Episode 12 – He never intended to let her go in the first place
47 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That year, he memorized two curriculum schedules. One was his, and the other was Regina's. He knew Regina's choice of subjects, library timings, and interest in art. Regina loved to draw. She hoped to be a painter and used to spend numerous hours painting.

Alexandro’s obsession started with curiosity about Regina’s favorite food, color, dress, and other preferences. Later it became extreme. He acquired every information about her unbeknownst to her. He watched her from afar, like appreciating a precious piece of art. He couldn't approach her. Was he a coward? 

Alexandro never expressed himself openly. He knows well how to hide his feelings. 

His father taught him to be a ruthless heir to Dukedom. 

'One who surrenders to emotions is easy to bring down.'  His father's words always resonated in his head. Was he a good learner as a child, or did the Former Duke know how to tame a ten-year-old boy? Being canned every time ten-year-old Alexandro showed emotions killed Alexandro's innocence. He was a child deprived of his childhood and freedom, burdened with his father's expectations as the sole heir to Evermount Duchy. 

Be it academics, swordsmanship, and politics, Alexandro excelled in every area except one. He didn't know about love. He was known to be a ruthless, emotionless lord. The Dukedom he has sworn to protect felt like a cage to him.

Then he met a pure and innocent girl shining brightly with a beautiful smile. The smile felt like a liberation to him from all his miseries. He fell in love with the girl.

His way of love is different. A love that can consume another, a love that is more like ownership than a partnership.

He desired to steal her from the world. Lock her away. Getting everything by force was the only way he knew. He didn't know his love was dangerous and could cause pain to the one he loved.

Alexandro always felt a rift between their worlds as he watched her from afar. The world Regina lived in was beautiful and free. Regina always amazed Alexandro. His heart would stop whenever he witnessed Regina's tears. His face would light up whenever he saw her laughs. Could there be a day when their worlds collide? Alexandro always wondered. There was no chance for them to become one. Not until one day, he decided to close the rift between their worlds and collapse hers. To bring her to his world, he had to destroy hers.

Like a rat lured by the charming piece of cheese in a mousetrap, unaware of the trap, Regina fell into Alexandro's grasp, unaware of the danger.

'Termination of marriage must be mutual.' She didn't know his motives behind adding this clause to the contract. He never intended to let her go in the first place. 

As he wanted, Regina was in his arms with no means to escape. He pinched the back side of her waist. She flinched, and she moaned. Soft and low. He smirked. He placed his lips on her neck and licked. He kissed and sucked the spot, again and again, leaving his mark on her.

"Ahh!" Regina moaned. This time it was loud.

3