Invitation.
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
What was Arthurs Horses name?
  • Artax Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eltan Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orrin Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Nameless Votes: 1 50.0%
Total voters: 2

Merlin was a good kid, with a secret. He was a She. Physically. After Alex Saved Her, She Felt bad about keeping it a secret from him... But it had to do with her family's circumstances. The school Faculty all knew, of course... The Lee Family, Owners of the Largest Tech Company in the world, pioneers in The fields of Medicine, transportation, Telecommunications, And Virtual Reality... but her grandfather set a rule... only Men could inherit the company. Her father was trying to change that, but after 16 years, shed given up Hope. She had to wear uncomfortable Binders and Dress like a boy, All to keep the company out of the investors hands and in control of the family... At least until her brother turned 12. So six more months. Then She could pass the title of Heir to him.

"Mother, Father... I want to tell my friend the truth. I... I hate lying to him."

"Him? Oh my! Is our Darling Angel In Love?"

"No, mother. Alex saved me. I... "

"I understand. But we need to meet him first. Decide if he's trustworthy."

"Oooh! That's an idea! Invite him over for the summer Kiddo! We'll be Releasing a new pod Model, And If you're friend is interested, He can Join In as a beta tester... He'll get to keep the pod, And Receive Free Membership to K&S, along with another Bonus. And if we decide he can be trusted, Then you can tell him.

"Okay. So Two months then. I'll ask."

It had been three months since They met, And Alex had become her best Friend. So asking him was easy. He Agreed, then called his parents and asked for permission... Merlin was Thrilled."

[Two months later, Alex POV]

"Whoa! This place Is huge!"

"Its not that big."

"No, it is. You really are rich, aren't you?"

"Indeed we are. Now come along, kid. Merlin is waiting."

I followed Mister Lee into the complex, and down a long hallway... over the past two months I'd really gotten to know the man, who seemed really overprotective.

"So what exactly is this pre-vacation meeting about?"

"Well... Look, Kid, We've decided we can trust you... so merlin is going to share A secret with you. One that had better remain secret, understand?"

"Is that all? If it's what I suspect, I won't be surprised."

"Heh. We'll see."

He led me into a large room with two pods plugged into the walls. Merlin was wrapped in a towel, Despite Obviously wearing a Dive-suit. I'd been made to change into one In the car, so I knew how form hugging they were.

"Well, merlin. Tell him."

He looked Nervous...

"Umm... Alex. I've lied to you. I'm sorry. The truth is that I'm... well..."

"A Girl? Yeah, I know."

"HUH? WHADDYA MEAN YOU KNOW?"

"Well, at first I though you might be like my Aunt, and were Transgender... but then, well... The day we met... Those punks Had Pulled down your pants a bit... and something struck me as a bit off. Then theres your mannerisms... It wasn't hard to figure out you were A girl Pretending to be a boy. And when you told me who your parents were, I put 2 and 2 together... something about Succession, Right?"

"So... you knew all that time?"

"Pretty Much, Yeah. By the way, is your name actually Merlin?"

"According to my birth records. I'm also legally male."

"Huh. Alright. Merlin... hmm. How About Mer-Lynne? For when you Aren't Disguised..."

"Oh!" She turned red "that's actually the name I gave my character..."

"Hah! You know what they say, Great Minds Think Alike!"

"Alright Kids... Pick a pod and get ready. Time to log in."

And so, the Adventure Begins.

0