Chapter 6 – Fel’ctas
3.7k 24 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

------Week 1 - Day 6 - Sunday, 8th Day of the Seventh Month ------

Fel'ctas woke up to find out that her little kitten was once again draining her chest dry in her sleep.

A look over to the other bed showed a rolled - up blanket from which a pair of rabbit ears was poking out.

It seemed Tinkerbell had rolled herself up today.

She felt different, everything felt a little sharper, she felt a little stronger and fuller of life.

She remembered her level up.

It was embarrassing.

But she needed it, if she was to survive what was to come, then she needed the power. That she had to give up all the males did not hurt any more.

Fel'ctas realized she had not called them hot or hunks like before. Neither was she thinking 'what if' any more. She was once again scared of the power of flaws. It clearly was something that could lead to a lot of trouble. And it actually already had caused a lot of trouble, that and her tail.

It was much better than being a toy after all. Now she just had to get rid of the arousal she felt, hopefully Tinkerbell was interested in helping her.

Now she just needed to free herself from her sister and not give into the urge to cuddle more.

In the end she napped a bit more while hugging her pink kitten.

------

Fel'ctas opened her eyes and looked over to the noise that had gotten her attention.

The ears were moving. Tinkerbell was beginning to unravel her cocoon and starting to wake up.

With a little reluctance she separated herself from the comfy bed and the very pleasant hug. She slipped from the bed and approached the ears.

When the head finally appeared, she waited until the bunny focussed on her before placing a finger on the bunny's lips in a gesture of silence.

She felt a pleasant thrill when her bunny blushed.

A little play while washing each other sounded purrfect. She took her bunny's hand and pulled her to the small bath.

After a thorough cleaning with plenty of touches she insisted on giving Tinkerbell a tongue bath. After the tongue bath she let the very satisfied bunny play with her.

The way Tinkerbell enjoyed her breasts was far better than elven butt fetishes.

They needed another cleaning afterwards.

------

It was during breakfast that Fel'ctas realized what she had done.

She had ravished Tinkerbell, on her own, without any prompting.

"I have become a pervert."

"Did you say something?" Tinkerbell asked.

"Just realized how used I am to everything."

"Uhn! I still can't believe we live together." The bunny said happily.

"I know what you mean. While it all feels right, everything happened so fast." Fel'ctas agreed not correcting the bunny on what she had meant.

Just six days ago she had been a schoolgirl. Now she was a perverted ninja catgirl.

Tinkerbell pulled the chair closer to the table and stepped onto it to help prepare the sandwiches for breakfast.

The two worked while Tinkerbell was happily humming. "That small shrine maiden was a great cook." Tinkerbell remembered.

Fel'ctas remembered the perfect steaks and skewers.

She got pulled from her memory by Tinkerbell wiping her mouth, she had drooled from the memory! This was very embarrassing.

The bunny just gave her a happy smile. Clearly ecstatic at being able to do something like this for her.

Then suddenly there was a knock on the door.

The two girls froze, then Fel'ctas picked up her shortsword, while Tinkerbell armed herself with a small dagger.

"Yes?" Fel'ctas asked cautiously.

"It is Lianna."

The voice sounded familiar and the name was the one of Sienna's little sister.

Fel'ctas placed the weapon aside and unlocked the door. "Welcome …?" She trailed off as she saw the maid armed with a large basket that was probably rather heavy.

"Greetings?" Lianna blushed at seeing the two nude girls. "Lady Celies sent me, she regretfully sent me to inform you that she cannot join today. Official work requires her attention." The maid lifted the basket onto the table. "She sends her best wishes and breakfast for you all."

"I guess we should get Cocoa then. Tinkerbell, can you get Mrr'am awake and washed?"

"Uhn!" The smallest girl chirped and dashed off.

Now that the two were alone, Lianna was blushing even more, she was also fidgeting in place. Fel'ctas had an idea what the maid wanted, elves and their butt fetishes were easy to handle, but really took a lot of getting used to.

She hugged the maid, causing her to make a noise no high elf would ever admit to making, and groped the small butt.

Lianna wrapped her arms around Fel'ctas top while pressing her butt into Fel'ctas' hands.

Rubbing the maid as a reward for bringing a better breakfast than anything she and Tinkerbell would have managed, Fel'ctas marvelled how simple high elves were. Show butt or play with theirs and they were happy.

She felt the elf bury her face in her neck when she raised the dress and rubbed the bare butt.

Not too large and very smooth Fel'ctas analysed.

"I hope things lighten up for Celies, if not I will try to visit." She told the very red maid.

"Yes Mistress." Lianna bowed and then left the home still red.

"Mistress?" Fel’ctas mumbled, very confused. Clearly, she was missing something, she had no idea what it was though.

------

After a not too large breakfast Fel'ctas left to inform Cocoa about the missing Celies, and to ask if she wanted to go on an adventure anyway. The reason she went alone was that she would probably have to milk the cowgirl.

She knocked on Cocoa's door and waited.

It was not Cocoa who opened, but Millie. "Fel'ctas."

The catgirl found herself pulled inside and her face buried in the valley of the biggest breasts she had ever seen.

"You are just in time; we were about to milk ourselves for you." Millie was far more active than Cocoa Fel'ctas realized. Honestly, she preferred Cocoa's placid calm. "Cocoa! Fel'ctas is here!"

In the familiar living room, the catgirl found herself facing the stripping druid of her party. A look back showed her guild receptionist stripping too.

There was something intimidating about facing two pairs of breasts far larger than her own waiting to be milked.

------

Cocoa was supporting Fel'ctas who had overeaten. Four huge breasts full of milk had been too much.

The part where the cowgirls had insisted on one scissoring while the other was being milked had been complicated. She was exhausted and overfilled.

Millie had left for work with a happy skip in her steps and had promised to check for a quest for a party of three.

Cocoa had gotten dressed and was supporting Fel'ctas who felt overstuffed. And really felt the need to go to the toilet. Milk was a liquid after all.

After what felt like ages they arrived and she hurried off to the toilet.

Mrr'am who was focused on eating gave an absentminded wave.

Tinkerbell however gave Fel'ctas a worried look.

"Too much milk." Cocoa tried to placate the worried girl.

The result was however Tinkerbell staring at Cocoa's chest, then cupping her own barely there one, and finally the ears dropping depressed and the bunny looking like all hope had abandoned her.

Which it actually did. Since she had no chance of growing due to her own flaws.

A while later a visibly relieved Fel'ctas returned to see Tinkerbell look depressed and Mrr'am in a staring match with Cocoa's breasts.

"Moo very big!" Mrr'am informed her sister without peeling her eyes away.

Spoiler

Fel'ctas rolls Spot
1d20 + 10 = (14) + 10 = 24

[collapse]

Fel'ctas opened her mouth, then closed it, she was not sure how to comment on that. Then she had an idea. "Her big sister is even bigger." She saw a shudder go through Tinkerbell.

"Big moo have even bigger moo sister?" Mrr'am asked. There was another shudder.

"Yes, it is a moo … I mean cowgirl thing; they are the biggest." Fel'ctas said and watched as Tinkerbell shuddered again. It was probably collateral damage from having a huge breasts discussion while she barely had swells. Maybe a change of topic would be good.

"Millie is going to find us a mission we can do without Celies. Is everyone prepared? Mrr'am stay safe." She decided to get the day started.

"Nyah! Mrr'am will bring homework to teacher, then return." The kitten reported. "And lock door." She added remembering the instructions to stay safe.

Fel'ctas gave her little sister a tight hug, and took a good sniff, before she and her two party members left.

------

At the guild Millie was checking available quests. Several were impossible, simply not beginner material. Others were for out of town trips over a few days, that presented other issues, Fel'ctas and Celies especially had other obligations. Why was there a hunt wolves’ quest again? The receptionist checked and found another mention of wolves howling, near the shrine this time. She suspected that it was the boys playing around again. Mr Hung still wanted adventurers to find those who broke in, she denied that one. Suspicions about bandits? Risky unless the whole party was at least level 4. Wolves were still looking for their pet bunny. Scouting a possible spider nest in the forest. That sounded promising once they were a few levels higher.

She took a look at some newly arrived quests. The apothecary wanted an escort into the woods, protection during the material gathering. The monetary reward was decent. The xp could range from none to the party being in over their heads. It was a maybe. Hunting a boar and a deer, was the next one. It was something more for a ranger or other nature classes. How Cocoa was a druid was still a mystery to Millie. Suspicious night activities at the cemetery. That sounded like good xp, and was possibly an undead issue. Since she had not heard anything about attacks, it should be safe for their level. Maybe she should offer them the graveyard quest so they got a little night experience? Then there was another spider quest. This time a farmer reported that a pig had gotten webbed and sucked dry in the barn, that meant that there were already spiders living there somewhere.

This was a good quest. Fel'ctas had already done two spider subjugations, Cocoa one, and Tinkerbell four.

It was a nice safe option.

------

Fel'ctas felt far less bloated by the time they reached the guild. Next time she intended to visit Cocoa and Millie she would skip breakfast completely.

They entered the building and approached Millie.

"Greetings adventurer Fel'ctas. I have found three quests that show promise. First are spiders in a barn. Second is escort the apothecary into the forest. Lastly there is suspicious activity at the cemetery at night, however no reports of undead have reached us."

"I think I'd prefer Celies with us for the night one. Spiders can vary time wise, the apothecary planning a full day trip?"

"Yes, food and drink will be provided. Risk of magical beasts should be low, animals maybe. Reward is a gold coin each. More in case of unavoidable combat."

"So, spiders or a full day trip."

Fel'ctas nodded at her receptionist and went to the table her two party members were at. Once again, she ignored the wolf whistles from the wolfgirls at another table.

"We have spiders, sure xp but little to no loot, or escort with at least one gold coin but possibly no xp, and finally suspicious activity at graveyard at night. Votes?"

"We are familiar with spiders, but I won't have much space to move in a barn." Tinkerbell explained.

"Spiders are easier to defeat when younger." Cocoa added.

"Then spiders it is for today, we should try for more money next time." Fel'ctas agreed.

"Agreed. Let's go and hope that this is the last of the spiders." Cocoa confirmed with a frown.

"That and if there are really undead, they smell."

"""Ewww"""

Fel'ctas returned to Millie to confirm their spider hunt. She really hoped that they would run out of spiders soon.

Spoiler

Quest Creation
Spider Colony in a barn
Colony size
1 - 15: fresh nest: single spider or several small or tiny
16 - 35: small: small new colony
36 - 60: moderate: up to a medium spider
61 - 95: large: already several medium spiders are present
96 - 100: there is a large spider! Where did that come from?
d100 = (1) = 1
It's a fresh Nest!
1 - 30: Tiny Monstrous Spider Colony (8 - 16)
31 - 60: Small Monstrous Spider Colony (2 - 5)
61 - 95: Mixed Colony Tiny Colony (8 - 16) and Small Swarm (6 - 11)
96 - 100: Medium Monstrous Spider Colony (2 - 5)
1d100 = (73) = 73
1d9 + 7 = (7) + 7 = 14 Tiny Monstrous Spiders
1d6 + 5 = (5) + 5 = 10 Small Monstrous Spiders
Random Events
1 - 70: just another spider invasion
71 - 100: and they find something else
1d100 = (17) = 17
It is just another Spider Invasion
Adding DM Event
Creating Map Infested Barn

[collapse]

------

To no real surprise the farmer was a dog again. That his wife was a bear was a surprise.

"If it isn't little Tinkerbell." The bearwoman greeted.

"I'm not little, I am a proper bunny!" Tinkerbell complained.

"A proper little bunny!" The bearwoman agreed.

Seeing the small bunny complain and pout was very amusing, and adorable. Though Fel'ctas wondered why her bunny was taking so much mental damage today.

"It's the large barn in the back, next to the pigs and pastures. We left the poor one where we found it and removed every other animal." The bearwoman continued. It was clear who was the one wearing the pants in this relationship.

"I am not that small." Tinkerbell mumbled glaring, looking very cute during it, at the more than twice as tall woman, not counting the ears naturally.

The girls left before Tinkerbell took more damage.

Spoiler

Infested barn sheet one Ground Floor
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q4cfmLKXRlekAa9gBuPdGlw5 - 7n_5kKKAA3wx7I9TkI/edit?usp=sharing

[collapse]

It was a mixed barn. It made sense for a small farm, pigs in the left back, cows to the front left, and the horse pens to right at the exit. A ladder in the back next to the pigs’ pen led to the upper floor. For better access to the upper floor in the back to the right there was a hole in the ceiling.

Equipping their weapons, the girls entered a bit further. In the back was also a carriage, to the right only the first three horse pens seemed used, one was filled with random things that seemed to be not needed at the time and had simply been dumped there. There was a pile of hay in the last pen and a mound of straw under the hole in the back.

While sorted and everything had its place, the chaotic nature made them wonder if the husband was the only one trying to keep order.

Spoiler

The Party rolls Listen and Spot
Fel'ctas rolls Listen
1d20 + 5 = (3) + 5 = 8
Fel'ctas rolls Spot
1d20 + 10 = (14) + 10 = 24
Cocoa rolls Listen
1d20 + 9 = (14) + 9 = 23
Cocoa rolls Spot
1d20 + 3 = (3) + 3 = 6
Tinkerbell rolls Listen
1d20 + 6 = (17) + 6 = 23
Tinkerbell rolls Spot
1d20 + 4 = (9) + 4 = 13

[collapse]

The party looked silently at attention as they slowly entered. Cocoa their tank to the front, followed by Fel'ctas and Tinkerbell in the rear with her bow.

Slowly they approached the pigs pen while listening for the chittering and slight tapping of the normal spider movement. It was absent however.

The victim lay in the pigsty, it was nicely cocooned and looked like it had been readied for bad times. The trio warily and silently approached and checked the victim. It looked very dried out. Separating the cocoon showed dozens of small bite marks.

"This is bad." Fel'ctas mumbled.

"There are a lot of them." Cocoa agreed while inspecting the corpse.

"I guess they hide upstairs?" Tinkerbell peered at the ladder up.

The three girls looked at the ladder nervously. It was the perfect ambush point.

"I'll go first." Fel'ctas decided. "I have high AC and in case I get attacked, Tinkerbell can shoot at them to distract them, I will try to drop down, and Cocoa can heal me."

"It sounds risky." Cocoa seemed dissatisfied.

"I am better off last." Tinkerbell agreed unhappily, the ears twitching in agitation.

Fel'ctas did not seem happy either and frowned. "Unfortunately, you are important as our healer this time Cocoa, more than usual even."

"I wish we had a Potion of Remove Poison in case." Tinkerbell lamented.

"They are really expensive." Fel'ctas agreed, ears and tail dropping.

There was a moment of silence as the three girls imagined being well equipped and rich enough to be able have things such as spare potions and such luxuries. Then the thoughts deviated. Fel'ctas pondered having a nice house for herself, Mrr'am, Tinkerbell, and her cows. Cocoa pondered a small comfy cottage with her herd and a huge garden at the edge of the forest. Tinkerbell's thought however about having a stable income, and spending her days in Fel'ctas lap just clad in a collar.

It took several moments for everyone to return to reality.

"Everyone ready?" Fel'ctas did not look forward to entering the spider's nest.

"Un." "Moo"

It was amusing how the animal sides came out at certain moments.

Tinkerbell positioned herself next to the ladder with a good look up through the hole, and a very good look up Fel'ctas dress.

Cocoa stood near the bottom of the ladder, holding Honey to quickly follow in case Fel'ctas gave the all clear sign. She was far enough to not be hit in case Fel'ctas came falling down.

The catgirl quickly scurried up the ladder and then carefully looked through the hole into the upper floor.

Spoiler

New Room: Barn Upper Floor
The Party rolls Listen and Spot
Fel'ctas rolls Listen
1d20 + 5 = (5) + 5 = 10
Fel'ctas rolls Spot
1d20 + 10 = (4) + 10 = 14
Cocoa rolls Listen
1d20 + 9 = (19) + 9 = 28
Cocoa rolls Spot
1d20 + 3 = (18) + 3 = 21
Tinkerbell rolls Listen
1d20 + 6 = (2) + 6 = 8
Tinkerbell rolls Spot
1d20 + 4 = (2) + 4 = 6
Sheets of Web meant for catching prey Spot DC 20
Fel'ctas and Tinkerbell fail to see the sheets of webs for catching prey
Cocoa can see the thin webs

[collapse]

The left side looked rather normal, but the right side she could see the webs on the walls and crates, and a large cocoon a little further in.

Warily she climbed up the last few steps and waited next to the ladder. There was no ambush.

Silently she waved cocoa up.

The cowgirl moved up the ladder carefully while carrying Honey. Once up she looked around and saw the thin sheets of webs glistening here and there in the small rays of sunlight that streamed in through the cracks in the walls.
"Web traps." She whispered to Fel'ctas who seemed surprised at first, then wary when looking into the depths of the upper floor.

Tinkerbell quickly scrambled up the ladder and placed herself at the back.

"Web traps." Fel'ctas informed Tinkerbell. "Cocoa sees them."

The druid pointed at the crates. "They start before the crates and the body is hidden behind several sheets."

Fel'ctas frowned. "That is a lot."

Spoiler

Fel'ctas rolls Wisdom
1d20 + 3 = (8) + 3 = 11
Fel'ctas recognizes this as a very dangerous encounter
Cocoa rolls Knowledge (Nature)
1d20 + 9 = (15) + 9 = 24
Cocoa remembered a lot about Monstrous Spiders

[collapse]

"I think we are in over our head." Fel'ctas explained. "We need more support; it is unlucky that Celies has business today."

"The surroundings are not to our benefit either." Tinkerbell added.

Cocoa added to unrest by adding her knowledge of spiders. "The webbing spiders can also throw webs to entangle their prey."

If what Cocoa had told them there were webs everywhere, that would mean either a lot of spiders or an old nest. Since the deaths were not many yet, a new nest with a large population seemed more probable.

"I think this is too dangerous." Tinkerbell added. She hadn't survived this long by taking risks during her soloing times.

"Withdraw!" Their leader ordered.

Tinkerbell waved at Cocoa, their slowest member to go ahead.

The cowgirl grabbed Honey, who was clearly unnerved, and went down the ladder.

With shooing motions Tinkerbell forced Fel'ctas to go down next. She herself prepared herself to jump down the hole into the straw if something appeared. However, they all made it down safely.

Still tense they left the barn and only allowed themselves to relax once outside.

Spoiler

Quest abandoned
Encounter Level 6
Party level 1.3
Escape successful before combat

[collapse]

"What? You already done?" The bearwoman gave them critical looks.

"Not at all. We just think that there is a rather large colony of webbing spiders up there. If it were older there would be more deaths aside from the pig. We saw a large cocoon up there, did someone go missing?" Fel'ctas explained and asked about the suspicious circumstances.

"I haven't heard anything about anybody going missing." The bearwoman pondered. "A lot of webs?"

"From the crates at the front all the way back." Fel'ctas tried to explain despite not having seen it herself.

"That sounds bad. I'll leave it to you girls to inform the guild." The woman waved them off.

"We will have it taken care of somehow." Fel'ctas promised.

------

"Millie! There is trouble with the quest!" Fel'ctas complained.

"Oh?" the cowgirl tilted her head confused.

Fel'ctas slumped onto the counter. "The whole upper floor is webbed up and there is a cocoon with something or someone inside in plain sight. Sheets of almost invisible webs everywhere."

Millie frowned, that did not sound good. "Quest abandoned?"

"No idea, maybe we should get some more help. That bearwoman of the farmer left it in our hands."

Millie hummed to herself while she tried to think of something.

"We were wondering if adding Celies would be enough, but the amount makes me worry, we were lucky at the mill, since there was the door that provided a perfect bottle neck, up there we are exposed." The cat almost whined.

"Will you try to find another member first?"

"Possibly we will do it tomorrow. Hopefully Celies will be able to join, just need to remind her not to prepare fire spells."

Both females shuddered at the thought of fire in a barn.

"I will inform everyone about it, I will see if there any adventurers close in level needing a party."

"Thank you, Millie. Now I guess it is too late for the alchemist job?" Fel'ctas asked.

"Yes, unfortunately."

"I guess we will take the graveyard one then. Check it out now, then come again in the evening." Fel'ctas did not want to go on a possible undead hunt. Watching it in movies or games was funny, even if there were plenty of sound effects and dialogue about how disgusting it was. Suddenly possibly experiencing it herself seemed like a terrible idea.

But she had no choice. Time was not waiting, and she was only level 2 yet.

Reality was surely different from games where you could grind until you died.

"Very well, give me a moment to fetch the details." Millie walked off, her tail swishing behind her.

The receptionist returned moments later.

"I have the details. According to several witnesses there has been movement at night in the cemetery." Millie reported after reading through the details. "None of the earthen graves seemed disturbed, but the cleric is unsure about two of the crypts and one of the stone graves."

Fel'ctas tilted her head. That did not sound that bad. Then again neither had hunting a few spiders. "I guess we will check it out now, but we will probably accept the night watch."

"I will keep the quest reserved until you return with your decision." The cowgirl promised.

Fel'ctas nodded and left for her two party members and friends.

"We have the graveyard to explore. Two of the crypts are suspicious and a stone grave. Our client is the cleric at the temple." Fel'ctas explained. "We will need a bigger party for the spiders."

"Let’s go!" Tinkerbell seemed eager.

Cocoa nodded and rose from her seat as well. "Let's hope it is a wrong request this time."

"Undead, that sounds like a pain." Fel'ctas agreed.

Tinkerbell nodded. "The 'no weak spots' is annoying. You need to shoot and shoot until they are too damaged to move."

"Guess we will find out if there are really any."

------

The trio changed their destination to the town cemetery.

It looked rather normal.

Plenty of earthen graves with crosses made from wood in the back at the por section, Fel'ctas that had mother was buried there. Family graves and rich decorated graves were to the front surrounding the crypt to the right. Down the paved path to the left was a crypt with several mausoleums close by. Ahead the path did a sharp right turn then left to lead between two large crypts. The more modest single graves behind the crypts.

It looked really peaceful too.

"I would say let's try to look for anything suspicious, but I am not sure how something suspicious would look like in this case." Fel'ctas confessed. She looked around and had no idea where to look. Even if they found tracks, those could be from visitors.

Spoiler

The party tries to find something suspicious
Fel'ctas rolls Spot
1d10 + 10 = (10) + 10 = 20
Fel'ctas rolls Search
1d20 + 10 = (6) + 10 = 16
Cocoa rolls Spot
1d20 + 3 = (8) + 3 = 11
Cocoa rolls Search
1d20 + 1 = (11) + 1 = 12
Tinkerbell rolls Spot
1d20 + 4 = (2) + 4 = 6
Tinkerbell rolls Search
1d20 + 9 = (10) + 9 = 19

[collapse]

After a lot of careful looking around and brainstorming, one of the grave covers really seemed to have been moved lately. And three of the crypts showed signs of having been opened lately.

It could have been families visiting their loved ones. Maybe not the stone grave, the marks were clearly from someone having moved the cover. Ground to dust stone was clearly present.

"Do we want to take this quest?" Fel'ctas asked after they finished their inspection.

"It seems more doable than a lot of spiders." Tinkerbell admitted.

"I think it seems too orderly for undead." Cocoa said while looking at a tree. "Nature is very much alive and no corruption from necromancy seems present."

"I am curious what is going on." Fel'ctas admitted. In the game the normal graveyard quests were minor undead, smugglers, thieves, an illegal gambling den in one of the crypts, a drug shop, illegal auctions, and a hidden passage that led to more events. A lot of these were easy events, though trying to break the auction solo led to capture and being auctioned off. Getting drugged was also a lewd event. The hidden passage could go either way, but thieves were often dangerous.

"I accept the quest then." Cocoa confirmed.

"Guess we tell Millie, visit the cleric and then go home take a nap?" Fel'ctas tried to plan. "Want to get something to eat before visiting the cleric?"

"Yes" "Un"

The trio left the tranquil cemetery and returned to the guild. There Fel'ctas confirmed their findings with Millie, but explained that it was clearly inconclusive.

Spoiler

Quest Creation: Suspicious Movement at the Cemetery
Caused by 1d100
1 - 15: false alarm, whatever it was is gone
16 - 20: it is undead, but spontaneous friendly undead
21 - 30: it is a few minor undead
31 - 40: starting necromancer trying to get himself undead
41 - 55: the boys are at it again, this time creepy cemetery at night challenges
56 - 60: drug den, they alternate crypts due to the smell, the stash is in the stone grave
61 - 70: illegal gambling den in one of the crypts, the stone grave was an accident from a drunk player
71 - 80: illegal auction, the stone grave is the secret hiding place for items
81 - 90: a cult made a secret hideout underneath the graveyard
91 - 100: thieves hide their loot in the grave, and meet in alternating crypts for plans
1d100 = (77) = 77
It is an illegal auction, smuggled wares and restricted wares
Auction size
1 - 50: small, just a few goodies that are hard to get legally
51 - 85: moderate, goodies and some magic items that are not available legally
85 - 100: larger than it should be, people in chains and all that, seems the movement was the preparations
1d100 = (21) = 21
Just a small auction with a few minor magic items and illegal or restricted wares
Guard presence
1 - 20: it is small so lazy organizer with no guards, they expect to be able to handle it all themselves
21 - 60: cheap thugs, thugs’ 'r' us had a discount on useless groups
61 - 80: 1d3 proper guards
81 - 90: everyone coming brought a guard or a thug
91 - 100: well - equipped and probably mercs in reality, doing a side job for some pocket money and access to goodies that would be hard to get normally, boss is inside at the auction
1d100 = (69) = 69
1d3 = (2) = 2
There are two proper guards
Classes 2d100
1 - 10: barbarian
11 - 25: fighter
26 - 40: rogue
41 - 50: wizard
51 - 60: cleric
61 - 70: ranger
71 - 80: scout
81 - 85: racial HD
86 - 90: bard
91 - 95: druid
96 - 100: ninja
2d100 = (13 + 10)
1 fighter
1 barbarian
Levels 1 + d4
2d4 = (1 + 2)
Fighter level 2
Barbarian level 3
Weapon type:
Use DMG Random Weapon Table for treasures
DMG p222 Table 7 - 10 1d100 = (43) = 43
DMG p222 Table 7 - 11 1d100 = (51) = 51
Catman Fighter Level 2 has a nunchaku
Dwarf Barbarian Level 3 has a greataxe
Quest creation complete

[collapse]

After some fretting on Millie's part and a lot of reminders to be careful, the party went to get some lunch.

Due to having two mostly vegetable eaters Fel'ctas found herself outvoted about delicious smelling skewers and found herself sitting in a calm family restaurant that seemed to be catering towards the more herbivore part of the food spectrum.

If she were still a human schoolgirl all those healthy salads, she saw others eating would have made her jump in joy, now she wanted a nice skewer dripping with grease. It was weird how easily things changed.

Out of desperation she picked the chicken strips with a tomato salad.

Cocoa picked a large bowl of spinach and lettuce with some seeds Fel'ctas did not recognize.

Tinkerbell went for a carrot bowl with a green salad cover.

Spoiler

Sheep waitress rolls Will Save vs Attraction DC 17
1d20 + 0 = (4) + 0 = 4
Sheep Waitress fails Will Save by 13 points

[collapse]

Fel'ctas found herself on familiar ground when the sheep waitress returned.

The waitress managed to blush as she brushed against Fel'ctas while serving the food, and she did not react negatively when Fel'ctas touched her leg. She even turned when the ninja tried to sneakily push her hand up her dress to grope the butt. It became a frontal grope with a heavy blush from the waitress instead.

Fel'ctas had the suspicion that she was taking to her role in this world too well. Being a yuri harem protagonist was sounding better and better by the day.

Or being a member of a yuri harem.

She wondered if the villainess looked like a black - haired doll with pale skin in reality too.

Being a pet in a yuri harem sounded fine too, especially since the sex kitten ending had her sister too.

The lightly flavoured chicken was good, the tomatoes were seasoned just right. But she really wanted more meat, maybe she should sneak a skewer on the way to the temple.

Cocoa naturally took seconds. The cowgirl had to eat more to make sure she could feed her catgirl properly. To feed her more than her sister was the true aim.

Tinkerbell was happily munching on her carrots. She liked this restaurant, they even had seats for her size.

Spoiler

Tinkerbell rolls Int
1d20 + 4 = (20) + 4 = 24 Nat 20
Tinkerbell remembers that they had ordered a chair for her

[collapse]

The other two girls looked at the bunny worried when she froze, the ears standing straight up, and then tried to speak, but choked on her carrot.

Fel'ctas helpfully hit the bunny on the back. "Are you alright?"

"Un!" The small scout swallowed and drank some water. "I just remembered; my chair should be done today."

Fel'ctas nodded remembering about it now. "Let's pick it up after we visit the cleric? I forgot after she changed one of our normal chairs into one for you."

"Un!" Tinkerbell nodded happily. She had her own chair, one that had been made and bought just for her. To her it was another symbol of her belonging there.

Having a family again felt really nice.

Tinkerbell ate slower. But the ears were clearly showing her good mood.

At the small temple the party stopped.

"Somehow, looking at this, I really think I will prefer the shrine we have." Fel'ctas commented.

Despite being small, it was pure while marble, the wooden door was beautifully carved, and the floor was laid from white marble too. Through the door they could look inside and saw a marbled statue of Mirula.

It simply screamed 'expensive' instead of a temple of healing.

None of the three felt really comfortable here. It explained why the apothecary was more popular despite the much larger effectiveness of healing spells.

It honestly reminded Fel'ctas of what the miko had said at their first meeting.

"Somehow entering feels wrong?" Fel'ctas wondered.

Tinkerbell nodded. "Like you should be afraid you could break something."

"And I see no plants." Cocoa agreed.

"Is that a price list?" Tinkerbell peered at a sign off to the right.

"A Cure Light Wounds is 50 gold?" Fel'ctas wondered.

"Cure Serious Wounds is 150 gp! Remove Disease is 150 gp too, and it has to be ordered and paid the day before." Tinkerbell gasped. It was really expensive.

Spoiler

High Elven cleric of Mirula rolls Will Save vs Attraction DC 17
1d20 + 9 = (13) + 9 = 22
Will Save success

[collapse]

"What can the Temple of Healing do for you in Mirula's name today?"

The question did not startle the group, after those prices they were not as easily shocked any more. They even ignored the calculating look the high elven cleric gave them as she came from behind a pillar. A calculating look that spoke volumes about what she thought about their financial situation.

"We are here about the graveyard activities." Fel'ctas responded. "We already checked the place and found several suspicious things. How often do people usually visit the crypts?"

"Normally only on the day of the dead, and on the day of remembrance, or when it is their death day. So mostly we have one or two visits a month." The woman explained.

The trio confirmed to themselves, this was clearly suspicious.

Fel'ctas nodded at the other two girls. "We will be watching tonight, what we will do will depend on what we find."

The cleric nodded. "Very well, see to it, I expect a report tomorrow."

The girls said their goodbyes and left for their homes, with Fel'ctas and Tinkerbell making a side trip to the carpenter to fetch the special bunny chair.

Carrying the chair was luckily an easy thing for the pair.

------

"We are home?" Fel'ctas asked, wondering about the full table of food and her sister staring intently at it.

"Nyah~" Mrr'am responded without looking away from the food.

"Where did that come from?" Tinkerbell was confused too. "Did that shrine maiden come over again?"

"Nyah, sweet elf brought it from small elf home." Mrr'am answered without looking away from the chicken she was focused on.

"Sienna brought it from Celies home?" Fel'ctas translated.

"Sweet elf give cookies." Mrr'am added. "Mrr'am have tea with cookies."

Fel'ctas took a moment to understand that, or rather draw the right conclusions. "You were visiting Celies? Why?" Not that she understood what was going on.

"Sweet elf come get Mrr'am, small elf want talk about white."

"So Celies wanted to talk to you about the shrine maiden?" Fel'ctas really did not want to name her Zaria, there were too many bad associations with that name.

"Nyah~"

Tinkerbell shrugged. "It is kind of logical, Mrr'am has spent the most time out of everyone here with her." The bunny frowned. "But I don't really see Celies understand Mrr'am well."

The two adventurers imagined the serious Celies trying to get information out of Mrr'am.

They both broke out in giggles. Something that was finally enough to shift Mrr'am's sight to them, though the small catgirl seemed as confused as Celies had probably been.

"Let us eat, then Tinkerbell and I need to sleep, we have a night mission."

"Come home late?"

"Probably."

"Aww, Mrr'am not want to sleep alone."

"Sorry, we need to do the mission, the other one had too many spiders." Fel’ctas then pointed at a pot. "Spiders bigger than that pot."

It was clear that the kitten tried to imagine it, then succeeded, by the disgusted look on her face.

"And the room was full of webs." Tinkerbell added.

Mrr'am looked around their living room, and clearly shuddered. Ears and tail had the hairs standing up. "Nyuu!"

"Enough of that, why don't we enjoy what Celies sent over, then take a nice long catnap?" Fel'ctas decided to interrupt the horror show.

"Nyah!" "Un" that got everyone's approval.

Chicken, pears, corn, mashed potatoes, a few slices of roast. "This is too much for us I think." Fel'ctas looked at the feast that had been prepared for them.

Tinkerbell nodded. "Invite Cocoa?"

"Good idea." Tinkerbell showed her eagerness by the ears that were pointing straight up. "I'll go get her." The bunny rushed out the door.

"Bunny quick." Mrr'am commented.

Fel'ctas nodded. "Bunny can be … I mean Tinkerbell can be very quick when needed."

"Small bunny, quick bunny."

------

Tinkerbell returned with Cocoa and Millie.

"Hello Millie." Fel'ctas greeted the older cowgirl.

"Nyah~ big moo and bigger moo~" Mrr'am greeted.

Cocoa ignored it. Millie however looked at her chest, then at Cocoa's chest, and finally at Fel'ctas hoping for an explanation.

"Mrr'am seems to call most people by traits like chest and race." She shrugged helplessly. "Though sometimes a defining trait seems to win, you can guess who white is."

Everyone who had met her nodded.

Cocoa just tilted her head confused.

"Let's say it is a special experience." Millie explained. "Cheaters get spanked, idiots get cursed or changed, and hot - headed adventurers get knocked out."

"That was a normal chair before." Fel'ctas pointed at the love seat in the corner.

Tinkerbell pushed the transformed chair forward. "And this was a normal chair before as well."

Cocoa looked from one to the other. A chair changing shape was understandable. A chair becoming a love seat however, that was a bit much.

"Mrr'am have shining coin!" The kitten scrambled off quickly.

"Oh right, the coin." Tinkerbell nodded, with Fel'ctas nodding as well.

The pink kitten returned with the shining coin.

"Three days." Fel'ctas said. "Last time it was lit for over three days."

That caused both cowgirls to give the coin a shocked stare.

"I am not sure if it is confidential, it is confirmed that she is at least epic as a shrine maiden, also epic as a sorcerer, and has at least one wizard level. So at least 43 I guess. The only reason I am allowed to say it is because it was told openly."

"Actually, we know that she is high level. The party she knocked out was with us for the owlbear."

"But they made a mistake, they thought her to be at least 41." Millie explained. "You are only epic in a class if it reaches 21, or you go over 20 with the class and its prestige classes. Like if you are a fighter and take a combat prestige class on top of it, you could call yourself either a fighter or the prestige class." Millie lectured to her attentive, in the three adventurers' case, and confused in Mrr'am's case, audience. "So, a wizard might call themselves a wizard, by their specialization, or something like an archmage."

"So she is a shrine maiden because it is what matters the most to her." Tinkerbell realized.

Millie nodded in agreement. "Says a lot about 'white' and her priorities when you look at how she acts."

"White fluffy! White teach Mrr'am division!" The kitten piped up. "White also talk a lot about classes and world." Mrr'am tilted her head. "Mrr'am not understand all of it, but white say it like cooking, meat skewer is good, but better when you add bacon between." The kitten nodded sagely. "Mrr'am didn't know meat and bacon good together, Mrr'am only learn after eating."

Needless to say, everyone else found that comparison very weird.

That reminded everyone however of the prepared food.

Maybe the kitten also remembered it incorrectly because she was hungry.

It was time to feast, and sleep afterwards.

------

After food found Fel'ctas in an awkward position. Or a very pleasant one.

Naked cowgirl against her left, naked cowgirl against her right, naked bunnygirl on top, and finally naked kitten on top of it all. Considering it was on a single person bed, it made for a very close pile up.

Fel'ctas simply decided to enjoy and let herself drift off.

She ignored Mrr'am's sleepy mumble of "Moos big and soft." Honestly, she agreed with her kitten.

------

Late afternoon found the pile stirring.

It started with Mrr'am, who rolled off the pile and went to the restroom. Next up was Millie who remembered she had wanted to go shopping. That dislodged Tinkerbell then proceeded to poke Fel'ctas and Cocoa into wakefulness.

Tinkerbell prodded Cocoa's breasts harder than necessary, it was not from envy at all.

It led however to Cocoa pulling Tinkerbell close and hugging her, the head being pulled between the two objects of offense. That changed the poking into a fight for air, something finally woke Fel'ctas with a knee to the stomach, and Cocoa due to the pushing that Tinkerbell did against her breasts.

"I thought I was going to die!" Tinkerbell gasped.

"Sorry." Cocoa sleepily apologized.

Fel'ctas petted her upset bunny to calm her down and pulled her close for a cuddle. "Time to get up?"

"Un!" The partially placated bunny responded.

------

"I will stay with Mrr'am until you return." Millie informed Fel'ctas and Tinkerbell.

The two looked from Millie to Mrr'am who was having a staring match with Millie's breast while mumbling "Ver big moo~ Nyah~"

Tinkerbell prodded Fel'ctas in the ribs. The bunny decided to ask something that had been on her mind a lot. "Why is your little sister so obsessed with breasts?"

"I have no idea, I wonder myself." Fel'ctas responded.

Millie was bouncing her chest and watching amused as the kitten's eyes followed.

She had the decency to blush embarrassed when the three adventurers gave her very flat stares.

"We are going once we get dressed, Mrr'am make sure Millie behaves."

"Nyah?" "What?"

Cocoa nodded. "Bite or pinch her tail when she does something … bad."

Millie quickly hid her tail out of the kitten's sight when the little one focused on it. "I'll be good?" The receptionist wondered why it was suddenly her that was supposed to be watched. She was the oldest one in the house after all.

"Nyah, Mrr'am will watch biggest moo."

Fel'ctas petted her kitten in approval. "We will be back."

"Take care."

------

"I think we should probably observe from a good spot, and not approach directly?" Fel'ctas decided to play it safe.

"In case they are watching the place?" Tinkerbell questioned Fel'ctas.

The catgirl nodded. "Maybe we should find a hiding place near those bushes in the back? Should allow us to stay hidden, but offers a good view at the crypts."

"We could walk past the farms and approach from the back, then nobody should see us." Cocoa mumbled. "There are a lot of trees and bushes on the way and near the graveyard."

"I guess we have a plan, approach from the side and hide in the bushes, then wait to see if something happens." The party leader declared.

The three girls went the 'wrong way' to make a large detour. From the back they found a nice spot away from the crypts and suspicious grave. The trio realized that a stake out was very boring very quickly. They also realized that lying stakeouts were very uncomfortable.
The ground was not soft after a while, the insects and mosquitos were happily swarming.

Fel'ctas carefully smacked another mosquito. It was another reason she now regretted the shot ninja dress. Maybe she should get some thigh length socks? Those would be comfortable, and perfect for moments like this. Pants felt a bit too constricting and covering even mentally.

Tinkerbell was teary, she was hiding her ears currently since the long ears were the perfect landing place for anything that wanted a sip or bite from the sweet bunny.

Spoiler

The Party rolls Hide and Move Silently
Fel'ctas rolls Hide
1d20 + 8 = (8) + 8 = 16
Fel'ctas rolls Move Silently
1d20 + 8 = (9) + 8 = 17
Tinkerbell rolls Hide
1d20 + 16 = (20) + 16 = 36 nat 20
Tinkerbell rolls Move Silently
1d20 + 12 = (10) + 12 = 22
Cocoa rolls Hide
1d20 - 1 = (1) - 1 = 0 nat 1
Cocoa rolls Move Silently
1d20 - 1 = (12) - 1 = 11

[collapse]

The three were seriously annoyed, they had clearly underestimated what a stake out was like. Annoying, painful, itching, and plain boring. Evening turned into night.

A few hours later they decided that they needed a small break. They needed to use the toilet and they were plainly in need of taking a few steps.

"Who goes first?" Fel'ctas whispered.

The three shared looks. All of them had to go. All of them were thirsty too.

"Fingers?" Tinkerbell suggested.

Fel'ctas remembered now. Everyone hid a hand behind their backs, then you tried to guess how many fingers they held up, closest one to the sum won. "Fingers sounds good."

Spoiler

Fel'ctas holds up fingers
1d6 - 1 = (6) - 1 = 5
Fel'ctas holds up 5 fingers
Tinkerbell holds up fingers
1d6 - 1 = (4) - 1 = 3
Tinkerbell holds up 3 fingers
Cocoa holds up fingers
1d6 - 1 = (6) - 1 = 5
Cocoa holds up 5 fingers
Fel'ctas guesses the total
2d6 - 2 + 5 = (2 + 4) - 2 + 5 = 9
Tinkerbell guesses the total
2d6 - 2 + 3 = (6 + 1) - 2 + 3 = 8
Cocoa guesses the total
2d6 - 2 + 5 = (1 + 4) - 2 + 5 = 8

[collapse]

Fel'ctas extended all five fingers, as for the guess, she decided to pick nine. "Nine."

"Eight" Cocoa mumbled. "Eight" Tinkerbell agreed.

"1, 2, show!" Fel'ctas ordered.

Her hand showed five extended fingers, Cocoa's hand was five fingers too, and finally Tinkerbell was showing three fingers. The total was thirteen.

"Closest!" Fel'ctas whispered with glee. The ninja catgirl squirmed out of the bush quickly and left, back away from the graveyard. Only to freeze, it was too far to go home. That meant she had to relieve herself behind a bush.

She found a spot between two bushes, and she felt really open, behind a bush in the town was not a good place in her opinion.

She also realized that not having something to wipe herself with was terrible too.

Wiping with a leaf from a nearby bush felt very insufficient.

The girl finished and returned to the hiding place only to realize that Cocoa had been hidden really terribly. She decided to do a check later.

"I am back. Who is next?"

Spoiler

Tinkerbell holds up fingers
1d6 - 1 = (1) - 1 = 0
Tinkerbell decided on 0 fingers
Cocoa holds up fingers
1d6 - 1 = (3) - 1 = 2
Cocoa decided on 2 fingers
Tinkerbell guesses the result
1d6 - 1 = (5) - 1 = 4
Tinkerbell guesses 4
Cocoa guesses the result
1d6 - 1 + 2 = (5) - 1 + 2 = 6
Cocoa guesses 6

[collapse]

Tinkerbell and Cocoa faced each other. Tinkerbell went with "four" and Cocoa with "six". The show of hands resulted in Tinkerbell at no fingers and cocoa showing two. Tinkerbell won.

The small bunny quickly escaped the bush and ran for a good spot.
When she returned a little later, she seemed happy and relieved, or maybe relieved and happy.

Cocoa however made the whole bush shake on her exit. Tinkerbell and Fel'ctas both winced at that. It was luckily not yet too late into the night and they had not seen any movement yet.

"Say, how do you wipe yourself?" Fel'ctas whispered to Tinkerbell.

"Un? It is simple, a leather bag, with moistened small handkerchiefs, another one for the used ones."

Fel'ctas nodded to herself. That made a lot more sense than she expected actually. "I need to get a set like that too."

"The bags need to be airtight and easy to wash. The hankies are simple cheap cloth, you don't keep the ones you use for the large one. Toilet paper would be nice, but it is so expensive."

Fel'ctas nodded. It was expensive in this world, and it was coarse too. The cheap cloth to wipe was simple, it was made from scraps after all.

Cocoa returned and moved into the bush. This time Fel'ctas and Tinkerbell checked the cowgirls hiding place, this included catching the swishing tail and Fel'ctas hugging it.

The blush on the cow's face went unnoticed in the dark.

Spoiler

Hide and Move Silently rerolls for the party
Spot and Listen rolls for the party
Long time passed, they exited and returned
Fel'ctas rolls Hide
1d20 + 8 = (6) + 8 = 14
Fel'ctas rolls Move Silently
1d20 + 8 = (6) + 8 = 14
Fel'ctas rolls Spot
1d20 + 10 = (13) + 10 = 23
Fel'ctas rolls Listen
1d20 + 5 = (20) + 5 = 25 nat 20
Cocoa rolls Hide
1d20 - 1 = (20) - 1 = 19 nat 20
Cocoa rolls Move Silently
1d20 - 1 = (17) - 1 = 16
Cocoa rolls Spot
1d20 + 3 = (14) + 3 = 17
Cocoa rolls Listen
1d20 + 9 = (3) + 9 = 12
Tinkerbell rolls Hide
1d20 + 16 = (7) + 16 = 23
Tinkerbell rolls Move silently
1d20 + 12 = (4) + 12 = 16
Tinkerbell rolls Spot
1d20 + 4 = (13) + 4 = 17
Tinkerbell rolls Listen
1d20 + 6 = (16) + 6 = 22

[collapse]

The party settled down for another round of waiting. It was past midnight when there was finally movement.

Spoiler

The two guards roll Listen and Spot
Range Penalty + 3 DC
Catman Fi lvl 2 rolls Spot
1d20 + 3 = (10) + 3 = 13
Catman Fi lvl 2 rolls Listen
1d20 + 3 = (1) + 3 = 4
Dwarf Ba lvl 4 rolls Spot
1d20 + 0 = (13) + 0 = 13
Dwarf Ba lvl 4 rolls Listen
1d20 + 0 = (8) + 0 = 8
They are too far away to see or hear anything

[collapse]

Two men openly walked onto the cemetery. On closer inspection they looked like a catman and a dwarf. They were looking around, but obviously missed the girls.

Fel'ctas and her two friends held their breaths each time one of the two looked over the bush they were hiding in, but they were safe this time.

The catman left while the dwarf went over to the suspicious grave, and pushed the gravestone aside, the noise of stone scraping against stone audible to the three adventurers and identifying what was going on. He started pulling chests and bags from the grave while a crypt hid him from the adventurers’ view.

"It was a hiding spot." Fel'ctas murmured.

Several more men appeared with the catman leading them. The ones dressed like commoners helped the dwarf carry the items to a crypt. The one richer dressed was ordering the helpers around. Then things turned weird. A table was brought, several chairs, and a large strongbox.

Tinkerbell wondered quietly. "I have no idea what I am seeing, you?"

"They are bringing chairs into a crypt?" cocoa was not much better off.

Fel'ctas was glad she had played this one. "I think it is an illegal auction, or a cult meeting."

"Un?" "Moo?"

"Nyah?" Fel'ctas was confused for a moment, but then realized what they meant. "Either they meet up to pray, scheme, have their wishes of world domination or such. Or sell illegal things like drugs, magic items, or things that are not easily gotten. The chests could contain Statues and relics."

""Oohh""

Fel'ctas felt actually like a leader for a moment. Then she quickly squashed the feeling with the worry she felt for the situation. Two guards, and several others sounded like a recipe for disaster. It would be easy to get overwhelmed by so many.

Then things got worse.

More people started arriving, some with underlings too.

Having over a dozen people squeeze into a small crypt sounded like it was a cramped experience. She sighed in discontent.

"This looks bad." Fel'ctas mumbled. "The two guards we probably could take care of. But the others would probably hear the combat and come out."

"Another bust then?" Tinkerbell asked worried.

Cocoa nodded wondering.

Spoiler

Fel'ctas rolls Int
1d20 + 3 = (18) + 3 = 21
Fel'ctas remembers the mission details
Investigate the suspicious happenings

[collapse]

"Actually, it was 'investigating' the happenings. That means we are still good; we just need someone to help us clean this up."

"Ohh, the guards!" Tinkerbell understood.

"Or rather Cocoa's sister, Millie." Fel'ctas corrected. "It is a guild mission, so the guild will have to contact the guards."

"I will go." Tinkerbell seemed eager to do something.

Fel'ctas nodded at her bunny. "Go and inform Millie, Millie will have to decide what to do next."

"Un!" The scout nodded and then carefully crept from their hiding place and ran off once out of sight.

"I guess for us this means wait for the reinforcements." Fel'ctas explained, resigned to lying around in wait some more.

------

Once out of sight, Tinkerbell ran, the feat was coming in handy. Very out of breath she arrived at her home, and opened the door with her key. It was something that still gave her a small thrill.

Quickly she entered, and got herself some water. After drinking it quickly and choking she spent some time coughing and remembering her mother's words: "Don't drink with your lungs, they are for breathing, not drinking or eating."

She went to the bedroom. There she saw Millie sleeping on her back, and Mrr'am snuggling those two huge melons.

At this the girl felt her annoyance rise. Those big udders were just unfair. She started to poke them in hopes of waking, and annoying, Millie.

"Moo?" Millie batted at the offensive finger.

The annoyed bunnygirl did not stop however.

"Millie trouble." She whispered.

That caused a sleepy frown. Then the older cowgirl opened her eyes. "Can you explain?"

"Un, the investigation has found a group that Fel'ctas suspects is a cult or an illegal auction. Two guards outside, and about a dozen people inside a crypt." Tinkerbell tried to act as professional as she could, which was really difficult with two huge breasts with a pink small catgirl clinging to them pointed her way. The almost asleep look on the receptionist’s face did not help at all.

The cowgirl rose slowly and handed the kitten to Tinkerbell. "Here take Mrr'am, I will return soon."

"Un?"

"Secrecy applies. That means I will lead the guards here, then you will lead them there. That should also prevent any leaks, since they don't know where it is going to be." Millie looked around sleepily, her eyes resting a little longer than needed on the glowing coin. "Where is my dress?"

"I think it is in the living room?" Tinkerbell remembered as she awkwardly held the kitten. She put the girl back in the bed and petted her.

Millie disappeared from the bedroom leaving the other two girls alone.

After a while the bunny felt tired. Watching Mrr'am sleep was clearly having an effect on her, the kitten was also soft and cuddly.

Finally, after what felt like ages, Millie was back before the rabbitgirl lost her fight with sleep.

"I managed to get a trustworthy guard; seems he gets along with Zaria. Under his command even if someone was paid off, there should not be any warning."

"That is good. Wait, there is a guard that gets along with her?" It was needless to say who that 'her' was.

"I told him that Mrr'am's sister is at the mission. Having her come clean up because the kitten is sad due to her hurt sister is an excellent motivator."

"You used the white one as an implied threat?" Tinkerbell accused.

Millie shrugged with a bounce. "You tell me that she would not try to make things better for the kitten? Everything I have heard implies that for some reason she is very fond of Mrr'am."

Tinkerbell sighed. Then winced as she imagined that epic go wild on a mission of vengeance. "You can run, but you can't hide." She remembered.

"Pretty much. It is client abuse probably, but it is something that helps motivate them."

It was an epic way of motivating someone, pun intended.

------

Tinkerbell stared at the huge wolfman before her. He was positively huge, not counting her ears, at least two and half times as tall as she was. She idly wondered what she was doing, she had no experience with leading people. She had an idea, get them to Fel'ctas and have them bother her.

"Follow me." She walked quickly, the faster she acted, the less they had a chance to question her.

The guards followed her, some obviously confused, others clearly understood that it was a mission and that time for questions would come later.

After what she deemed was sufficiently far away to not be overheard, she mentioned them to stay. And moved carefully towards her party.

Spoiler

Tinkerbell rolls Hide
1d20 + 16 = (20) + 16 = 36 nat 20
Tinkerbell rolls Move Silently
1d20 + 12 = (19) + 12 = 31

[collapse]

The small scout expertly approached the hiding place and poked Fel'ctas in the leg. The two women shared looks, then Tinkerbell nodded and pointed to the back. "Guards." she informed her party leader.

Fel'ctas finally moved out.

A little back around the corner she found herself face to chest with a wolfman that made her positively feel tiny.

"Yer must be the pink kitten's sis." He greeted her.

Fel'ctas was surprised. "You know my sister?"

"Met 'er when she was with the white missus."

Fel'ctas nodded in understanding yet not. "We have what I guess is an auction or a cult meeting in one of the crypts. Two guards outside, the rich and minions are inside, about a dozen of them." The ninja reported.

"Ah understand, can't attack or they hear it and flee." The wolfman growled. "Describe the two guards."

"Catman with a not defined small weapon, and a dwarf with a huge axe."

The wolfman turned and looked over his guards. "The wiz should have a silence spell. Can your party knock out one of them and keep the other occupied until we arrive?"

The way the wolfman was suddenly speaking much slower made it obvious that now for the planning he was trying to speak properly.

"Yes, it should be possible to disable the catman quickly, then occupying the dwarf should be possible." Fel'ctas pondered the situation, that greataxe of the dwarf scared her. It looked really large and the damage dice of it had been rather large too. If she was unlucky, she would probably die with one hit.

It was really risky, but she needed only to survive a few rounds, and she needed the xp.

"We have to get one down at least to prevent them from running in." Fel'ctas decided to summarize. "Then occupy the 2nd one until you can come help. Honestly the dwarf worries me."

"Agreed, try not ta die, worst case yer sis friend will do somethin' about it." The tall wolf tried unsuccessfully to cheer her up.

Fel'ctas shuddered, waking from being dead, having a crying and sad Mrr'am over her, then getting a long lecture from that one because she died. No, that did not sound good at all. And there was the level down. She'd lose her hard won level too.

"I'll get my party, the silence spell can be put on my spare dagger, easy to find again, but easy to place aside for when we want to talk." She held out her dagger.

"Good thinkin'!"

The catgirl moved closer to her party, waving Cocoa and Tinkerbell to leave their uncomfortable hideout and join her.

The trio gathered and talked silently. "The guards want us to take out one of the two guards, and occupy the other one until they can rush to help." Fel'ctas explained. "A Silence spell will mask the combat, so no help arrives from below."

Cocoa and Tinkerbell shared a worried look.

"The dwarf worries me too, I think we should take care of the catman first, he should go down far easier than the dwarf." Fel'ctas waved her hand helplessly. "The dwarf is probably the more dangerous one, so at least a two on one is needed to stay mostly safe, and we are not enough, so rush the catman, and then occupy the dwarf until help arrives, unless you think we can get the dwarf fast enough that the cat man can't alert anyone."

"I don't like it." Cocoa admitted.

"I don't think any of us like it, what a day, our quests are so unlucky." Tinkerbell complained. "I hope we get more people to clear out the spiders, a failed quest does not sound good to me. But there is a difference between being stupid and being unlucky." Tinkerbell agreed, she had not survived solo for so long without being careful.

"Either of you have better ideas?" The leader asked.

Neither did.

"I guess it is a go, I will have them silence my dagger." Fel'ctas said. "I need to get close to strike, Tinkerbell is faster than you Cocoa, so she will be able to attack next. Or maybe once I am closer Tinkerbell should shoot and then I strike him while Cocoa comes closer."

"I think that sounds better." Cocoa was still very worried. "But it is really risky. That axe can do a lot of damage."

"Our quest is already mostly cleared, but getting more information and capturing them is like a bonus objective." Fel'ctas wondered if washing her hands off the second part would be abandoning the quest.

"Are we ready?" Fel'ctas asked.

""No"" was the instant reply.

Fel'ctas compared the two. Physically and class wise they couldn't be any more different from each other. However mentally? They were both worry warts.

"Worst case we spend a few days dead, and then get a huge lecture about how making Mrr'am sad is forbidden." Fel'ctas repeated what that tall wolfman had said.

"Moo?" "Un?"

"The White One."

It took a moment to register, but then both girls shuddered. Getting an epic lecture from that one made facing a dwarf with a greataxe simple in comparison.

"Must not die, must not die, must not die …" Tinkerbell started chanting.

Fel'ctas smiled to herself, she was lucky, she was pretty safe, and she had good party members. Dying scared her, pain scared her, but having an epic miko as her little sister's friend made a lot of worries go away. Thinking of death and dismemberment as not permanent was weird.

"You two go ahead, and wait near the entrance, from there on we will approach carefully. I will sneak up to the catman, once I am there Tinkerbell shoots, I hopefully finish him off, and Cocoa rushes in. Then we either finish the catman or distract the dwarf. Once we engage the guards will start rushing in, but since they will be further away, it will probably take them a while. Our task is to stay alive." Fel'ctas repeated. "We won't get any more ready I guess, so let's start."

------

Casting the spell on the dagger was quick. A guard was following them to send a signal once they had engaged.

Then the catgirl moved quickly through the streets the long way around. Luckily the crypt with the gathering was not visible from the cemetery gate, it allowed them to enter silently, the rusty hinges didn't matter since the silence spell took care of the noise.

Spoiler

Fel'ctas Party rolls Hide
Fel'ctas rolls Hide
1d20 + 8 = (7) + 8 = 15
Cocoa rolls Hide
1d20 - 1 = (9) - 1 = 8
Tinkerbell rolls Hide
1d20 + 16 = (19) + 16 = 35
Creating Battlemap
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XUDdiqGl8 - 1M_Txob1qtNu - 7tUvHy5IKdIowyJ8bM20/edit?usp=sharing
Catman rolls Spot
1d20 + 3 = (3) + 3 = 6
Catman Fi 2 fails to Spot Fel'ctas and Tinkerbell
Tinkerbell rolls Spot
1d20 + 4 = (9) + 4 = 13
Tinkerbell sees the catman

[collapse]

Fel'ctas went first, Cocoa and Tinkerbell following with Honey, the badger seemed discontent about the unnatural silence. The trio snuck along the crypt and went to the furthest mausoleum before the turn to the crypt. Tinkerbell held her bow ready to shoot. Now she just had to wait for Fel'ctas to get into position.

For Fel'ctas sneaking between the graves felt nerve wracking. The tension, the need to stay hidden, the slowness of it all made her nervous. Honestly, she was really thankful for the silence spell, she was not sure she could have controlled her breathing and her heartbeat.

Finally, she was hidden behind the corner of the second crypt, a few steps away from the catman. She waved at Tinkerbell; it was time to start the fight.

Spoiler

Round 1 start
Fel'ctas Party roll Initiative
Fel'ctas rolls Initiative
1d20 + 3 = (11) + 3 = 14
Cocoa rolls Initiative
1d20 - 1 = (1) - 1 = 0 Nat 1 last
Tinkerbell rolls Initiative
1d20 + 6 = (2) + 6 = 8
Fel'ctas waits until after Tinkerbell's turn
Fel'ctas Initiative falls to 7
Tinkerbell moves closer
Skirmish applies
Point Blank Shot Applies
Tinkerbell rolls Attack
Point Blank Shot Applies + 1 Att, + 1 Dmg
1d20 + 7 + 1 = (9) + 7 + 1 = 17
Tinkerbell hits flat - footed Catman Fi 2 AC 13
Tinkerbell rolls Damage
Point Blank Shot Applies + 1 Att, + 1 Dmg
1d4 + 1d6 + 1 = (3) + (2) + 1 = 6
Catman HP 17 - 6 = 11 HP
Fel'ctas approaches Catman fi 2
Fel'ctas uses Defensive Fighting - 4 Att, + 2 Dodge AC
Fel'ctas attacks flat - footed Catman Fi 2
1d20 + 2 - 4 = (17) + 2 - 4 = 15
Fel'ctas hits flat - footed Catman Fi 2 AC 13
Fel'ctas rolls Damage
Deadly Defense applies + 1d6 Dmg
Sudden Strike applies + 1d6 Dmg
1d6 + 1d6 + 1d6 + 1 = (2) + (6) + (4) + 1 = 13
Catman HP 11 - 13 = - 2 HP
Catman is dying - 2 HP
1d20 + 4 = (6) + 4 = 10
Fort DC Success
Cocoa and Honey run closer
Round 1 over

[collapse]

Tinkerbell moved and fired her arrow. It flew true and struck the catman in the stomach, piercing through the hide armour. Then Fel'ctas jumped from her cover to attack the unfortunate catman from the side, her shortsword slashing through the hide armour and deeply into the side and through the lung.

The catman dropped to the ground bleeding heavily and unconscious

Spoiler

Round 2
Dwarf Bar 3 rolls Initiative
1d20 + 1 = (5) + 1 = 6
Tinkerbell moves closer to Dwarf Bar 3
Skirmish applies
Tinkerbell shoots at Dwarf Bar 3 AC 16
Point Blank Shot Applies + 1 Att, + 1 Dmg
1d20 + 7 + 1 = (18) + 7 + 1 = 26
Tinkerbell hits Dwarf Bar 3
Tinkerbell rolls Damage
Point Blank Shot Applies + 1 Att, + 1 Dmg
1d4 + 1d6 + 1 = (2) + (6) + 1 = 9
Dwarf Bar 3 HP 33 - 9 = 24 HP
Fel'ctas moves to Dwarf Bar 3
Fel'ctas uses Defensive Fighting - 4 Att, + 2 Dodge AC
Fel'ctas attacks Dwarf Bar 3 AC 16
1d20 + 2 - 4 = (15) + 2 - 4 = 13
Fel'ctas misses Dwarf Bar 3 AC 16
Dwarf Bar 3 uses Rage: + 4 Strength, + 4 Constitution, + 2 Will Save, - 2 AC, + 6 Temp HP
Dwarf Bar 3 Rage lasts 3 + 3 + 2 = 8 Rounds
Dwarf Bar 3 HP 24 + 9 = 33
Dwarf Bar 3 attacks Fel'ctas AC 20
1d20 + 6 + 2 = (5) + 6 + 2 = 13
Dwarf Bar 3 misses Fel'ctas
Cocoa and Honey move closer
Cocoa attacks Dwarf Bar 3 AC 16 - 2 = 14
1d20 + 3 = (14) + 3 = 17
Cocoa hits Dwarf Bar 3
Cocoa rolls Damage
1d8 + 3 = (3) + 3 = 6
Dwarf Bar 3 HP 33 - 6 = 27 HP
Catman Fi 2 tries to stabilize
1d100 = (83) = 83
Catman Fi 2 fails to stabilize HP - 2 - 1 = - 3 HP
Round 2 End

[collapse]

Tinkerbell stepped next to the downed catman and fired another arrow. Again, her arrow flew true and hit the dwarf straight in the chest piercing through the chainmail the dwarf was wearing. Following the arrow Fel'ctas rushed in and tried to strike the barbarian but her blow glanced off the armour.

The dwarf however growled noiselessly and went into his Rage, he struck at the catgirl with a silent scream of rage and fury. Making the catgirl very happy about her dress and the huge axe not penetrating the enchanted material.

Cocoa arrived and struck the dwarf with a silent bellow of anger. The heavy two-handed mace smashing down hard on the dwarfs shoulder. The badger followed her druid slowly.

Spoiler

Round 3
Tinkerbell moves closer to Dwarf Bar 3
Skirmish applies
Tinkerbell shoots at Dwarf Bar 3 AC 16 - 2 = 14
Shooting into melee - 4 Att
Point Blank Shot Applies + 1 Att, + 1 Dmg
1d20 + 7 + 1 - 4 = (5) + 7 + 1 - 4 = 9
Tinkerbell misses Dwarf Bar 3 AC 16 - 2 = 14
Fel'ctas uses Defensive Fighting - 4 Att, + 2 Dodge AC
Fel'ctas attacks Dwarf Bar 3 AC 16 - 2 = 14
1d20 + 2 - 4 = (3) + 2 - 4 = 1
Fel'ctas misses Dwarf Bar 3 AC 16 - 2 = 14
Dwarf Bar 3 uses Rage: + 4 Strength, + 4 Constitution, + 2 Will Save, - 2 AC, + 6 Temp HP
Dwarf Bar 3 Rage lasts 8 - 1 = 7 Rounds
Dwarf Bar 3 attacks Fel'ctas AC 20
1d20 + 6 + 2 = (9) + 6 + 2 = 17
Dwarf Bar 3 misses Fel'ctas
Cocoa attacks Dwarf Bar 3 AC 16 - 2 = 14
1d20 + 3 = (12) + 3 = 15
Cocoa hits Dwarf Bar 3 AC 16 - 2 = 14
Cocoa rolls Damage
1d8 + 3 = (8) + 3 = 11
Dwarf Bar 3 HP 27 - 11 = 16 HP
Honey moves next to Dwarf Bar 3
Honey attacks Dwarf Bar 3
1d20 + 0 = (3) + 0 = 3
Honey misses Dwarf Bar 3
Catman Fi 2 tries to stabilize
1d100 = (19) = 19
Catman Fi 2 fails to stabilize HP - 3 - 1 = - 4 HP

[collapse]

Tinkerbell fired, worried about Fel'ctas and worried that she might hit her rough tongued lover she missed, the arrow breaking against the wall of the crypt next to the dwarf.

Fel'ctas struck low in a disembowelling slash, that unfortunately only scraped noiselessly along the chainmail without cutting through it. In response the angry dwarf swung and Fel'ctas felt her ribs bruise as she rolled with the blow.

Cocoa did an overhead strike against the dwarf as she tried to get revenge for the attack against her lover. Luckily, she managed a strike on the head, the head wound bleeding quickly and the blood streaming down the dwarf’s face.

The guard fired his signalling arrow, he had waited long enough to make sure that either the dwarf was engaged in battle, or the ones in the crypt had been alarmed.

Spoiler

Round 4
Tinkerbell moves away from Dwarf Bar 3
Skirmish applies
Tinkerbell shoots at Dwarf Bar 3 AC 16 - 2 = 14
Point Blank Shot Applies + 1 Att, + 1 Dmg
Shooting into melee - 4 Att
1d20 + 7 + 1 - 4 = (18) + 7 + 1 - 4 = 22
Tinkerbell hits Dwarf Bar 3
Tinkerbell rolls Damage
1d4 + 1d6 + 1 = (3) + (3) + 1 = 7
Dwarf Bar 3 HP 16 - 7 = 9 HP
Fel'ctas uses Defensive Fighting - 4 Att, + 2 Dodge AC
Fel'ctas attacks Dwarf Bar 3 AC 16
1d20 + 2 - 4 = (1) + 2 - 4 = - 1 nat 1
Fel'ctas misses Dwarf Bar 3 AC 16
Fel'ctas rolls for Fumble
1d20 + 2 - 4 = (6) + 2 - 4 = 4
Fel'ctas does not fumble
Dwarf Bar 3 Rage lasts 7 - 1 = 6 Rounds
Dwarf Bar 3 attacks Cocoa AC 20
1d20 + 6 + 2 = (12) + 6 + 2 = 20
Dwarf Bar 3 hits Cocoa
Dwarf Bar 3 rolls Damage
1d12 + 3 + 2 = (7) + 3 + 2 = 12
Cocoa HP 14 - 12 = 2 HP
Cocoa rolls for Massive Damage Fortitude Save DC 10
1d20 + 5 = (15) + 5 = 20
Cocoa succeeds Fortitude Save DC 10
Cocoa attacks Dwarf Bar 3 AC 16 - 2 = 14
1d20 + 3 = (5) + 3 = 8
Cocoa misses Dwarf Bar 3
Honey attacks Dwarf Bar 3
1d20 + 0 = (4) + 0 = 4
Honey misses Dwarf Bar 3
Catman Fi 2 tries to stabilize
1d100 = (43) = 43
Catman Fi 2 fails to stabilize HP - 4 - 1 = - 5 HP
Round 4 End

[collapse]

Tinkerbell focused on a calming breath, then moved away from the fight, she was a distance fighter, and she fired. The arrow pierced through the air and sank into the side of the dwarf. The bunny wondered how their opponent was still standing after so many arrows embedded and hard hits from their druid cowgirl.

The catgirl ninja hissed in frustration as once again her weapon glanced off the far too firm chainmail.

The dwarf finally switched targets and despite the pain from the strike to the head and the blood in his eyes managed to bury his greataxe deeply in the annoying cow's side. The greataxe practically ignored the hide armour and almost cleaved the annoying obstacle in half.

Cocoa heavily wounded tried to strike back at the attacker but the pain made her miss. Honey, angry for her partner, uselessly clawed at his boots.

The forward guard opened the gate as his colleagues arrived.

Spoiler

Round 5
Tinkerbell moves away from Dwarf Bar 3
Skirmish applies
Tinkerbell shoots at Dwarf Bar 3 AC 16 - 2 = 14
Point Blank Shot Applies + 1 Att, + 1 Dmg
Shooting into melee - 4 Att
1d20 + 7 + 1 - 4 = (10) + 7 + 1 - 4 = 14
Tinkerbell hits Dwarf Bar 3
Tinkerbell rolls Damage
1d4 + 1d6 + 1 = (4) + (5) + 1 = 10
Dwarf Bar 3 HP 9 - 10 = - 1 HP
Dwarf Bar 3 is dying
Dwarf Bar 3 falls unconscious
Combat end
Each Party member gains 500 xp
Cocoa Level Up

[collapse]

Tinkerbell moved in closer and fired another arrow, again she pierced the chainmail, but this time either the blood loss, the many arrows, or all the amassed damage were enough. The dwarf finally sank to his knees and fell over.

Fel'ctas immediately caught Cocoa's attention and pointed at her wound. The druid swayed a bit then placed a hand on the wound, it came back with blood. The druid moved away to heal herself. When Fel'ctas tried to follow Cocoa mimicked speaking, and pointed at Fel'ctas dagger.

It took Tinkerbell coming closer and pulling the dagger out of its sheath and dropping it on the ground for Fel'ctas to remember that normal spells were spoken. The catgirl looked down at the nuisance. The right thing was probably to slit the dwarf's throat, but she still felt hesitant to kill one of the people. With a heavy sigh she started to drag the dangerous and luckily unconscious enemy out of the silence field to have him tied up.

Tinkerbell understood Fel'ctas intention and slowly and awkwardly pulled the catman out of the silence field.

Finally, outside they saw and heard Cocoa healing the deep cut into her side.

"Cure Minor Wounds" the druid cast her second healing spell.

Spoiler

Cocoa casts Cure Light Wounds
1d8 + 1 = (8) + 1 = 9
Cocoa HP 2 + 9 = 11
Cocoa casts Cure Minor Wounds
Cocoa HP 11 + 1 = 12 HP

[collapse]

The druid deemed herself sufficiently healed at 12 hp.

Fel'ctas looked at the guards. "You are late, the guards are down."

"Ya girls work fast." The lead wolfman growled. "We had ta wait until ya had the guards silenced. We 'ad na rogue at ta station today."

"Then tie them up and make sure they don't die. Might be worth something after all to keep them alive."

The guards quickly tied the two guards up and stabilized them.

The party meanwhile hugged each other and talked about the fight.

"While the defensive fighting kept me alive, I couldn't pierce the armour." Fel'ctas admitted with an annoyed hiss. "Tinkerbell clearly did the best out of us." She praised the bunny, who promptly turned red. "Cocoa your hits looked like they did a lot of damage too, good work." The cowgirl's tail swished happily at the praise. "I think there isn't much we could have done better strategy wise in combat." Fel'ctas gave her two partners a questioning look.

"Un, more people? Celies with a spell would have helped take down the dwarf faster, I was so scared when I saw the axe deep in your side." The bunny admitted.

The cowgirl seemed happy with this admission, smiling at the small scout.

"Can ay ask ya ta check whadda hell is happenin' down dere?" The wolf guard interrupted the party to ask.

Fel'ctas took a moment to remember the name and think it over. "Sure Wulfgar, for a price."

The guard smirked and waved her off.

------

Spoiler

Fel'ctas rolls Hide
1d20 + 8 = (16) + 8 = 24
Fel'ctas rolls Move Silently
1d20 + 8 = (14) + 8 = 22
Fel'ctas rolls Spot
1d20 + 10 = (20) + 10 = 30
Fel'ctas rolls Listen
1d20 + 5 = (6) + 5 = 11
Various Listen rolls
6d20 = (18 + 11 + 12 + 5 + 11 + 20)
Various Spot rolls
6d20 = (7 + 19 + 14 + 18 + 4 + 11)
One Auction member hears something, but can't see anything

[collapse]

Fel'ctas snuck down the stairs, she stopped and moved carefully when she saw light around a corner. She focused and listened to the rather loud voice.

"Our next sale is something really special. Here we have the used underwear of a high elven level 4 cleric of Illiona the Goddess of Purity."

Fel'ctas drew a face as she heard the cheers. Underwear of a cleric?

"Starting bid is …"

"50 gold pieces!" A different male voice interrupted.

"60!"

The catgirl left seriously weirded out.

------

Back upstairs and away from the crypt she reported. "They are currently doing a bidding war over the underwear of a cleric of the Goddess of Purity."

""Ohh"" several voices commented.

"Is that a guy thing?" Fel'ctas asked her two female party members.

"Probably?" Tinkerbell wondered.

Fel'ctas continued not thinking about her male audience. "I mean it sounds pretty boring. Probably the chaste and pure type, doesn't sound fun to me. And what is so interesting about used underwear?"

"You don't understand!" A dogman told Fel'ctas, with several others nodding.

One catman almost seemed to drool. "Oh, to own such an intimate piece that touched that forever pure place, you just don't understand."

The three females gave each other looks. They absolutely did not understand. Or it might be because they did not use underwear.

"Well whatever, let's loot those two, then the rest is all yours."

A few of the offended guards gave their leader a look, but he simply nodded at the adventurers.

Spoiler

Loot roll
MIC CR2 and CR3 loot
Loki: /r 1d100
Sidekick: 1d100 = (85) = 85
Loki: CR 2 = 85
Loki: /r 1d100
Sidekick: 1d100 = (20) = 20
Loki: CR 3 = 20
Loki: /r 1d10
Sidekick: 1d10 = (6) = 6
Loki: Catman 600gp
Loki: /r 1d4
Sidekick: 1d4 = (2) = 2
Loki: Catman’s Goods Type Ax2
Loki: /r 4d4
Sidekick: 4d4 = (1 + 2 + 1 + 3) = 7
Loki: /r 4d4
Sidekick: 4d4 = (1 + 1 + 1 + 1) = 4
Loki: Dwarf Goods Type B
Loki: /r 2d4
Sidekick: 2d4 = (4 + 4) = 8
Loki: Goods with 80gp in value
Loki: Catman’s items. Level 1 x2
Loki: /r 2d100
Sidekick: 2d100 = (1 + 61) = 62
Loki: Wand of Detect Magic (10 charges) and Wand of Benign Transposition (10 Charges)
Loki: Dwarf Item, level 1
Loki: /r 1d100
Sidekick: 1d100 = (78) = 78
Loki: Wand of Mage Armor (10 Charges.)
Loot Summary:
Catman: 600gp
Dwarf: 2000sp
Catman: goods 7gp Granite Dice; 4gp Parchment with an amateur drawing of a nude cat furry
Catman: Item Wand of Detect Magic (10 charges); Wand of Benign Transposition (10 Charges)
Dwarf: goods 80gp Pocket Flask made from silver
Dwarf: item Wand of Mage Armor (10 Charges)

[collapse]

The three adventurers stared at the loot, and mentally cursed the dwarf, who carried 2000 sp with them? That was 40 pounds they had to carry home, together with the 600gp from the catman that was an astounding 52 pounds to carry.

"Gotta bother ya again. Can ya stand watch while we mop 'em up?" Wulfgar interrupted. "Compensation will be money or an item from the auction."

"Go ahead, we will stand guard."

The girls closed the gate to the crypt after the guards entered and continued to examine their loot.

"I guess the wands will go to Celies, unless you want one Cocoa?" Fel'ctas asked while looking at the three sticks of wood in her hands.

"I don't think they are divine wands, the markings are different, and we need to identify them anyway."

"Uh?" Tinkerbell examined the parchment in her hands closely then held it up, seemingly comparing it to Fel'ctas.

Curious cocoa wandered over, then started doing the same.

"What?" Fel'ctas started getting worried, was it a bounty letter on her head?

"I think you look better." Tinkerbell said handing the parchment to Cocoa who gave an agreeing "Moo" after a few more moments of study.

"Nyah?" Fel’ctas relapsed to feline noises in her confusion, the confusion only lifted when Cocoa handed over the object and the catgirl found herself staring in disbelief at a drawing of a naked cat furry lying on her back with her legs spread and showing it all. "Eww … I don't want to know what he used it for."

"Eww, no I need to doubly wash my hands!" Tinkerbell complained. "I found a drinking flask, I think it is made from silver, but it is also oily and dirty."

"Clean and sell tomorrow?" Cocoa proposed as it was already getting late.

From the gate the noises of combat and screams.

"Anyone want the dice?" Fel'ctas asked. "If not, want to make them party items, something to pass the time while we are waiting?"

"Uh!" "Moo~"

Downstairs they heard an explosion.

"Sounds like there will be a lot of repairing going on." Fel'ctas frowned. "I vote we tell the cleric to go to the guard and guild for details. Our excuse is we only did the find something out and capture the guards’ part."

The bunny and cow made agreeing sounds, then yawned. Adrenaline and for Cocoa the loss of HP were taking their toll on the three.

As they waited the noises from below started to change from combat to shouting.

"Don't you know who I am? Get your dirty hands off me!" The three adventurers heard someone complain.

"I guess we can finally go home now?" Tinkerbell guessed while looking through the gate into the darkness.

"Guess we let them out and then report to Millie." Fel'ctas agreed.

Cocoa shook her head. "She will be asleep and impossible to wake."

"Guess we report everything tomorrow." The party leader decided while yawning.

They opened the crypt gate and let the guards with their prisoners out, several complaining loudly.

"Can ay ask ya ta guard this?" The wolfman handed them a box.

Fel'ctas stared at it suspiciously.

"What is it?" Tinkerbell asked curiously.

"Ta underwear."

All three females stared at the box confused in response to the answer.

"Yer not interested in it, gotta keep dem panties safe."

It made kind of sense in a twisted way the three had to agree.

"Fine, we demand extra for this, we'll report to Millie, send any messages through her." Fel'ctas decided that it was time to escape before the guards wanted anything else.

"Ta big cow at the guild?"

"Very big moo." Fel'ctas quoted her sister before she realized what she had just said. "I am too tired for anything else, see you around."

The other two waved goodbye and the trio made their slow escape weighed down by money and a small box containing something they did not want to understand.

------

The tired and overloaded trio made their way through the dark and quiet alleys and streets. Fel'ctas led with her low - light vision despite being the least familiar with the town.

With only some minor sightseeing they finally arrived at her home. "Want to sleep over?" She asked Cocoa and Honey.

"Moo~" the druid only responded with an agreeing sound.

They entered after the catgirl unlocked the door and dumped everything in the corner, including clothes. They tiredly washed themselves and then stood in front of a small problem. Millie and Mrr'am were sleeping on the big bed. After some pondering Cocoa joined in the big bed and Tinkerbell and Fel'ctas cuddled up in the smaller bed.

It was finally time to sleep.


Glossary has D&D 3.5 Game and Rule Information
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/69709/lets - explore - and - enjoy/glossary/
Discord Link - The good stuff manual is in #information
https://discord.gg/chtmk3t
Character Sheets sorted by Chapters
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vzsM3kW_dXlHtbA6lrqL2YJW42L52esY?usp=sharing
Current Character Sheets and Various other Sheets
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sJdLJ_NUhYLzvsVnnyeNTjpE - X5ksjBw?usp=sharing

Spoiler

Dramatis Personae (quick Character overview on who, where, what, contains spoilers)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oyEHE2l_FYYl6Q2iaj6e3BQmbbHpnZIAVja59T4i - xM/edit?usp=sharing
Timeline (which mc did what where and when, massive spoilers)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TD7tSrDjTnwvTyqV3OtvJzoxzxzLtvhlZY3LtGplkvI/edit?usp=sharing
Current Character Sheets and Various other Sheets
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sJdLJ_NUhYLzvsVnnyeNTjpE - X5ksjBw?usp=sharing

[collapse]

Notes:
This Chapter is based on the old poll. That one is closed now with this remake.
https://www.scribblehub.com/read/69709 - lets - explore - and - enjoy/chapter/77449/
It went down to two party members for a few days while I was preparing this chapter mentally during writing chapter 5.
So we have an adventure with Fel'ctas, Cocoa and Tinkerbell.
Because of this I decided to remake the poll. Cocoa and Tinkerbell are fixed members.
Celies has other obligations from time to time, and Fel'ctas is getting much more popular in the yuri community. So chances for finding someone, especially perverted canines, has risen a lot.

Poll: Fel'ctas Party Composition Poll! A is member count, B is additional members, C is motivation. A 1 Vote, B 3 Votes, C 1 Vote. Long time poll, might remember to check it out regularly, in case you want to switch party members.
A - 1: 3 party members (Cocoa, Fel’ctas, Tinkerbell)
A - 2: 4 party members (above and Celies or someone Else)
A - 3: 5 party members (base party and two more)
A - 4: 6 party members (I was about to say it is a party and not an orgy, but this is Fel'ctas)
B - 1: Celies, the high elven wizard and one of Fel'ctas lovers
B - 2: Ranger Catgirl, the dual wielding rough tongue
B - 3: Berserker Beargirl, calm until she explodes
B - 4: Rogue Mousegirl, nervous and skittish and meant to be eaten by Fel
B - 5: Fighter Wolfgirl, we all know what canines want
B - 6: Cleric Sheep, worried and fretting, wants to keep everyone alive
B - 7: Bard Succubus (native) seems disguising your race is a thing, so is watching Fel'ctas and her erotic adventures as inspiration, the book is going to be a yuri bestseller!
C - 1: Beginners wanting to start out
C - 2: Joining for L&L (loot and levels)
C - 3: They are interested in a certain catgirl's tongue (it is Fel'ctas after all)

Fel'ctas Party Composition Poll!
  • A - 1: 3 party members (Cocoa, Fel’ctas, Tinkerbell) Votes: 3 1.4%
  • A - 2: 4 party members (above and Celies or someone Else) Votes: 35 16.1%
  • A - 3: 5 party members (base party and two more) Votes: 65 29.8%
  • A - 4: 6 party members (I was about to say it is a party and not an orgy, but this is Fel'ctas) Votes: 108 49.5%
  • B - 1: Celies, the high elven wizard and one of Fel'ctas lovers Votes: 155 71.1%
  • B - 2: Ranger Catgirl, the dual wielding rough tongue Votes: 34 15.6%
  • B - 3: Berserker Beargirl, calm until she explodes Votes: 31 14.2%
  • B - 4: Rogue Mousegirl, nervous and skittish and meant to be eaten by Fel Votes: 41 18.8%
  • B - 5: Fighter Wolfgirl, we all know what canines want Votes: 60 27.5%
  • B - 6: Cleric Sheep, worried and fretting, wants to keep everyone alive Votes: 69 31.7%
  • B - 7: Bard Succubus (native) seems disguising your race is a thing Votes: 139 63.8%
  • C - 1: Beginners wanting to start out Votes: 24 11.0%
  • C - 2: Joining for L&L (loot and levels) Votes: 19 8.7%
  • C - 3: They are interested in a certain catgirl's tongue (it is Fel'ctas after all) Votes: 168 77.1%
Total voters: 218
79