Terminology
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This contains a list of all organizations, characters, special abilities, etc. that appear throughout this story :

"The Seven Powers (七つの権限, transl. 'Nanatsu no Kengen')" ー They consist of the following countries : the US, Canada, the UK, France, Germany, Italy, as well as Japan. Based on the G7 organization in real life, they got established after China, Russia and North Korea decided to ally together against the rest of the world. Instead of developing their own nuclear weapon technology, they chose to work on a technology that would grant humans special abilities with which they could ward off their enemies. This idea had several advantages of note that would ultimately prove too much for their opposition, eventually ending in their victory after many years had passed.

"Hiketsu (秘訣, lit. 'Secret Skill')" ー Innate hidden abilities within people which were awoken by a technology that was developed by "the seven powers" in order to counteract their opposition's military advances.

"Twilight Crusaders (黄昏のクルセイダーズ, transl. 'Tasogare no Crusaders')" ー A rebellion that formed in order to fight against the corrupt government. The organization consists of several ranks, with the party's leader and the seven generals below him to be the most noteworthy.

"Narisaki Issei (成 一成)" ー The story's main protagonist, currently 22 years old. Having lost his whole family (parents and little sister) to the war, he now spends his time defending his hometown from anyone that might want to do it harm alongside his trustworthy comrades from the town's local security corps. Bearing a deep hatred for his country's current government, he shows a lot of respect and adoration to the "Twilight Crusaders", with hope and ambition in his heart to one day get the chance to fight alongside them.

"Nakatane Village, Tanegashima Island" ー Our hero, Narisaki Issei's birthplace. At the start of the story, Issei worked there for the village's security corps, being labelled by the local townfolk as their most capable fighter.

(That's it for now, but more is sure to follow so stay tuned. Thank you very much for reading, everyone!)

0