Characters (Vol 1)
301 8 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Synopsis:

Zelzeus, known as the Sword God, the swordsman who attained godhood centuries ago. He thought about his destiny.

What does it mean to be the strongest?

What is it that makes you the strongest?

What did I want to be the strongest for?

He was the strongest in the world with the sword, not even the other gods could touch him thanks to his sword skills.

But that's not all, that same Sword God was known to the other gods as the Dark God.

The one who brought about the apocalypse out of a selfish desire.

An ambition that will never be extinguished, until it has destroyed everything.

Until every god in the universe is dead.

___________

Volume 1

Disciple of the Sword God Arc

________________

Main Characters:

Zelzeus (Similar to Lucifer from Granblue Fantasy)

Known as the Sword God, he was once a man.
But due to his hatred of the gods he ascended to the same astral plane as them and decided to kill each of the immortal beings.

 

Regulus Zora Leonhard (Similar to Lucio from Granblue Fantasy)

The first creation as a disciple of the Sword God.
Made in his image to spread fear and hope in the name of his creator.

 

Supporting Characters:

Russell Zora Thorwald (Similar to Yami Sukehiro from Black Clover)

An untitled swordsman who spends his days attacking merchants and carriages, leader of a group of bandits wanted by the adventurers guild.

 

Shannon (Similar to Mercedes von Martritz from Fire Emblem: Three Houses)

A loving mother who owns an inn. She loves evening strolls and her daughter comes before her own life.

 

Mary (Similar to Astoria from Azur Lane)

Shannon's daughter. A girl who happily works at her mother's inn as a waitress.
Although she hides it in her face, she wants to visit the royal capital like all village girls.

 

Jessica (Similar to  Nanakusa Hazuki from Idolmaster or Minegasaki Yaeko from Food Wars!)

Receptionist of the adventurer's guild.
Praised by all as the big sister they would like to have and also an example of an exemplary worker.

Welcome to my new original novel, I will give details and a curiosity or two at the end of the volume.
I hope you enjoy this story that had 4 plot resets, and 2 drafts of the original script deleted.

8