I hate Lawyers. An apology(not a chapter)
54 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I also hate Rich bastards who pay off Judges( I have no proof of this) and Use their vast wealth to bully poor folk like me (this is what happened.)

So, as a result of the Out Of Court Settlement over aforementioned Copyright Claims, Due to the Lack of Evidence on Either side, An Agreement was Reached. It was either agree, or find the money to hire a lawyer and take it to court. 

The agreement is Thus: Parties A And B will cease All production on involved works, permanently. Party A is not Entitled to anything created by or owned by party B(me), And must Cease and Desist in their Fradulent claims. Party B is Not Entitled to Any Reparations for these accusations. Both Parties are, until further notice, banned From using the contested character name.

More or less. Essentially, I Can't continue This story, Even if I change the names, I get no reimbursement for my time or emotional damage suffered, and The accusers lawyer, as well as the Attending Judge (overseeing the Settlement) Called it the stupidest Lawsuit Ever, to which I agree.

The upside? Didn't cost my anything but time... 

So... Here is the Synopsis of how the story would have gone.

Ace would have been Knighted, participate in Bandit subjugation, reaching his class up, to Cavalier Knight, but not select it, instead being granted the special upgrade, Princess Knight. Merlynn would become the Royal Mage, and together they would protect the princess. War would break out, And upon The Death of the king, Ace would be forced into a marriage with the princess, to avoid the kingdoms Takeover, And advance to Cavaleir King. Together with Player mercenaries and his Newly trained Cavalry Unit, the kingdom would win the war... Then, Story Completed, They would log out for the last time... Leaving A new NPC in charge... the custom NPC Arthur, Supposedly Alex/Ace's Son with the princess.

During prior logouts, they learned that Their bodies Remembered certain Skills from the game, such as Swordplay and Riding.

A Timeskip occurs, Showing a newly colonized Planet(its Mars, terraformed) led by Alex And Merlynn, Who have three children together. The end.

So that was the plan. But I cannot continue it, So... Enjoy. And I Am Sorry.

0