing her breasts on my arm. “No need to apologize, Iris. We’ve all been there.”

I smiled. “Thank you.” I was still embarrassed, but my sudden breakdown had seemingly collapsed the invisible barriers and taken away a huge chunk of my awkwardness with it.

Elizabeth introduced the others one by one. I tried hard to memorize their names and face, but I would be lying if I wasn’t mesmerized by their beauty still. Once the introductions were over, Elizabeth drove the conversation away. “We were just talking about the crown prince!”

“Kya! He was so hot!” The one named Agnes, a brunette with an innocent face but intense eyes, exclaimed. “I wish he wasn’t a prince so that I could have my way with him!” She bit her lips. Others giggled and bantered. “I heard the royal family had small dicks.” Margaret shook her head as she fanned her exquisite face and ruby-like lips.

I was rather surprised that they were joking so freely. About royalty no less. The gossip continued for a while as they speculated on the size of various rulers.

“Iris, dear, did you have your first time?” Asked Sophia, I think. Despite my attempts, their names had already blurred behind their appearances. The possibly Sophia had amber hair and eyes, and the biggest breasts in the room, far surpassing myself. I caught myself staring at her boobs which were even more accentuated by her white dress.

“… Yes,” I answered, struggling to look at her eyes instead of her huge tits. At the back of my head, there was a thought: I was a woman now, and maybe it would be OK to stare. At the same time, I felt dampness spreading through my underwear. Just looking at them had made me wet.

“My first time was a rape,” Sophia spoke. “Most of us were the same; I don’t think anyone working here hasn’t been raped a few times.” They nodded, though the atmosphere wasn’t as heavy as one would think. They weren’t talking about a traumatic event, but something that was almost normal, to them at least.

“Master Victoria will assign someone to teach you the ropes.” Elizabeth kissed me on the cheek. “The faster you are used to it, the better it will be for you.” I nodded with a smile, as I had thought of the same thing. She stood up and got behind me. “For example, you shouldn’t be reserved about men groping you!” Suddenly she grabbed my breasts. Her fingers immediately found their way to my areola, teasing my nipples in a way that produced an immediate response.

“MMMmmahh…” I moaned, because I wasn’t expecting someone, especially a sexy woman, to tease me. Silence ensued for a moment, broken by laughter and giggling a second later. “You are so sensitive!” Elizabeth shouted, burying her face in my neck.

“MMMmaaaawaait. MMMmmm stahp.” I protested, but the sensation of her lips on my neck, sucking ever so gently, but persistently… My mind went white. I moaned and exhaled, I glanced at Sophia when I opened my eyes, gazing at me with curiosity.

I couldn’t hold it any longer. Something jerked me from inside, my dams were broken. Pleasure rushed in, filling me, lifting me. And then the waves started. I held the table tightly, afraid that I would fall from my spasms. Elizabeth stopped, her eyes were wide. She was looking at me from so close… I closed my eyes, I was unable to savor the sensation, I could only experience it. My whole body went numb from pleasure.

When I opened my eyes, Elizabeth was still there. I took my chance and used my hand to press our lips. My tongue met hers. She had the taste of cum in her mouth, I couldn’t mistake it. But it didn’t matter. I explored her, and she explored me. Even if her mouth was full of sperm, I would gladly suck it all up, savor it, and swallow it.

It was Elizabeth that broke our kiss, giving me an indecipherable look, and exhaling a hot breath. Others roared with laughter. “Looks like you met your match this time!” Agnes said, provocatively looking at me at the same time.

The after-effects of my first female orgasm continued. I was still feeling the waves, my body still swaying subtly. If I could kiss Elizabeth again, I wouldn’t mind working there forever, I thought to myself.

“Well, if you want, you can visit me at night at any time.” Elizabeth winked. “I wouldn’t mind grouping with you either.”

I exhaled another hot breath, nodding, maybe a bit more enthusiastically than I wanted. Elizabeth licked her lips and sat next to me.

“Looks like you’re going to be just fine.” Sophia too, winked at me.

The topic changed to various noble houses, the news about the refugee crisis, how the dungeon exploration was going, the state of adventurers, the plight of some musicians that I never heard about, poets that I never heard about, whether “Master” Victoria could get a master crafter for instruments…

I listened as I ate pastries. Sweet or sound, it didn’t matter. I wolfed everything down. Once the trays in front of me were empty, Maria brought another. I didn’t stop, and continued to eat. Was it because of the post-orgasm shame? Or was my body still under the assumption that I was starving, and continue going to starve?

I had never felt the need to control my weight before. And I couldn’t even if I wanted to. The fact that I wasn’t just skin and bones was the miracle of my half-elf body. Still, I didn’t think it would be impossible for me to gain weight. But for today, just once, I decided not to limit myself.

Soon the ladies started to leave. Some of them had to prepare for their clients, some were going to practice instruments, some poetry. They really were all high-class courtesans, not just pretty faces and bodies.

I was the only one without any skill.

“Mistress is scheduled to visit Doctor Frederick after breakfast.” Maria bowed, signaling that it was time for me to leave.

“Frederick’s hands are quite light my dear,” Margaret commented. “You will be just fine.” I thanked her and before I got up Maria wiped my excess juices, almost causing me to moan again.

I was shocked at how sensitive my body was, to the point that I thought they fed me some aphrodisiac when I was asleep. Rodrick? Bernard? Although I remember moaning from pain, I don’t remember feeling the slightest bit of pleasure.

But before my life tumbled down the drain, I do remember getting spooked from playing with my nipples. I had stopped, primarily because I thought it would awaken some feminine desire that I didn’t want or need. The sensation back then was dangerous enough to make me think that I could change, against my own will.

I couldn’t help but admit that today was the same as back then, only a hundred times more intense.

Was it because of my state of mind, then? Could I end up liking male genitals? I wanted to reject it. I wanted to. But I remembered the taste of Elizabeth’s mouth. Was that just a thought from being too horny at that moment?

Even now, thinking, walking alongside Maria, I could feel my juices dripping to my underwear.

I wanted to taste her so badly.

21