Interlude ─ The world is moving
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What was said here is something that had to come out in the epilogue, but it would look very strange, that's why I did something unexpected for me, give it an interlude.

I never planned it, but as always, life gives you unexpected plot twists LOL.

After the news of the dead members of Judgment and Testament shook the world.

Everyone began to ask the same question.

Who was responsible for that?

Who would have annihilated the military forces of the theocracy?

Who in the world would dare to fight against the one who defends human rights more than their own nations?

For a certain country, these questions were irrelevant.

They were useless, they were replaceable.

There was only one real question that mattered.

"Who is this wizard god?"

Said a man in a very luxurious meeting room.

Fine furniture in certain corners, a buffet with hot dishes and desserts from around the world.

A platter of rum was set out by one of them.

In the center of the room, not counting the servants, there were seven chairs forming a circle.

Only one of them was empty.

Of the six present, one of them took out several folders and distributed them to his companions.

"You may not know this, but a month ago, a strange incident occurred in the Rosenthal Kingdom."

"Soldiers of the theocracy went to perform their purge on heretics as usual."

"But that's not the reason I called you guys!"

Exclaimed the man in a fine suit, appearance of a young man almost in his thirties, thin, hair combed in one direction only and wearing round glasses.

"I called you because that individual, that guy, that clown. He dared to do something that no one should do in this life, and that is..."

*Open*

The door opened without even being touched.

A man in a fancy suit and wearing a lot of cologne walked in yawning.

"Good morning everyone, ahh. I just woke up, let me have some breakfast."

Just a little after noon was over, the man wearing many rings went to the table and asked the chef to serve him different sandwiches.

He then personally went to the rum fountain where he filled himself an entire decanter in the shape of a swan.

He sat down in his seat and proceeded to eat his breakfast.

He noticed everyone staring at him, especially the man in glasses who looked like he was going to explode at any moment.

"Am I interrupting something? Sorry. Go on."

"..."

"As I was saying before I was interrupted."

After looking at the man who was placidly eating, and even raised a pastry to tell him that it's going very well, the bespectacled man revealed his reason for calling him.

"That guy calls himself Alzel."

"...!"

Everyone present paid attention at the mention of that name.

"Are you sure that's what that fellow is called, Grand Duke Algren?"

"That's what the report says, Grand Duke Bourdon."

The bespectacled man, Algren, replied to the man who stopped eating to answer uneasily, Bourdon.

The grand duke stared at the document after stating the following.

"I don't care who he is or his reason for calling himself that, the emperor nor do we like a random stranger to call himself the same as our country."

"The [Alzer Magic Empire]. I'll be sure to put a huge bounty on his head, dead or alive."

◇◇◇

The dark night fell quickly.

Lurking among the branches was a man emerging from a large forest.

It was Nero, who had just left the kingdom on foot after finishing with his target.

"That was annoying. Walking so many miles without even a single coin for transportation. I don't want to do it again, I haven't even eaten in days."

"I told you I'd give you money, but who was being all stubborn to go on foot?"

Nero looked up and smiled at the sight of an acquaintance.

"Oh, Hades, you came to pick me up!"

A man with flaming hair like his gaze and smile greeted him.

"Hello, long time no see."

His garb was from the east, from a nation of warriors called samurai.

Nero approached Hades, who handed him a canteen and a bag of dried meat.

They sat under a tree and contemplated the dawn that was beginning to break.

"How did you find me?"

"Keeping up with you is easy, I just waited for you to stop being a fool and learn your lesson."

"You're a great friend."

"Hahahaha your optimism is the best, I always say so!"

Hades and Nero were acquaintances since, they both follow the same religion.

"How did it go in the kingdom?"

Nero smiled.

"It was wonderful, I'm sure I found one of the keys."

"Really? I think it was great."

The sun was starting to rise more and more, Nero's smile was just as innocent as a child's.

"I'm sure he's one of the [steps] needed to reach our goal."

"That's right. Our life goal, the plan that will save mankind."

Finally, the sun rose, showing all its power in a brilliant dawn.

At the same time, Nero uttered the worst words anyone would want to hear on that beautiful day.

"[Road to Heaven]."

"The plan that will save the world, we have that mission."

"It's true."

As the sun rose, due to the position Hades was in, he was engulfed by darkness, smiling like Nero.

But his smile instead of being pure and sincere, was wicked and Machiavellian.

"I can't wait for that."

Let's go with another slight spoiler to put a huge hype for vol. 3 that hits in the capital.

The non-debut but official design of Hades!

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/4216585

0