Author’s Notes (Volume 2)
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally, we come to the end of this volume my dear readers.

I thank you for reading this novel from the bottom of my heart.

I hope you will continue to support me in the future.

Don't forget to comment, share, give a review and above all express your theories of the next volume.

Now with nothing more to say, I'll see you next time.

I extend my warmest greetings and best intentions to you my dear readers.

Greetings once again from Siegburn, your favorite light novel author.

I don't know if you remember what I said in the previous volume, about this volume getting Azathoth in.

Well I didn't lie about it (laughter).

The truth is the theme of outer gods is something unique and exclusive to this novel. Therefore, we will only see them here.

Let's talk about the characters. Regulus again had a humiliation for thinking he was strong, it was great because now he will stop believing that.

That is, he will now think that his enemy is stronger than him and will look for how to defeat him.

Who was that mysterious voice and that sword he was talking about?

Only time will tell.

Russell had an extremely minor, almost non-existent role in the volume, I had already said this in other of my novels. But when it is necessary to give screen time to someone, the presence of one character is sacrificed so others can have it.

Julie will be in charge of the unique moments where there is girl-on-girl action, especially with Mary.

Count Hamilton is one of the author's favorite characters, remember that despite not having a face or first name, he is one of the best allies you could wish to have.

Gram is a mystery, who you will no doubt want to know his backstory, which will be told in vol. 3.

Mary and Shannon, what to say about this mother/daughter combo?

They are the very representation of normal people living in a world where everyone can kill them if they please.

Shannon is a woman with a sad past, which we saw that she was about to be unhappy, but she wanted to protect her daughter and give her the happiness she never had.

Mary on the other hand is a very optimistic cheerful girl, she may be a commoner, but she does not know what awaits her.

The new members of the harem were based exclusively on Razel's characters.

Lidvia I can't say anything yet, but like Regulus and Russell, she has a middle and last name for a reason.

Luvia is besides being comic relief, she will be a great ally as well as part of uncovering the mysteries of the world.

Alice is almost the equivalent of having an Ixion in this novel, she has a background that forces her to recover what she lost, she also has a very cold and almost aggressive personality to humans, like Ixion.

At the same time, she is Alzel, which means she will be an extremely dangerous enemy to Regulus' enemies.

Well, nothing more to say about them, it would be time to talk about what volume 3 has in store.

I will only say that it is the beginning of expanding our horizons. The novel is based on how a game would be written.

We have just left town, now we will go to the capital and after a while we will leave the continent to see what the world has in store.

Before we finish, let's go with the report of my novels that are pending.

Cheat Lord volume 5 will not be out soon yet.

The important thing for everyone, Razel volume 8 is likely to come now, as I really want to write it, it's been a year since I didn't write anything about it.

About Rudel volume 8. Every moment it takes to come out, it makes the volume better by far.

Since it will be a volume dedicated to talk about the danger he represents as well as the future of the kingdom with a fool like Prince Liam taking the throne.

I have nothing more to say, except to thank you for reading my works.

I thank you infinitely, and remember to recommend me to your acquaintances.

Volume 3 of Regulus will be even better than this one as Regulus will lose screen for the others like Russell and Mary, to shine.

I hope you liked this novel and give your opinion, critique, review of what you liked or didn't like.

See you my dear readers and see you next time.

The ambition of the Sword God Volume 3 coming soon.

It will be a blast of adrenaline!

I can't say if the next volume to come out will be Razel or Regulus, just in case I leave you hype of the most mysterious character of the novel, the Twilight Saint, the right hand of the emperor and the most powerful Sword Saint in the whole history of the empire.

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/6301445

0