Chapter 16 ─ Judgment and Testament
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We are halfway through the volume, dear readers.

Although I'm taking a long time, I'm speeding up as much as I can to bring you each new chapter per day.

It's time for the fight and the plot twist of this volume.

You're going to taste it when it comes.

Morning came, Mary was waking up placidly after sleeping in a bed totally different from what she is used to.

Unlike hers, this bed used finer fabrics as sheets, bird feathers receiving care so that the softness and sheen is perfect for the mattress, and even the pillows have the perfect fluffiness so as not to remove the head.

Her bed was the opposite, hard, a bit noisy and above all small.

But now she could stretch out as many times as she wanted in that huge bed all to herself.

Indeed, she could.

Like a little girl, Mary rolled around in that bed after waking up.

As she finished playing she stood up, someone knocked on the door.

"Good morning Mary-sama, are you awake?"

"Ah, Julie-san. Yes, I am."

"Excuse me."

The door opened and Julie walked in.

"Kyah!"

Mary immediately covered herself.

"What are you doing?"

Julie asked at Mary's strange behavior.

Mary tried to shoo her away by waving her hand.

"I'm in my underwear, out, shoo."

"Oh, sorry."

Julie walked over and explained to her the customs of the nobility upon awakening.

"For us servants, it is natural to go to the room of the master or mistress of the house and help them dress."

"Even if there are guests it is necessary to do so."

"That's all right. I can dress myself."

"No."

"Huh?"

"It's my job. So. Here we go!"

"Kyah!"

Julie removed the sheet Mary covered herself with, leaving her vulnerable body in full view.

Julie was shocked at the sight of the body.

(A slim figure, with no extra flesh at her waist.)

(Plump thighs accompanied by a huge butt.)

(And most of all...huge breasts!)

Julie checked out her chest.

(It's big... but that...)

She swallowed saliva as she saw that Mary's breasts were so large that she could easily calculate that they would fit in her hands.

She even reached over after saying "Excuse me" and proceeded to touch them.

(Besides being big, they're soft!)

(They're huge! Heavy! And soft!)

(These breasts are the epitome of perfection!)

(Will the nipples be red or pink?)

"Mou! How long do you plan to grope me!"

Mary gave a light smack on the head to Julie who didn't realize she was bordering on sexual harassment.

◇◇◇

"I deeply regret my actions."

"Very well. I forgive you."

After the blow to her head and causing her to have a bump, Julie took Mary to the bathroom.

There, Julie's eyes were again riveted on Mary's body which was naked.

"You don't need to help me wash up. I can do it myself."

"Like I said before. It's part of my job."

"Handling guests is part of your job?"

"Sorry."

(I was actually very interested in yours. I can never forget the feel of your breasts and ass Mary-sama.)

Julie grew up in an ordinary baron family.

With normal sisters and brothers.

But there was something different about her.

She always spent time surrounded by women.

Whether it was studying or doing housework, the male presence in Julie's life was almost null.

As if men were kept away from her.

One day, Julie stared at the body of Count Hamilton's daughter.

She didn't know what it was, but she couldn't stop appreciating the female body for any reason.

Herself said that she was interested in men, but she can't help but feel happy or attracted to female attributes.

That's why Julie always asks to be the maid of some woman who is invited to this house.

And for her, Mary became her goddess.

At this moment, Julie was making an unpleasant expression while washing Mary's back.

(At the slightest movement they jiggle!)

(Huge breasts are the best!)

(Ah. Huge asses too, but you can't touch them.)

Mary could feel Julie's leering and groping on her, but the massage in the bathroom felt so good, she only reacted when Julie unintentionally squeezed her nipples.

Causing Mary to let out a slight moan and Julie fainted after screaming "Thank you so much!" and collapsing on the floor with a bloody nose.

◇◇◇

"Are you sure you want to have breakfast out?"

"I am."

Mary after the awkward bathroom moment, went to dress herself.

She wore a beautiful dress that matched her hair, which was tied in pigtails this time.

Her mother was coming down the stairs.

Unlike her daughter who wears clothes that are more free to move around and even show a little skin.

Shannon preferred to dress like a madam, covering every part of her body, showing only her neck.

That gave her a sensual feel, as if she were an upper class woman showing purity.

Mary took her mother's hand and indicated that they would have breakfast outside.

"Why outside?"

"The count is not awake yet, it is true, but it would be very rude not to be here."

"We'll be back before he wakes up."

"Please wait, Mary-sama. Let me explain."

Julie was coming behind, Mary saw her with angry eyes and sped off with her mother.

Julie was behind her.

"They left the mansion."

"We must keep watching until we get the order."

A group of men were spying on every move Mary and Shannon made.

They were men under Zald's command.

"I will send a message to the boss. We will proceed to watch until we get the signal."

One of them who was in a nearby building manifested a magic circle in the air and uttered different strange words.

When he finished speaking, he gave the circle a light blow and it turned into a typhoon which quickly flew away from there.

◇◇◇

Zald had been awake for several hours, the others were waking up and having breakfast before starting today's final mission.

Zartras had just woken up as well.

*Yawn*

"Oh? It's you, Zald-dono."

"Your snoring won't let me sleep."

"I'm sorry, but there's no magic to prevent snoring."

"No. You should just drink tea with lemon before─"

He fell silent as he watched a small typhoon approach.

He held out his hand and the typhoon rested on it.

Turning them into a breeze that wrapped around her head.

"I see."

After hearing the message, Zald proceeded to manifest a magic circle and utter the same words and tap for the typhoon to be returned from whence it came.

"I wish there was a better method of sending important messages."

"Something like that must be very advanced, in the future maybe someone will manage to invent a device that will allow us to communicate with others in a simple way."

"More importantly, are you ready?"

"Let me have breakfast first."

◇◇◇

"Everyone ready?"

Zald gathered all the squads ready, they will march together once Zartras and his kind destroy the illusionary barrier covering the forest.

When that happens, they will march looking for the one responsible for this and the traitors.

For Zald, atoning for his mistake is more important than his wounded pride.

"All set!"

A member of Testament shouted.

Hearing that, Zald raised his hand, all those wearing black armor like him marched in unison.

Unlike the others who had weapons or shields, he wore two huge shields attached from his shoulders to his elbow.

Zartras wore different clothes than usual, he looked like a priest ready for a baptism.

They were all marching without stopping, going deeper into the forest.

Suddenly.

"Huh?"

Clouds dark as night began to form little by little.

"Rain? At this hour?"

"The weather is horrible if it's really going to rain without full warning."

The dark clouds began to gather so much that a large part of the sky was totally dark.

Focusing only the area where they were.

At that moment, a drop of red was falling from the sky.

It fell at the same speed as any raindrop.

But the moment it made contact with the shoulder of one of Zald's subordinates.

A sound equal to ice breaking was heard.

But nothing was breaking, it was the armor being wrapped in a strange red crystal that was spreading like ivy.

"Help me!"

The man shouted before being completely enveloped in the crystal.

Zartras looked up.

"All mages, prepare level 5 defensive shields! Now!"

Zartras raised his hands and a magic circle with five different circles inside rotating at opposite hands of the clock covered his group and Zald.

Some mages did the same.

A torrential downpour of rain fell heavily upon them.

The red rain hit the magic shields hard trying to destroy them.

The surroundings that were hit by the red drops turned into red crystals.

It was spreading rapidly like a mushroom.

Zartras could not believe his eyes.

(This is a magical attack.)

(It's amazing that even with a level five magic barrier, I can feel the fatigue.)

(The enemy is really powerful.)

(No. You don't mean!)

After thinking of the worst outcome.

"Gyah!"

He heard someone shout.

He watched as one of his subordinates couldn't stop the attacks anymore and his shield broke.

Being 16 people attacked by the rain and turned into crystals.

Frustration was marked on his and Zald's face.

Then, the rain stopped and the clouds moved away.

Zald commanded his squad.

"It's an enemy attack!"

"Get ready and cover every possible flank!"

Zartras commanded his own as well.

"The enemy possesses a powerful sorcerer!"

"His spells are not normal, I would even dare say his magic is level 6."

"You mean level 8."

A woman's voice answered him from somewhere.

"...!?"

A slight tremor shook them without warning.

The epicenter was the whole place.

"Cast earth magic to stabilize the place!"

The mages placed their hands on the ground and used earth magic to cancel the earth movement.

This was normal practice in cases of earthquakes.

But what happened was not within their plans.

"What is this!"

The earth engulfed the hands of some of them, others like Zartras quickly removed their hands.

Some knights tried to help the captured mages.

Suddenly, they all began to be engulfed.

"Nooo!"

"Help!"

"Gyah!"

This time, there were 50 members in total who were swallowed up by the earth.

They were in trouble Zald and Zartras, next to them, there were only 30 members in total left.

Twenty of them were from Judgment and the rest from Testament.

The cries of men could be heard underground.

The pillars of the ground came out.

They watched as golems created by earth magic and chunks of flesh were fused together.

They were automaton golems, a difficult type of golem to build as it usually needs a huge amount of magic power.

Which was darkness magic.

Zartras upon seeing it activated a high rank magic spell.

"Light Magic: Celestial Purge!"

A small explosion of light covered the place, destroying the golems as much as the trees and flattening the ground.

The magic he used was easy to use when your enemies aren't human, only they were affected.

Zartras grew tired, Zald lent him his shoulder to rest.

"Good job."

"No use good work when our enemies have nearly reduced our forces."

"Worst of all, this was only a salute."

"You're right, scary fish-eyed fellow."

A voice came from the sky.

Two figures were descending from among the clouds.

One of them was on a broom with her legs crossed.

Her fleshy thighs were in full view.

Showing an expression both mocking and flirtatious, Luvia boasted of her premature victory.

"I really expected more from you theocracy. But you're really weak."

"Ohohohohohoho!"

She giggled strangely, as if she were a girl showing off her jewelry.

Beside her, slowly descending with bat wings created with blood magic.

There was Alice, who was wearing an outfit called Gothic Loli.

Unlike Luvia who wore white thigh-high stockings, Alice wore red stockings that completely covered her legs, the blouse sleeves were short.

She used a black umbrella to cover herself from the sun.

Like Luvia, the front had an opening for her large breasts to breathe.

Her hair was tied in two fluffy twintails that went down to her shoulders, for some reason, she had a tiara in the shape of cat ears on top of her head.

Alice spoke to them in a threatening tone as she pointed to the city.

"If you want to live, get out now, I'll spare your lives."

"If you don't want to..."

"Heavenly Spear!"

Zartras shouted.

From his hand, a golden spear was generated and he hurled it at Luvia.

She didn't take cover, in fact, someone deflected the spear in Zartras' direction using a kick.

Zald got in the way of the spear, protecting it with his shields.

They all watched as someone fell to the ground unharmed.

He wore jet black armor with golden edges.

Zald was surprised to hear his voice.

"We're giving you a chance, get the hell out of here and don't come back."

"... Regulus-kun, huh?"

Regulus was inside the black armor.

It was a gift made from Luvia and Alice.

Zald glared at him as he watched a human help a witch and a monster.

To him, such an act was despicable.

He took a deep breath and then.

"Kill them all."

"Judgment!"

The members of Judgment stood in four-column formation.

"Testament! Get ready too!"

The remaining members of Testament stood in groups of two near each column of Judgment members.

The remaining two moved closer to cover Zartras.

Zald put on his helmet.

"Zartras."

"Yes."

Zartras stepped forward and proclaimed loudly.

"We are the chosen children of the God of Light!"

"We are charged with protecting this world from the clutches of demons!"

"God's will is our mission!"

"The Endymion Theocracy will always endure!"

"Deus Vult!"

After uttering that, Zald stomped his foot and went straight for Regulus.

It was thus, how the battle began.

Today's fanservice is from Julie, who seems to be my first "lesbian" character I've done.

Ally or enemy?

Will Mary go the Yuri route (Yummy, isn't it?)

Yes, Mary says "Mou, baka!" but without the baka, right in the pout fetish.

https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/es/post/show/b3eef90bba82b2e06ab3585b2d12d76d

0