Chapter 1 – The Awakening Of Yoru
39 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
How would you rate the overall enjoyment of the series?
  • 1-3 Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5 Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 5-7 Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7-9 Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Full Enjoyment Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1

In a desolate corner of the multiverse, a lone figure sat in the shadows, his laughter echoing through the space.

He laughed like a maniac and said, 'Finally, I have found you,'

A towering figure, with rippling muscles and an imposing presence, approached him with a look of confusion etched on his face.

"Found who? And where are we?"

With a sly grin, the laughing man replied, "We are in Universe 2, my friend. But the one I seek is hiding on a small, unremarkable planet known as Earth."

The muscular figure's eyes widened in surprise. "Earth? But that planet is inhabited by weak, powerless beings. Why would anyone go there?"

"Exactly," the laughing man chuckled. "It is the perfect hiding spot. In Universe 13, you will find him. And when you do, take care of him."

With a nod of understanding, the powerful figure vanished into the ether, leaving the laughing man alone once again, He giggled joyfully, the sound echoing in the space around him.

Amidst the busy streets of Earth, a young man named Yoru kasai strolled along

Before that day
Yoru is completely unaware of the existence of the powerful beings called Dhakads who lived amongst them. Little did he know that his life was about to take a drastic turn.

It was a fateful day when the Dhakads attacked my hometown, leaving nothing but death and destruction in their wake. It was then that I became aware of their existence and my unique power.

I can go back in time with my memory intact and take action to change events.

But this power came at a cost. had to experience death multiple times, and he discovered that he could also go back in time after his death. This was how I learned about the terrifying truth of the Dhakads.

The Dhakads were a mysterious group of powerful beings with unique skills and abilities. They lived amongst the humans, disguised as normal people, but they killed anyone who discovered their true nature.

"I was the only person who know about them"

As I stood before the police, I tried to explain the truth about the mysterious Dhakads to them. But as I spoke, the officer merely scoffed, dismissing my words as the ramblings of a fool.

"Why would anyone believe such a ridiculous story?"

But I knew what I had seen. I had witnessed the power of the Dhakads firsthand, and I couldn't simply ignore it.

"No one in this world understands me anyway. All I care about is protecting myself and focusing to kill all that bastards"

Yoru made his mission to kill them all Dhakad. I had already lost my family to their brutal attacks and he was willing to do anything to seek revenge.

Despite my weak strength and speed, I had a skill that matched the power level of the Dhakads. I worked hard to improve myself, but every time I faced a Dhakad, I was killed.

But death was not the end for me. I could go back in time to the moment before his death and try again. However, this power came with limitations. I could only go back to a moment when my physical body was present, and I lost my current skills and strength.
"
"But I realized that I couldn't take them down alone"

How I know about them

-------Two Months ago ------

Yoru was going to work, Suddenly, a voice called out,

"Hey Yoru!", Tousaka said,

"Hey !" Yoru replied,

** She is Akira Tousaka
She also worked in the same store
She is very good and popular at work and also so beautiful, When she sees me she tries to get friendly with me. I don't know why **

"Why are you just standing here? Let's go to work," she said.

Yoru nodded and followed Tousuka to their designated area.

After reaching the store, Tousuka turned to Yoru and said, "You know, we've been friends for two months now. I have the right to know where you live, don't I?"

Yoru hesitated for a moment before replying, "I don't want to tell you.

"Heh! Why", Tousaka said

"Because My house is pretty messy and not worth visiting."," he said

"That's okay, Yoru. If you ever need anything, just take this," she said, handing him a small piece of paper. "It's my address. You can come to me for help anytime, and I'll even help you with your studies."

Yoru was confused

"Uhh, Ok," he said

Customer: Anyone here

See you later, Tousaka said to Yoru

After Finish his work Yoru takes his bag and leaves the store

"See you later, Tousuka," he said with a wave.

"Bye, Yoru,"

As usual, Yoru was on his way home from work.

Suddenly, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to see a large, muscular man standing behind him.

"Excuse me, could you move aside please?" the man gruffly asked Yoru.

Yoru was taken aback by the man's abruptness, but he politely replied, "I'm sorry, but I'm in a bit of a rush. Could you please go around?"

The man's expression turned sour. "I said move aside," he growled, grabbing Yoru by the collar.

Yoru's heart began to race as he struggled to break free from the man's grip. But before he could do anything, the man opened his mouth wide and revealed a set of razor-sharp teeth.

Yoru's eyes widened in terror as he realized what was about to happen. He screamed for help, but it was too late. The man sank his teeth into Yoru's skull, and he ate the skull.

There were no people around them. The man started eating other body parts, wiping the blood from his mouth with a satisfied grin.

Yoru was gone forever, his life cruelly snatched away by a monster in human form.

"Suddenly Yoru woke up, his heart pounding in his chest. What had just happened? Had it all been a dream?

He shook his head, "Why am I here?" he muttered to himself. "Maybe it was just a creepy dream."

Without a second thought, Yoru sprang out of bed and began to get ready for work.

And found Tousuka in the same place

"Hello, Yoru," Tousuka greeted him

"Why are you here?" Yoru asked

"Heh! We always meet in this place here!" Tousaka replied

"Forget it, let's go to work," Yoru said, eager to change the subject

**Why Everything is same as dream**

Tousaka sensed that something was off. "Hey Yoru, are you alright? You are acting very weird today."

"I'm fine," Yoru replied unconvincingly, hoping to avoid any further questions

After reaching the store

Tousaka said "Hey! Yoru where you live",

"What?!" Yoru exclaimed to himself, feeling a wave of shock wash over him. He couldn't believe what was happening - it was as if he was living the same day all over again

By ignoring the questions Yoru said, "I don't want to tell you,"

"Why!! , Ok, wait for a second",

She scribbled an address on a piece of paper and handed it to Yoru. "If you ever need anything, come to my home and I also help you with your study."

Yoru took the paper

"Ok then See you after work," Tousuka said

Yoru was stunned, wondering what was happening to him. "If everything is the same, that means the big guy will also be there... What will I do?" he thought to himself.

He needed to check to confirm whether it was a dream or not. After work, Yoru decided to take the same route at the same time...

Yoru's heart was racing as he arrived at the spot where he died.

Yoru's heart skipped a beat as the towering figure of the muscular man finally appeared before him.

"This couldn't be a dream"

Yoru's heart raced with fear, but he steeled himself and summoned his courage to confront the imposing figure before him.

"Hey you monster," Yoru exclaimed, pointing his finger toward the muscular guy.

The muscular guy's eyes widened in surprise. "What!!" he said with a puzzled expression.

"I know that you are a monster," Yoru continued with fierce determination.

The muscular guy burst into laughter. "Hahaha, I like you, kid. You're not afraid of me," he said with a grin on his face.

"So you know everything," the muscular guy said with an enigmatic tone.

Before Yoru could react, the muscular guy disappeared in a blur of motion and reappeared in front of him, attacking him with lightning-fast speed.

After the attack, he found himself engulfed in darkness. He couldn't feel anything - no pain, regret, or even anger. Suddenly, a golden clock appeared before him, floating in mid-air. As Yoru tried to grasp the situation, some letters and words appeared on the clock, urging him to select a time.

"What does this mean?" Yoru muttered to himself, a warning flashed before him - if he failed to select a time,
it would be automatically chosen for him. Before he could react, the time was already selected.

Yoru had no idea what was happening.

Yoru's heart raced as he found himself suddenly transported back to the very spot, He looked around and
quickly realized that he was back on the same street where he had been attacked before.

Without hesitation, Yoru began to run.

run, run, run

As Yoru ran down the street, his heart pounding in his chest, he heard a voice calling out to him.
He spun around to see the muscular man standing there. "Why are you running?"
the man asked in a menacing tone.

Yoru's fear turned to terror as he realized he couldn't escape. He shouted and tried to run from the side of the man,
but before he could even blink, the man had cut both hands of Yoru.

Yoru fell to the ground, writhing in pain and shock.

 

_________To Be Continued_________

0