chapter 10 : What should come will come eventually
505 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Haruto raised his head and looked into the distance. After becoming a demon, he became very sensitive to everything around him.

He can clearly feel that he was being spied on by someone from the very beginning.

But he didn't look for it directly

What should come will come eventually, he just needs to wait patiently.

He went out of the inn and walked a little away from there so others won't be disturbed then he took out the nichirin blade from his waist and a rag from his pocket.

Then he started to wipe the nichirin blade slowly again and again.

The soft moonlight and the light from the surrounding reflected each other, falling on the blade, the fiery red light reflected on the blade seems to carry some kind of deadly threat.

Since becoming a extinction demon, he seems to have a unique understanding for blades.

Especially when his fingers brushed across the blade, he could even feel a slight trembling between the blades

Slowly wipe little by little

The connection between the blade and him also seems to be getting stronger.

He has never even touched a blade let alone practicing swordsmanship so he is completely ignorant of the so-called swordsmanship, but as he stroked the blade continuously, he seems to feel that his connection toward it is increasing.

Blade like an arm extension

In other words, it is already no different from his own arm.

To some extent, it is already a part of the body.

He wiped it over and over without stopping. As a demon, he almost has a limitless stamina, so there is no need to worry about this.

After a long time

He exhaled and stood up.

The tension around the area almost seems to materialise itself in the air.

He didn't know who was hostile to him but since they wanted to kill him, they also needed to be prepared to be killed.

That's all there is to it.

With his five fingers gripping the hilt of the blade tightly, the murderous aura seems to increase over time.

"Fwoosh..."

In the pitch-black night, dozens of arrows pierced the sky and shot towards him from all directions.

Haruto stood there silently, under the bamboo hat his golden pupils flickered coldly.

Clenched his hands

Nichirin Blade was unsheathed at this moment, accompanied by a trembling sound and for a moment, his whole body seemed to be surrounded by a stream of red light.

In an instant, the welcoming arrow hit the red streamer.

"Clang clang..."

There was a metal-like collision sound and the metal arrows hit the Nichirin Blade one by one and finally fell to the ground.

There were dozens of arrows, although some arrow managed to graze by his skin, there was no serious damage done to his body.

At the same moment, there were warriors running with swords in hand. These people were strong and with ferocious eyes, almost everyone exuded a sturdy aura.

It can be seen that there are many murders.

Almost in an instant, they slashed towards him.

"What a big scene."

He whispered softly.

With a movement of the wrist, nichirin blade slashed across the surrounding and lightly slashed across the thug's neck.

The first thug who charged was holding his neck and gagging , but his body only struggled for a little time after that his body fell to the ground and created a puddle of blood around it.

In just an instant, one person was killed.

Seeing this scene, the other people doesn't seems to be afraid but they became more fierce, roaring they continued to pounce on Haruto.

He raised his eyebrows and his golden pupils under the bamboo hat were icy cold.

The five fingers tightened and the blade seems to disappear for a moment.

The blade cut across the air, causing the air to ripple, followed by the crisp sound of cutting flesh.

A few more thugs who came over were chopped off at the waist.

At some point, a thug walked from behind him, holding the sword in both hands, he leaped suddenly and slashed out in the direction of Haruto's head.

Hruto just walked around, his wrists shook rapidly and under the moonlight a red light shone.

When he looked again, he saw that the thug who had struck in the air had been cut in half with his sword and a large amount of bright red blood spattered to the ground.

One strike one person

In the blink of an eye, there were more than ten corpses lying around the area and there was no living person here except him.

And at this moment

He raised his head and looked into the distance.

Tamoya Ichiro looked at all this with a pale face and with the support of several subordinates, he staggered back.

"It really is you..."

Haruto grinned slightly: "I should have killed you before."

He walked towards Tamooya Ichiro step by step, holding the nichirin blade in his hands.

The tip of the blade dragged across the ground and sparks shot out one after another.

"Shoot..."

A fearful voice came from Tamoya Ichiro's mouth.

21